Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So then I have reason to disagree if I think you are scum or I don't trust you with the gun.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7279, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Maxous
MathBlade
PeregrineV
Nahdia
Accountant
Not Chara
Ank
BigYoshiFan
Narna
Almost50
Pine
Creeps20

This means if Maxous and Gio and Ank truth tellers

All scum in SirCakez, PeregrineV,Accountant,Not Chara, BigYoshiFan, Almost50,Pine,and Creeps20
Updated list to remove Creeps and SirCakez (because gut says to trust Shiro)

All scum in Peregrine V, Accountant, Not Chara, Almost 50, and Pine. (With wildcard Idont trust Ank)

-------

@PV do you scumread Gio?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 7341, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7338, Narna wrote:
In post 7334, MathBlade wrote:Please out all of your results and which night.
n1-no one
n2-Massive/Creeps couldn't kill
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Why did you visit no one night one?
I missed the deadline.
MathBlade wrote:And can you check yourself? If you can't check Ank. He claimed he could kill.

More than likely results accurate and ton derp though. Especially since mod can't lie.
I'd like to keep my target hidden in case there actually is a framer. I also don't doubt that Ank will be able to kill if he gets a hammer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I understand that is why it is a suggestion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7350, MathBlade wrote:So then I have reason to disagree if I think you are scum or I don't trust you with the gun.
It means I'm either getting a hammer or I'm not part of a wagon at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

For the record, inspecting to see whether I have a kill or not is useless. I can tell you right now that even if I didn't have miller status, he would get a "can kill" result from me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

First of all, Maxous is "non-town" and thus should be lynched in accordance to Town win-con.

Second: Mathblade is still scum, with Yoshi, Creeps and "someone else I cannot pinpoint yet". If Narna IS insane though then it's clearly Nahdia.

VOTE: Maxous

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

So Yoshi and Almost50 good to know.

There is NO way your scumteam works Almost50.
None.

For that team to work Gio would have to be scum along with Narna and then Narna's results wouldn't be trusted so the innocents on Nahdia and Creeps go away but then why lie? Answer: To protect Nahdia who I was pushing as a potential liar.

This means for Creeps to be scum you have to have Gio and Narna scum.

Thirdly look at the motivations -- Assume you are right on me scum. Why would I not tunnel Narna on day open? It would have been easily accepted. This would force a me+Narna+Gio team.

The thing we learn from this though is that Zakk was likely a strongman kill and Yoshi and Almost50 are trying to drum up suspicion around it since they can't strongman kil and they need me gone. This further reinforces the town block of Gio/Narna/Nahdia/Creeps.

The last two are assuming Narna is sane and based on the whole moderator won't lie bit and now all of a sudden I am suspected when it makes no damn sense meaning no scum strongman it is coming together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

My guess would be Pine simply because Almost50 mentioned lurker Creeps as scum and when people get forced to name scum in a small set the try to retain the structure of the original group.

Meaning lurker Creeps likely isn't scum but lurker Pine probably is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

The rest in order of likelihood to me are PeregrineV (because his reads also make no sense), Not Chara, and last Accountant) I feel good about Accountant but technically Accountant is still in the realm of possibility.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

And Gio if you are town never ever ever vote your innocent ever again. No matter how pissed you get. When someone claims cop or weak and says they visited someone the first thing that gets checked is any sort of suspicion of the innocent.

And Narna is you are town and an investigative avoid checking millers almost always. There are a few exceptions but they definitely will not come up this game. This means I suggest you do not check Ank. I suggest you check yourself or a top town read or to validate Ank'claim of "I will show up able to kill". I know Ank said he was a miller but that may clear your head.

And town teammates, I expect no more apathy lynching. If you don't care go do something else til you do.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Math:

STOP IT. You are caught scum. I did say NARNA IS INSANE. He gets the REVERSE of the true results. That makes neither him nor Gio scum by any means. You're only mixing the cards to hide your scum team. You keep accusing Yoshi of being scum but never make a serious push on him, and when you made in you avoid mentioning him completely. Earlier you also called Yoshi scum but said you'd lnch him after he had helped you lynch his scum partners, which is your way of letting him go and pushing for mislynches and IF he ever flips you fall back on "I called him scum and I was sure of it".

If there are 2 slots I'm POSITIVELY SURE are scum it would be yours and Yoshi's.

Also, I know how noisy you become as scum to hide your motives AND lead the Town astray. I was there in Gistou, remember?? You looked like a TOWN leader except the other scum team did our job for us. You keep saying stuff and get too analytical when you ARE scum. When you're Town (like you were in -say- Real Folks Blues) you become silly and tunnel someone to death. You did it in a couple other games too .. I recall Wake's Role Madness for example.

So, you are only trying to appear reasonable, analytical and not particularly pushing someone too hard because you KNOW whoever you end up lynching will flip Town because you already excluded your scum partners from the "scum are all in this list"

Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7340, Narna wrote:
In post 7339, PeregrineV wrote:
n1-no one
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Maybe you are the paranoid version of whatever you are. I thought Shiro flipped some non-killing role.
It's possible that I'm insane. Are you scumreading Nahdia and Creeps?
Well I can't kill and Shiro was a miller. I looked at deaths you see.

Unless one of my fruits are evil. In which case I count as killing? I think?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

You also decided to let go of the one person who ADMITTED to be "non-Tow", which means your Role PM has a win-con that's different from that of the Town, or you would have known not to do so. Nahdia did catch on it, but she quoted the one from post #1 instead of directly saying it was HER win-con. That AND the high probability that Narna gets reversed results makes her more likely scum in my eyes now.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7362, Creeps20 wrote:
n1-no one
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Maybe you are the paranoid version of whatever you are. I thought Shiro flipped some non-killing role.

Did your slot give Firebringer fruit N2?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 7363, Almost50 wrote:but she quoted the one from post #1 instead of directly saying it was HER win-con.
because im not gonna directly quote my own damn role PM :facepalm:
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7351, MathBlade wrote:@PV do you scumread Gio?
I'm not sure now. They claimed weak but sure haven't seemed to play it that way.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7364, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7362, Creeps20 wrote:
n1-no one
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill

Did your slot give Firebringer fruit N2?
Nope. No fruit was given to him/her
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

Alternatively; it could be that ONLY ONE SCUMSTER CAN KILL. The killing ability may get inherited by another if that original killer is dead, or it could be a weapon that gets passed between the team members or whatever. I'm not going to put theories within theories which are based upon theories themselves. I'll leave that to you as you seem more than capable of changing your narrative every 24 hours and are protecting your partners well while the Town is already lost and imploding.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

I became analytical because I townread Narna. The pieces of night actions did not add up.

I assure you as scum I would play this game differently.

I am almost certain Narna and Gio both town derped it up.

I mentioned Yoshi scum but had to focus on the Maxous/Narna situation because if we didn't we would be in a world of hurt.

The entire reason you are scumreading me now is "OMG Math was good scum in Gistou." Stop trying to policy lynch me and explain why a scum would not tunnel Narna on replace in if I am scum and Narna is town. Night actions and conflicts are my goddamn specialty in finding liars and that is how I can manipulate a role Madness game. Look at the Gistou scum PT. I had the majority of the scum team dead to rights before the N2 flip and had noted Wayward as a scumread.

Your scum team of me and Yoshi would require me Yoshi Narna. If you still maintain your Creeps and Nahdia read it requires 5 scum. The moderator does not lie to players so sanities are off the damn table. And if Narna was insane then your team would be Me,Nahdia,Creeps,Yoshi as then Narna would have two guilties.

You just want me gone because you are salty because I took your pet Maxous waaaa waaaa booo hooo.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7363, Almost50 wrote:You also decided to let go of the one person who ADMITTED to be "non-Tow", which means your Role PM has a win-con that's different from that of the Town, or you would have known not to do so. Nahdia did catch on it, but she quoted the one from post #1 instead of directly saying it was HER win-con. That AND the high probability that Narna gets reversed results makes her more likely scum in my eyes now.
I decided no such thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 7370, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7363, Almost50 wrote:You also decided to let go of the one person who ADMITTED to be "non-Tow", which means your Role PM has a win-con that's different from that of the Town, or you would have known not to do so. Nahdia did catch on it, but she quoted the one from post #1 instead of directly saying it was HER win-con. That AND the high probability that Narna gets reversed results makes her more likely scum in my eyes now.
I decided no such thing.
In post 7330, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I want people to catch up and be able to play we have a game a foot. If it is without your vote so be it. We would need a hell of a lot of prods to not lynch Maxous.
The two posts. For convenience
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7366, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7351, MathBlade wrote:@PV do you scumread Gio?
I'm not sure now. They claimed weak but sure haven't seemed to play it that way.
They didn't. And they got a earful from me. But town derp happens and the matter remains Gio stuck to his story even under pressure while Maxous flailed around like "Stop doing this analysis please and let's lynch Narna" . It is what likely makes him Town derp.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

n1-no one
n3-Shiro could kill
n4-Nahdia couldn't kill
Not particularly. If your town, those were good choices.

I just looked over isos, and think Nahdia is leaning town, and massice/creeps is null-town.

Just don't like the false positive on Shiro. Unless inventor gave him a vig shot or some such.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7374 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7371, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 7370, MathBlade wrote:
I decided no such thing.
In post 7330, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I want people to catch up and be able to play we have a game a foot. If it is without your vote so be it. We would need a hell of a lot of prods to not lynch Maxous.
The two posts. For convenience
I did not "let him go". We will be lynching him today. How the hell is saying "we are lynching Maxous today" letting him go?

However people who promised to catch up should and I wanted to get as much out of him while he thought he might live.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”