Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7400 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry not 41 wrong game it is the game that just finished.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7401 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68685

That game.

You scumread me for Gistou because you are still salty about it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7402 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7398, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7394, Not Chara wrote:Almost: no one can be insane because it's a hidden modifier. Skullduggery was explicit in saying our roles function as described. i'm believing the mod on this, and you should too.
Like I said, I do not care to explain how it happened for now. We will learn about that later. All I know is this IS scum Mathblade, and Creeps, Nahdia & Yoshi are the rest of the team. I also know Maxous is anti-town regardless because of the way our win-con was worded. Go check your own PM and verify "all NON-TOWN" is in your win-con. He admitted to being non-Town, so he gets lynched today.

P.S. THIS from someone who usually defends 3P survivours.
'we will learn about that later'. that's weak. unless you're proposing someone gifted Narna with insanity, it doesn't make sense. i know you're hinting at something, but if you don't explain what i'm not going to trust you on it, and definitely won't lynch a good townread because of it.

Maxous is anti-town, i do agree with you and want him lynched. there's just simply no way Narna is insane.

pedit: well, i doubt that's the case.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7403 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

there isn't anything you can't reveal now if you claim to have the scumteam on lock. if it would really win the game for us.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7404 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

The fact of the matter remains if I was scum I would not push inconsistencies. I would get a townie lynched. Why would scum remove someone who is obviously playing to their win Con? You need to explain why I pushed Maxous for multiple days straight as scum. Hell Maxous if telling the truth for all intents and purposes is another scum member because of his play.

No. instead you push me and make up things because you know you need me dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7405 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Town when I replaced in was a bunch of apathetic sad don't give two shits group.

Now everyone is playing.

As scum I manipulate and enhance weakness. Please explain to me how getting people to care and fixing the night action issues is a enhancing/exploiting a weakness?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7406 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7397, Not Chara wrote:why would an insane Narna's flip confirm anything? if Narna doesn't know he's insane, i doubt he would flip as insane.
We don't KNOW what he will flip. Math doesn't either. It's better for scum to play it safe. Whether he IS insane, or they have a frame/redirector is irrelevant. Like, they know whom to redirect if hat's what they have, and know whom to direct them to to get another fake guilty. Then that flips Town and Narna eats rope next. 2 guaranteed mislynches, so why settle for the one on Narna? M point still stands with or without Narna being insane. The difference "may be" in the proposed guilties on Creeps and Nahdia. If he is not insane and he didn't crumb or indicate in anyway whom he was going to check on N2/N4 then they may still be Town, which is why I said
In post 7361, Almost50 wrote:If there are 2 slots I'm POSITIVELY SURE are scum it would be yours and Yoshi's.
Now Math played a neat trick. I asked how come they did not include Yoshi in their
In post 7351, MathBlade wrote:All scum in Peregrine V, Accountant, Not Chara, Almost 50, and Pine. (With wildcard Idont trust Ank)
And their response was
In post 7369, MathBlade wrote:I mentioned Yoshi scum but had to focus on the Maxous/Narna situation because if we didn't we would be in a world of hurt.
The problem here is the maxous/Narna thing was already resolved (or they would not BOTH have been excluded from that very list in , would they?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7407 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

...When Peregrine V asked me for reads I included Yoshi. I am at home coughing my lungs up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7408 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost: Narna would know if they got a fake guilty through a redirection, our reports have names. i just think your theory has a lot of holes.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7409 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Almost50 redirector are irrelevant. Narna gets the names is established.

The only way Narna gets two fake guilties is if scum have a framer of at least two shots and use it on Narna every night....Much better to kill her after one innocent in that case and coast. Instead scum pressure Narna.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7410 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Not Chara »

not to mention accidentally forgetting a name when copying a list is NAI. scum wouldn't be purposely inconsistent with removing their partner from a scumlist while quoting that scumlist, for no reason.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7411 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have also said multiple times I would vig Yoshi. It is clear I am scumreading Yoshi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7412 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

If I could*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7413 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7399, MathBlade wrote:You are in Let's tunnel Math ville because she is good Town.
Come on, Math, No offense, but I have NEVER seem you play a GOOD game as TOWN. You know I like you and enjoy playing with you regardless (mainly because you do have respect to yourself and others as people), but you know your Town game is flawed with tunneling.

I'll give you ONE example (aside from the one we talked about in the PM after a certain game): Wake's Role Madness. I'm not going t put the blame on anyone, but Elyse ended up winning the game as a 3P SK in a 42-players setup with you making the final what? 10-12?? I called her out on D1 and nobody listened, and that included YOU (and you did assume Town leadership starting D3 I believe).

Now I'm not about to discredit you or point out your weaknesses (I admit to being a MUCH weaker player if that's any consolation), but I'm never comfortable with you as a Town leader.

That being said, I think we now are in agreement that Maxous should be today's lynch regardless, so we can do that and fight afterwards.

Also -just in case my talk isn't clear- I DO enjoy playing with you. I call yours a flawed logic? Well, at least it IS some kind of LOGIC to begin with. That's much better than no input at all. At least you're trying to play the game, regardless of your alignment. I appreciate that.

Here's for reassertion:

VOTE: Maxous

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7414 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7401, MathBlade wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68685

That game.

Who are you talking to here?? It sure isn't me, because I wasn't in that game you linked!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7415 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes I have shitty games.

That specific one I still maintain is bastard. That "bastard" clouded things because it explicitly wasn't "bastard".

The fact of the matter is look at Frozen's cancelled game. Yes I missed Panzer but I was coming around to it.
Still had Rachel ABR Kraska dead to fucking rights. On day two. I am getting better. It is slow and I am taking advice from people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7416 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7414, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7401, MathBlade wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68685

That game.

Who are you talking to here?? It sure isn't me, because I wasn't in that game you linked!
Example of another good town game. Not great I didn't name the entire team but I got Lowell.

I am shitty in games I don't replace into. But when I replace...oh boy I am damn good:
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7417 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now stop pitching things that are impossible. It is a waste of everyone's time and is spam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7418 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to bed to sleep away this cough. Good night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7419 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7403, Not Chara wrote:there isn't anything you can't reveal now if you claim to have the scumteam on lock. if it would really win the game for us.
We do not have a single scum flip to build on. NOTHING. They COULD have a Framer, but that would require them guessing who Narna would check beforehand. Otherwise they may have a redirector, and that doesn't needs knowledge of the target beforehand, but needs Narna NOT to be checking on scum (in which case the probabilities are on their side because the Town has a majority still, even assuming Narna never outs his reads and picks randomly).

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7420 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7383, MathBlade wrote:If you ask me a question, I will answer you truthfully.
Then it can't hurt.

@Skull-
If Shiro had been investigated by a PT cop, would he have come back as having a PT?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7421 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Skull only answers questions via PM PeregrineV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7422 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7419, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7403, Not Chara wrote:there isn't anything you can't reveal now if you claim to have the scumteam on lock. if it would really win the game for us.
We do not have a single scum flip to build on. NOTHING. They COULD have a Framer, but that would require them guessing who Narna would check beforehand. Otherwise they may have a redirector, and that doesn't needs knowledge of the target beforehand, but needs Narna NOT to be checking on scum (in which case the probabilities are on their side because the Town has a majority still, even assuming Narna never outs his reads and picks randomly).
Redirector with Narna town impossible again.

Narna says she gets the names of who she visited.

Please stop. It is embarrassing to you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7423 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7404, MathBlade wrote:The fact of the matter remains if I was scum I would not push inconsistencies. I would get a townie lynched. Why would scum remove someone who is obviously playing to their win Con? You need to explain why I pushed Maxous for multiple days straight as scum. Hell Maxous if telling the truth for all intents and purposes is another scum member because of his play.

No. instead you push me and make up things because you know you need me dead.
Because you thought you had him (thinking he was Town, because he is NOT on your team). When you discovered he was NOT Town you tried to stear away from him, but it's too late now, so you are coming around to the idea of lynching him.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7424 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Narna says he*

Sorry
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”