Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Tiger moth »

In post 2120, Secret Agent Jin wrote:See, this is the hard thing about proving VT because those things could literally go for you too. I havent had a single night action all game. The hard thing about all this is that Creature has the most important vote all game. Anything i say, you could just say the same thing. I have zero idea why i am at endgame with you. I understand that you could have made a point to take me to endgame as you have set up a scum case against me all game and basically set up this exact situation between me and you. The only question is why didnt mafia kill me? It astounds me that they let me live, exceot that i was the perfect mislynch. I am newer, i dont have a full graso of all the MS meta plays yet, and its easy to make a case on me.
I think you're laying it on a bit thick here. Mafia only had two kills. One was on Spade, presumably because he was familiar with alban and bang's play, and one on Kop, which Charloux said was an attempt to get the SK. So you're saying it
astounds
you that Kop was shot instead of you?
In post 2120, Secret Agent Jin wrote:My point with all of this is that nothing you OR me have done with whole game helps Creature because SK is standalone scum. The scum that have been lynched doesnt matter because they were all enemies to the SK. The only thing that sort of clears me a little bit is that taking you to the end with me would be stupid. You constantly jabbed scumreads at me and by your posts i should be confscum. It makes no sense for me to not kill you early on before your case was built enough. I would have happily taken people like Deers, Kop, anyone outside of you and creature. I even made a point earlier to state the fact that i would have LOVED to have MDS over Creature at the endgame if i was SK because she would have been more likely to mishammer with me.
By "early on" you mean N1? I guess you thought killing me then would point too obviously at you, due to my case on you, and on subsequent nights it wouldn't have made sense for you to narrow the VT pool by killing me. As for MDS over Creature, as I said earlier, that was probably due to the track.
Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Tiger moth »

In post 2122, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I was right along side MDS when she was theory crafting after the mass reveal. I was throwing out possible situations and putting together different combinations to get the correct setup we had. I will look back and present post numbers in a minute. All Tiger was doing was pushing for my lynch during that time or being quiet. If i was SK then it would be easy to just sit back and agree with people's decisions and ride the wave to the end.
Set-up spec and tactical planning are not my thing so unless I see something I want to comment on there I'll just let those who do like it get on with it, just chipping in when I've got something to add. As I did on a couple of occasions. I prefer to concentrate on scumhunting, which means a lot of rereading which is where most of my time went. I followed up my read on you because I was still scumreading you, and as events have turned out it seems I was right. The only thing I didn't finish that I wanted to was my analysis of bang who I was also scumreading. I got half way through then stopped to take a closer look at Kop and Deer when it was suggested to lynch among the VTs.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

I think you're laying it on a bit thick here. Mafia only had two kills.
How would you know which kills were SK and which were Mafia?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:52 pm

In post 2126, Tiger moth wrote:
In post 2122, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I was right along side MDS when she was theory crafting after the mass reveal. I was throwing out possible situations and putting together different combinations to get the correct setup we had. I will look back and present post numbers in a minute. All Tiger was doing was pushing for my lynch during that time or being quiet. If i was SK then it would be easy to just sit back and agree with people's decisions and ride the wave to the end.
Set-up spec and tactical planning are not my thing so unless I see something I want to comment on there I'll just let those who do like it get on with it, just chipping in when I've got something to add. As I did on a couple of occasions. I prefer to concentrate on scumhunting, which means a lot of rereading which is where most of my time went. I followed up my read on you because I was still scumreading you, and as events have turned out it seems I was right. The only thing I didn't finish that I wanted to was my analysis of bang who I was also scumreading. I got half way through then stopped to take a closer look at Kop and Deer when it was suggested to lynch among the VTs.
Creature played a game as my mason buddy just a few days ago, he pretty much carried me and coached me on who we were going to vote and why. He even laid a few facts out for me to prove myself and i couldn't do anything to help him in return. He knows my level of skill and when he died i 100% botched the end game and we lost. I am not on a level good enough to pull off hiding well as SK. You must be half decent at tactical planning and set up as you have made it to the last lynch as SK. Creature has also been in games where i was a near lurker due to not being able to communicate well and suspected due to bad posting. I would be lucky to make it two days without being lynched for being an SK suspect.
Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Tiger moth »

In post 2127, Secret Agent Jin wrote:How would you know which kills were SK and which were Mafia?
Bang and Charloux claimed their kills.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 pm

In post 2129, Tiger moth wrote:
In post 2127, Secret Agent Jin wrote:How would you know which kills were SK and which were Mafia?
Bang and Charloux claimed their kills.
Or you know which kills you performed.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Creature »

In post 444, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I have been sceptical about Gamma through the game but post thru reads as the start to a self-imploding meltdown train wreck. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Gamma for the nwxt few pages incase he takes with him anyone near.

VOTE: Gamma
In post 533, Secret Agent Jin wrote:That Gamma fake-bandwagon test was stupid, just purely idiotic. Anyways, I am more interested in this Spade/FoD vs. MDS than this weird little Gamma/Charloux pairing. I am intrigued by MDS reading Spade like she did but refusing to vote because she wants someone else to get on board. It sounds like she wants to know there will be other people so she doesnt look bad when she votes alone and Spade flips town. On the other hand, Spade does look super defensive and a small bit erratic. Well MDS, you have my attention, use it wisely.

UNVOTE:
Sigh
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

VC 4.1

Tiger Moth - L-1 - Secret Agent Jin
Creature - L-2
Secret Agent Jin - L-1 - Tiger Moth,

Not Voting: Creature
(expired on 2016-12-19 18:58:00)
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:17 pm

I assume Creature wanted me to comment on those two posts he quoted. Those two posts would look bad if i was mafia as i gave up scumreading two players that flipped mafia. That is not the case as the question is who is SK. As SK i would want to scumhunt as much as town. If there was a wagon i would want to subtly endorse it as no one here is connected to me since i would be lone wolf scum.

WAIT! I have a question. What if we no lynch and then tonight you shoot one of us and then the SK obviously kills someone. If you shoot right then that leaves one townie right? Either way you have to make a decision creature, it would still be up to you who dies.

UNVOTE:
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Creature »

If the SK is BP, it's useless.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Creature »

I'll take my decision, but I must think first.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, I think SAJ wouldn't choose 1-shot BP.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Creature »

Let me see when MDS tracked Tiger.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Creature »

N1 :/
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Creature »

JK/Doc is more likely to stop the SK kill than Tracker is to track the SK.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, I am too afraid to vote.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Creature »

I'll wait a little more.
Sigh
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:15 am

In post 2140, Creature wrote:Yeah, I am too afraid to vote.
Take your time, this vote is crucial but i hope that after this game you will trust me more.
Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Tiger moth »

Is there anything I can do to help you, Creature?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, how SK would actually play?
Sigh
Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Tiger moth »

I guess I would just play it as a VT.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:56 am

I said around D3 about how i would play SK, it would be easy to play it as a vig role. I would claim Vig when pressured and shoot who the town ask me to but mafia wouldnt kill me because i would take BP.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:59 am

In post 1819, Secret Agent Jin wrote:This is just my opinion but it would be very easy to hide among the PRs as SK because you could claim Vig and the process probably would fo as follows. Scumread a player, defend scumread, shot the scumread at night, and when he flipped town you could act upset and mad that your scumread was a horrible misread.
Right here Creature
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

VC 4.2

Tiger Moth - L-2
Creature - L-2
Secret Agent Jin - L-1 - Tiger Moth,

Not Voting: Creature, Secret Agent Jin
(expired on 2016-12-19 18:58:00)
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Tiger moth »

My last post referred to day play of course, not night play.

Return to “Completed Open Games”