Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7650 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Thanks for proving to everybody why I'm actively refusing to fall into the trap of ignoring my gut to think through concrete information.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7651 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6272, Ankamius wrote:I'll believe there's a bus driver when I see it.

I'm unimpressed with all the innocent results going around. I'm almost certain one is a lie.

Narna is very likely scum.
Nahdia is very likely scum.
Almost50 is very likely scum.
Maxous is likely scum.
Massive is likely scum.
Giovanni is likely scum.
Not Chara is likely scum.

That leaves (Sircakez, Creature, PeregrineV, Firebinger, BigYoshiFan, Andrius) as my townlist for right now.
Here is another one where you do it. This was before I replaced in. You seriously can't have only started this now?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7652 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You are using concrete information to form your reads.

Here is another Maxous claimed scum/3P.

So that is not anything manipulatable. He said it. Nothing can fuck with it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7653 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

How exactly does that prove anything? I gave my reads and basically stated that I don't care about innocents.

I even went into why innocents aren't actual innocents and shouldn't be trusted as such at some point.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7654 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Literally every read I gave in 6272 was based on shit like how they reacted to wagons, wagon analysis, reads, etc.

Nothing about that was because of roles. You're making shit up because I happened to talk about innocent results in that same post.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7655 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am not. You said you didn't believe the innocents. That is acting on concrete information. That is choosing to ignore it. Disregarding something is an active choice. An action.

You are therefore acting on it. Once information exists it is in our subconscious and in our minds. That is part of the reason I knew Maxous is an uphill battle and still is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7656 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The difference is that with a person who says they are guilty in a non RVS non joke manner you lynch them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7657 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Here's like the 80th time you straight up don't read my posts.
In post 7648, Ankamius wrote:'Feelings' are how I scumhunt.
When I ignore my gut to go with concrete information
, it consistently hurts town, so I'm actively refusing to think along those lines.
In post 7650, Ankamius wrote:Thanks for proving to everybody why I'm actively refusing to fall into the trap of
ignoring my gut to think through concrete information.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7658 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Again. Psychology says that once you take in information you have altered it and yourself. It is the reason for the controls. That is my point. You made an active willing choice to disregard information. Ergo acting on it.

Vote Maxous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7659 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Drat Titus making me take intro psych in college. Never thought I would ever use it in mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7660 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7654, Ankamius wrote:Literally every read I gave in 6272 was based on shit like how they reacted to wagons, wagon analysis, reads, etc.

Nothing about that was because of roles. You're making shit up because I happened to talk about innocent results in that same post.
In post 7654, Ankamius wrote:Literally every read I gave in 6272 was based on shit like how they reacted to wagons, wagon analysis, reads, etc.

Any more questions?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7661 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Going to bed since apparently you don't even consider science any more or any rudimentary logic anything further is spam.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7662 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

Ankamius is not going to stop being useless so let's just force the lynch on Maxous through and be done with it

Don't give him the hammer he'll probably shoot based on his fuzzy feelings
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7663 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I gotta sleep Accountant. Will do my best and check in the AM.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7664 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7661, MathBlade wrote:Going to bed since apparently you don't even consider science any more or any rudimentary logic anything further is spam.
Start actually reading my posts and maybe I'll start taking your arguments seriously.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7665 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

Four more hours til we can lynch Maxous.

We got this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7666 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7665, MathBlade wrote:Four more hours til we can lynch Maxous.

We got this.
We have 11 days left to deadline.....?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7667 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7666, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 7665, MathBlade wrote:Four more hours til we can lynch Maxous.

We got this.
We have 11 days left to deadline.....?
The only reason to wait at this point is for a Pine prod because Maxous claimed not Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7668 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Creeps20 »

@MathBlade don't go from one 'war' to another

@Ank your going to need a little bit more to have a slight chance of hammer.

@Not chara: I meant delay it for a little bit. Not stop it completely as what seemingly happened
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7669 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

Creeps: what's the issue with Mathblade now? sure, the argument with Almost earlier was a bit of a nonsensical back-and-forth, but arguments and pressing are mafia.
In post 7547, BigYoshiFan wrote:But suddenly coming forth with a read you never mentioned isn't inconsistent, it's just sketchy.
I question it because it looks opportunistic. (Yes, you can make the same argument there, go ahead)
now, see. that sentence in brackets just looks like it's there so you aren't called a hypocrite. you're apparently thinking your reads haven't been mentioned before, and thus need explanation,
and
according to your last response to Mathblade, have not given enough reasons for your reads. acknowledging either of those but not rectifying them doesn't make the behaviour a sudden non-issue.
'i'm calling you out for this, feel free to calm me out on the same' isn't scumhunting.

did you actually check my ISO for whether my read on you was out of nowhere or not? how many times are you going to call Mathblade LAMIST and arrogant, as if that's an actual response to a scumread on you? you're going for the player's behaviour as if that's enough to say the scumread is bad. you've also yet to say anything in response to the
reasons
i've outwardly stated for scumreading you.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7670 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Accountant »

Apparently math is scum for trying to convince people to lynch maxous using actual information as opposed to gut feels.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7671 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Not Chara »

speaking of, Peregrine: you haven't talked about why i'm scum since the pepto/Gaster translations discussion. we have some hours left, let's chat.

pedit: that reminds me of a question. Ankamius, have you played with Mathblade before?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7672 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 7671, Not Chara wrote:speaking of, Peregrine: you haven't talked about why i'm scum since the pepto/Gaster translations discussion. we have some hours left, let's chat.

pedit: that reminds me of a question. Ankamius, have you played with Mathblade before?
It started way back when I kind of expected you to be the flavor master, and to use your flavor skills to try to solve the game. However, a few times when flavor questions came up and we (or at least I) was wondering what it meant (or even could or might mean), you gave nothing.

So I waited, and when speculation came up, you were quiet. That soured me on you from prob-town to prob-scum.

In the last 5000 posts or so, you haven't done anything to change that opinion.
And, except for some sort sprints voting Creature/Math and Giovanni, according to VCs you've always voted to lynch town.

There you have it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7673 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

No, I have never played with Mathblade before. He also has never played with me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7674 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 7670, Accountant wrote:Apparently math is scum for trying to convince people to lynch maxous using actual information as opposed to gut feels.
LOL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”