Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

There no good ''choo choo' gifs online.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 898, kraska77 wrote:magna if youre online....
do you still think jae's scum?
He’s not as high on my list as he was pre-lynch Day 1. I’m grappling with my read being tainted by my drawing an initial impression of his play that set up expectations he definitely didn’t meet once we got into Day 1.

After Uzi I think Camn and Socrates would be where I’d likely go next pending an Asshole or 3rd party flip.
In post 899, kraska77 wrote:not really...you kinda plummeted in my lists on day 1 from town to null after your jae push
i just thought that if scum were going for a high profile kill or sth outside the robot pool then if ure town, you make a lot more sense than nacho as a kill
you were more present and involved on day 1. nobody was particularly townreading nacho as far as i remember...i find it weird that they'd kill him over you if youre both town
See this is where I’m having trouble connecting with your logic. You are saying I dropped with you to not be a Town read. Do you think others were Town reading me despite you not agreeing (and clearly Jae also was not Town reading me)?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:50 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 901, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Do you think others were Town reading me despite you not agreeing?
yeah
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:09 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Day 2 Final Vote Count
Lil Uzi Vert [6]
JaeReed, Pisskop, SpyreX, Kraska77, Lady Lambdadelta, MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion [1]Camn
Not Voting [3]Dunnstral, Socrates, Lil Uzi Vert

Lil Uzi Vert was lynched! They were
John Ellicott-Chatham

Spoiler: Full Role PM
Welcome Lil Uzi Vert. You are
John Ellicott-Chatham

Inventor with a Private Space Ship

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Wicked Cool Inventor
(Active): You are wicked smart, and can invent cool things. Twice during the game, you may choose a player to receive an invention (you may only give each invention once).
  • Cancer-Fighting Nano-Machines - This will make the player you target immune to the next kill action that targets them.
  • Orbital Pizza Strike Cannon - This will give the player you target the ability to roleblock one person. Because orbital pizza.
  • Robot Hamster - This will prevent the player of your choice from making any kill actions for 2 days.
Space Station
(Passive): Since you have your own space station, it’s kinda hard for anyone to really do anything to you. This means you’re immune to any non-killing actions!

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
You are Hannelore's dad, John Ellicott-Chatham. You're an anti-social inventor who lives in low Earth Orbit on this private space station. You don't really do much with anyone, but you do have coworkers up there, and an AI that automatically runs it, along with security from the U.S. government. So, nobody's actually quite sure how Hannelore was born, mostly because her mother "can count the number of liasons her father and [her] had on one hand." Maybe you made her as a genetic experiment. I dunno.

Night 2 commences immediately, and will end in (expired on 2016-12-08 12:00:00).

Also, I've finally gotten around to editting the OP.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:19 am

Actions locked, actions will be resolved and the Day 3 will start momentarily.

Additionally, kraska failed to send a PM over the night, so she will be prodded. This will be her first on Day 3 and second overall.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:11 am

Spoiler: Day 3 Starting Comic

After a long, lonely night, everyone wakes up to find JaeReed disassembled in Coffee of Doom.

How grotesque.

During Night 2, JaeReed died. They were
Dora Bianchi

Spoiler: Full Role PM
Welcome JaeReed. You are
Dora Bianchi

Barista/Asshole Cop (No, you aren't an asshole (well, comparatively). You just are decent at finding them)

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Goth Sense
(Active): You have an uncanny ability to sense assholes. Each night, you can choose a person. You will find out if they are “Definitely an Asshole”, or “Not Quite an Asshole”.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
You're Dora Bianchi, the owner of Coffee of Doom. You're almost as much of a headcase as Faye. In every relationship you've been in, you're really paranoid, and yet you don't have any bounds yourself. It's kinda this reason that you got together with Marten, but then screwed it up in the end. Yep. And then you had to fire Faye 'cause she's an alcoholic. You're officially a teacher (and student) at the school of hard knocks.

Day 3 Initial Vote Count
Not Voting [8]MagnaofIllusion, Camn, SpyreX, Lady Lambdadelta, Kraska77, Pisskop, Dunnstral, Socrates

With 8 alive, it takes 5 vote to lynch someone!

Day 3 begins now, and will end in (expired on 2016-12-22 12:00:00).
“Why was I chosen?'
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

oh shiznit. Ive been a fool!

VOTE: dunn
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Now why would you do that :o
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:23 am

So time to look for crumbs of Jae’s Night 1 investigation …

Here’s the scoop on why I hammered LUV – his claimed role I didn’t see possible in the scope of the game. See I am Bulletproof – no X shot or whatever. Full BP. So I felt that LUV claiming himself to be immune to Nightkills and able to hand out a 1-Shot BP was inordinately overkill.

So this is an important reason why lying as Town is bad which I hope LUV takes to heart.

Anyway I claimed since there is no chance I’m getting shot by scum after yesterday.

Also ...

VOTE: Camn

I'll lay out why I think this in a later post ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Socrates »

vote: Magna

Jae clearly breadcrumbed investigating Pisskop. He's town.

Magna's reasoning for hammer Uzi is fucking godawful. The mod refusing the confirm the presence of a third party is evidence of a third party?! That's VI logic, and he's no VI.

The only thing that gives me pause is that Uzi apparently WAS lying about being Ascetic, but I have no idea how Magna could know this other than being Ascetic himself. In which case, why the fuck didn't HE claim Ascetic day 1 if he thought that was the pro-town thing to do?

Prev-Edit: Magna, How does your BP interact with poison? I forget how that tends to work.

And your case on Camn better be fucking rock solid, because your snipes at her was as bad as she herself was saying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Ummm Im a fucking Innocent child
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:35 am

Also – with Jae’s flip I think it is pretty clear that Arist was probably the equivalent Goon for the scum team.

--

So looking through his ISO this is the strongest Innocent crumbs I can see –

and – welcome to basically Confirmed Town land Pisskop.

And looking at Jae’s posting day two regarding how LUV and Dunn conflicted I think it is entirely possible that unless scum have a RoleCop that is why Jae may be dead.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:43 am

In post 912, Socrates wrote:Prev-Edit: Magna, How does your BP interact with poison? I forget how that tends to work.

And your case on Camn better be fucking rock solid, because your snipes at her was as bad as she herself was saying.
I assume just fine. To paraphrase the wording in my Role Pm - everyone loves me so any killing action targeting me will fail. And Arist's PM specifically says his kill "targets".

As for your threat - spare me Socrates. I get lynched today for hammering a lie that contradicted my own role I get lynched. I made peace with that the second LUV flipped Town. But my flip will give credence to my case whether you find it "rock solid" or not.

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Socrates »

So you are suggesting the poison was completely useless?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Socrates »

The hammer on a lie that was contradicting your stated role is the only thing you have going FOR you, Magna, since he WAS lying. It's everything else surrounding the hammer that makes me go HMMMMM.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

I townread socrates most out of the posters today. ftr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

remember the golden days when nacho promised to be usefull? PK remembers
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:00 am

In post 918, Socrates wrote:The hammer on a lie that was contradicting your stated role is the only thing you have going FOR you, Magna, since he WAS lying. It's everything else surrounding the hammer that makes me go HMMMMM.
Well either vote me or don't. Your going HMMMM really is of little interest to me.

Also Pro-Tip - I was not the first person to bring up the concept of LUV being 3rd party. What do you think about that?

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Socrates »

I'm just going to assume nothing insane happened like Dunn decided to upgrade Pisskop night 1 and that upgrade made him into a godfather just as Jaereed chose to investigate him. That would be too much for my heart to bear!
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 918, Socrates wrote:The hammer on a lie that was contradicting your stated role is the only thing you have going FOR you, Magna, since he WAS lying. It's everything else surrounding the hammer that makes me go HMMMMM.
Well either vote me or don't. Your going HMMMM really is of little interest to me.

Also Pro-Tip - I was not the first person to bring up the concept of LUV being 3rd party. What do you think about that?
Really? I missed this. Who? And when?

And your melodramatics about my suspicion is not helping.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:13 am

In post 922, Socrates wrote:Really? I missed this. Who? And when?

You really are rusty aren't you. You think me blandly telling you "Vote me or not" is melodramatics? I mean - that's pretty bad. If I get lynched due to LUV lying I get lynched. Life goes on. I'll make my Camn case and my Town flip with posthumously make it clear it is coming from a Town perspective.

Well you missed it because you couldn't see it - I was LLD's best friend. Although that was only for yesterday and last Night. Now she has a new best friend. In fact that the only reason I even asked DS to confirm the possibility of third parties (which happened in the PT) whic led to his post was because LLD said basically "Yeah, he's third party".

And if camn somehow isn't scum LLD would be my first choice. She ostensibly Neighborized me to "sort" me as her biggest question mark but really did nothing to prod conversation between us.

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 923, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 922, Socrates wrote:Really? I missed this. Who? And when?

You really are rusty aren't you. You think me blandly telling you "Vote me or not" is melodramatics? I mean - that's pretty bad. If I get lynched due to LUV lying I get lynched. Life goes on. I'll make my Camn case and my Town flip with posthumously make it clear it is coming from a Town perspective.
If you think that post and your sarcastic response to my "HMM" comment doesn't come off as callous and melodramatic (and now you're throwing yet another insult my way!) then you seriously need to rethink how your words come across to others.

And the thing I'm getting at here is that this hole you've dug isn't as deep as you seem to think it is. Especially when you claimed to have a thick skin. But maybe you wouldn't realize this if you ARE scum? Do you panic this easily as scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”