Newbie 1763 | Foreigners of a Person - Happy Ending?

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by shannon »

You can also click ISO to see a person's post history from the game. In any post, it's next to the post number x
Elhabe21
Elhabe21
Townie
Elhabe21
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Elhabe21 »

In post 174, krylea wrote:
In post 172, Arrowscum wrote:I'm sorry for being inactive. I was on a vacation (weekend).

Anyways, this game is confusing at this point. Partially because I don't remember your names, lol.

I'm a little concerned about krylea. She's (or he? Idk) trying to lead the town but with little success. Most of her posts are metagaming and fluff. The logic behind her posts is twisted and her intentions shout scum to me.
VOTE: UNVOTE: Srceenplay
VOTE: VOTE: krylea
Sooo... you have nothing to say about the current discussion vis a vis mooney and shannon and nothing to say about Toto's wagon?
Honestly, Arrowscum seems very scummy to me right now. First, his inactivity and lurking seems like he's trying not to be noticed and overlooked. Secondly, he states that krylea shouts like scum to him because her posts are twisted, but how? It seems like to me that he's trying to push blame towards krylea for no good reason or theory. Lastly, he isn't sharing any views about the current discussions or about anything really, which almost seems like he doesn't want to get his hands dirty or he's trying to blend in. That's why I'm VOTE: Arrowscum
Now I'm curious to how he'll respond.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 172, Arrowscum wrote:I'm sorry for being inactive. I was on a vacation (weekend).

Anyways, this game is confusing at this point. Partially because I don't remember your names, lol.

I'm a little concerned about krylea. She's (or he? Idk) trying to lead the town but with little success. Most of her posts are metagaming and fluff. The logic behind her posts is twisted and her intentions shout scum to me.
Sooo... you have nothing to say about the current discussion vis a vis mooney and shannon and nothing to say about Toto's wagon?
Feel free to make comment on my discussion with Mooney, yourself...

FWIW: I'm town reading Toto and Mooney at the moment.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by shannon »

VOTE: Elhabe because for all your questioning, we actually haven't had much substantive to look at from you. Reads list with reasons, please.

(Anyone fancy a random pressure wagon? :wink: )
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey. Will read Monday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:19 am

Post by krylea »

In post 177, shannon wrote:

Feel free to make comment on my discussion with Mooney, yourself...

FWIW: I'm town reading Toto and Mooney at the moment.
Just last page you seemed to feel you had caught mooney and were voting for her, yet now you are suddenly townreading her and trying to start a wagon on elhabe?
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am

Post by krylea »

In post 176, Elhabe21 wrote:

Honestly, Arrowscum seems very scummy to me right now. First, his inactivity and lurking seems like he's trying not to be noticed and overlooked. Secondly, he states that krylea shouts like scum to him because her posts are twisted, but how? It seems like to me that he's trying to push blame towards krylea for no good reason or theory. Lastly, he isn't sharing any views about the current discussions or about anything really, which almost seems like he doesn't want to get his hands dirty or he's trying to blend in. That's why I'm VOTE: Arrowscum
I also do not like Arrow's post at all and I do quite like this post - except that again there is no analysis of shannon and mooney from the last page. I think the happenings there were interesting enough to warrant a comment, don't you?

I need to read through mooney, shannon and Arrow's iso-s again. I really don't like Arrow one bit, but Src's case was fairly compelling, and the mooney/shannon interactions still do seem suspicious to me. I'm going to be out for a few hours. I'll try to make take a more detailed look when I get back.

In the mean time, UNVOTE:
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Creature »

Spoiler:
Image: Are we done waiting?
Image: No, they haven't arrived.
Image: Can we stop for an ice cream now?
Image: Wait, I think I heard something. Climb on me.

Votecount 1.4
Votecount 1.4

[0] Srceenplay
[0] mlmooney89
[0] fruitsman
[1] krylea - Arrowscum
[1] Elhabe21 - shannon
[1] Arrowscum - Elhabe21
[0] Toto
[3] shannon - Titus, Srceenplay, mlmooney89
[1] Titus - fruitsman

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Toto, krylea

9 players are alive, therefore 5 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-12-22 13:00:00)
Last edited by Creature on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigh
Arrowscum
Arrowscum
Townie
Arrowscum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Arrowscum »

I don't wanna join the mooney and shannon debate. It's stupid and I don't have a say on that.

Krylea is trying to distract us, and that is working. Come on people, we need her out of the way.
Arrowscum
Arrowscum
Townie
Arrowscum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Arrowscum »

Krylea is trying to distract the town. She's not contributing, her posts are just fluff, or metagaming. I'm usually quiet on D1 because we don't have much info to go on. Days here are very long. The place where I play mafia originally has only one or two day days. This environment is kinda new.

Also, D1 discussions lead to lot of confusion. I prefer staying out of them unless I find something very scummy on D1.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:23 am

Post by shannon »

Arrowscum is town. If he were scum, I would expect him to L-1 me and then encourage someone to hammer.

Right, that leaves ... Fruits, Titus, Krylea, Screen, and Elhabe

Scum's in there someplace, let's get on it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Creature »

fruitsman has been prodded.
Sigh
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:38 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

Im going to unvote shannon so she doesnt get caught in a lynch. I need new reads but need to get to work and my desktop for that.

UNVOTE:
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 181, krylea wrote:

I also do not like Arrow's post at all and I do quite like this post - except that again there is no analysis of shannon and mooney from the last page. I think the happenings there were interesting enough to warrant a comment, don't you?

I need to read through mooney, shannon and Arrow's iso-s again. I really don't like Arrow one bit, but Src's case was fairly compelling, and the mooney/shannon interactions still do seem suspicious to me. I'm going to be out for a few hours. I'll try to make take a more detailed look when I get back.

In the mean time, UNVOTE:
If Arrow was scum I would think he would jump on one of these two wagons instead of trying to take heat off of them. Unless Arrow is the scum number 2 and he is worried that he partner is about to be lynched. Personally I think he is uninterested town. He has already said that they are not following forgot names and is confused.

So with one day Shannon and Mooney go from voting each other then with the lack of other people commenting they find enough evidence amongst themselves to unvote each other? Am I reading that right?
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:07 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

It's the reaction I look for. Instead of defending herself she was scum hunting me back. That is a town sign for me. My experience is that scum, unless really seasoned player that has a great poker face, will defend themselves first.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:13 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

•Srceenplay town
•fruitsman MIA?
•krylea town
•Elhabe21 Has a vote, I could use a wagon on for interigation
•Arrowscum- has a vote, ditto
•Toto (SE) town
•shannon (SE) town
•Titus (IC) Null, could use questioning. Won't count the one vote since fruitsman had to be prodded.

To those that have played games on this site, are scum known to be the quiet ones? I've had people fly under the radar saying real life is getting in the way and keeping them busy but they were scum and pulled out with a win.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:14 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

interrogation**
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:18 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

I know titus said she will catch up today but she is who I most want to hear from right now. Our seasoned person can be either side.
krylea
krylea
Goon
krylea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:16 am

Post by krylea »

In post 188, Srceenplay wrote: If Arrow was scum I would think he would jump on one of these two wagons instead of trying to take heat off of them. Unless Arrow is the scum number 2 and he is worried that he partner is about to be lynched. Personally I think he is uninterested town. He has already said that they are not following forgot names and is confused.
He actually did do that the first time though. He opportunistically sheeped the Toto wagon, then left and laid low for awhile. Now he comes back in, derails discussion with an empty case on me, then leaves again. Yeah, that could absolutely be uninterested town. But I could also see it as lurking scum trying to push an easy wagon on town, then coming in to muddy the waters if town was getting too close to hitting scum.

Can you see an Arrow-shannon or Arrow-mooney scumteam? I think we should at least consider the possibility.
So with one day Shannon and Mooney go from voting each other then with the lack of other people commenting they find enough evidence amongst themselves to unvote each other? Am I reading that right?
Yeah this is suspicious as hell and I still don't like it at all. My only worry is I'm starting to wonder if I've been misreading mooney after rereading her iso. I've been seeing all her posts as scummy as hell since page one, but I'm starting to wonder if its just something about her playstyle that makes her ping as scum to me and is making me tunnel her too hard. I still really didn't like her defensive shannon vote then later unvote though.
And w.r.t shannon, she went to all this effort making a case on mooney and seemed very confident....then unvoted, said she townread mooney with no explanation and tried to form a wagon on elhabe. That's pretty damn suspicious. Certainly makes it easy to see a mooney-shannon scumteam. If, though, she is scum and mooney is town, I could also see it as trying to distract from the conflict between her and mooney so that she could escape attention.

Thoughts? Personally, I definitely think we should lynch within {arrow, shannon, mooney} today.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:31 am

Post by mlmooney89 »

Alright then let's wagon arrow and see how it goes.

VOTE: Arrowscum
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I am still comfortable with were my votes is right now. Maybe by this time tomorrow we will have a replacement for Fruitsman who can and some new perspective and Toto should be back to weigh in.

I think it is possible that Arrow could be a scum, but you aren't going to get much out of him if he is only posting every 36 hours or so. Either way if Arrow is scum, Mooney or Shannon is the partner. I don't see their arguments as TvT. So for now I don't have a reason to switch from one scum vote to another unless some new argument comes up that compels me to.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:22 am

Post by fruitsman »

First off, allow me to apologize for my complete AFK'ness.

Now lemme get into this action! Gotta love the confusion train on this one, folks.

In this spoiler I'm gonna list out all the things I FEEL are weird/wrong with this so far.

Spoiler:
In my meta read of Shannon, I feel that she is playing contrary to when I played with her the first time. This being said, I feel the REASON this is, is because of Krylea taking her spot of this gameplay.

I do not like how Krylea's stand is on scumhunting so far. I honestly really don't like the idea of lynching someone based on no other facts than "I caught you in a contradictory thing." but at the same time I think this is how the game goes, no?

So with the above said, I have to agree with Arrow on Krylea, even though he has been about as MIA as me. But I also agree with his stance on the D1 outlook. To me, it just promotes confusion among the town and allows Scum to pin us against each other. It's difficult and I would seriously enjoy a explanation as to why push it so hard in a Noob game.

Screenplay reads town to me because of his personal questions (just kidding.) He reads town to me because he is evenly placing the questions among people and really getting a response from them. I would go as far as to say that he and Krylea have been running this town so far.

Shannon is acting very calm and in control and as a paranoid townie, I find that suspicious.

The way I see it now is, are we gonna HAMMER or not? We keep chasing each other's tales with it, but I think it's beginning to lose it's effect on "oh no, I'm gonna get lynched," to "I just have to say I'm not scum, and someone will unvote me."

^This idea I think will get a town lynched. And we discussed the "ratio" of lynching and it seems like it's a bad tactic to me. Why should we lose a town to Scum when town is so disadvantaged for this first day?

^This being said. Mooney's disconcern for Shannon's lynch IS concerning to me. What if Shannon is town?

@Shannon, WHY doesn't it concern you?

The main reason I haven't removed my vote on Titus (incase anyone wondered) is because I just wanted to RVS and be active. But Titus has been inactive and I would like to seem more posts.

I want to say that there has been some real good content though from people in general. I would like to say if I was more experienced I think it would be more obvious as to who is scummy and who is not. Those are my thoughts.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I think the goal of lynching is analyzing the aftermath. That is where we will get more information. If there is no lynch and d2 comes with a town dead we won't have anything to go on. Scum will have had a free anonymous kill. What info can we get from that? We would have one less town and be in the same postion as d1 wondering who is the scum. The only difference is we would have one less possible person to point the finger at.

I agree 100%. It's time for Titus to step up.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

In post 197, Srceenplay wrote:I think the goal of lynching is analyzing the aftermath. That is where we will get more information. If there is no lynch and d2 comes with a town dead we won't have anything to go on. Scum will have had a free anonymous kill. What info can we get from that? We would have one less town and be in the same postion as d1 wondering who is the scum. The only difference is we would have one less possible person to point the finger at.

I agree 100%. It's time for Titus to step up.
OMG YES I have been trying to say this all along. We will get no where until we lynch someone, doesn't matter who, just someone. Chances are they will be town, yeah it sucks but someone has to die and for day one no one can be sure who is what. The faster we get to day 2 the better off town will be. Dragging this out just makes everyone mad at everyone. If we wait around to find scum on day one we will run down the timer and we get nothing. In the game I'm playing now on my other form we had a wagon ready for death on one person and then second guessed it and switched the wagon. That second person must have had some kind of power because although we lynched him the person we were going to lynch died. Now we get to analyze who was on that first wagon when and who was on the second. It helps more than scum hunting.
mlmooney89
mlmooney89
Goon
mlmooney89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by mlmooney89 »

If we can get one solid wagon we can analyze it. THEN we can determine who looked scummy on that and go back and look at toto's wagon. His won't be as definite because we don't KNOW he is town but with as many as us thinking he is it will help. Shannon and arrow both have two votes now. Please pick out of the two and start a real wagon. I beg of you, this day one is almost never ending!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”