Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: SlySly

Post 80 was bad and you should feel bad.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 114, House wrote:ZAKK DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE SLY WAGON THAT HE'S PUSHING.

HOW IS THAT TOWN?
To be fair House I do that all the time.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 118, House wrote:
In post 106, zakk wrote:
In post 103, House wrote:
In post 98, zakk wrote:
In post 96, Creature wrote:I might eventually join on SlySly (or not).
If you don't want to be lynched after him, you'll join.
Hi, I'm House.

UNVOTE:

What are you going to do about it?
I'm gonna lynch scum and eat corn flakes. You?
So he threatened Creature to try to get his vote, and feigned nonchalance in his reply to me?
Probably the only good post out of five pages.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 166, zakk wrote:Muahaha excellent my plan worked wonderfully

There aren't enough votes on me yet tho... More please

Get me to at least L-2, I have a super great surprise
VOTE: zakk

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 344, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 340, Accountant wrote:
In post 114, House wrote:ZAKK DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE SLY WAGON THAT HE'S PUSHING.

HOW IS THAT TOWN?
To be fair House I do that all the time.
Then it's decided: I'm not on board with the Zakk train.
VOTE: SlySly
Seems to fillering.
That makes no sense. I'm on page 7 atm but it seems to me like the zakk train is for a lot more than just him being forgetful so me going "I am forgetful as town too" doesn't clear him at all.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

House, is it okay if I buddy you for now?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 210, Not Chara wrote:your fixation on this point about me not voting immediately is strange. it's the standard 'why aren't you voting your scumread' filler question i've seen thrown around in every game i've been in, but for some reason you won't let go of it.
Because you aren't answering the question? It's not just a filler question, it's legitimately pointing out an inconsistency in your words and your actions.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 357, SlySly wrote:Why do I get the feeling that Accountant just culted House?
The real question is why your mind jumped straight to cult(that operates during the day somehow?)

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 234, Peptobislawl wrote:
In post 214, Blade Dancer wrote:@Pepto, There was plenty to say. You said I lacked real reasons for my positions. I show you my reasons. You don't respond to the substance or address the depth of my reads. I asked you why Giga was town as well.
Now it's my turn to refer to older posts. As I said in #209, among other posts, sly's bad push on giga in the first few pages implies he was trying to get giga killed, which wouldn't make sense for town!sly to do because it was based on nothing but really strange interpretations of the word "grapevine". It's just too much reaching for a town player to do. Thus, i believe sly is scum. Then, it follows that scum!sly would want to get town killed, as opposed to his own scumbuddy. The posibility of a anti-town 3rd party is there, but as of yet I have no evidence to support it, so the most likely result is that Giga is town. Hence my reads.

I didn't feel the need to react to your reasons as giga explained them, thus i reacted to that instead. Long story short i don't like his reaction, but not enough to divert away from my current theory.

since he has less vote than i though VOTE: slysly
Do you think that scum!Sly genuinely thought at least 11 other players would agree that town!Giga is scum based on his use of the word grapevine?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 367, SlySly wrote:Account, meta my game list. I always play themed bastard games. I've seen it all.
But even if you do, surely a role like neighborizer or traitor would be way more common than day cult, even in those games, so it makes a ton more sense to jump straight to those.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 262, Blade Dancer wrote:Y'all have one messed up view of flailing. When the request is scumhunt, and the target responds with you're a big meanie that is flail and deflection.
That's not what he said. McMenno said you were datamining his posts and making up reasons to vote him. That's not flailing - he immediately turns away and focuses on his own game. It's not deflection either, because it's clearly an engagement rather than shrugging you off.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 284, zakk wrote:
In post 208, House wrote:
In post 199, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I can't tonal-read myself but I can assure you that I'm not at all scared of House. I actually like him a lot.
You should be, because you know I don't let go of a scumread until it swings.
Cool story bro! Second cool story so far! You're a natural.

Can you also please tell the class a story about how you said I could acquit myself, but you're using unilateral, threatening language against somebody else who has done something arguably less than I have?

TIA champ
Are you having a stroke

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 372, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would Town believe it was culting?
Why would scum?
I can see scum being more afraid due to having another group going for a numbers advantage.
I don't see it that way. I think Sly just has some weird-ass trains of thought. It's not scummy because scum has no extra reason to do it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 373, SlySly wrote:Accountant, I just came from the wiki reviewing millers before I said something stupid relying on my cloudy memory. I haven't played in a few years and I've forgotten some things. Dating had been mentioned in this game, maybe you're a polyamorous day culter! IDK. But. if you ask me out now, I'm saying no.
What does millers have to do with anything? Or dating?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

I can't see Sly as scum when literally everyone on his wagon is a scumbutt.

Fully caught up now.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 378, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow zakk looks worse and worse with each post Accountant quotes.
Please vote him, then.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 386, House wrote:
In post 383, Accountant wrote:
In post 378, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow zakk looks worse and worse with each post Accountant quotes.
Please vote him, then.
Do we really want scum on the wagon when we don't know what zakk has planned?
I actually think zakk's surprise is a bluff.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 385, Blade Dancer wrote:Hey accountant, what's my balance?
If you're asking for my read on you, I don't think you're scum. I think your reaction to the McMenno thing was terrible, but I'm not sure if it's scumterrible or townterrible. Please join the zakk wagon.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 388, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 384, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 380, Gamma Emerald wrote:SlySly seems to be derailing.
??
He's just posting random bullshit.
I can see him being Town though. If he is town, I politely request he get out of jokey RVS mode.
VOTE: zakk
It's playstyle

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 392, House wrote:
In post 387, Accountant wrote:
Please vote him, then.
I actually think zakk's surprise is a bluff.
That'd be a stupid ploy because it only further indicts him when he fails to follow through.
The way he asked for reasons from anyone voting him is a pretty blatant soft of a way to kill or punish those on his wagon. He wants us to get off his back, and I'm not going to let him scare me off.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 391, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Please vote him, then.
I fucking dare you to try to lynch me.
You're not usually this hostile a player. What's going on here?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

Like, if RC said that I wouldn't bat an eye. But Gamma? Either I've been reading them all wrong or this is terrible fake bravado.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Accountant »

Last game, you were town and lots of people wanted to lynch you. But you didn't yell at them for being shit at reading you. What changed?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 403, House wrote:
In post 395, SlySly wrote:11. Gamma - challenging all to lynch
This is patently untrue. Gamma's challenge was clearly directed at me.
Does it make a difference? The clear point of that post was to show bravado and confidence to the rest of the town.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 408, Blade Dancer wrote:Not following onto Gamma.

@Accountant, I never voted Mcmenno.
I didn't say you did. I said your reaction was terrible. Why aren't you voting zakk again?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 411, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 402, Accountant wrote:Last game, you were town and lots of people wanted to lynch you. But you didn't yell at them for being shit at reading you. What changed?
The fact that House is a different beast altogether.
House said he thought you were intimidated by him. Are you? Because the quoted post seems to imply this.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 414, Blade Dancer wrote:
In post 113, Blade Dancer wrote:
In post 105, SirCakez wrote:zakk is great at faking scumhunting as scum
I wouldn't townread him for that yet
I agree. McMenno's scum with Giga, but no one's biting.

Let's help house sort Zakk.

VOTE: Zakk
Ahem.
Ah. I forgot you were already on zakk. What is your position on Gamma?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

Remind me why Creature isn't voting again?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

McMenno, do you think Zakk is scummy? If so, why is Pepto worth wagoning over him? If not, why not?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Accountant »

So SirCakez are you going to actually explain why I'm bussing scum or just sit there throwing shade?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Accountant »

I'm beginning to think SirCakez is full of shit and is just making vaguely plausible stuff up.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Accountant »

When he does the thing where he makes a casual assertion backed by no reasoning.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Accountant »

Which one?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Accountant »

Why are we doing
flavor-based
setup spec with no claims or flips?

@House: What's with the eye rolling emoticon? I genuinely don't understand you. Nitpicking someone's thought process is dumb, I've done my fair share of gutreading someone then making up a reason to fit, but it's an issue if people are just coasting by without any explanation for their weird behavior.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 545, Ankamius wrote:I just finished reading page 6, and this zakk wagon is very unimpressive so far.
It gets a lot more impressive later on, believe me.

SirCakez is probably town for paranoia about me bussing :cop:

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

Everything zakk said this page is AtE or flailing. We need to put him down right now.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

Uhhh page 22, I didnt know I would make a new page

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

Ankamius, who is the med-scum on zakk's wagon?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 571, Ankamius wrote:Okay, I'm caught up.

Town:
Andrius
House
Leonshade
Maxous
McMenno
SirCakez
SlySly
zakk

Null:
Creature
Gamma Emerald
Nosferatu

Scum:
Accountant
Blade Dancer
Gigabytetroubadour
Not Chara
Peptobislawl

Everyone not listed anywhere hasn't done anything I particularly care about.
This reads list is bad and you should feel bad.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

This is disgusting. zakk is slipping away by shitposting the thread.

House, revote zakk or I'll never love you again.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 597, Ankamius wrote:I'm sorry for being one of the only people to see how scummy you really are, I guess.
So, like

are you gonna give reasons

or do the sircakez "let me go ahead and say X is scummy w/out explaining why", except at least cakez explained after I asked him

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why is Ankamius refusing to engage with me?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Accountant »

For someone who supposedly wants to see zakk dead you don't seem to hate him very much BD.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 644, House wrote:
In post 613, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:with the difficulty I'm having in real life I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with all of them.
That explains a lot of my raised eyebrows.

I wish you the best.

VOTE: Peptobislawl

Not quite ready to go to Gamma yet, he's very lynchbaity.
*sighs*

Why Pepto over zakk?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Peptobislawl

OPPORTUNISTIC VOTE

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 663, House wrote:
In post 662, Accountant wrote:VOTE: Peptobislawl

OPPORTUNISTIC VOTE
AS LONG AS YOU POINT IT OUT IN ALL CAPS, IT REMOVED THE OPPORTUNISTICALITYISM.
No I just don't like the way the game is heading and I'd rather Pepto over any of these other votes.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

null because inactive

maxous
peregrinev
magnaofillusion
nosferatu
snarky snowman
leonshade
massive
shiro

scumbutt

zakk
pepto
giga

maybe scum

Blade Dancer
creature

town

accountant
cakez
house
NC
slysly
gamma emerald

mebbe town

mcmenno
ankamius

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Accountant »

I'm not comfortable with the 3 unexplained scumreads on me. Feels like the counter wagon zakk was talking about.

@Ankamius
@House
@Maxous

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:43 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 671, Leonshade wrote:Explain your TR on Gamma.
He's (figuratively) begging to be lynched and people are rushing to fulfill his request. That's not the sort of wagon which has scum on the other end.

About Maxous: he has no content relevant to anything I'm thinking about other than his scumread of pepto.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 673, Maxous wrote:
In post 670, Accountant wrote:I'm not comfortable with the 3 unexplained scumreads on me. Feels like the counter wagon zakk was talking about.
because when i glanced over your ISO i seen you did little else apart from push zakk.
which is why i asked for the readlist
Fair enough.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Accountant »

Why are they town, Chara?

Who would you say is scum, if not them?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Accountant »

i think i just explained why giga is town. their flavour speccing, while i don't agree with it, still makes sense to me and feels more like town who got a hold of something that concerned them over scum third party hunting.
their flavor speccing is 100% NAI. I don't see why you'd think otherwise. all alignments have reasons to flavor spec, because all alignments want more information about how the different roles operate esp. in a bastard game.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 691, zakk wrote:
In post 659, Ankamius wrote:Accountant's attack is significantly worse, though. I'd be voting that slot now if it wasn't a waste of time.
In post 670, Accountant wrote:I'm not comfortable with the 3 unexplained scumreads on me. Feels like the counter wagon zakk was talking about.

@Ankamius
@House
@Maxous
Ur approaching dangerous levels of scummy for me too

Soz bro

They may be unexplained but they can't all be wrong can they?
Yes they can. Two or three people have already given reads that are so bad I can't scumread them for it because it's clearly a result of muddled thinking rather than alignment. I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here are outright bad at mafia

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Accountant »

From now on I'm only posting once a day maximum

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Accountant »

I have a whole lot of townreads and a couple of scumreads. I think a lot of the scummy stuff about Ank is playstyle, so I'm not willing to vote him. I am willing and eager to vote Peptobislawl. I still do not feel that zakk has properly acquitted himself, and I don't think House should be townreading him.

Everyone on Gamma Emerald needs to get off right now.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

dayvig: zakk

I'm tired of your shit

I don't know if you're town or scum atm and i don't really care

Technically this violates my one post a day rule but who cares

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

accountant on the other hand, you can scumread. he's playing this game like andrius (and like house, though house always does it) where he tries to pretend he holds more sway than he actually does, and it's ringing reaaaal hollow. i can see through that shit hella fast. i've just been waiting to call it out until he wasn't voting me any more and it wouldn't look like conf-biasy omgus (and then he got into that OMGUS argument with gamma emerald and my face started literally hurting with rage at how stupid they are being)
I literally just said I was going to scale my posting down to 1 a day and you're accusing me of trying to strong arm town

and you're saying you were waiting to call it out when town has literally 0 reason to do that

I'd be happy to use my shot just to shut you up at this point

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 960, House wrote:I'd be happy to feed you rope for it.
zakk is the embodiment of why I hate large games. Spamming up the thread with worthless shitposts, acting cocky when he has 0 ground to stand on, throwing out moon-logic knowing that nobody can call him out on it because the game's moving so fast that nobody's going to take the time to notice how dumb they're being as long as they're sending out town vibes and voting the person everyone thinks is scum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

Maxous, what do you mean by Nahdia trying too hard? How is this scummy?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 964, House wrote:
In post 961, Accountant wrote:
In post 960, House wrote:I'd be happy to feed you rope for it.
zakk is the embodiment of why I hate large games. Spamming up the thread with worthless shitposts, acting cocky when he has 0 ground to stand on, throwing out moon-logic knowing that nobody can call him out on it because the game's moving so fast that nobody's going to take the time to notice how dumb they're being as long as they're sending out town vibes and voting the person everyone thinks is scum.
I've done exactly all of that.

Where's all the hate for me?
Well then, you can eat rope too.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Accountant »

I don't want to lynch zakk. My vote is on Pepto.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Accountant »

I want to daykill him to silence his voice.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 970, House wrote:
In post 969, Accountant wrote:I want to daykill him to silence his voice.
Why? Because he is calling you scum?

It's not just the volume of his posts, or you'd be saying that about me because I have
nearly a hundred
more posts than he does.
Because he's calling me scum in a way and for reasons that are very bad. And if you want to follow him, I'm okay with killing you also.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Accountant »

@Maxous: That looks like playstyle, not alignment.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Accountant »

Why? Because she's calling you scum? :P

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Accountant »

Before we proceed, how many games have you played with Nahdia?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 979, House wrote:
In post 978, Accountant wrote:Before we proceed, how many games have you played with Nahdia?
Enough to know she's one of the better players on the site.
Can someone who has more game experience with Nahdia and House confirm or disconfirm House's claim that he's never scumread by town D1 and/or that Nahdia is savvy enough to not scumread him as town D1?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Accountant »

House is making a case on Nahdia that's built solely on meta. I'm asking if anyone can confirm this meta.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Accountant »

Nahdia is confirmed town

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

Scum is shitting up the game and making it harder for me to read. I'm going to vote whoever has the worst post:content ratio, which I strongly suspect is just the person with the highest posts.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

House, Gamma Emerald, Zakk, Not Chara and Creature are the highest posters, in that order.

VOTE: House

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

Half his ISO is snark in a 56 page game. He
was
right. He
did
do everything I accused zakk of doing.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

McMenno is town

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Accountant »

I don't like how he dismissed my post calling him out

It's fine to say Accountant is wrong and terrible, but to completely refuse to engage with that is very bad on zakk's part. I'm not sure if it's actual scummy thinking or just his cockiness though.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Narna

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1429, House wrote:
In post 1427, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1426, House wrote:You scum bro?
Nope.

Are you?

If not and think Narna's scum why are you not voting her to help advance the day?
Because I just woke up to a shitton of posts across the site that I have to catch up with and this thread is low on my priority list due to the volume.
You have 224 posts here, the next highest poster is 160.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

Magna is a terrible, terrible vote. I don't disagree about zakk's saying that we need to establish town blocs, but it's silly to say that Magna must have known that and is purposely trying to sow distrust to break the town blocs. I haven't seen any evidence of him being any more negative than other players.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Accountant »

Someone said the Narna wagon was activity based earlier. Can't remember who, but that person is full of shit.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

The townbloc is okay.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Accountant »

NC: Why is Magna scum? 3 sentences or less.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1632, Not Chara wrote:being lazy
and
unnecessarily verbose makes wall-cases a pain and concise arguments an impossibility. let's do our best, shall we?

is entirely missing the point of my pressing of House, and in fact nearly every sentence in it is a misrepresentation or overblowing of some situation or another.
general lack of the 'figuring things' mood i've come to expect from town in
some
capacity.
there's a lot of language that suggests 'this player is scum, now i shall proceed to look at every one of their posts in that light and talk about the possible scum motivation there as if it's the only possible explanation'.

pedit: that's my scum perogative, alright. i sheep my partners. it's a good tactic, no one ever notices. :>
honestly, i forgot entirely about those questions until you brought them up now. it was mostly that one wrong point that i'd dismissed as wrong already. and that claim that no one had been questioning me was true, because you asked me questions but did not call me out when i neglected to respond. i wasn't saying no one had asked me questions or told me to clarify... no one had called me out for ignoring previously-asked questions. my point there was that i wasn't under
any
kind of pressure to force content like Andrius was claiming.
These are all signs of town who are confbiasing and tunnelling, not scum

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why is Leonshade your strongest scumread?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Accountant »

I post more than once a day, I'm too active to really commit to that. Yeah the zakk thing was a tantrum, but a justified one imo

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1688, zakk wrote:
In post 1670, Accountant wrote:I post more than once a day, I'm too active to really commit to that. Yeah the zakk thing was a tantrum, but a justified one imo
"But a justified one imo"

that post went from something like a town post to sounding like a scum post ... just like that

Accountant is scum.
this is the sort of post that makes me throw tanrums tbqh

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1691, zakk wrote:Cool tantrums bro

Throw another
If I whine hard enough, will you deign to explain your reads to peasants such as ourselves, my lord/

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Accountant »

not chara why are you a zakk lackey

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1700, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1699, Accountant wrote:not chara why are you a zakk lackey
why wouldn't i be?
amendment to previous post: i meant to say, McMenno can be town for now.
because zakk is not a good town leader

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1702, McMenno wrote:are you
Not in a large game.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

House, why is Titus scum?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

Nahdia wants to die for the satisfaction of flipping green, but she's going to such great lengths to trawl her own ISO and meta and appease those who talk to her? What's going on here, Nahdia?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

Hey guys, sorry, I'm replacing out of this. Large games are too big for me to keep track of, and I'm not having any fun playing this game. It's Skulduggery's last game, so it's not fair if it gets ruined by an unenthusiastic player. Gamma, thank you for inviting me, but I think Large games are just too big for me.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

Final thoughts:
Narna is a good lynch. PeregrineV is a bad lynch. House needs to die if a couple of days go by and he's still not nightkilled. McMenno, Gamma, SlySly and Magna are town. Not sold on Titus wagon but I'm not townreading them. Nahdia is a good alternative lynch.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

Oh, and a personal apology to zakk for yelling at him. He's likely scum though, so lynching him at some point is good. Preferably after Narna and Nahdia are dead.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6431 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Post by Accountant »

Alright, fill me in. What should I know? Any claims? Who's scum and why?

(Also if any of you decide it would be incredibly hilarious to tell me that Firebringer claimed such-and-such I'll need a link before I can confirm or deny.)

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6432 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by Accountant »

If the last 10 pages are any indication the last 200 probably aren't worth reading. Am I right or wrong?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6452 (isolation #95) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Accountant »

Narna give me one good reason why I shouldn't have you black-bagged and thrown in the river.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6453 (isolation #96) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Accountant »

Everyone that I read as town both before and after my replace out tells me you're a scumlord. Flipped town agrees and my neighbours all agree. I'm told you gave a fake result that led to a town mislynch.

VOTE: Narna

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6455 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 6436, MathBlade wrote:I think Narna is town.
Explain?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6459 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Accountant »

How do I know Giovanni isn't scum trying to save his buddy's ass?

I don't like how Narna was wagoned then pressure fell off her after she claimed(which is how it looks like from your summary).

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6460 (isolation #99) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Accountant »

& frankly given that this is bastard I wouldn't be surprised if there was a scum role that doesn't trigger weak or the weak had a secret condition

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6478 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 6475, Not Chara wrote:the best evidence for town Narna right now is him never claiming to be roleblocked, in my opinion.
Town Narna would defo have been blocked

Narna is going to swing from the rafters today and any Narna sympathizer can join them

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6629 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6571, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6498, MathBlade wrote:Or at least not scum. In Andrius's case probably SK or town prob not group scum. Leaning latter but SK possible.
It simply is NOT possible for everyone in there to be Town when:

1- SC's role get leaked in there and then he gets RB'd
2- Titus gets NK'd after joining (I still need to know WHEN she joined in).

IF we are to trust Andrius that Titus knew his role (she didn't object to his statement that she did) it makes Firebringer (Accountant now) the most likely scum person (yes, SCUM neighbourizer IS a thing, and especially so in a bastard game).

However, Andrius may have tricked Titus into believing he had a role that he didn't, and thus it could be still Andrius (Pine now) who is scum. The weak side of this narrative is how did he trick Titus into it w/o attracting Firebringer's attention? They must've talked to each other in the PT, and thus FB must've seen it too. However, Andrius kept saying TITUS knew his role, not Titus and Firebringer, although Andrius had already acknowledged he was neighbourized by FB anyway, but didn't mention Titus was until she flipped.

VOTE: Accountant
You said I was null and SirCakez was scum, then vote me the moment someone indicates they might sheep that wagon. You can swing with Narna, tyvm

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6630 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6575, Nahdia wrote:I just got confirmation from Skull that Shiro was a standard miller, as can be read on the wiki. My speculation of him being a variant "global miller" is wrong. Shiro,
as a miller
, somehow got the attention of a scum framer, or Narna lied. Someone please tell me if there's some other possibility I'm not seeing. No, it can't have been redirected, we've been over that.
VOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: NarnaVOTE: Narnav

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6631 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6577, Almost50 wrote:Narna didn't lie. I don't think. Titus told Narna to check Shiro. SCUM knew that was a very likely check to happen, and the framer did his job.
Mod can we have 2 lynches in 1 day plz I really want to kill this person and narna

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6632 (isolation #104) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Accountant »

No comment on neighbourhood except to confirm math isn't in it right now.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6653 (isolation #105) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6634, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6632, Accountant wrote:No comment on neighbourhood except to confirm math isn't in it right now.
May I ask questions about the hood? I want to verify something.
you can ask but I may not answer

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6656 (isolation #106) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6649, MathBlade wrote:This also means scum redirector likely had no effect N3.

Then how does the Narna situation happen?

Answer: The scum have a framer that made it seem like Shiro was scum OR Narna is scum with those three.

I am leaning the first.
you've explained how framer explains everything narna did, but you haven't explained why you're assuming framer in the first place

I think giovanni is scum but different faction from narna

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6658 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6636, MathBlade wrote:Specifically was the person added to the hood N2 talkative? If 0 is crickets and 10 is the Super Bowl how loud would you classify their posts? This is a subjective question the numbers are a guide.
n2 person was pretty loud. maybe 7 or 8.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6662 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6659, MathBlade wrote:And because how the fake guilty went down it makes no sense for them to be scum together.
explain

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6667 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

given the level of control scum have over this game I wouldn't be surprised if scum decided to fake a guilty on shiro then BS their way out of it

which is happening right now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6669 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6666, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Narna has basically become synonymous with the Antichrist before you three replaced. Every Day Phase since Day 2 started with Narna and was about Narna. All logic was paused in order to lynch Narna. All meaningful discussion was paused because of Narna's existence in the game. Leonshade was lynched because of Narna. The game would not move on unless some people replaced (which didn't seem the case) or the boogeyman was out of the way. I was tired of the same mantra being repeated every single day.
you telling me 3 days of pitchfrks weren't enough to lynch narna?

sounds like scum bulshit stalling the wagon

y/n?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6670 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6668, MathBlade wrote:With the Jailkeeper out of commission they had 0% reason to believe their kill wouldn't go through N3.

With that N3 kill they kill SlySly actor and diva.(not quite sure what diva is)

They literally killed someone in essence without a vote. That seems dumb.

This means that they could have just killed Shiro why pick him for the guilty?
more kills + control lynch

also remember that it's a looooot easier to get away with fakeclaiming in a bastard setup

and from what I heard narna was on the chopping block anyway so it also makes sense that they'd want to make her go out with a bang taking a townie with her

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6677 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

Narna: omg help me guys i think im gonna die

Scumlord A: Sorry pal you're probs dead

Narna: fuck what should I do then???

Scumlord B: we can make the most of it. Try to get a townie mislynched by giving a fake guilty, then we can all bus you for credit.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6680 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 6678, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6677, Accountant wrote:Narna: omg help me guys i think im gonna die

Scumlord A: Sorry pal you're probs dead

Narna: fuck what should I do then???

Scumlord B: we can make the most of it. Try to get a townie mislynched by giving a fake guilty, then we can all bus you for credit.
Standard yes but why Shiro?
If they knew Shiro was a rolecop they would have killed him and not SlySly.
Why would a scum team pick a claimed miller?
The usual answer is block or kill.
They could have gone after any townie and instead kill the powerless it makes no sense.
what were shiro's reads?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6683 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

which claimed RB claimed first - nahdia or maxous?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6684 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Accountant »

I can't buy that there 2 roleblockers AND a redirector

lynch on a50 and maxous is in order, yeah

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6699 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

maxous goes first

1) i can't buy that there are 2 rb and a redirector
2) shiro scumread him, and scum wanted to kill shiro - either by frame or by fakeclaim
3) glance through his ISO doesn't give me any good feels

if by some miracle he flips town we can confirm nahdia as scum

ankamius if you have a killing role you need to shoot narna as soon as humanly possible

Also I trust math, they're the only one trying to gamesolve

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6707 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm not convinced Narna is town but I can work with you

VOTE: Maxous

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6745 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Accountant »

My only regret is that I'm not a dayvig.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6759 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Accountant »

Let's make a townbloc Math

Your sister would approve

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6762 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Accountant »

i dont think there are 5 cops

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6885 (isolation #121) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 6872, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6864, Narna wrote:Do millers have passive guilt in skullduggery's other games?
Skull is known to use variants and tailored roles. In my last game modded by him I was a COWARDLY HIDER. Hiders are weak (that's the "normal") meaning they DIE if they target scum. My role in that game didn't. Instead it got RB'd (i.e. instead of hiding I stayed at home, which made me available for NKs and/or investigations/protections and what not.)

If you ask anyone "would a Hider die if they targeted scum" the answer will always be YES. That IS the NORMAL role though.

Btw, it took me jus about the same effort there to explain as it is in here. It was MY OWN ROLE, yet people kept trying to interpret it their own way! I KNEW what my PM said. Skull makes his role PMs abundantly clear, and if you still got questions you can always ask him and he will explain.

So, if we're talking about how Shiro's specific role in this game worked there's no one better than Shiro to explain it, and he did.
you cannot be seriously

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7016 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Accountant »

Hey, why are we still talking while Maxous is alive?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7101 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

Okay so realtalk Math everything you're saying is going way over my head. You need to go back to the beginning and explain your analysis in baby steps. Spamming the thread with crap like this is only going to encourage apathy.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7110 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Accountant »

Okay. Maxous claims he blocked you. So what?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7114 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

Who claimed they were told about being blocked?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7117 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Accountant »

So your argument is that if Maxous really blocked Nahdia, she would've known for sure, because she'd get a message. Here's my question.

1) Why did Nahdia suspect she was being blocked if she didn't ge5 a message?
2) Why would scum Maxous not block Nahdia and lie about it?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7120 (isolation #127) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

Who did Maxous claim to try to block N4, but failed due to Nahdia's block?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7122 (isolation #128) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Accountant »

So Nahdia blocked Maxous and Maxous tried to block you - but SirCakez was the one who ended up being blocked. Can we trust that SirCakez was actually blocked, as opposed to making shit up to frame Nahdia/Maxous?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7125 (isolation #129) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why would scum Maxous block SirCakez? Does SirCakez have a powerful role? Also, why would scum Maxous simply block Nahdia?

Hmmm, wait, Maxous could've been the scum redirector who redirected Nahdia onto SirCakez. But in that case I think he'd claim to have blocked SirCakez, thus "confirming" himself as the roleblocker while Nahdia looks bad for the person she claimed to roleblocked not being roleblocked.

-

Math, I now understand what people claim to have happened that night. Now tell me your theory as to what actually happened that night, along with scum motivations for whatever thing scum did.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7127 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Accountant »

The running theory is that you be a scum redirector

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7135 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Accountant »

Then who did Maxous actually block the night his buddy redirected Nahdia onto Cakez?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7138 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Accountant »

Okay lets just lynch max

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7172 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7156, Narna wrote:I think the scum in Maxous or Nahdia thing is a little shaky.
How is it shaky?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7175 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

i say we give ank the hammer then kill him if he doesn't do good stuff with it

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7184 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Accountant »

ok then we are all agreed on black bagging max

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7189 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7186, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7184, Accountant wrote:ok then we are all agreed on black bagging max
I don't know who we is or black bagging?
We is the town, black bagging is lynching

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7202 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

THE GOD OF VENGEANCE, TISHAM PEKKALA, REQUIRES AN OFFERING OF BLOOD. LET US SACRIFICE THE UNWORTHY MAXOUS AND SPILL HIS INTESTINES INTO THE ENDLESS ETHER

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7230 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Maxous

This smells of third party trolling tbh

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7551 (isolation #139) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm a little confused here

Do you have any proof that Narna is insane

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7580 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

have u guys just considered rewording the qn and asking skul again

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7626 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

are you srsly saying that we shouldn't lynch someone who claimed that they weren't town

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7636 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7633, Ankamius wrote:I'm going to trust my gut over your analysis, thanks.
...................................................................................

thats not how any of this works

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7662 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

Ankamius is not going to stop being useless so let's just force the lynch on Maxous through and be done with it

Don't give him the hammer he'll probably shoot based on his fuzzy feelings

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7670 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Accountant »

Apparently math is scum for trying to convince people to lynch maxous using actual information as opposed to gut feels.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7677 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 7676, Ankamius wrote:I went into exactly where my Mathblade suspicion came from in the neighborhood, so you don't get to lie about it in the main thread.
>tfw ankamius tells me not to tell ppl he's in the neighbourhood
> I act like his main thread posts are all i read
> Tfw scumread for not telling people ankamius posts in the neighbourbood

Your read is gut, pretty sure the "explanation" you gave in the alleyway is nadeup since it's nonsensical, im comfortable telling everyone you're a useless player who ignores real info in favor of dumbass gut reads

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7745 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7744, Nahdia wrote:The scum faction only just got created.
I doubt it.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7749 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

Right but even if that theory is right its not gonna be the only scum faction in the game which means our previous reads on who is scum is still valid

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7751 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

Yes Cakez is right

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7752 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

Narna results?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7786 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

if maxous' hypothetical death cult exists then mathblade needs to be strung up immediately because they're a piss obvious choce

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7806 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Accountant »

i am dum & not gd with mafia explain to my brainless self why not chara is scum in simple terms

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7807 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Accountant »

oh ok I see it now

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7808 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: not chara

pine have you produced any content beyond asking us to lynch the mod

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7811 (isolation #154) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7809, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7807, Accountant wrote:oh ok I see it now
great, could you explain it to me?

as thrilled as i am to be leaving the game, i'd like to know why.
preferably after Narna gets to claim his night action.
you lied to us all in 7785

the quotes ank quoted

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7817 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7813, Not Chara wrote:Accountant: you have to be more specific, i don't know what you're talking about.

pedit: oh, thanks for the clarification. i guess.
you said you thought the wingdings messages were related to the ability used by gaster

then you said you thought maxous didn't know about his hypothetical death ability

yet maxous sent a message clearly saying he was using his death ability

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7821 (isolation #156) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7785, Not Chara wrote:i doubt Maxous decided to try and trick us in death. so far, the Gaster messages have just been related to the Gaster ability activated, and i wouldn't think
this latest one
would be an exception.
this was in the context of discussing whether or not maxous' last message was a troll message

which indicates that you knew about the message when speaking about the connection between the message, the ability and whether or not maxous knew it

why you always lyin

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7826 (isolation #157) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

there is scum utility to pretending you're blind because you can coast

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7830 (isolation #158) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

ummmmmmmmmmm

you dont' think that
gaster
was writing the
gaster
messages?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7831 (isolation #159) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

hahahaha you know what

UNVOTE:

I can't believe that scum chara says this stuff in response to me calling her out

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7832 (isolation #160) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7829, Not Chara wrote:his last posts of the day claimed he didn't have any abilities left. the one that activated on death was passive, so it makes sense he wouldn't include that in the list of abilities he could use.
he's an anti-town role, he's automatically full of shit. if he doesn't win with his new faction then he might very well troll. if he does then all the more reason to not tell people about it

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7833 (isolation #161) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

ok I see where you're coming from wrt maxous and the messages (ie. you think that the wingdings messages are announcements created by the mod that gaster has used an ability)

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7849 (isolation #162) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Accountant »

Or yknow

It could be the mod trolling

Since it's a bastard game

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7853 (isolation #163) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7850, Not Chara wrote:there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability.
? Did mod confirm it?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7860 (isolation #164) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7854, Pine wrote:stifling contrary discussion
show me

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7865 (isolation #165) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7856, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7853, Accountant wrote:
In post 7850, Not Chara wrote:there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability.
? Did mod confirm it?
no. but the alternative to it being caused by Gaster is that Skullduggery decided to do a bunch of strange Gasterish things after the Day 5 lynch and we just
happened
to lynch Gaster at the same time.

do you have an alternate explanation for it not being a passive (or even active, i'd allow for) Gaster ability?
why are we discounting the possibility of another role that has weird effects?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7867 (isolation #166) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Accountant »

1) why can't I kill?
2) when did math bring out the alcohol?
3) because I don't trust you.

What's your result?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7872 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Accountant »

I don't understand. Why does Math trusting you equals an assumption you will be in the neighborhood?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7880 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Accountant »

Why is BYF scum?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7882 (isolation #169) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Accountant »

I want to make it a site rule that people can't vote other people without explaining why >.<

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7885 (isolation #170) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Accountant »

bleh okay outside of rvs

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7937 (isolation #171) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7894, Creeps20 wrote:Now then something I have noticed.

MathBlade immediately said it was a troll. However what if he was part of the new faction and was trying to hide the fact there was one and so therefore was trying to hide the fact this was happening?

VOTE: MathBlade
Also something to consider is that all people could be the mafia now. Regardless of role.
This is dumb reasoning because it doesn't explain why Math is scum

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8029 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Accountant »

@Math:

Still don't have your old case on BYF. I know you changed your vote, I want to know why you intially voted.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8035 (isolation #173) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'd lynch a50 over NC

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8040 (isolation #174) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Accountant »

VOTE: Almost50

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8065 (isolation #175) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

let's lynch almost50 so I don't have to look at his 500 useless posts any more

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8087 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

Creeps is town btw

I'n 95% certain this jester crap by A50 is a bluff.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8096 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8092, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:I agree that the Jester thing is most likely nonsense, I disagree that it is necessarily scum motivated. A50 has given me more the impression of someone trolling because he thinks this game has become uninteresting, rather than that of someone who tries to convince people that he is a Jester because in reality he is scum trying to avoid lynching. It seems needlessly complicated.
That's illegal, and he should be blacklisted for playing against wincon if he does that.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8097 (isolation #178) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by Accountant »

I don't think anyone here is denying that the game is tiring and in some cases spammy to the point of tediousness - but there's no reason to extrapolate that A50 is playing against wincon simply because of that, unless he's a much poorer sport than I thought.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8183 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Accountant »

get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8184 (isolation #180) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8180, Almost50 wrote:If you're Town: Your reads are guaranteed to be TERRIBAD, so he's likely Scum.

If you're Scum; it sounds like you're trying to protect a scum buddy, so he IS scum.

Either way you slice it, Cakez is back to being a prime suspect of mine.
get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8185 (isolation #181) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

Since you guys only listen to people who spam I thought I'd oblige

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8204 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8191, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8184, Accountant wrote:
In post 8180, Almost50 wrote:If you're Town: Your reads are guaranteed to be TERRIBAD, so he's likely Scum.

If you're Scum; it sounds like you're trying to protect a scum buddy, so he IS scum.

Either way you slice it, Cakez is back to being a prime suspect of mine.
get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50 get a50
What about this screams SCUM!!!! to you?
He is literally saying that cakez is scum if math is town because math is such a bad town that she magically gets the opposite read of whatever is the truth like the dunce in a cartoon

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8223 (isolation #183) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Accountant »

I'm pretty sure that scum is generating apathy by spamming. I propose we lynch everyone who generates above 15 posts a day.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8362 (isolation #184) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Accountant »

I got prodded. Someone summarize why A50 isn't dead.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8384 (isolation #185) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Accountant »

Alright, so we're lynching Yoshi right

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8414 (isolation #186) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8409, BigYoshiFan wrote:NO NOT HIM EITHER HE IS TOWN.
I forgot to include him in my townreads.
VOTE: Yoshi

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8440 (isolation #187) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Accountant »

justify to me why a50 is town

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8443 (isolation #188) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8441, BigYoshiFan wrote:I am using my infinite vote ability now.
VOTE: MathBladeVOTE: MathBlade

P-edit: Because Math is scum. That's the main focal point of my TR on A50.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8444 (isolation #189) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Accountant »

even if math IS scum that's the worst preflip associative logic I've ever seen

& you're apparently so convinced math is scum pushing mislynch thru that you're willing to ignore stuff like a50 claiming scum

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8456 (isolation #190) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8447, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 8444, Accountant wrote:even if math IS scum that's the worst preflip associative logic I've ever seen

& you're apparently so convinced math is scum pushing mislynch thru that you're willing to ignore stuff like a50 claiming scum
Is there where he supposedly claimed he can see the scum thread?
no its the part where he voted himself

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8457 (isolation #191) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

yoshi is trolling because he's caught scum and wants to shit up the thread even more before he inevitably gets hammered in the hopes that people will be too unmotivated to catch his scum buddies

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8470 (isolation #192) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 8466, Ankamius wrote:I seriously thought I was starting to get on the right track again with the N-brigade being scum, but then Accountant comes in and makes one of the most bizarre discredits I've seen in a long time which sends me back into an Accountant+Mathblade scumteam.
Quote the discredit

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8698 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Accountant »

@JaeReed: because the dog self-voted and started trolling the thread and I don't see why town would do that. it's not like he was frustrated town at L-1, he had like 2 votes max on him

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8713 (isolation #194) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Accountant »

btw this is a quick thought that popped into my head while I was riding the train but do we have any confirmation that the wingdings messages aren't flavor/lies?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8939 (isolation #195) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

can we ban stupid setup spec and just lynch scumbutts

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8971 (isolation #196) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

Im very unmotivated. Please tell.me who to votr

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9279 (isolation #197) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Accountant »

Did anything interesting happen?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9354 (isolation #198) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

Request replace out

Skullduggery, I'm really sorry about this. When you asked me to replace back in, I accepted, thinking that since the playerlist had gone down tremendously(due to kills and the like) there'd be much less spam and the game would be more manageable. Turns out it's not. I'm completely unmotivated to do anything except shitpost at this point and everyone deserves better than this.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10959 (isolation #199) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Accountant »

I couldn't keep up with this game but Skulduggery is a good person and shame on whoever mistreated them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”