Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

dunn id town
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:28 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1025, pisskop wrote:.

dunn id town
:cry:
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

pisskop
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
do something
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:39 am

Post by camn »

In post 1024, kraska77 wrote:camn you wouldnt have done that 180 on spyrex if it werent for the upgrade rabble right?
Maybe. I really want him to be town. And what he is saying makes sense.
But I'm not 180'd yet. Like...60'd
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:40 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

As long as two players can confirm independently that Dunn’s role actually works then he’s pretty solidly Town in my book. Otherwise he would be scum who locked themselves into a Day 1 claim about improving Town’s power overall given that scum Dunn means at most one of the robots is scum. The mass flavor claim Day 1 also gets Town points given his claim.

--
In post 1008, camn wrote:Maybe.
IM OPENING MY BACKDOOR, MAGNA!
What you choose to do with your own robotic body is no concern of mine but maybe broadcasting it so publicly makes you look a little trashy Camn :P

--
In post 1011, SpyreX wrote:I really think it's kop
Why? Something more than a pithy one-liner might be appropriate in this circumstance.

--
In post 1013, kraska77 wrote:Let's lynch pisskop then
Whatever he flips ( I think he'll flip scum), we drop the whole there's scum in the robots deal after

Or lynch MoI....can't really see anyone else as scum
I’ve given you some wide latitude given your early Miller claim but the laziness in this post is making me doubt now.

How many scum do you think are in the game?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 52, SpyreX wrote:So ftr i asked in a pm if that means scum have daytalk or if they just have access to the topic
Cause if it's the former i feel good about moi
Of its the latter well
^camn look at this post remember this post so town^
lets focus inclination energy on pisskop and moi
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:48 am

Post by kraska77 »

fair enuff moi ive been a little lazy
i'll get back to this and type up words after i finish my paper tonight
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:08 am

Post by camn »

I addressed that,kraska!

And just staying in character, Magna. :)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

u addressed the daytalk pm stuff
but im talking more about the moi read itself
In post 176, kraska77 wrote:@jae
I like spyrex because of the moo read
A read that subtle feels like a product of a towny mindset
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:17 am

Post by pisskop »

kk

though im by default okay w blth a camn or a spy lynch
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

goimg to the gym rn. not gonna be game solving in between sets so canu wait?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:23 am

Post by kraska77 »

no rush
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:11 am

So now that Camn case I have been talking about.

I’ll keep this as concise as possible …

1. IAI and Camn interactions.

IAI (scum) begins catchup at . Generally not much to say on Camn other than assessing her vote at is good. Nothing definitive in the completed catchup at . So Camn is basically a non-entity.

But let’s examine Camn’s reaction – and . There is more or less an hour between these and I think that’s telling. 238 is basically “OMG, IAI is so scummy for that IIoA”. She retracts this in 239 saying “catchups are always scummy looking”. I think this highlights Camn having inside information given the reaction in 238. The immediate vote when she had posted nothing about the slot before feels very much like “Better get on board the bus early” gut reaction to a bad series of posts by IAI. Yet after some reflection she backs off saying “Cold Catchups are always scummy … give IAI some time”. Which is a rational back-track for a partner when she got no immediate reaction to her “GO GO GO” lynch previous post.

Then in 299 we get “IAI is still scummy but I prefer a pisskop vote” which is textbook Suspect Partner, vote Town.

2. Camn and Aristo interactions.

There are really none until the point that Aristo is getting lynched. And the fact that Aristo lurking is his scum meta and Camn’s love for lurker lynches (see ) I would expect some pressure on Arist from Camn. Instead we get the pre-flip posturing seen in .

Meanwhile Aristo doesn’t talk to Camn but soft defends her to others. At asks kraska to explain her Camn vote. And further suggests at that kraska’s vote is suspect due to a lack of Camn discussion in kraska’s ISO.

3. Lack of logical trajectory on her reads and actions towards me.

Let’s start with her Day 1 readslist at – I’m Town.

Day 2 comes along and Camn helps fuel the LUV wagon until the point of claim. She hops off to vote me in and . Ok, she’s changed her position. It can happen given how little there is to either of her reasons for reading me

Day 3 comes along. Now at the end of Day 2 I was supposedly her top scum read. And I just hammered a mislynch on a useful Town PR. Yet today not only does she come out firing at Spyrex but doesn’t respond at all to me calling her my top scum suspect. There is no continuity of thought to the manner in which her read on me waffles. If I was scum Day 2 and came out today calling her my top suspect why does she not say I’m scum trying to mislynch her? That would make sense.

Instead she’s doing everything in her power to avoid my wagon. Which is the kind of behavior I would expect from scum who hoped today would be an easy lynch on me run by mostly Town and doesn’t want to be shown pushing the mislynch.

4. Reminder about the following quote –
In post 357, camn wrote:But im town, and will be conf by tomorrow or the next day for sure.
So today is the next day. Camn should be confirmed Town per her own statements. Yet nothing of the sort has occurred and her claim doesn’t give any reason for her to expect this either.

5. Nacho buddying

This is pretty straightforward – easy way to pad how correct your read on Town you are going to Nightkill is by strongly buddying up to them in thread.

6. Strange posting regarding flavor –

I noticed this in my Night 2 re-read of Camn (which LLD can confirm). Early on the following post is odd –
In post 30, camn wrote:Also, Dunn... I doubt that flavor will indicate alignment. Everyone in the comic is pretty grey, morality-wise. Except Claire and Hanners, of course.

Actually I guess the robot fighting pit-boss maybe is pure evil.
Notice the angle she approaches this from. She doesn’t mention that scum are likely to have fake-claims (which is pretty standard from competent Mods). Which would be a reasonable stance. Instead her angle is “Everyone is morally grey” which I then offhand show her not to be the case.

Why this struck me on re-read is the fact that Aristo claimed the flavor he flipped. Why would he have not chosen to claim a safe-claim? Beatrice is, as I have said, one of the most Assholish of the people on this list.

Those two elements make me believe that scum don’t have flavor claims other than their assigned characters and either have no safe-claims or simply have safe-claims of roles. The first being the case would explain why she’s claimed some oddball 1-Shot Modified Hider role that she supposedly used twice, has failed twice, that she can’t use again, and why she has refused to claim the targets of her failed uses.

So there you have it. As concise as I can make it.

Be cool – vote Camn.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by camn »

1. IAI and Camn interactions.
a rational back-track for a partner when she got no immediate reaction to her “GO GO GO” lynch previous post.
I got no reaction in between back to back posts?
Why wouldn't I wait for people to.. react.. if I was looking for a quickwagon? Doesn't fly. If I wanted to bus- I would give people some time. This was a real live reconsideration on my part.
Then in 299 we get “IAI is still scummy but I prefer a pisskop vote” which is textbook Suspect Partner, vote Town.
Except Pisskop might be scum. So if he flips scum.. is this classic: caught one scum, voted other scum? We will see.

2. Camn and Aristo interactions.
Aristo lurking is his scum meta and Camn’s love for lurker lynches
Aristo was a replacement.. not a lurker. And I know bussing/wifom/whatever.. but I feel like I was reasonably active getting him dead. Also- I was smart enough to "get on board the bus early” with IAI.. but not smart enough to do it with Aristo? I don't think so.

3. Lack of logical trajectory on her reads and actions towards me.

Consistency is for scum. Also, this is big words for OMGUS.

4. Reminder about the following quote –

The night actions didn't go as I forsaw. :(

5. Nacho buddying

When I am scum, I usually don't kill the poeple who are buddying ME.. and defending me all over the place. Bring the WIFOM.. but thats crazy.
Also....
Spoiler: MAYBE YOU FORGOT I WAS KIND OF FEELING NACHO-SCUM?
In post 602, camn wrote:Nacho came out and placed an initial vote on Ari. Perchance he intended to move that vote...'on catchup'
The wagon expanded. Perhaps to Nacho's chagrin?
In post 668, camn wrote:
In post 611, Nachomamma8 wrote:my dancing partners of late have been more frustrating than competent and it'd be a nice change of pace to deal with someone with a sense of rhythm.
Not yet, my sweet. I like to watch. Plus I like my vote where it is.
L-1!
Hammer! Hammer!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
That last one is me LITERALLY throwing suspicion on nacho while calling for a hammer on scum. Doesn't fit your narrative, though.. so I see why you left it out.

6. Strange posting regarding flavor –

Here Magna claims that I am scum.. and I know that my partner is Beatrice, as he says- "one of the most Assholish of the people on this list"... AND there are no fake-claims........
and then I claimed that flavor likely wouldn't indicate alignment.

By his own logic, saying that flavor won't indicate alignment in this scenario is the one thing scum WOULDN'T say. Its actually a towntell :)
also
...why she has refused to claim...
I claim when I want. When I am not pressured, and it would be suboptimal townplay-
I don't claim
. Do you?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Spoiler: VC 3.2 Comic

Vote Count 3.2
MagnaofIllusion [2]Socrates, Kraska77
Camn [2]MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX
Dunnstral [1]Pisskop
Kraska77 [1]Lady Lambdadelta
Not Voting [2]Dunnstral, Camn

With 8 alive, it takes 5 vote to lynch someone!

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2016-12-22 12:00:00)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Camn serious question that may illuminate

Have you been upgraded
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I would like to lynch Kraska or Camn.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by camn »

Im against either of those right now.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:16 am

@pisskop and LLD
– If you think Camn is scum please move your vote to her. Right now you are on singleton wagons and the only way the day is going to progress is if we get a wagon built. Camn is scum and a great place for your votes.

--
In post 1038, camn wrote:I got no reaction in between back to back posts?
Why wouldn't I wait for people to.. react.. if I was looking for a quickwagon? Doesn't fly. If I wanted to bus- I would give people some time. This was a real live reconsideration on my part.
Of course it was reconsideration – you realized that your vote looked suspect as hell and didn’t want to actively bus. As I said (and you are ignoring) – your initial vote was a gut reaction based on knowning IAI was your scum partner and the re-evaluation was realizing that’s the only reason you would vote. Thus the very awkward distance from it.
In post 1038, camn wrote:Except Pisskop might be scum. So if he flips scum.. is this classic: caught one scum, voted other scum? We will see.
Only way pisskop could be scum is if you were Town. And we both know that’s not the case.
In post 1038, camn wrote:Aristo was a replacement.. not a lurker. And I know bussing/wifom/whatever.. but I feel like I was reasonably active getting him dead.
Also- I was smart enough to "get on board the bus early” with IAI.. but not smart enough to do it with Aristo? I don't think so.
Nah he was a lurker the second he replaced. It is why he was so easy to read – he was playing to his scum meta. And the bolded is pure straw-manning of course – as stated above you recognized your vote on IAI was obv and distanced from it an hour later.
In post 1038, camn wrote:Consistency is for scum. Also, this is big words for OMGUS.
Nope. Having a thought pattern consistent with scum-hunting is Town. Your posts don’t show anything of the sort. They do show, however, scum looking to stage their position on wagons so they look good.

Throwing in the OMGUS buzzword here also made me chuckle.
In post 1038, camn wrote:The night actions didn't go as I forsaw.
Lol. I mean … that’s all that can be said about this. Any action that could reasonably confirm you as Town would not be subject to “unforeseen turns of Night actions”.
In post 1038, camn wrote:Here Magna claims that I am scum.. and I know that my partner is Beatrice, as he says- "one of the most Assholish of the people on this list"... AND there are no fake-claims........and then I claimed that flavor likely wouldn't indicate alignment.
By his own logic, saying that flavor won't indicate alignment in this scenario is the one thing scum WOULDN'T say. Its actually a towntell
Nah. Again with another attempt to slant the discussion away from what was being said (aka scum play). The fact remains – scum would be the only ones in position to know that flavor analysis could possibly screw them and there aren’t fake-claims. Which is why your initial comment resembles an attempt to pre-empt people flavor hunting. So not a Town tell at all.

Of course you could just own up now as to whether you and your partners got any fake-claims and settle the issue.

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:35 am

Post by kraska77 »

Spyrex unvote camn pls
I'll be back later
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Im not seeing that happening cause I'm getting real tired of asking simple questions and getting wooosh
Show

Proud member of BaM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by camn »

But Spy I don't wanna answer.
It's like asking - hey are you a power role?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And see i didnt even get that.

Because it should be clear why id ask that.
Show

Proud member of BaM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

tomorrow I pinky promise.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by camn »

In post 1047, SpyreX wrote:And see i didnt even get that
Well, there it is.
But I'll answer I guess... It might help Magna get his head around things too.
I did get upgraded. Night 1. Which came with a roleblock.... Which I guess is why I got to use my Neghborizer again the next night.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”