Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You seen to be latching onto Titus and the blonde girl I think her name is sonia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

What have alisae done with sonia even ? @ ssbm
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Also alisea just outed a tr on titus so you probably msiread something
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The hugging thing or whatever back on like page 3 or 4 can't remember when they were introducing themselves or something
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like in the 80s range
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 400, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You seen to be latching onto Titus and the blonde girl I think her name is sonia
Moar:
In post 72, Pine wrote: Moar Lapsa votes please.
In post 75, Alisae wrote:Sure, I'll vote
VOTE: Lapsa
Alisae is a town bike.
abcedminded
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:42 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 242, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5, Cabd wrote:Hi guys ~f

I'm masons with Penguin_Alien btw.
I CC

vote: Cabd

I don't really like Pine's vote on Lapsa, ditto Gamma.
In post 38, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wouldn't the mod tell us if scum have daytalk or not?
didn't you do this exact same thing as scum one time?
Sure did never got my answer so I'm asking again.
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.

Calling your town reads BFFs feels weird but I can't really explain why. Smells like a weak way to buddy but I may have to sleep on it in order to figure out if there is a deeper meaning there or if I'm reading too deep.

Not really feeling Gamma not explaining his reads.

Cloud and Transcend seem like their usual selfs.

Isn't Sonia an alt?
Nope.
In post 287, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Isn't Sonia an alt?
yes*. Its her "main".
Yup.
In post 303, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hey, if nobody pressures Uzi to answer basic questions, then he'll skate by forever. I'm just adding my voice behind Eliburn's since it's a more than reasonable request. Vote some out (or keep it there outside RVS) and you should be able to explain why they're scummy. It may not be good reasoning, but either way helps others gain reads. Not answering at all or giving reasons for things is scummy though, so I expect Uzi will reciprocate.
This line is scummy as fuck I accually didn't mind your other lines cause it at least felt like you were scumhunting/getting answers but this is overly defensive and manipulative It's like saying *puts hands up* "Hey don't look at me guys I'm just helping"
In post 326, Alisae wrote:
In post 322, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 320, Transcend wrote:Stop walling

Love,

Me
Stop posting useless fluff and contribute.
I don't think this is useless at all.
This is very useless how is this useful in any way?
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:43 am

ssbn doesn't feel like town like he did in the other game we played but maybe cause I was scum in that game and it was easy to tell
gut sr though.

MariaR is me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 374, Alisae wrote:Elbrin, what were you attempting to accomplish with the fake gladiate?
Stirring the pot. More than establishing that "yeah I scumread this fool", I like to see how people respond. I was gonna be nice actually and reveal that it was fake and save everyone some grief, cuz no one even noticed or cared and everyone knew it was fake, including uzi? But then you seemed convinced/concerned it was real so I kept playing at it.

I'll need to go reread all of that mess to see what I think about it. Protip I do this in like every game on day 1.
In post 378, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 375, CloudKicker wrote:show that he actually scumread uzi and whatnot
Could be distancing, don't think such an assumption is correct here yet. Looking at the two together in ISO it's weird the way LUV just ignored it the whole way through, because even though the gladiator claim was fake, the concerns Elbirn raised about the reason LUV was keeping his vote on him were valid, but LUV doesn't respond in a way that should satisfy town!Elbirn if he is actually SRing LUV. This is more AI of Elbirn than LUV though
...Show me where I gave any indication of being satisfied.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 408, Elbirn wrote:
In post 374, Alisae wrote:Elbrin, what were you attempting to accomplish with the fake gladiate?
Stirring the pot. More than establishing that "yeah I scumread this fool", I like to see how people respond. I was gonna be nice actually and reveal that it was fake and save everyone some grief, cuz no one even noticed or cared and everyone knew it was fake, including uzi? But then you seemed convinced/concerned it was real so I kept playing at it.

I'll need to go reread all of that mess to see what I think about it. Protip I do this in like every game on day 1.
Could be distancing, don't think such an assumption is correct here yet. Looking at the two together in ISO it's weird the way LUV just ignored it the whole way through, because even though the gladiator claim was fake, the concerns Elbirn raised about the reason LUV was keeping his vote on him were valid, but LUV doesn't respond in a way that should satisfy town!Elbirn if he is actually SRing LUV. This is more AI of Elbirn than LUV though
The abruptness with which you lose interest in pushing LUV after he fails to produce a better reason than "I think it's pretty obvious why you're being scum read but if it wasn't, please refer to Sonia's 85" is what makes me think there isn't real suspicion of LUV coming from you. You just say you're underwhelmed and call his next reason a "classic meme" but don't actually push back. I feel like if you were really so suspicious of him you would call his reason for keeping his vote on you weak or scummy
In post 407, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:ssbn doesn't feel like town like he did in the other game we played but maybe cause I was scum in that game and it was easy to tell
gut sr though.
Is MariaR your alt? I only have one completed game on site and only one of the scum from that game was female. I think you have me confused with someone else.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:01 am

Yeah MariaR is my alt.

MariaR is me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh hi. If it was easy to tell I was town that game Transcend wouldn't have mislynched me :oops:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

kk getting back to those Tywin and Alisae reads now that I'm sober.
Leaning Town on Alisae, not as sheepy as I thought, that was just the word I used last night to describe her very early play involving the introductions and all. I think the only sheepy vote she had was on Lapsa After she dropped the catposting things looked a lot better from her.
Tywin the play looks scummy so far, could wagon that if he keeps on the way he is and the right people are voting him, but not right now.

There are scum here in the bold:
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Lapsa 5 (
Pine
Gamma Emerald
Titus
, Alisae,
Elbirn
)
So my vote will stay here until all the bold look town or someone else scums up the thread.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

You think her last posting looks good?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah, looked fine on ISO at least. Do you have a reason to think it's not?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

All she's doing is asking "What do you think?" She persists even when she asked just 30 posts before.

So I am going to need a bit more than looks town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Alisae »

Ez Sonia. 2 reasons.
A. It's something that Tywin needs to understand as a player.
B. It helps me townread Transcend.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 409, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 408, Elbirn wrote:

The abruptness with which you lose interest in pushing LUV after he fails to produce a better reason than "I think it's pretty obvious why you're being scum read but if it wasn't, please refer to Sonia's 85" is what makes me think there isn't real suspicion of LUV coming from you. You just say you're underwhelmed and call his next reason a "classic meme" but don't actually push back. I feel like if you were really so suspicious of him you would call his reason for keeping his vote on you weak or scummy
In post 407, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:ssbn doesn't feel like town like he did in the other game we played but maybe cause I was scum in that game and it was easy to tell
gut sr though.
Is MariaR your alt? I only have one completed game on site and only one of the scum from that game was female. I think you have me confused with someone else.
Yeah Elbrin hasn't lost interest in pursuing LUV.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:50 am

In post 416, Alisae wrote:Ez Sonia. 2 reasons.
Why does that filler make you tr Transcend

MariaR is me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 418, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 416, Alisae wrote:Ez Sonia. 2 reasons.
Why does that filler make you tr Transcend
To me it seem like townies would get annoyed at wall posts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

Elbrin, my bad habits are coming back. Hold me back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Alisae »

Tho I decided to ISO Trans now. I believe any reasonable person would have wanted to hop on the Elbrin wagon because of Sonia's reasoninging on I believe it was
But yeah, no one else brought up AJ potentially being scum besides Trans at that point. Tho besides mostly that, I would like to see more. Mew.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Okay, so I caught up with my morning coffee.

So for things related to me seem to be this:

1. Titus calls me scum for no reason, then votes Alisae instead. Well, to be fair, her reading was my 'it's only fair' statement, but it's probably one of the most atrocious over-reaches I've ever seen. It's that bad. That was the only reason given by Titus, and it seems the three buddied females have jumped on that reasoning as being amazing, because after that:

2. Alisae starts questioning me/thinking I'm scum after being obviously led by Titus. My favorite post was 390 by far. Apparently, la that Alisae has thought about it, I really haven't done anything except 'thinking Lapsa and Cloud is scum, and that Kyou, Nero, and me are town.' Oh, is that all? Lol. Even if that was all I did this game, it would be more than Titus or Sonia have done. Speaking of the third member in this girl buddy band...

3. Sonia pops up out of nowhere, sheep's Titus by calling me scum, and her reason is also sheeped by giving her reason as my 'it's only fair' statement. Zero originality there. That's some blatant sheeping going on.

All of these three have this in common with ONE outlier: who has asked questions out of all of them? Only Alisae. Titus and Sonia both threw shade on me, and they even asked others to weigh in on me and Alisae (who I TR pretty strongly), yet zero questions have come from her. Titus hasn't asked me anything. She hasn't tried sorting me whatsoever. The same goes with Sonia. She has thrown shade on multiple players, yet she hasn't even once tried sorting a single person. No questions have been asked whatsoever. Titus at least has the ability to lead sheep. Sonia has done zero scum hunting whatsoever and everything she does seems to sheep someone else.

Titus: why haven't you asked me a single question? Why do you continue to ask others to comment on me while you refuse to sort me directly yourself? Are you hoping a wagon forms on me that you can hop on, otherwise why haven't you voted me if you think I'm scum? Why vote Alisae for asking you to explain yourself when throwing shade on me? Do you truly believe my lil Uzi 'it's only fair' comment is a scum tell? I sure as hell don't believe that. It's weak and contrived. We both know that already though.

Sonia: why haven't you asked me any questions? Also, why did you sheep Titus exactly to the T? Do you have no original thought? I find that sheep on atrocious reasonings are almost always scum. What do you think? Also, when ssbm_Kyouko pointed out your blatant buddying with Titus in post #400, you came back in #407 calling him 'not town' for no reason. It was another OMGUS shade throw with zero follow through. You haven't followed any lead or anything you claim to be scummy with any actual questions whatsoever. Also, you claim my post #303 is 'scummy as fuck.' Please explain what in it is scummy. You said it was overly defensive and manipulative. What was I defensive about? Who was I defending against? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I joined in with Elibirn to get Uzi to answer why he thought Elibirn was scum. He never gave a good reason, but regardless, what was there for me to be defensive about? I wasn't being attacked, so why call it defensive? Also, how was it manipulative in a scummy way? Do you know what 'scummy' even is, or only when you're town and not using contrived reasoning to throw shade on players? Why are you chainsaw defending Uzi here? You AND Titus both highly dislike Uzi being questioned. Both of you have attacked me now over me forcing Uzi to answer a basic question. Neither of you seem to have any real questions for me though. Now THAT is 'scummy as fuck' (to quote your own words).

So with all that being said, that puts Titus/Sonia firmly in my scum pool, and Alisae goes in as strong town. Only Alisae has even tried to scum hunt this game. Titus/Sonia can only throw shade using terrible reasoning, while asking zero questions or even pretending to scum hunt. Sonia looks more like the sheep with no originality, while Titus is the Shepard of these misfits. I find it odd that so many of you haven't mentioned it yet. It's extremely blatant. Titus isn't being sneaky about it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. VOTE: Titus. I'm willing to bet one of Titus/Sonia are scum at this point. I'd gladiate them like Eliburn pretended if I could. I may get the chance after Kyouko just blatantly said he'd sheep a wagon on me. You people really love lynching town on these forums. The only time scum are ever caught in my games are when I do it myself. I'm not sure why so many are so bad at such easy things like scum reading. To read into my 'it's only fair' statement as being scummy is just ridiculous/bad play. To even assume I'd join in on the Elibirn/Uzi thing as scum period is insulting. Don't project your bad plays into me and think it will work in calling me scummy Titus/Sonia. Try again.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Alright when I asked you what you thought was wrong with Alisae I went back and reread page 10 onwards and realized I didn't follow you guys arguing last night at all once I got to like page 15-17 or so.
In post 326, Alisae wrote:
In post 322, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 320, Transcend wrote:Stop walling

Love,

Me
Stop posting useless fluff and contribute.
I don't think this is useless at all.
Later reasons given for this post don't make sense. The decision to TR someone based on them not liking wallposts is arbitrary and is more like looking for a reason to TR someone whose alignment is confirmed to you already.
In post 351, Titus wrote:Why would it make you concerned? Why not react with that concern immediately? Why wait until after I question you?
In post 360, Alisae wrote:It makes me concerned because it seems so early to be using it off of something that I feel is not very big. Yes, he is avoiding the question, but Eblrin overeacted to that. And that makes me concerned.
I didn't react to it right away because I didn't know what to make of it. And I didn't know what to make of it because a Gladiator is something I have never seen before. So I was caught off-guard.

BTW you're making me think you're town. Thats a good thing. Mew.
Didn't like the conversation about the gladiator business but it reads as though it could be due to her inexperience so I wouldn't call that part AI. I agree though that she has been fishing for opinions a lot and her Gamma vote looked like it was actually sheeping Nero, not that I disagree with that vote in particular. The reason she gives for her intial SR on you, Titus, looks bad. She said you haven't been evaluating the game I think, but the shift to a TR looks like it could be defensive.

I don't think you're crazy this game fwiw, but you're still in my lynchpool. You've just brought Alisae back into my sights.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

ebwop: didn't mean to imply that I agreed that her Gamma vote looked like it was a sheep vote because I don't think anyone else pointed that out. I agree that she's been fishing for opinions. I also think that her Gamma vote looked like it was sheeping Nero.
In post 417, Titus wrote:Yeah Elbrin hasn't lost interest in pursuing LUV.
I'll believe this when I see it resolved in a believable fashion

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”