Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:49 am

Post by kraska77 »

not really
i have reasons to think moi is scum, and reasons to think everyone else other than you is town
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Socrates »

Why would scum be less likely to crumb who was in their neighborhood? I am unfamiliar with this logic.

And do you think it is important that we lynch a robot today? Shouldn't Camn proving her vig settle things, in your shoes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

youll have to explain the term 'robot'
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Why would I let the maybe scumfuck camn live just because she claimed a role?

roles are overrated.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Socrates »

Robots: You, Spy, Camn.

Dunn has claimed the ability to upgrade a robot.

People have speculated that exactly one of the robots are scum.

I had assumed the binary between camn and Spy you have been presenting was along this logic.

You are telling me it's not?

And most people think (or at least thought in my day) of a proven vig as being basically confirmed town, because scum would *never* have two NK's. I've already expressed worry that that might not be the case in this game in particular, though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

No its not.

its independent that I find spy's play today bad and camns play meh
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 am

Post by kraska77 »

oh yeah about moi
stuff that make moi scum
the way he went from "pisskop welcome to confirmed town land" at the start of the day, to "camn not considering the possibility that pisskop might be godfather is scummy and theres no reason to take the jae check at face value" after pisskopscum sentiment started flying about the room, and then back to "im not lynching pisskop today and i dont think hes scum"

is really weird. a lot of what is in moi's iso, as of the start of day 3, looks like hes been trying to anticipate where most of the votes will be going and then cooking up reads accordingly

that in addition to him desperately trying to paint jae as scum on day 1 even after the wagon on jae dissipated...feels like he had trouble faking fluidity of reads and jae was an easy picking anyway
and on day 2 a lot of his exchange with luz reads like moi is prejustifying the mislynch and stressing that luz is scummy rather than...ya know...genuinely trying to figure out what is going on
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:03 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1178, pisskop wrote:Why would I let the maybe scumfuck camn live just because she claimed a role?

roles are overrated.
but u just wrote lld off as town for her role............................................
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

What a dumb idea, that youre going to base our lynches on flavor for a fucking comic.

Does the comic even
have
'bad guys'?
Was whathisnutts a 'bad guy'?

if spy and camn didnt raise this point already they simply need more rope.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1182, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1178, pisskop wrote:Why would I let the maybe scumfuck camn live just because she claimed a role?

roles are overrated.
but u just wrote lld off as town for her role............................................
No I didnt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Holy shit kraska you may just be sucm
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:08 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1169, pisskop wrote:This.
She crumbed the hood before she crumbed who was in it. Now scum can do so, but for now Im going to say that ld isnt faking the PR, and that the vote hopping and neighborhood crumbing are too 'obvious' to be scummy.
what is this then
lld could very well be scum with 2 abilities one of which is neighborising
youre giving her points for believable crumbs and i dont see why thats supposed to mean anything
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

But you also dont see why its 'writing off her role' because I didnt do that did I
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

I think that lld is behaving too upfront to be scum. do you have another opinion?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Because I can reiterate it another way if you want.

:| I dislike that youre picking and choosing what to pull from my posts K
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:14 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1188, pisskop wrote:I think that lld is behaving too upfront to be scum. do you have another opinion?
i townread her for the same reason i guess
but but
u did give her points for crumbing and claiming neighbouriser

pedit: ok i'll cut u some slack but tell me why ure not down for a moi lynch and what do u think about #1181
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1183, pisskop wrote:What a dumb idea, that youre going to base our lynches on flavor for a fucking comic.

Does the comic even
have
'bad guys'?
Was whathisnutts a 'bad guy'?

if spy and camn didnt raise this point already they simply need more rope.
No but it has assholes and every single thing weve seen fits flavor. Extremely well.

Which is why theres a huge wth on camns claim
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

So who is chilbi?

Why are riobots special?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:22 am

Post by SpyreX »

Robots are only special as a function of dunn.

Now unless dunn has some super weird scum role that mechanic is important. However, nothing I've seen has me.convinced on balancr either way. I dont think camn is.scum for a robot. I think the push on me based on that is an easy out.
And im paranoid as shit you're doing the same thing.
Show

Proud member of BaM
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:23 am

Post by kraska77 »

pisskop binch
dont ignore me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Right. so if you say so.

so why havent you been decrying the people riding the easy waves of 'burn the witch'?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

What? Ive been pro burning camn for the robot nonsense coupled with the madness logic. The vig claim gave me pause
Show

Proud member of BaM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1181, kraska77 wrote:oh yeah about moi
stuff that make moi scum
the way he went from "pisskop welcome to confirmed town land" at the start of the day, to "camn not considering the possibility that pisskop might be godfather is scummy and theres no reason to take the jae check at face value" after pisskopscum sentiment started flying about the room, and then back to "im not lynching pisskop today and i dont think hes scum"

is really weird. a lot of what is in moi's iso, as of the start of day 3, looks like hes been trying to anticipate where most of the votes will be going and then cooking up reads accordingly

that in addition to him desperately trying to paint jae as scum on day 1 even after the wagon on jae dissipated...feels like he had trouble faking fluidity of reads and jae was an easy picking anyway
and on day 2 a lot of his exchange with luz reads like moi is prejustifying the mislynch and stressing that luz is scummy rather than...ya know...genuinely trying to figure out what is going on
playing completely on the backs of the town is a bad way to scum.

gotta be flexible.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Socrates »

Why the hell would a scum neighbor not be upfront about their role? Playing coy about it would just be playing scum poorly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:32 am

Post by pisskop »

why would scum be votehopping recently?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”