Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:52 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

In post 623, Alisae wrote:{SSBM, Lapsa, Cadb, Trans} <--- The fucks I'm not lynching
{Titus, Elbrin, Cloud}
{Nero}
{Pine} <--- A very stale read
{Nos, Everyone else } <-- Null, Neutral, can go either way
{Uzi, Tywin}
{Sonia}
{Gamma, AJ} <--- Pretty scummy
Please try and tell me why I'm scum this I gotta hear
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Transcend »

Need to rr gamma but unfortunately a bitch named Walgreens is calling my name.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 616, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:"Let's vote the person with 5 posts cause that's gonna be a good idea"

Lol
VOTE: Titus
In post 617, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Transcend and alt are votes I'm also fine with.
In post 620, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 618, Cabd wrote:Titus, can you break that down incredibly simply? Make it so obvious even my thick skull gets it? because to me it seems to be splitting hair over semantics.
Explain your reads list a bit please cause rn it looks baaad to me
You, on the other hand...

Sonia I like you and all and have been low key townreading you but I just disagree with this. Why single out titus for a vote, ignoring the rest of the wagon on aj? Transcend and Ali are town, Cabd reads list is great

You're making my heart super unhappy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Reference Posts
In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 300, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
Agree with Elibirn. Answer his questions Lil Uzi. It's only fair.

Ewwww politician posting.
In post 304, Titus wrote:Twin, gun to your head.

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
In post 308, Tywin Lannister wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
In post 310, Titus wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
In post 315, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 310, Titus wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I'll let him answer. I've missed questions before as town (missed yours a few times last game), so it's entirely possible he missed them. I don't think he can miss it now, so next post or two from him should give a better read.
In post 333, Titus wrote:Gladiator is a real role. It's near RVS. Supposing Elbrin's a selfish dick that ruins d1 is a little off. Like you're supposing everything he says is honest...
In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote:Okay, so I caught up with my morning coffee.

So for things related to me seem to be this:

1. Titus calls me scum for no reason, then votes Alisae instead. Well, to be fair, her reading was my 'it's only fair' statement, but it's probably one of the most atrocious over-reaches I've ever seen. It's that bad. That was the only reason given by Titus, and it seems the three buddied females have jumped on that reasoning as being amazing, because after that:

2. Alisae starts questioning me/thinking I'm scum after being obviously led by Titus. My favorite post was 390 by far. Apparently, la that Alisae has thought about it, I really haven't done anything except 'thinking Lapsa and Cloud is scum, and that Kyou, Nero, and me are town.' Oh, is that all? Lol. Even if that was all I did this game, it would be more than Titus or Sonia have done. Speaking of the third member in this girl buddy band...

3. Sonia pops up out of nowhere, sheep's Titus by calling me scum, and her reason is also sheeped by giving her reason as my 'it's only fair' statement. Zero originality there. That's some blatant sheeping going on.

All of these three have this in common with ONE outlier: who has asked questions out of all of them? Only Alisae. Titus and Sonia both threw shade on me, and they even asked others to weigh in on me and Alisae (who I TR pretty strongly), yet zero questions have come from her. Titus hasn't asked me anything. She hasn't tried sorting me whatsoever. The same goes with Sonia. She has thrown shade on multiple players, yet she hasn't even once tried sorting a single person. No questions have been asked whatsoever. Titus at least has the ability to lead sheep. Sonia has done zero scum hunting whatsoever and everything she does seems to sheep someone else.

Titus: why haven't you asked me a single question? Why do you continue to ask others to comment on me while you refuse to sort me directly yourself? Are you hoping a wagon forms on me that you can hop on, otherwise why haven't you voted me if you think I'm scum? Why vote Alisae for asking you to explain yourself when throwing shade on me? Do you truly believe my lil Uzi 'it's only fair' comment is a scum tell? I sure as hell don't believe that. It's weak and contrived. We both know that already though.

Sonia: why haven't you asked me any questions? Also, why did you sheep Titus exactly to the T? Do you have no original thought? I find that sheep on atrocious reasonings are almost always scum. What do you think? Also, when ssbm_Kyouko pointed out your blatant buddying with Titus in post #400, you came back in #407 calling him 'not town' for no reason. It was another OMGUS shade throw with zero follow through. You haven't followed any lead or anything you claim to be scummy with any actual questions whatsoever. Also, you claim my post #303 is 'scummy as fuck.' Please explain what in it is scummy. You said it was overly defensive and manipulative. What was I defensive about? Who was I defending against? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I joined in with Elibirn to get Uzi to answer why he thought Elibirn was scum. He never gave a good reason, but regardless, what was there for me to be defensive about? I wasn't being attacked, so why call it defensive? Also, how was it manipulative in a scummy way? Do you know what 'scummy' even is, or only when you're town and not using contrived reasoning to throw shade on players? Why are you chainsaw defending Uzi here? You AND Titus both highly dislike Uzi being questioned. Both of you have attacked me now over me forcing Uzi to answer a basic question. Neither of you seem to have any real questions for me though. Now THAT is 'scummy as fuck' (to quote your own words).

So with all that being said, that puts Titus/Sonia firmly in my scum pool, and Alisae goes in as strong town. Only Alisae has even tried to scum hunt this game. Titus/Sonia can only throw shade using terrible reasoning, while asking zero questions or even pretending to scum hunt. Sonia looks more like the sheep with no originality, while Titus is the Shepard of these misfits. I find it odd that so many of you haven't mentioned it yet. It's extremely blatant. Titus isn't being sneaky about it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. VOTE: Titus. I'm willing to bet one of Titus/Sonia are scum at this point. I'd gladiate them like Eliburn pretended if I could. I may get the chance after Kyouko just blatantly said he'd sheep a wagon on me. You people really love lynching town on these forums. The only time scum are ever caught in my games are when I do it myself. I'm not sure why so many are so bad at such easy things like scum reading. To read into my 'it's only fair' statement as being scummy is just ridiculous/bad play. To even assume I'd join in on the Elibirn/Uzi thing as scum period is insulting. Don't project your bad plays into me and think it will work in calling me scummy Titus/Sonia. Try again.

In , Tywin says I haven't asked him one single question or tried to sort him. Yet in , I ask him who he'd lynch first. Elbrin or Uzi. I follow up on that question in and he replies in .

He is hyper defensive over the "it's only fair" comment. He's treating Uzi specially. Like he doesn't want a lynch there but he has to interact.

Later, he claims I stated Gladiator is "normal", when I said no such thing in 333. When confronted with this, he doubles down on his accusations of me being scum, rather than reevaluate.

The lack of thought tells me he's lying to throw shade.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:57 am

My mood right now be like "Fuck you all you're wrong."

zzz what to do what to do

Pedit: Titus tr on Transcend is shit obv town is going to far cause I can read him (no matter how much he says I can't) he's not doing anything he's null as hell the Aj wagon is shit
I want Titus to say why Transcend is obv town
I want Alt w/e her name is dead

MariaR is me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 623, Alisae wrote:{SSBM, Lapsa, Cadb, Trans} <--- The fucks I'm not lynching
{Titus, Elbrin, Cloud}
{Nero}
{Pine} <--- A very stale read
{Nos, Everyone else } <-- Null, Neutral, can go either way
{Uzi, Tywin}
{Sonia}
{Gamma, AJ} <--- Pretty scummy
Except for Lapsa being town, I like this list. I would put Nos where Pine is and Pine as town. Gamma null. I agree with 95% though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:59 am

I'm having srs self doubt problems mostly cause I disagree with a lot of the public eye so I may have to step back and breathe and see if I'm just wrong here but I don't feel like I am......ugh

MariaR is me
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 622, Transcend wrote:The lurking is irrelevant

The content within the lurking is awful
I find it acceptable - it's better than Nosferatu's.
abcedminded
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 629, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:My mood right now be like "Fuck you all you're wrong."

Pedit: Titus tr on Transcend is shit obv town is going to far cause I can read him (no matter how much he says I can't) he's not doing anything he's null as hell the Aj wagon is shit
He's leading wagons on scum, unifying town, and doing so with brevity.

Are you seriously townreading AJ? Scumreading Transcend? That needs reasoning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Who said I'm townreading Aj?

I kinda am now cause this wagon that came out of no where is fking stupid and he should be nul to everyone imo

Transcend is lurking and not doing shit and is also null you calling him obv town screams buddy

MariaR is me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 629, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:My mood right now be like "Fuck you all you're wrong."

....yaknow, I don't hate your words, I just don't agree.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 630, Titus wrote:I agree with 95% though.
Nice echo. Those 5% matters most.
abcedminded
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:03 pm

In post 635, Elbirn wrote:

....yaknow, I don't hate your words, I just don't agree.
Fair.

MariaR is me
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Pine »

The speed of this game is annoying me. I'm way, way behind. Trying to catch up, but I'm going to dinner and Star Wars in an hour, so no guarantees
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah this wagon ain't suspicious as shit. Haven't posted in 20 pages due to RL stuff and y'all just randomly throw down now.
In post 419, Alisae wrote:
In post 418, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 416, Alisae wrote:Ez Sonia. 2 reasons.
A. It's something that Tywin needs to understand as a player.
B. It helps me townread Transcend.
Why does that filler make you tr Transcend
To me it seem like townies would get annoyed at wall posts.
I was hoping y'all would settle down and start that style because the rate at which you all play is too fast for me. Walls are nice.
In post 431, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 426, Alisae wrote:
In post 423, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:The reason she gives for her intial SR on you, Titus, looks bad. She said you haven't been evaluating the game I think, but the shift to a TR looks like it could be defensive.
The reason here Titus is interacting with me. Titus is evaulating me as scum. Titus is scum hunting. Titus is doing town things. Thus she gets my read as town.
Why would I care if she's interacting with you? You could be her scum buddy. Titus is calling me scum, not you. So in calling me scum, she needs to ask me questions, not you. And now that you chainsaw HARD for Titus, I question if maybe you two are buddies. It surely isn't a townie move to not let her answer her own questions, let alone letting the focus go off of her.
So I understand the frustration of dealing with Titus. It's incredibly annoying and most the time you just accept that there's no reasoning to be had.

That being said, asking for a PR to intervene after a lynch, throwing shade at someone for 'buddying' as a way to deter action and really just not committing to full on calling them scum when you're 90% the way there is all pretty terrible.
In post 548, mozamis wrote:Sorry, last post for a bit. And while I'm here, Coludkicker town? Frustratingly opaque posting style, but seemed spontaneous...
UNVOTE

Right, moz out.

In post 581, Transcend wrote:
In post 174, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah Transcend nice try grudge matching.
There's also this gem

However, now that my only game with him is over, i did mislynch him in it. However he subbed into a bad slot. That or i ate Vifam's ass a bit too hard. Maybe a combo of both.

Regardless, this post is the worst of his entire "wtf" iso.
I get the feeling you're someone who's salty as hell over past events. You literally went after my slot over the grounds the vote that was stolen was yours.
In post 583, Titus wrote:
In post 19, Aj The Epic wrote:Lapsa confirmed jester
In post 108, Aj The Epic wrote:Hello Titus.

VOTE: Elbrin

Regardless of time of game, if you're going to be serious and call someone town, have a reason.
In post 194, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 175, Transcend wrote:Played with Titus before?
Yes I have, at least twice.
This is the entirety of AJ's ISO.

He's defending Lapsa as a jester.
He's chainsawing you on behalf of Uzi and attacking reasonless posting. He has zero followthrough on my mock of him for that. Why does he pick your naked vote in particular? He also insists all votes need reasoning and follows up with zero.
Picks a fight with obvtown Transcend.
Makes a meta comment.

There's no sorting or attempt to here.
I'm not defending Lester, it's literally post 19. I was making a comment about his style.
I'm not chainsawing on the behalf of Uzi, and even if we were buddies why the fuck would I defend someone who had like one vote on them?

My inactivity can be chalked up to the fact that I have other things to do and you all have thrown in like 20 pages for me to catch up on.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: Tyrone

Reason above.

This pace is stupid though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 634, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Who said I'm townreading Aj?

I kinda am now cause this wagon that came out of no where is fking stupid and he should be nul to everyone imo

Transcend is lurking and not doing shit and is also null you calling him obv town screams buddy
So, you're denying he's building a wagon on AJ?
Transcend is my mason buddy. Lolz.

Why should starting drama and opportunistic voting be read as null by everyone?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:08 pm

In post 108, Aj The Epic wrote:Hello Titus.

VOTE: Elbrin

Regardless of time of game, if you're going to be serious and call someone town, have a reason.
This guy had 5 posts when the wagon started and these are the only 2 posts that aren't rvs or useless
even if you thought this was super fucking scummy there are better wagons that get more info regardless of the outcome
These posts aren't scummy to me at all

Transcend is trying to build a wagon on a null read by just saying "vote ___" you think spamming the thread with "vote ___" is doing something?

MariaR is me
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Lapsa »

That vote...
abcedminded
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sonia, why are you overeacting to this wagon? Like, you're I think you're overeacting to the wagon for reasons that I just don't agree with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

I'd say this post is highly relevant as well, given Lapsa was taking heat (rightfully so) for his push on Cabd.

I do not lynch for "information" unless forced to do so.

We have three posts. 1 defending scum. 1 trying to start drama with Transcend. 1 opportunistic vote on Elbrin trying to get Elbrin to hang himself that just happens to counter Lapsa.

And yes, I do think Transcend is doing his own thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why do you feel comfortable with this wagon, Alisae? By people on it? By speed?

You went from Null, to potential scum, to voting me and saying i'm very scummy and I hadn't posted inbetween that at all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 640, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Tyrone

Reason above.

This pace is stupid though.
This vote is interesting. If my theory is right, it's a bus though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:19 pm

In post 644, Alisae wrote:Sonia, why are you overeacting to this wagon? Like, you're I think you're overeacting to the wagon for reasons that I just don't agree with.
From my view point town is getting banwagoned and I'm trying to point out flaws
If you think that's overracting then boy were gonna have a long game

MariaR is me
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 645, Titus wrote:
I'd say this post is highly relevant as well, given Lapsa was taking heat (rightfully so) for his push on Cabd.

I do not lynch for "information" unless forced to do so.

We have three posts. 1 defending scum. 1 trying to start drama with Transcend. 1 opportunistic vote on Elbrin trying to get Elbrin to hang himself that just happens to counter Lapsa.

And yes, I do think Transcend is doing his own thing.
So you moved the goal posts from Uzi to lapsa now.

Edit: And so the four man scum team is now me, Lapsa, Uzi, Tyrone. Cute.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”