Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 960, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 951, Aj The Epic wrote:
Tywin Lannister wrote:AJ picks the easiest players to call scum here. That's not a real analysis. He simply went with the two players most won't disagree with in a way that requires explaining. AJ hasn't done anything all game as far as I've seen, unless I missed something between the last 12 pages (will catch up soon regardless). The guy is skating by and is half-hearting these bs reads.

AJ: why am I scum? Why is Alisae scum? Why do you have two scum reads, but can't seem to get reads on more than half the game? Please explain all the reads you half heartedly slapped together.
"Can't get a good read" isn't true. I'm just a paranoid player and therefore don't like to have a townlist I don't trust.

I've discussed Alisae and you for scum. Until you respond there, I'm of no need to do your busy work. You either read it or you don't.

Furthermore it's completely on you not to be an 'easy target', aka someone who can be easily scum read. Alisae isn't necessarily that either, as certainly there's not exactly popularity for her lynch before I started discussing it. One vote on, from Nos in RVS. At peak, 3 votes on.

P-edit: Gamma's more suspect for what he HAS said, those 2 just haven't said much.
Being paranoid is fine, but it isn't when you specifically name two players as scum and ignore absolutely everyone else in the game. When I eventually flip town (and I WILL get lynched this game, because half the game is full of teenagers that don't know what they're doing, call things that aren't scummy as being scummy, and write 39 pages of almost completely useless content that frankly is annoying af), what will you do? If Alisae also flipped town, you'd be down two townies with absolutely zero reads. The few reads you did claim just now are at the very least half-wrong, so if both players are town, you're awful at this. Just saying.

Honestly, I have half a mind to just vote myself off just so I can get out of this clusterfuck of a game. These players have no idea what they're doing, and my role is worth Jack shit anyways. It bothers me that there are 39 pages on D1 and none of it is worth a damn. An extremely dedicated player could possibly sort through this mess to find the ONE diamond in all this crap, but I'm not that player. Adults write condensed posts with real content, but these people say one thing in 50 posts, post questions to the same person in multiple posts, and can't seem to gather any logical thought on what is truly going on. This game is depressing to play in tbh.

I just don't see much of a point to be active and read everything only to have to defend myself against illogical non-reasons. The only thing I've ever seen from anyone to call me scum is from one post where I said 'it's only fair' that Uzi answer Elibirn's question. That apparently was the scum tell of the century for these people, because they don't have a clue as to what scummy is or isn't. It's a joke. There's no defending against idiocy, and I can't change the minds of those who are either scum or just ignorant, so there's nothing to really be invested about in this game for me.

That's my $0.02. The only reason I even halfheartedly pay attention now is because it's disrespectful to not do so for the good players here. I see you guys, and I know you've complained about the speed of the game, useless ridalin-fueled posts, and illogical reasoning going on as well. I welcome you to vote me if you think I'm scum for absolutely no reason, but realize that when I do flip town, you followed like sheep without ever having a reason to do so. Bad wagons need to be addressed, but they never are by bad players. Mob mentality is one of the side-effects of Mafia, and mob mentality always sucks.
Why attempt to backstab the town by suggesting you might vote yourself off? If you're not enjoying the game, replace out.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 967, Alisae wrote:
In post 965, Nero Cain wrote:it annoys me to no end that I have posted, multiple times, why I think Titus is scum and both Ali and Elbrin are acting like it never happened.
I'm not ignoring it, I'm waiting for the other cases. I know you and Noz as stated theirs.
Nero and who? Nosferatu hasn't posted anything about Titus being scum afaik
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 974, CloudKicker wrote:We know eachother very well, ive been plasying with sonia for years, i also think lapsa early game was very towny and jumping on him there was to get an obvious ml bait wagon going
I figured, it's still something I want to keep an eye on though. Gun to my head I would say Lapsa is town but I wouldn't treat him as basically untouchable like you were implying.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah no it just gets worse.
VOTE: Sonia
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 193, Cabd wrote:Can we not? Past games don't really matter now and RNG doesn't care what you were before.
This is one of the best posts ever.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

His early game and how he was wagoned for imo was very very telling and i still consider him very town @lil, youre basically saying that you agreed with me but still find it fishy, the jump on lapsa was scumotivated at somepoint in this game like cabd trans and others pointed out, if you agree with lapsa being town then you should agree with this
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 972, Lapsa wrote:@Nero you are underwhelming
you disappoint me. :/

Like you, Moz and SSBM are all town since you are voting scum and I have no reason to think its a bus but you guys are all so parinoid of me 'cause I don't have 15565473465795624768 posts yet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I loled when CK said Sonia towntells. Her other account has stated she always gets read wrong.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 205, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Na my weak point is Ate or Andy cause he's great
I'm sorry but I have to point out just how much I love this post.
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 971, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 183, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:VOTE: Cloud
Joey flipped scum.
In post 184, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Don't act like you can read me Joey you won't get far.
those reads are also shit.
Yeah this feels like a scumslip. Seems to know CK is town.
in retrospect, I think that her first post was her 1st impression of my me in this game and the 2nd post was addressed more about how i generally read her as town
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Lapsa »

@Nero you are underwhelming
abcedminded
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Kyouko:
I miss your old avatar.

pedit:
@Cloud:
His play was just trollish and he's probably town for doing whatever he was doing earlier but I'm not as confident in that read as much as you are.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I loled when CK said Sonia towntells. Her other account has stated she always gets read wrong.
dont underestimate her bro, shes great as town and its probably town's fault more than hers
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Also dont underestimate transcend
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 229, CloudKicker wrote:Alisae the pregame comment is a reference to epicmafia where theres a pregame lobby
Oh you play there? Who are you there?
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Lmao im awnyy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Cloudkicker on em used to be my comp alt
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 242, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5, Cabd wrote:Hi guys ~f

I'm masons with Penguin_Alien btw.
I CC

vote: Cabd

I don't really like Pine's vote on Lapsa, ditto Gamma.
In post 38, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Wouldn't the mod tell us if scum have daytalk or not?
didn't you do this exact same thing as scum one time?
I can understand this sentiment. The wagon was a little too easy to form. Same with Elbirn.
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 842, Cabd wrote:Speaking as somebody who lived the life of a meta player for years: meta is only valid if the person in question does not know their tells. If a person is aware of their meta, it's useless.
+1. Thank you for recognizing this. I say it every game it seems, but meta is used way too much as reasons for votes in mafiascum. They're usually bad reasons.

That being said, Alisae is going hard defending Titus during the past couple pages up to this point. Why? Why do people TR Titus so much? Her trying to be town leader doesn't mean she's town. Her play is largely in-line for what I usually do as scum, which is attempt to be town leader and force mislynches. I still see her as the strongest scum read in the game. Alisae defending her tooth and nail is definitely bothering me though. Why is she doing it? Nero adds one vote to Titus and Alisae chainsaws HARD for Titus. Why?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

My old avatar will return after christmas, most likely. Might do a different pic of her.

Lapsa was it you that was going to case Titus today or was it the other way around? I think both of you said you'd case the other actually so dazzle me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I was already previously voting Titus when I asked others about their Titus read.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:I think the Lapsa wagon was shit and wouldn't be surprised to see scum on it.
I concur and feel that Elbirn's is the same way.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Tywin, remember those times when I chainsawed and you thought I was scum for it but then we were both town? good times.

How would you defend your townreads?

@SSBM
Spoiler:
Who is the chick so I can go look her up
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 994, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:My old avatar will return after christmas, most likely. Might do a different pic of her.

Lapsa was it you that was going to case Titus today or was it the other way around? I think both of you said you'd case the other actually so dazzle me
Pic of who?
I intend to get a new avvie after Christmas too, of one of my favorite anime characters.
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I prefer to have sex than watching anime since theyre mutually exclusive ;)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”