Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1105, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gamma is on like page 20, I feel bad now :lol:
why
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Cloud
, sometimes you want to leave mislynches alive as scum.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1119, Alisae wrote:Oh yeah, I know I can't do that AJ. If I was scum, I gotta commit to the buddy. Otherwise I'm just killing myself. And at this point, I see nothing stopping the townies from forming a wagon on me.
WIFOM and AtE in one post
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1125, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1105, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gamma is on like page 20, I feel bad now :lol:
why
Because I was catching up this morning and that shit was painful.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 931, Aj The Epic wrote:Titus is 100% wrong, but I remain wholly unconvinced on her being scum.

This doesn't jive with my theory. Scum AJ would have been voting me, given 1 townread between the votes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Jive. That's old school.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

VOTE: alisea
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 941, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 939, Alisae wrote:
In post 931, Aj The Epic wrote:Titus is 100% wrong, but I remain wholly unconvinced on her being scum.
What do you think she is wrong about?
Her current scum team still includes me for some asinine reason she's basically pulling from thin air. The reason I don't contest it is because I've come to expect this from Titus
Well hello Mr. Arrogance. Being an asshole to your townread and ignoring faults is something I have seen before.

Hold this until analysis.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1123, Aj The Epic wrote:Alisae, if you were town, you'd have had a real conviction instead of a false one to begin with.
It was real, until I decided to go through it again.
In post 1121, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Alisae: Why would any competent scum ever bus each other day 1? That makes no sense. Town mislynch people all on their own. Bussing doesn't have to happen ever in a game, but if it is to be done, it's optimal to do it later on when a big play can make/break the game. I doubt competent scum would truly bus each other D1 except when there is a wagon that won't be stopped and it's convienent to hop on it for town cred. It's a flailing move more than real strategy in that case, kinda like how you're flip flopping with your Titus read after the focus goes to you being scum.
They'd to it because it makes no sense. Whatever strat they decided to pull off, as long as it works it doesn't matter at the end of the day.
In post 1120, CloudKicker wrote:i miscliked enter but to follow my post, thats almost like a scumclaim. Tywin has been trying to tell you that titus is scum for like 5-10 pages straight and you tred titus, now you iso her and you kinda agree with Tywin, but you think this is a scum vs scum so you vote for Tywin ? Dont you think thats if you agree titus is scum, its more likely that you were wrong as town pov and that tywin had a legit sr on her than him trying to bus someone on a good positon game wise ? why would mafia try to kill townreads on partners when theres really obvious ml on table
It's not only what Tywin had tried to tell me. It's what Nero tried to tell me, it's what Noz tried to tell me, it's what Lapas is gonna tell me.
Tywin could have a legit scum read. But Tywin is playing badly and needs to clean up his game because he's just warping things to fit his PoV, and I don't like that.

And you want me to vote Titus? Kay.
VOTE: Titus

I'll claim at L-3 or L-2. I see no reason why a wagon is going to start up now.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

oh thats better lmao at least it works better with you read UNVOTE:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 948, Tywin Lannister wrote:AJ picks the easiest players to call scum here. That's not a real analysis. He simply went with the two players most won't disagree with in a way that requires explaining. AJ hasn't done anything all game as far as I've seen, unless I missed something between the last 12 pages (will catch up soon regardless). The guy is skating by and is half-hearting these bs reads.

AJ: why am I scum? Why is Alisae scum? Why do you have two scum reads, but can't seem to get reads on more than half the game? Please explain all the reads you half heartedly slapped together.
Yeah, this is a load of crock. Tywin scum attacking AJ not in a bus, definitely suggests AJ scum is wrong.

The melidramatic falsehoods are a theme here. AJ Tywin likely doesn't work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 955, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well that's because I'M NOT CAUGHT UP, MEANING I CAN'T ANALYZE JACK SHIT!
Yeah, that's not true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1115, Alisae wrote:
In post 1113, Tywin Lannister wrote:Again, why hasn't Titus called out Alisae? Any good townie would call out blatant buddying. Titus has not done so. She would only say 'Alisae is 80-90% town but but reasons for not 100%'. It's a way for her to have an out, but it was never real suspicion against Alisae. In my mind, Alisae could just be VI that doesn't know what she's doing. Her inexperience largely leaves me to ignore her over bigger fish like Titus.
I'll answer this. If she flips scum she'll get the town to lynch a townie. Because scum know who town are naturally. I basicly set myself up to be the person she can easily fall back on to be called scum.
I don't get your point here. 1 for 1 town/scum is great for town. If a lynch on me confirmed scum on someone else, I'd take it, especially on D1. But that's also not what you're saying. You're saying if she's scum, you were town that she liked buddying her. Well you've been doing it blatantly, and now you're flipping the script? Either Titus is town or she is scum, but if she is scum, why would you have ever buddied her so strongly? If town, what does that say about you? You surely wouldn't know she's town unless you were scum. See how this works? Buddying is always bad for town, at least on D1 without hard PR evidence.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 573, Elbirn wrote:You know what, quote tag? Suck my ass.
This made me LOL irl.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1136, Titus wrote:
In post 955, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well that's because I'M NOT CAUGHT UP, MEANING I CAN'T ANALYZE JACK SHIT!
Yeah, that's not true.
I can only analyze what I've read.
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Titus nothing works by pairing me with anyone, because I'm town and always will be town. Sorry to burst your bubble here, but you truly have terrible reads. I hope that will show everyone in the future to never trust you in any position of town leadership. You really are bad at this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 965, Nero Cain wrote:it annoys me to no end that I have posted, multiple times, why I think Titus is scum and both Ali and Elbrin are acting like it never happened.
that's because your "catchup" never materialized, and likely never will.

You're on ignore until I see something that actually resembles content
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 976, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 967, Alisae wrote:
In post 965, Nero Cain wrote:it annoys me to no end that I have posted, multiple times, why I think Titus is scum and both Ali and Elbrin are acting like it never happened.
I'm not ignoring it, I'm waiting for the other cases. I know you and Noz as stated theirs.
Nero and who? Nosferatu hasn't posted anything about Titus being scum afaik
Marking this. Reaffirming townread here. This is odd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 581, Transcend wrote:
In post 174, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah Transcend nice try grudge matching.
There's also this gem

However, now that my only game with him is over, i did mislynch him in it. However he subbed into a bad slot. That or i ate Vifam's ass a bit too hard. Maybe a combo of both.

Regardless, this post is the worst of his entire "wtf" iso.
You ate Vifam's ass too hard, I was there. Vifam tricked me into voting with balance bullshit.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 981, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 972, Lapsa wrote:@Nero you are underwhelming
you disappoint me. :/

Like you, Moz and SSBM are all town since you are voting scum and I have no reason to think its a bus but you guys are all so parinoid of me 'cause I don't have 15565473465795624768 posts yet.
This sounds like Gunslingers Nero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:03 pm

I mean for a player like Titus to SR 4 players as a scum team and conf bias everything in hopes of proving it... On day 1.... Jesus Christ that's terrible play. I can't believe that Titus is considered a good townie if this is usual stuff for her. I truly believe it must be scum driven, because it's just baaaaad
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 997, Alisae wrote:Hey Tywin, remember those times when I chainsawed and you thought I was scum for it but then we were both town? good times.

How would you defend your townreads?

@SSBM
Spoiler:
Who is the chick so I can go look her up
This response to Tywin is off. :/ Doesn't feel like arms length deal. Too chummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 599, Cabd wrote:Apparently getting traction on Gamma isn't possible right now. He's got the flimsiest shit steps in and step outs in the game.

{Pine, Mozamis, Alisae} <--line of "not touching today without a damn good reason"
{Lapsa, SSBM}
{Elbirn, Tywin}
{Titus}
{everyone else} <--Line of Neutrality
{Uzi}
{AJ}
{Gamma} <--Line of "voting for without hesitation"
This is terribly written and makes no sense. Why are the lines so far apart, and why am I your ONLY major suspect?
<Embrace The Void>

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:06 pm

In post 1146, Titus wrote:
In post 997, Alisae wrote:Hey Tywin, remember those times when I chainsawed and you thought I was scum for it but then we were both town? good times.

How would you defend your townreads?

@SSBM
Spoiler:
Who is the chick so I can go look her up
This response to Tywin is off. :/ Doesn't feel like arms length deal. Too chummy.
To be fair to Alisae, her only other game I'm aware of was a newbie one with me in it. We won as town, but were scum reading each other all game long.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:08 pm

Gamma, you're scummy for ignoring Titus and focusing your entire attention on townies.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”