Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Back from V/LA ..

I see Camn continues to AtE about how she’s Town and scum will “take care of her” and basically trying to ignore all the salient points against her. Pretty clear scum play. Why no more votes people? I mean look at Spyrex’s for exactly why Camn’s Vig claim is Fake McFakeClaim Pants.

Socrates’s content as of late has been, even if I am going to be charitable, bad. Lots of little questions at people and no drive to actually present conclusions drawn from those interactions.

--
In post 1229, camn wrote:What has Magna done that's so town?
He pretty much has just tunnelled me all game.
Literally this could not be more false. And even those voting / scum-reading me have to admit so since the reasons I’m being voted is “LUV hammer and opportunistically shaping reads” which by definition refutes “MoI has only tunneled Camn”.

--
In post 1143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I neighbourized you because I was suspicious of you, but rationalized that Camn and Kraska were worse.
Regardless of how much she actually puts in effort in the PT to sort players this is consistent with the reasoning I gave when I asked her why she chose me and that she was thinking of choosing Spyrex the next period for the same reason.

--
In post 1160, Socrates wrote:And I can't see Lady and Spy being scum together. How do you feel about Lady?
Reasons are tek! Why don’t you provide them?

--
In post 1175, kraska77 wrote:not really
i have reasons to think moi is scum, and reasons to think everyone else other than you is town
This is probably the only other vote I would make today if for some reason Camn isn’t lynched.
In post 1203, kraska77 wrote:and camn hasnt votehopped?
if ur point is lld is too out there to be scum then why isnt camn town too by that logic
she voted all 3 of u moi and spyrex up untill now
I mean this literally screams “CHAINSAW FOR PARTNER CHAINSAW FOR PARTNER” ….
In post 1219, kraska77 wrote:I'd rather we lynch MoI today
MoI scum flip guaranteed
A reminder in bold if I ever do get lynched – this is scum throwing Rhetoric …
In post 1234, kraska77 wrote:Like it's the perfect opportunity to capitalise on a mislynch
We all knew the ascetic part of the claim was balls
In fact that was the only thing that have me pausee and made me hesitate to lynch luv
Why would scum pass up the opportunity to call lying town a liar?
And this is why Kraska is scum.

The Ascetic part of LUV’s claim was, you know, true. As shows. The issue I had with LUV was he lied about being BP on top of Ascetic which clashes with my Role hardcore.

So kraska is just spinning lies here to support her suspicion. While also chainsawing for Camn.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:46 am

Post by camn »

You don't have any salient points.
Your argument is that I am lying...But I'm not. It's not worth the back and forth...Cuz either my flip or me shooting someone will prove the truth of it.

And I addressed Spyrex's flavor argument...Because it was addressable. But I guess that wasn't one of the 'salient' points, eh?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:47 am

Post by camn »

And wait...I even numbered my responses to you!
How is that 'tryng to ignore'?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:48 am

Post by camn »

Which I do, trust me.
I ignore the fudge out of scummy crapcases. But this game is slow.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:50 am

And Camn pulls a Beetleguese right after my comment ... how quaint ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 am

Post by camn »

In post 1222, SpyreX wrote:Scum vigs are rare, but its could be a thing
Wait...THIS is why my claim is fake?

I actually liked Spyrex's setup spec. I wish Magna was being more lucid and gamesolvey and..... actually town so that he could weigh in on it.
Gunsmith with cop and vig vs. posioner.
Cop with Miller and ??? vs. godfather? Weren't you into a godfather, Magna?

Which would, if this game is elegant, presume the presence of a third investigative role, and a third scum that defeats it. Ninja and Tracker, I assume?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 am

Post by camn »

What's 'pulling a Beetleguese'?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by kraska77 »

oh oops i missed the passive part of the pm
ds what the fuck is that role.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:43 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1255, camn wrote:Cop with Miller and ??? vs. godfather? Weren't you into a godfather, Magna?
just wanna point out that moi completely ignored this post:
In post 1181, kraska77 wrote:oh yeah about moi
stuff that make moi scum
the way he went from "pisskop welcome to confirmed town land" at the start of the day, to "camn not considering the possibility that pisskop might be godfather is scummy and theres no reason to take the jae check at face value" after pisskopscum sentiment started flying about the room, and then back to "im not lynching pisskop today and i dont think hes scum"

is really weird. a lot of what is in moi's iso, as of the start of day 3, looks like hes been trying to anticipate where most of the votes will be going and then cooking up reads accordingly
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:46 am

Post by camn »

In post 1250, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Camn’s Vig claim is Fake McFakeClaim Pants.
Just a reminder for when and if I flip....This is scum throwing rhetoric.

And kraska-...He isn't into solving the game.
He wants to lynch a provable role.
He is not interested in anything that runs counter to his narrative..... He just says 'Nah.'.
It's like talking Climate Change with an Oil Man.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

i mostly guttown him.

but ive never seen moiscum.

kraska youve seen my scum game before, yea?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:28 am

Post by kraska77 »

yeah
this doesnt look like it
but im still having the problem of finding everyone other than moi townier than you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

do you believe

in love after love?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:50 am

Post by camn »

Jesus pisskop.

Can you at least tell me what a 'Beetleguese' is? I googled it.. but all I got was a stretched out face.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 am

Post by SpyreX »

Beetlejuice 3 times and they appear sheeesh
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 am

Post by kraska77 »

luvs role
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 am

-

Also want to bring to everyone’s attention the following –
In post 1232, kraska77 wrote:Shrugs
I would have done the same as scum
In post 1233, camn wrote:Exactly. Its a free hammer.
Both of these attempts to say my hammer on LUV is scum betray that neither Camn nor kraska is actually scum-hunting me. Because for scum to want to hammer LUV for lying they would have to KNOW LUV is lying about being Bulletproof. Otherwise it is an immediate death sentence if LUV flipped as he claimed. Both just happen to be dodging whether they believe my claim or not.

Meanwhile kraska has subsequently retracted her stance that LUV was lying on being Ascetic () with an “OOPS, missed that” without even a rethinking her stance that it was an easy scum hammer.

Scum gotta scum as they say …

--
In post 1251, camn wrote:You don't have any salient points.
Your argument is that I am lying...But I'm not. It's not worth the back and forth...Cuz either my flip or me shooting someone will prove the truth of it.
Oh … so your response is “Trust me, I can shoot” when you didn’t bother to shoot a scum suspect N2 and confirming yourself then. Yup that’s not suspect at all /off sarcasm. That’s not refuting a point that’s 3rd Grade “NO U” schoolyard behavior. But as to the other salient points you also have missed …
In post 1250, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Literally this could not be more false. And even those voting / scum-reading me have to admit so since the reasons I’m being voted is “LUV hammer and opportunistically shaping reads” which by definition refutes “MoI has only tunneled Camn”.
In post 1123, MagnaofIllusion wrote:2. Vig is a pretty common site Scum claim these days.
3. Why not talk things over with Dunn – the person who upgraded her N1 and must assuredly be Town from Camn’s perspective as opposed to Jae?
Handwaving number 2 with “I don’t care” again is “NO U”. And the response to number 3 was dodges the fact that Dunn should be confirmed Town to you given the claimed upgrade.
In post 1043, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope. Having a thought pattern consistent with scum-hunting is Town. Your posts don’t show anything of the sort. They do show, however, scum looking to stage their position on wagons so they look good.
In post 1043, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I mean … that’s all that can be said about this. Any action that could reasonably confirm you as Town would not be subject to “unforeseen turns of Night actions”.
Again for the record – you could have supposedly confirmed you were a “Vig” last Night but instead just happen to have Neighborized the one person who died. Convienent.
In post 1255, camn wrote:Wait...THIS is why my claim is fake?

I actually liked Spyrex's setup spec. I wish Magna was being more lucid and gamesolvey and..... actually town so that he could weigh in on it.
Gunsmith with cop and vig vs. posioner.
Cop with Miller and ??? vs. godfather? Weren't you into a godfather, Magna?

Which would, if this game is elegant, presume the presence of a third investigative role, and a third scum that defeats it. Ninja and Tracker, I assume?
Oh you mean you wish I would spend my time arguing Set-Up Spec that Town can’t possibly know is valid as opposed to pushing you as scum for your in-thread scum play? I’m sure you do with that.

Godfather is a possibility. So is Pisskop not being a Godfather. Why would I hinge my reads only on the possibility of a Godfather? Town shouldn’t do that. Sure, they take it into consideration in their analysis. But don’t lean 100% on it.

You seem to fluctuate between “OMG Pisskop obv Godfather scum” and “Spyrex scum for XYZ as of late” depending on the temperature of the thread at that moment as opposed to actually having a read on their play.

Everone else
– I also want to bring to your attention the way she is addressing me in this post. It’s not someone she thinks is scum (which is the narrative her vote and posts are attempting to sell). Why should Camn want a scum suspect to be more gamesolvely when it would solely make them harder to lynch?
In post 1256, camn wrote:What's 'pulling a Beetleguese'?
You know what you just did – getting called out in thread and minutes later appearing as if having been summoned.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:12 am

In post 1261, kraska77 wrote:yeah
this doesnt look like it
but im still having the problem of finding everyone other than moi townier than you
Yup yup don't want to make too many enemies in thread today ...

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:14 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Just a reminder that the day ends in (expired on 2016-12-22 12:00:00). No extensions today. Also, assuming some is lynched and/or at least one person dies tonight, tomorrow will be only 10 days long. Keep that in mind. Also, VC coming soon, once I get home.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:18 am

Post by kraska77 »

its not like luv being ascetic is an integral part of why i think youre scum?
fact still remains that i had a lot more to say about the way you were addressing luv than his flip
you keep cherrypicking the most irrelevant posts to berate and dodge the bulk of my actual case on you
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:24 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1266, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Meanwhile kraska has subsequently retracted her stance that LUV was lying on being Ascetic (1257) with an “OOPS, missed that” without even a rethinking her stance that it was an easy scum hammer.

Scum gotta scum as they say …
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:25 am

Also, LLD is <1 hour away from her second prod today. There isn't really enough time left in the day for that, but she will start out with only 1 possible prod tomorrow, since this is her second today.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

@ds vc pls
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:38 am

In post 1269, kraska77 wrote:its not like luv being ascetic is an integral part of why i think youre scum?
fact still remains that i had a lot more to say about the way you were addressing luv than his flip
you keep cherrypicking the most irrelevant posts to berate and dodge the bulk of my actual case on you
You don't have a case worth addressing frankly. But to humor you let's look at it in all its majesty ..

In post 1181, kraska77 wrote:oh yeah about moi
stuff that make moi scum
the way he went from "pisskop welcome to confirmed town land" at the start of the day, to "camn not considering the possibility that pisskop might be godfather is scummy and theres no reason to take the jae check at face value" after pisskopscum sentiment started flying about the room, and then back to "im not lynching pisskop today and i dont think hes scum"

is really weird. a lot of what is in moi's iso, as of the start of day 3, looks like hes been trying to anticipate where most of the votes will be going and then cooking up reads accordingly

that in addition to him desperately trying to paint jae as scum on day 1 even after the wagon on jae dissipated...feels like he had trouble faking fluidity of reads and jae was an easy picking anyway
and on day 2 a lot of his exchange with luz reads like moi is prejustifying the mislynch and stressing that luz is scummy rather than...ya know...genuinely trying to figure out what is going on
I added the bold numbers so this exchange can be followed easily -

The first point is a misrep since you missed one important word from my initial post –
In post 914, MagnaofIllusion wrote:815 and 824 – welcome to
basically
Confirmed Town land Pisskop.
I’ve bolded it so you can see it. And said word modifies Pisskop as “Confirmed Town 100%” to “Confirmed Town with caveats”, the caveat being Godfather. The possibility of a false positive was in my mind from the start. Yet Camn immediately ruled out any chance of the investigation being wrong since “Sanity rules are strict” which absolutely isn’t the case. Camn is not a Newbie. She knows this is a Theme Game and sanity is a possibility. So what you are trying to paint as a change of opinion isn't anything of the sort.

The second point isn’t even a point given you are just making a sweeping statement that you can’t back up with any sort of examples. Aka throwing rhetoric.

The third point is you actually arguing for a Town perspective given I was pushing a player I suspected and didn’t stop just because a wagon didn’t form / died down.

The whole “Jae was easy pickings” is also contradicts your first portion of this point – if he was “easy pickings” he would have gotten much more pressure than he did.

Finally on this point again I point out that me seeing a lie that contradicted my own role isn’t “prejustifying a lynch” but scum-hunting. You keep dodging that point (just now you said “well his claim isn’t even a big part of my case”) so we can throw that out in your mind?

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 am

In post 1272, kraska77 wrote:
@ds vc pls
I said in 1268 I'd get it once I get home.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”