Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1373, Aj The Epic wrote:let him get endgamed
...?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1372, Cabd wrote:
In post 1371, Titus wrote:Those people slipping into the shadows, they are my other reads as partners with Tywin.
Then name and shame.

P.S..: I'm about 70% on him; but that's STRONG for a day one read.
Lapsa for starters, Uzi for another (but I waffle here)

Alisae is also scummy, but not likely aligned with Tywin, she seeks his approval too much.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1370, Cabd wrote:Bad titus. No kibbles. Step back and see the forest for the trees. Right now if you two gladiated I'd be lynching you, not him. He's likely going to be vigged or lynched down the line; we both know he won't be anywhere near lylo because if he's scum he'll be dead and if he's town he'll be NK'd or mislynched well before that.

I'd focus right now on people who are using this fued between you two to slip into the shadows...
Who is among those people?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1376, Titus wrote:
In post 1372, Cabd wrote:
In post 1371, Titus wrote:Those people slipping into the shadows, they are my other reads as partners with Tywin.
Then name and shame.

P.S..: I'm about 70% on him; but that's STRONG for a day one read.
Lapsa for starters, Uzi for another (but I waffle here)

Alisae is also scummy, but not likely aligned with Tywin, she seeks his approval too much.
I can see Uzi.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1375, Cabd wrote:
In post 1373, Aj The Epic wrote:let him get endgamed
...?
Win the game before lylo, lynch last scum, endgamed with town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Bwuh?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Aj just drop it as you are making no sense.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

He's clear to me.

Basically, he's saying if Tywin's a town idiot we can carry him and put him on ignore and hopefully not reach the point of policy lynching him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1382, Titus wrote:He's clear to me.

Basically, he's saying if Tywin's a town idiot we can carry him and put him on ignore and hopefully not reach the point of policy lynching him.
No, egotistical moron, he said you're the town idiot who has a meta of being a town idiot in all your games, and it's so bad that mod's have officially named you as such. You're so blind that you think it's cool. You're pissed off that someone DARED call out your flawless logic and completely rational emotional appeals, so clearly that person must not just be scum, but worthless, and idiot, what else can you slander me with? You're a bad player and it's obvious. You basically think it's okay to win by frustrating others so much with your complete lack of adaptability, stubborn/ignorant reads, and slanderous false accusations that they want to quit or give up. You've now even fucking insulted me personally twice outside of the game. If you are scum, nobody will ever respect you for this kind of play, and if you're town, you're extremely bad at it. I can't stand egotistical morons. You don't have a right to treat others as if you are better than them in any way, because you're so blind that you think you've been playing well. You insulting me on top of all of this is the most classless thing possible. You're trashy as fuck.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1383, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1382, Titus wrote:He's clear to me.

No, egotistical moron, he said you're the town idiot who has a meta of being a town idiot in all your games, and it's so bad that mod's have officially named you as such. You're so blind that you think it's cool. You're pissed off that someone DARED call out your flawless logic and completely rational emotional appeals, so clearly that person must not just be scum, but worthless, and idiot, what else can you slander me with? You're a bad player and it's obvious. You basically think it's okay to win by frustrating others so much with your complete lack of adaptability, stubborn/ignorant reads, and slanderous false accusations that they want to quit or give up. You've now even fucking insulted me personally twice outside of the game. If you are scum, nobody will ever respect you for this kind of play, and if you're town, you're extremely bad at it. I can't stand egotistical morons. You don't have a right to treat others as if you are better than them in any way, because you're so blind that you think you've been playing well. You insulting me on top of all of this is the most classless thing possible. You're trashy as fuck.
You insult her and say she's terrible for insulting you. Priceless.
<Embrace The Void>

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

roasted
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm

And fuck this. I'm not gonna be personally insulted anymore. VOTE: Tywin Lannister

I'm absolutely disgusted with anyone who thinks Titus' play is acceptable. Real classy. Consider me officially checked out. I've been insulted personally enough to hope I never see that player again. That's not acceptable play no matter what. Lynch me plz. See where her play gets you all.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Priceless, because it's okay to insult someone so much that they finally check out and do it back? Hmm. Yep, priceless. Have fun children. This is a game, but when someone takes it too far and it stops being a game to them, then that's where I say fuck off and peace out.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yes, but then you actually need to peace out and play to your wincon.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

GDI
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is why we can't have nice things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, because Tywin just attacks anyone. *shrug*

We can lynch him or lynch another scumread. If the group agrees he needs to go, he goes. If not, there's other scum.

Either way, it is a nice thing. More scumhunting and town blocking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1387, Tywin Lannister wrote:Priceless, because it's okay to insult someone so much that they finally check out and do it back? Hmm. Yep, priceless. Have fun children. This is a game, but when someone takes it too far and it stops being a game to them, then that's where I say fuck off and peace out.
Sorry, if you take being called out as an insult rather being fake as fuck to earn Cabd's sympathy, then you have no business playing mafia. You have to be able to stomach being corrected without taking it as a personal affront. If you cannot, good luck.

I mean you no ill will, but I am not someone who believes everyone deserves a trophy for showing up but rather town functions best when we get the best from each other. If you do not fit in that, you need to die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

Jesus fucking Christ. Just ignore each other god damn. Stop replying to each other. Just scroll past the fucking posts. There's other shit to get done today. Tywin vote your largest non Titus svumread in your next post. Titus vote your next largest svumread that isn't tywin in your next post. Pursue the wagons. I feel like the town babysitter right now and there's no reason for this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Cabd, there's a wagon on Twyin for a reason. If I was alone in scumreading Tywin, I would do as you ask. You do not need to babysit me. You need to realize that may I am right. You need to realize that players like Tywin, that if town, need to read the game. We cannot have players like Tywin who ask twice, after mod confirmation, if scum have daychat. That type of player is not engaged in intelligent thought but posts garbage that makes the game impossible, regardless of his alignment. All Tywin has done is attack obvious town. If no one agreed with me, your call would have more use. It doesn't.

If the group decides to spare Tywin, I will unvote him. Not before. We have a pretty solid fucking townblock, so we can remove players like Tywin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

We still don't NEED to go for his removal. The thing is, we also aren't required to listen to him until her decides to post something that isn't him calling out non-existent attacks.

There ARE, as I said, other things to get done. Aka Kyouko and Alisae.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1395, Aj The Epic wrote:We still don't NEED to go for his removal. The thing is, we also aren't required to listen to him until her decides to post something that isn't him calling out non-existent attacks.

There ARE, as I said, other things to get done. Aka Kyouko and Alisae.

SSM is in my hard town block and Alisae is highly unlikely to be group scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Is Alisae a case of too scummy to be scum for you? If you're not calling her scum, I'd expect her to be implicitly town but your language doesn't make that seem true.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1397, Aj The Epic wrote:Is Alisae a case of too scummy to be scum for you? If you're not calling her scum, I'd expect her to be implicitly town but your language doesn't make that seem true.
Yes, that is option A. Who is desperate enough to want
everyone including scum
to like them? I could always lynch Alisae if push comes to shove, but I am concerned about option B.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Lapsa »