Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 370, Accountant wrote:Why are you so afraid of giving me a yes or no answer?
Like I said, I think you're scummier than not but I'm open to the thought that it might be confirmation bias. If you want to keep harping on it, go ahead, but you're not doing any favours for town doing so.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 373, Accountant wrote:
In post 372, Alisae wrote:
In post 371, Accountant wrote:
In post 368, Alisae wrote:Accountant, what are your reads? I think I asked you this already, but you kept on giving your attention to Nyd.
Ramcius and Mewtaph strong town, Alisae townlean, DBW, Pep and Gamma null, Charloux scumlean.
Why the null read on Pep?
Because he hasn't said anything indicative of alignment rather than newness to mafia.
Oh so it's mostly based off the fact that he's still new.
In that case, do you think I'm just being a bit harsh on him with my case on him or not?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 374, nydushermain wrote:
In post 370, Accountant wrote:Why are you so afraid of giving me a yes or no answer?
Because I don't have one.
It is literally impossible for you not to have one.

Either you think that YES I am more likely to be scum than town or NO I am more likely to be town than scum. It is literally mathematically impossible for you to not have a yes or not answer to this question.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 375, nydushermain wrote:
Like I said, I think you're scummier than not but I'm open to the thought that it might be confirmation bias. If you want to keep harping on it, go ahead, but you're not doing any favours for town doing so.
You've been repeating yourself for the past 4 pages.

Accountant, you're not getting the answer you want out of him. It's obvious at this point.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 377, Accountant wrote:
In post 374, nydushermain wrote:
Because I don't have one.
It is literally impossible for you not to have one.

Either you think that YES I am more likely to be scum than town or NO I am more likely to be town than scum. It is literally mathematically impossible for you to not have a yes or not answer to this question.
I've given the answer that I think you're more mafia than you are town. Have you read above? You've even quoted me when I've said it.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Leaning scum is an answer.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 378, Alisae wrote:

Accountant, you're not getting the answer you want out of him. It's obvious at this point.
I think it's ridiculously scummy that you don't think I've answered him already. I think that you have some weirdass bias towards accountant, whether you're scum and decided "I'm going to pick this side in the TvT" and you're deciding to completely ignore anything he's done to be scummy and ignoring anything I've done to be towny. OR, you were paying attention to reading the first half of the game and then when you got to the last couple pages, you just got lazy and skimmed through it all.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 381, nydushermain wrote:
In post 378, Alisae wrote:

I think it's ridiculously scummy that you don't think I've answered him already. I think that you have some weirdass bias towards accountant, whether you're scum and decided "I'm going to pick this side in the TvT" and you're deciding to completely ignore anything he's done to be scummy and ignoring anything I've done to be towny. OR, you were paying attention to reading the first half of the game and then when you got to the last couple pages, you just got lazy and skimmed through it all.
I think that it's ridiculously scummy that you are assuming that I don't think you answered him already. I said the answer that HE wanted not the answer you gave.
I also think that it's ridiculously scummy that you think that I think that this is a TvT. Why do you think my vote is on you.
And I definitely did get lazy and skim it.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I don't know if it's a TvT but I think that if you're scum, it probably is. Why don't you push accountant if you think I've already answered him? Why don't you ask accountant "do you not think that this is a good enough answer?" It feels like you're not even looking at accountant as a player in the game at all and just gunning for me.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I'm glad you got replaced in, because now I have three scum reads.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 379, nydushermain wrote:I've given the answer that I think you're more mafia than you are town. Have you read above? You've even quoted me when I've said it.
What about the other players in the game? Do you think they are more mafia than town, too?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 385, Accountant wrote:
In post 379, nydushermain wrote:I've given the answer that I think you're more mafia than you are town. Have you read above? You've even quoted me when I've said it.
What about the other players in the game? Do you think they are more mafia than town, too?
You, charloux, and now ali.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 383, nydushermain wrote:I don't know if it's a TvT but I think that if you're scum, it probably is. Why don't you push accountant if you think I've already answered him? Why don't you ask accountant "do you not think that this is a good enough answer?" It feels like you're not even looking at accountant as a player in the game at all and just gunning for me.
Because I think Accountant is town?
And you're flailing right now. I don't think there's a need to do that.
I really wanna get Peppy lynched, but I can't ignore how anti-town you're being at the moment. Not to mention I've been nodding along with Accountant this whole time.
In post 386, nydushermain wrote:
Pick 2 of those. 3 scum does not exist in one newbie.
And why me?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by nydushermain »

I dunno accountant. It sounds like you're just trying to fight me for the sake of fighting me. I feel like I've already answered everything you've pretty much ever asked of me but you're just not reading it. I don't know if you've been having a horrible week, a horrible past couple days, I have no idea. But we have a lot of time left in the day, just sit back and come back to me after.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 387, Alisae wrote:
In post 383, nydushermain wrote:I don't know if it's a TvT but I think that if you're scum, it probably is. Why don't you push accountant if you think I've already answered him? Why don't you ask accountant "do you not think that this is a good enough answer?" It feels like you're not even looking at accountant as a player in the game at all and just gunning for me.
I really wanna get Peppy lynched, but I can't ignore how anti-town you're being at the moment. Not to mention I've been nodding along with Accountant this whole time.
And why me?
I think your vote on me was no natural and I think that your interaction with me is just you trying to push scum on me without actually having any content with regards to my alignment. The majority of my posting is in the last couple of pages and you said you only skimmed it, said that you agree with accountant's case more than mine, even though you only skimmed it, and now you're saying that I'm scum? Yeah right.

We have many lynches, I'm allowed to have 3. Do you want me to artificially RNG one of you three into town reads?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 387, Alisae wrote:
And why me?
I think your vote on me was no natural and I think that your interaction with me is just you trying to push scum on me without actually having any content with regards to my alignment. The majority of my posting is in the last couple of pages and you said you only skimmed it, said that you agree with accountant's case more than mine, even though you only skimmed it, and now you're saying that I'm scum? Yeah right.

We have many lynches, I'm allowed to have 3. Do you want me to artificially RNG one of you three into town reads?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Oops double posted, sorry.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 349, nydushermain wrote:At this point, I just want anyone lynched for a role flip and then see what their interactions have been.
So 6/9 people are more town than mafia, and 3/9 people are more mafia than town. That suggests that you should be focusing on those 3 people and trying to interrogate them and get them lynched. Yet you are willing to lynch "anyone". Please justify this discrepancy.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 390, nydushermain wrote:We have many lynches, I'm allowed to have 3. Do you want me to artificially RNG one of you three into town reads?
LOL. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
You're gonna RNG them because what? They don't even matter to you at this point? Because you're scum and you don't care to scumhunt?

And dude, if you think I'm voting you because of Accountant, you are dead wrong. This post what made me go from "I'm not moving off Pep" to "lynch Nyd"
In post 352, nydushermain wrote:Can we just kill DBW and see what happens? I'm willing to be the hammer if there's a fourth vote.
The more you post the more you slip at this point.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 392, Accountant wrote:
In post 349, nydushermain wrote:At this point, I just want anyone lynched for a role flip and then see what their interactions have been.
So 6/9 people are more town than mafia, and 3/9 people are more mafia than town. That suggests that you should be focusing on those 3 people and trying to interrogate them and get them lynched. Yet you are willing to lynch "anyone". Please justify this discrepancy.
Nope. I have a null read on DBW. Why am I willing to lynch anyone? Because you've almost single handedly made this game horribly unenjoyable for me.

1) If you're scum, kudos to you because you've convinced people that I'm scummy by saying "oh I don't believe he's actually doing this" and "oh he's not answering my question" when I've given you all my honest intent and answers.

2) If you're town, please change your playstyle in future games (which I will actively avoid being a part of) because quite honestly, you suck. And I don't mean you suck in a "you're a bad player" kind of way, but in a "I actually dislike you" kind of way. It feels like you're attacking me but ignoring all the facts and ignoring anything that I've done that can be even remotely be read as town and just going after anything that sounds scummy. Even if it means that you ignore a couple words in my quotes. You've even quoted my answer to you in a post where you ask me for an answer? WTF is wrong with you?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 393, Alisae wrote:
In post 390, nydushermain wrote:We have many lynches, I'm allowed to have 3. Do you want me to artificially RNG one of you three into town reads?
LOL. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
You're gonna RNG them because what? They don't even matter to you at this point? Because you're scum and you don't care to scumhunt?

And dude, if you think I'm voting you because of Accountant, you are dead wrong. This post what made me go from "I'm not moving off Pep" to "lynch Nyd"
In post 352, nydushermain wrote:Can we just kill DBW and see what happens? I'm willing to be the hammer if there's a fourth vote.
The more you post the more you slip at this point.
First post is sarcasm nerd. Second post I've addressed.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by nydushermain »

And don't you dare say I'm not trying to scum hunt. In the midst of all this dumb chaos, I'm still trying to give my reads on other people.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah...Sarcasm doesn't go well when you're the person that has the most attention on them right now.

Saying that an IC sucks is honestly disrespectful. You wanna know why you dislike him? Because he's on to you. He's experienced. He knows what you are doing and what you are trying to do.

nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 397, Alisae wrote:Yeah...Sarcasm doesn't go well when you're the person that has the most attention on them right now.

Saying that an IC sucks is honestly disrespectful. You wanna know why you dislike him? Because he's on to you. He's experienced. He knows what you are doing and what you are trying to do.

You gave a stupid request so I gave you a stupid answer. Deal with it.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by nydushermain »

And like I said, these are my honest thoughts. People are just twisting them to just say "oh it's still from a scum perspective." So have fun. This is not something I can reason with.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”