Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1549, Titus wrote:
In post 1548, Painbringer wrote:Traitor Aliasae moves from Lapsa in 1.2 to Elbrin in 1.3.
My bad
Problem: I never moved off of the Lapsa wagon at that point in time.
In post 1546, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Although that would be weird if 3/4 of the players on Alisae in RVS were scum unless Lapsa has a really important role in the scumteam
Another question, at that point, what have I done that could have gotten me read as a traitor?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1550, Alisae wrote:
In post 1549, Titus wrote:
In post 1548, Painbringer wrote:Traitor Aliasae moves from Lapsa in 1.2 to Elbrin in 1.3.
My bad
Problem: I never moved off of the Lapsa wagon at that point in time.
In post 1546, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Although that would be weird if 3/4 of the players on Alisae in RVS were scum unless Lapsa has a really important role in the scumteam
Another question, at that point, what have I done that could have gotten me read as a traitor?

That is what I was saying.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So what's the conclusion you draw from that? That since there are no others of {Lapsa, Tywin, Aj} voting Elbirn that Alisae can't be traitor trying to get off of Lapsa's wagon?

Pedit:still don't know what you're saying with the 1.2 to 1.3 analysis
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh she doesn't even move lol
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

So Titus, you're basicly saying that you think I could be an SK because I want to be liked by everyone.

Let me ask you this then, is it possible that I could just be really bad at this game? So bad that newb!town Alisae would want to be liked by everyone?
Becuase I am good alignment speaking.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

[/quote]Another question, at that point, what have I done that could have gotten me read as a traitor?[/quote]

At that point, nothing, which is why the mafia wouldn't know you're a traitor. A traitor is a member of the mafia who knows the rest of the members of the mafia but whose identity is not known to the rest of the mafia. In other words, the reason you seem to defend my suspects but at the same time are being attacked by them would make sense to me if you knew who the mafia were but they didn't know who you were. That's why I think you're a mafia traitor
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1555, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:At that point, nothing, which is why the mafia wouldn't know you're a traitor. A traitor is a member of the mafia who knows the rest of the members of the mafia but whose identity is not known to the rest of the mafia. In other words, the reason you seem to defend my suspects but at the same time are being attacked by them would make sense to me if you knew who the mafia were but they didn't know who you were. That's why I think you're a mafia traitor
When have I defended Tywin? Sure I may have attested to his behavoir, but at the end of the day I still thought he was scum.

When have I defended AJ? I don't recall, so please inform me.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

kyouko your entire premise falls apart if you take into consideration that I'd never be so blatant in allowing all scum to vote with the same pattern.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1557, Aj The Epic wrote:kyouko your entire premise falls apart if you take into consideration
this scum WIFOM
ftfy
In post 1556, Alisae wrote:
In post 1555, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:At that point, nothing, which is why the mafia wouldn't know you're a traitor. A traitor is a member of the mafia who knows the rest of the members of the mafia but whose identity is not known to the rest of the mafia. In other words, the reason you seem to defend my suspects but at the same time are being attacked by them would make sense to me if you knew who the mafia were but they didn't know who you were. That's why I think you're a mafia traitor
When have I defended Tywin?
Sure I may have attested to his behavoir, but at the end of the day I still thought he was scum

When have I defended AJ? I don't recall, so please inform me.
Bolded of yours are semantics. The AJ interaction I'm talking about is below, but I didn't mean to say "defending" if I did actually say that.
In post 621, Lapsa wrote:Btw - Aj seems to be hardcore lurksack by meta.
For other players Lapsa likes to just say "FYI: [player] is town/scum". Here he actually gives a reason when defending Aj, this is different than what he usually does and points towards Lapsa/Aj team.
In post 617, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Transcend and alt are votes I'm also fine with.
In post 619, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Can't wait for the sonia is defending her partner aj lines
Maybe sonia is defending her partner aj :lol:
In post 646, Aj The Epic wrote:Why do you feel comfortable with this wagon, Alisae? By people on it? By speed?

You went from Null, to potential scum, to voting me and saying i'm very scummy and I hadn't posted inbetween that at all.
In post 659, Alisae wrote:Valid question. I'm comfortable with it because I don't like your posts.
Like for example the one where you vote Elbrin. You're implying that he had stated no reason for his townreads at all. But at that point he stated his reasons for why he thought 2 out of 3 people were town, the last person I knew it was gut because of his meta.
And I don't get why you would want to encourage wall posts? The problem with them is that they lack a consice arguement that you could easily grab. They fail to convey the point to the reader. I like arguements that are easy to grab and understand.
In post 671, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 659, Alisae wrote:Valid question. I'm comfortable with it because I don't like your posts.
Like for example the one where you vote Elbrin. You're implying that he had stated no reason for his townreads at all. But at that point he stated his reasons for why he thought 2 out of 3 people were town, the last person I knew it was gut because of his meta.
And I don't get why you would want to encourage wall posts? The problem with them is that they lack a consice arguement that you could easily grab. They fail to convey the point to the reader. I like arguements that are easy to grab and understand.
First... I'm not sure I agree with you saying you didn't like my posts, because that doesn't explain your read changing.

So there's two issues I had with Elbrin: his reasons were generic, which is why I stated there were none. Second, it felt incredibly forced to come out with that many town reads so early. Yes the adage is that town town read more than scum but it was irrelevant and unnecessary and honestly none of the reads felt controversial at that point.

Walls don't have to be devoid of content but they imply that at least we're slowing the pace to respond in a point-by-point style. I'm historically awful at fast games, so it's always in my best interest to pray the game starts to elongate posts, as that's the happy median between slow and still full of information.

With Transcend:
I think it's NA. I felt like he was after me more for a comment I made in the last game than anything else.
In post 676, Alisae wrote:AJ I'm satisfied with you for now. I sympathize with you on the fast pase issue, they can be a bitch to deal with if you aren't around to keep up with. And the way I see it, if you can structure you're arguement, you can make a short post about it.
UNVOTE:

And Sonia, I see you. Let's start with this, why don't you like the fact I said you were overeacting?
Although maybe it's not Sonia/Aj/Alisae after this last post. The above is the interaction between Alisae and Aj from after she votes to when she unvotes. I don't see the reason she unvotes so quickly here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Guess I did say defending. The point is that I see interactions going back and forth between the 3 [Lapsa, Aj, Tywin] group and you that make me think that you are aware that they are aligned and are avoiding lynching them, and that they are not aware that you are mafia with them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1554, Alisae wrote:So Titus, you're basicly saying that you think I could be an SK because I want to be liked by everyone.

Let me ask you this then, is it possible that I could just be really bad at this game? So bad that newb!town Alisae would want to be liked by everyone?
Becuase I am good alignment speaking.
Yes. It is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1558, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I don't see the reason she unvotes so quickly here.
And why don't you just ask me?
I'll tell you anyways. I figured that others were not satisfied with AJ, and while I was, I unvoted. I also figured I would be more satisfied with AJ once I saw what his other interactions would be.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Kyouko, you think I'm aligned with Tywin?

Bother me when you've got something that makes sense then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Titus »

I think you're right to focus on 621 but for the wrong reason. AJ had said I was a town village idiot. Lapsa wanted AJ's thoughts to be promoted.

ScumAJ likely votes me rather than defends me when scum tried to rope me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1533, Titus wrote:Nero, what do you think of Alisae wanting everyone to like her? Why are Elbrin and Cabd so low?

If Tywin town, why would those two defend him?
I already explained my stances on Cabd and Elbrin before you even asked this. Please stop trying to look busy.

I also don't have a town read on Ali so yea...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1563, Titus wrote:I think you're right to focus on 621 but for the wrong reason. AJ had said I was a town village idiot. Lapsa wanted AJ's thoughts to be promoted.

ScumAJ likely votes me rather than defends me when scum tried to rope me.
When does AJ call you VI? I don't see it before Lapsa posts 621
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1508, CloudKicker wrote:lapsa also said he wouldnt be part of tywin lynch but eventally did vote them
@CloudKicker did I miss the lynch?
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1453, Titus wrote: He's not in my scumlist. See next post for edit.
Implies Nero ain't your scumread too.
In post 1502, Titus wrote: What do you think of Nero? My judgment there is cloudy because he tunnels on me every game.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1512, Titus wrote:Transcend is obvtown imo. He's like that as town. Plus, if he was scum he could have lurked.
Felt like downgraded version to me.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1517, Titus wrote:
In post 1515, Nero Cain wrote:the wagon on him was shit. If Lapsa flips scum then I'll obviously have to revaluate starting with being less suspicious of those that voted him.

What happens to your reads if Lapsa is town?

What happens to your reads if Tywin is town?
Yeah, I am asking you to rethink, given your entire reads base seems glued into that faulty assumption.

My reads would not change if either flipped town. Lapsa is scummy as shit and done jack this game. Tywin is a useless liar.
Peculiar difference. Titus didn't even bother assuming town!Lapsa.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1522, Titus wrote: I will rethink, if something changes my theory.

(..) If you wanted my reads to change, postulate Elbrin scum (ridiculous).
Your theory that is unknown to others. Have fun backtracing.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Lapsa »

Some heavy weight reaching.

I think you have a good chance to end up in LyLo, Kyouko.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1558, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: For other players Lapsa likes to just say "FYI: [player] is town/scum". Here he actually gives a reason when defending Aj, this is different than what he usually does and points towards Lapsa/Aj team.
Stupid beyond belief. Or you are just scum.
abcedminded
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1563, Titus wrote:Lapsa wanted AJ's thoughts to be promoted.
Remind me. Seems like misrepresentation.
abcedminded
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1571, Lapsa wrote:
Some heavy weight reaching.

I think you have a good chance to end up in LyLo, Kyouko.
In post 1572, Lapsa wrote:
In post 1558, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: For other players Lapsa likes to just say "FYI: [player] is town/scum". Here he actually gives a reason when defending Aj, this is different than what he usually does and points towards Lapsa/Aj team.
Stupid beyond belief. Or you are just scum.
Hey I said it would be weird if that were the case. This looks more like heavy weight discrediting after I spotted your FYI pattern. You're treating Aj different than the rest of the players for some reason and I think the reason is you're scum
VOTE: Lapsa

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”