MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6150 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:28 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay I'm back from my shower
Fire has been genunie as fuck and if he was scum he wouldn't be THIS upset he wouldn't make these posts as scum I believe him when he said he wanted to replace out and I believe him in everything he's saying
If fire is scum I take full blame for this
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #6151 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Also, fire threw some shade at me in the lab last night.
He said he thought I was scum, something along the lines of I would have apologized for being useless if I was town
I told him that I didn't think I was useless and that thats a stupid argument and some more stuff regarding reads, which I think have changed slightly, btw for the lab people
He said that nah, I was useless, look at my ISO, and then said I was being overly defensive

I'd like to hear from fire as to why he didnt mention any of this in game thread, i think it points to him being more town here, although i do want to hear your own reasons, and yall can make your own conclusions
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #6152 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Maria can confirm all that
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6153 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

i think i mentioned it in thread before, but i didn't say u were scum for it.
I was saying u were null for that.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6154 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6153, Firebringer wrote:i think i mentioned it in thread before, but i didn't say u were scum for it.
I was saying u were null for that.
correction, i said in the lab u were scum for it.
in thread i said you were null for it.

I had theory last night andrius was bussing to make him or EP look more town. I am unsure of it now, kind of seems stupid now. But you are still null.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6155 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:35 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 6152, Errantparabola wrote:Maria can confirm all that
Sure can
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6156 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

so 2 scum left. how many comb there are for 10 people?
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6157 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 am

Post by MariaR »

ewwww math
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6158 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6157, MariaR wrote:ewwww math
ill get the calc out for you.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

ewww 45 combinations?
We should narrow that down.

Ill just assume that maria, moi, and spiffeh are town.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

also i guess i can take myself out.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6161 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

21 still?
Well damn.

We should just start random lynching. I volunteer as tribute.
Show

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6162 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

woah woah if it's anyone it's me
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6163 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Firebringer »

wait i think my calculations are bad.
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6164 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: UT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6165 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6162, Untrod Tripod wrote:woah woah if it's anyone it's me
no, u stick around forever.
i mean if we lynch you stick around.

also what is in ur hand?
Show

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6166 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Spiffeh »

MARIA AND EP YOU BETTER READ EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THIS

Spoiler: Some reasons why Firebringer is scum
In post 5178, Spiffeh wrote:Why don't you evaluate for yourself if you I am saying "I've been obvtown" as town or scum?

My actions this game make the answer abundantly clear, and the fact that you're going after little shit like the few posts I have recently made is ridiculous when you have a whole game to go off of

Makes me think you came into the Day wanting to scum read me
In post 5193, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5185, Fire Assassin wrote:The difference between this game and Kids Mafia for spiffeh seems distinct in the way he reacts to people pushing him.
I really really think he is scum at this point.
"He isn't reacting the same way as he did before in that one town game" is so terrible you should feel bad

Are you saying that someone should react the same way to pressure as town every single time?

What specifically is the difference between here and there and why does it indicate that I'm scum?
In post 5206, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5186, Fire Assassin wrote:Spiffeh was on both lynch wagons on scum too.
Points to him being scum since ScumSpiffeh likes to buss.
Saying I like to bus as scum is also pretty untrue

I bus when it's better for long term survival but most of the time I ignore or just town read my buddies

You were in PYP, I town read GI and LLD to the death and only bussed my other buddy when his death was inevitable
In post 5208, Spiffeh wrote:You're attacking really small things based on flimsy and incorrect meta reasons when you had assumedly been town reading me for the entire game up to this point based on how you've never once voiced concerns about my alignment before this since very early on in draft phase

Which again, makes me think you went into today with the intent to scum read me and are struggling to find something that fits the bill
In post 5348, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5185, Fire Assassin wrote:The difference between this game and Kids Mafia for spiffeh seems distinct in the way he reacts to people pushing him.
I really really think he is scum at this point.
In post 5186, Fire Assassin wrote:Spiffeh was on both lynch wagons on scum too.
Points to him being scum since ScumSpiffeh likes to buss.
These two posts in particular show that he came into the day with the intention to scum read me about something and that no true evaluation of my alignment is taking place.

He ignores the rest of my play and pinpoints two areas that boil down to "he did this as town in one game and isn't do it here" and "he did this as scum one game and he might have done it here too". Both of these are surface level (and untrue?) observations about a couple games that are pretty much disproven if you take a few minutes to PROPERLY meta me.

If you think it's possible I have been bussing then why don't you look at my pushes on the flipped scum and find or provide something that would indicate that?

Instead you go
"two flipped scum"
"spiffeh pushed both of them"
"must be scum that bussed"
Or maybe I did that thing I do in other town games of mine where I successfully find scum and push them so they get lynched?

This is not a natural conclusion for town to draw, especially with the level of confidence he seemed to have about it.

VOTE: Firebringer
In post 5391, Spiffeh wrote:Yeah FB's recent posts suggest to me that he knows he royally fucked up going after me and is trying to reverse the damage by hardcore interacting with me (something he hasn't really done to anyone in the game) and buddying me.

He is scum.
In post 5784, Spiffeh wrote:Firebringer I get you need to discredit me in any way possible to try and save your buddy/yourself but it's really not worth the effort

This is why you're scum. You have to focus on an EXTREMELY minute detail (despite you know how I play this game and know I use the term "scumclaim" very loosely) and hope that and my abrasive personality are enough to get people to stop following me. Especially after I stated multiple times my desired order and my reasons for that.
In post 5786, Spiffeh wrote:Everyone pay attention: It makes perfect sense for scum!Firebringer to be panicking and acting this way

He sees that we have a solid town bloc locked in and can't justify having a problem with anyone in it. So he has to resort to irrelevant tiny shit that he can discredit me on and hope that resonates with some people.

Wade through the bullshit and follow me to VICTORY!!!!!!!

Now the quotes below are after he votes for me to start the "coup" or whatever and are EXTREMELY important for everyone to see, as well as their explanations:
In post 5817, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 5812, Firebringer wrote:I think we are same alignment and I want you gone.
When I flip town what will that tell you?
Then you're playing like fucking shit if you're town

Which is why I refuse to believe it

You've said that you have no problem with the town bloc I have proposed

There is currently a plan in place to ensure all of those players survive the night as long as nothing fucks it up

So you acting like I'm the one who's insane is complete bullshit. I have outlined the way we're going to win this game. You have been doing everything in your fucking power to jeopardize our path to victory.

You are not town. Anyone who thinks you're town based on your erratic play is fooling themselves (AHEM Wraith, kinda Maria).
In post 5844, Spiffeh wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT: Firebringer is acting like I'm a detriment to the town DESPITE not having an issue with the plan I have proposed.

He knows I will follow it to a T, that's why he's been pleading with me to get me to reason with him.

But I'm suddenly "insane" and detrimental to the town for identifying a way to win and keep all of my town bloc alive.

MARIA AND WRAITH AND ANYONE ELSE TOWN READING FIREBRINGER: Don't town read his shit because "oh why would he go so off the rails as scum????" It's because the town bloc is solid and he needs to find a way to fracture it and this is the only way for him to do it. To take advantage of my abrasiveness and hope enough people are sick of me to turn the lynch on me.

There is SIGNIFICANT motivation for him doing this is scum and NONE as town. He's scum, stop town reading him for stupid reasons.
These posts occurred after Firebringer voted for me. In the first quote, you can see that he believes I am town but still wants to lynch me. For those of you town reading him, you are suggesting that instead of replacing out, town!Firebringer deliberately chose to play against his win condition (which is against site rules btw) and try to ruin the game for his town teammates because he "can't stand playing with me". Firebringer and I have been able to get along literally every other game we have ever played. He has seen my play like this as town and my behavior (which has ended in multiple scum lynches so far this game btw!) should be of no surprise to him. So I do not buy for a second that he was SO sick of me that he had to 'go against his win condition' to get rid of me for his sanity when replacing out would have been an option that didn't result in breaking site rules and would have made his pain in dealing with me end much faster.

So there is no town motivation for acting the way he did. Even if the emotions are real there are several other paths he could have taken that didn't involve voting for a scum counter wagon. This along with other things I explained in these posts point to the scum motivation in his actions yesterday.

I have also answered "Why would he do these things as scum???" multiple times in the above posts. We had a town bloc in place as well as a plan that protects EVERYONE in the townbloc which wins us the game. So even if he was mislynched, all the people that he wanted dead were going to die at some point. I asked him multiple times if he had any problems with the town bloc. He did not give any indication that he was scum reading ANYONE in the town bloc. Making his decision to go after me as town EVEN MORE unbelievable.

His actions make more sense as scum than town. There are many holes and unexplainable play if he is town and takes the actions he took yesterday. A Hail Mary play like trying to get me lynched yesterday with Andrius only makes sense as scum. An unbreakable town bloc was in place that would carry us to endgame and he couldn't sit on his ass and let it happen. Their only way out was to try and nip it in the bud and take out one of the people MOST VOCAL about lynching him and Andrius.

He is not town. Him not killing Maria means JACK SHIT when looking at the overwhelming evidence in favor of him being scum. His ability to kill Maria is also contingent on the fact that scum still have their strongman which isn't something we can even know for sure?

EVEN IF ALL OF THIS DOESN'T CONVINCE YOU FIREBRINGER IS SCUM: We have a solid town bloc in place of myself, MoI, Skybird, EP, Maria, and Wraith. We have a plan that we executed yesterday that can ensure everyone in the bloc is still alive tomorrow (I didn't use my commute yesterday and can use it tonight). Lynching the rest of the people in the game cements our win. Any resistance to a Firebringer lynch given all of these facts makes no sense.

So we're lynching Firebringer today.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6167 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Another reason Firebringer needs to be lynched today over anyone else:

I don't trust this to happen on later days. If EP and Maria are so against lynching FB today, I don't trust them to do it later on. Additionally, Firebringer has a doublevote that makes lynching him all that much harder if people still don't think he's scum.

This is another reason why it has to be TODAY.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6168 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6169 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

I get a lot of what fire did doesn't make sense or a lot of the way's he could've done things he could've done something else but I think he was honestly just upset if it was anyone else but fire I would 100% be down with his lynch I just feel if he was scum he would've tried something else not made so many of outbursts (today) and acted how he did we can also use his voting power and rb

Spiff how about this: We lynch Spy if spy isn't scum I'll help with fire
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

yeah, lynch spyrex, if we are wrong on him. Lynch me tomorrow. Ill drop my own votes on me instantly tomorrow.
I don't care.

I don't want to be in LYLO with terribad reads anyways if I am wrong on spyrex.
Show

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 6130, Firebringer wrote:can anyone truly point out to me what is scum about my game right now?

Honestly.
Give me a game.
Any game, where i was scum and acted like i did yesterday.

Like I would be astonished at that.
This is sadly my town game. Its sad to say for me, because it means I am a complete unrepentant asshole as town.

I am never this much of a jackass as scum.
Kids TV Character Mafia showed me that you're a much more capable scum player than I ever gave you credit for so your meta arguments will be falling on deaf ears.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

or just like lynch me today.
cause like, spiffeh doesn't compromise with his plans.

So yeah.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6171, Spiffeh wrote:Kids TV Character Mafia showed me that you're a much more capable scum player than I ever gave you credit for so your meta arguments will be falling on deaf ears.
i didn't act like this in Kids TV Mafia, stop pretending i am capable of anything as scum.
Show

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 6151, Errantparabola wrote:Also, fire threw some shade at me in the lab last night.
He said he thought I was scum, something along the lines of I would have apologized for being useless if I was town
I told him that I didn't think I was useless and that thats a stupid argument and some more stuff regarding reads, which I think have changed slightly, btw for the lab people
He said that nah, I was useless, look at my ISO, and then said I was being overly defensive

I'd like to hear from fire as to why he didnt mention any of this in game thread, i think it points to him being more town here, although i do want to hear your own reasons, and yall can make your own conclusions
Um...EP?

First of all, the fact that he didn't voice these concerns yesterday when I gave him MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES to explain to me why the town bloc wasn't something he was comfortable with is extremely sketchy.

Did it ever occur to you that he is desperate and maybe went against the plan last night to do things to convince you BOTH that he is town? EVEN AFTER ANDRIUS FLIPPED SCUM, he chose to disobey the plan we had in place to go to a room with both you and Maria. It is not lost on me that YOU AND MARIA are the ones now trying to save his ass. He is scum and he has nowhere to go. His only play was to get people from the town bloc to change their minds about him and he is obviously succeeding. Once again his agenda follows closely to how scum would play this.

Everything you bring up in this post makes me even more convinced he is scum so I am at a loss for how you're not seeing it at this point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”