Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not even sure what to do right now. Feels like the game is going nowhere. I'm not sure if it's because the same couple of voices are on every page or my lack of interest. Just going to keep it all the way real about the major shit that has gone on and say what I've been thinking

___

Alisae feels town and it has nothing to do with the crush thing I got going on. Wanting to be liked is NAI. Town generally want to be liked just as much as scum because they want their opinions and thoughts heard and taken seriously just as much scum want to blend in and deceive town into thinking their town. She's interested, engaged, and wants to sort, just doesn't effectively know how to and that's okay. The questions she's been asking read like town as well as someone new to the game because there questions you can tell haven't been seriously thought about because a majority of them don't and/or didn't help in any major in figuring out alignment and aren't ones that show any signs of scum intent. She also asks questions at a rate so frequent I don't think can come from scum when it's so easy to not give a damn and watch town self destruct with the way the game is going.

Lapsa feels town. Solely for that wagon alone.

The Titus and Ty debate is quite dumb when you get down to it really. Especially if you take away the misrepresentation about the Gladiator claim which I personally I thought how that misunderstanding occurred was explained pretty well in . Don't care if he lied or not at this point.

Titus didn't like Ty's answer regarding not wanting to lynch me because she felt giving me the benefit of doubt at the time was scummy. Rather than just try to get everyone to agree with that point about Ty, we get a lengthy heated back and forth that's a pain to reread which is why my take on this is mainly based on her case presented in . This is the only reason I've found to TR Titus, as scum she could've easily try to sell that point without drawing so much attention to herself as she did but instead she argued with her SR in a matter that definitely doesn't make me feel we have scum pushing on town or scum theatre. Ty's frustration is genuine as hell. That's really it to that TR from me. I just don't see scum getting that upset when he wasn't even in a caught for a wrong reason situation there, just accused of misrepresentation.

Transcend slot is probably town but is going to remain null for me for now. That replace out though was the most town like replace out I've ever seen.
___

So yeah, I don't know who scum is but I definitely feel like I can identify town more effectively than usual this game. I'm just a bit frustrated by all the noise and maybe it's my fault for having a life outside of this site and not trying to break it up sooner. The above should answer your Kyouko.
In post 1503, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: @LUV -
Can you elaborate on this gif in words
so I can tell if you're reacting to Alisae's case on Tywin, Titus, both, her assessment of them being SvS engaged in theatre, or any combination of the above? Or are you just trying to get on her good side the way you have been since when you called her "alluring?"
In post 1118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1114, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Alisae

Can't act like you want to buddy Titus and then trash her.
Any other thoughts you'd like to share with the class?
What do you think Aj's motivation is here when he votes Alisae? What's your impression of his play so far?
In post 1164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Kyouko:
I read some things that ping and/or worry me a bit but nothing too strong. I think I'm just going to continue to town hunt.
EBWOP
Could you
elaborate on some of your stronger reads either way
, or
specify what things are pinging you
? You're being vague, not naming names and keeping options open. This can be used by scum to blend in when they finally choose where to vote and to dodge VCA.
I feel like a lot of 1503 got ignored in that response. That seems like a very basic explanation of your strongest read which seems to be Tywin, but it's also a reason that's been taken from someone else who originally pointed out that Tywin's frustration seems genuinely town. Do you have any other reads that you could provide your own reasons for? You're starting to look like you're intentionally blending in. What things did you read that pinged/and or worried you? Again, you responded to it so clearly it was significant enough to you to warrant a reaction: "What do you think Aj's motivation is here when he votes Alisae? What's your impression of his play so far?" Can you explain what that gif of James was all about?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1622, Elbirn wrote:I don't think VCA is useful until we have flips but uh.....I mean it's better than NOT doing it, I guess.

Zzzzz I'm gonna go eat lunch someone smart tell me if my vote is in the right place and with detailed reasons why/why not

Tia
I have decided I like you.
In post 1623, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mainly I'm doing it because of ideas of wagon composition possibly not fitting my proposed scumteam.
This is a bass ackwards method of scumhunting.
In post 1624, Aj The Epic wrote:I personally think Alisae is a fine wagon to be on right now.

If we're speaking of wagons, I'd like the pool for today to be:
Alisae, kyouko and Sonia. I'd consider Gamma, but that's lower on my list of priorities.

Uzi, Pine, mozamis, Nos need to get active. mozamis has been trying, so props for that, but I need more to get a good read.

Right now, we should run the assumption on Tywin as town and even if you don't agree with that, his wagon today gives us nothing because he's alienated himself and invited himself as an easy target. Transcend's slot should be recognized as town until further notice. I wouldn't want to lynch cabd/titus/elbrin without a much stronger case than has existed already and honestly think at least two are going to be town. As for Nero, this is something I know he does whenever he sees titus. FWIW, he needs to stop focusing on Titus and do something else.

Can we not go for 'proposed scum teams' day 1? Every suggested team thus far looks like garbage.
You look kind of cool too. Why should I vote Alisae?
In post 1625, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not trying to find a perfect team, I'm wanting to see if my proposed team makes sense.
Drifting into the realm of confirmation biass
In post 1628, Cabd wrote:
In post 1626, Aj The Epic wrote:See, this is something that doesn't work yet because only someone who's REALLY good at meta is able to put together perspective teams this early on. Someone who can say "i'd expect gamma!scum to bus a partner early" or "I'd expect gamma!scum to make no attempts to talk to their partner" is the only one able to do it d1 because there's so many different ways a person can interact with scummates.
The me of 2~3 years ago could probably have done that. The only active player I'd trust to do it right now is MAYBE mastina.

So agreed.
Where's mastina?
In post 1653, Titus wrote:VOTE: Lapsa
I'm starting to think my vote on you's gonna be sticking today
In post 1660, Cabd wrote:Also syr when you're caught up I want to have a neighborhood with you IIT
Always for you big boi

Though I'm not reading all this shit so if you want specific opinions give me directions and questions
In post 1661, Cabd wrote:
Spoiler: Super Sekrit Neighborhood with Syry Thread
Do you like me?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
I'm going to go with "yes" because I haven't read the game and I can't read you for shit anyways. I'll just vig you later if you tickle my ballhairs funny.
In post 1662, mozamis wrote:
In post 1099, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've never played a game of this size before and didn't want to ask in the thread because that looks like a forced townslip.
Confused. Town.
Seems more uncertain than confused. Has this person played mafia before?
In post 1664, mozamis wrote:
In post 1111, Alisae wrote:. So I defended my townreads hardly. But now that a lot of people think that Titus is scum, I might as well stop my conf bias and look through her.
This is effing weak.
I like this better. Also makes me like Alisae worse, n' stuff
In post 1665, CloudKicker wrote:@titus overall she has been pushing theory about traitor and 2 scumteams, trying to push a world where she can read alisea as if she was trator or something while its completly irrelevant to use that d1. The talk in itself is nai, thing is she was inconsistent when she pushed lapsa about it but didnt vote them, she went back to tywin (town). Even you titus whos pretty sure tywin is scum, and from your pov you might have a better view than i do, you still are reasonable enough to get off his back
In post 1669, mozamis wrote:
In post 1156, Titus wrote:I am vocal as fuck town
Yes you are. And you are not this game. Hence, scum.
You can be my new mason buddy with Cabd
In post 1670, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Lots of words
I'm sort of confused as to why you think AJ is naive for having lots of townreads he won't lynch when you basically hand your vote to two townreads

Though since I apparently have your vote please vote Titus with me kthx
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1676, Syryana wrote:In post 1665, CloudKicker wrote:
@titus overall she has been pushing theory about traitor and 2 scumteams, trying to push a world where she can read alisea as if she was trator or something while its completly irrelevant to use that d1. The talk in itself is nai, thing is she was inconsistent when she pushed lapsa about it but didnt vote them, she went back to tywin (town). Even you titus whos pretty sure tywin is scum, and from your pov you might have a better view than i do, you still are reasonable enough to get off his back
I think I missed this somehow

Who are you actually talking about here?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:51 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@syr ssbm, i pointed it out 2 posts below the original post
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:52 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i think her not voting lap when he traitor told in her face is non consistent
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 1670, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:and not sarcastically.
Still clueless.
abcedminded
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Alisae »

@Syryana question, I assuming you are giving moz a townread. Why?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1678, CloudKicker wrote:@syr ssbm, i pointed it out 2 posts below the original post
Sorry, missed it.

You know ssbm well?
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 1681, Alisae wrote:@Syryana question, I assuming you are giving moz a townread. Why?
Cos I like the words she's said since I've been in the thread
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Syr, welcom, been awhile. Are you scum here? What is your standard for me being vocal?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1676, Syryana wrote:
I'm sort of confused as to why you think AJ is naive for having lots of townreads he won't lynch when you basically hand your vote to two townreads

Titus is town though, and neither of you have my vote. Titus and I have basically the same scumpool, but I think notable differences in our reads are at Nero and Aj. Voting with my townreads at an early stage before I develop strong SRs is not naive as you're implying though.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1685, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Titus is town though, and neither of you have my vote. Titus and I have basically the same scumpool, but I think notable differences in our reads are at Nero and Aj. Voting with my townreads at an early stage before I develop strong SRs is not naive as you're implying though.
im fairly confident tywin is town though but i like you even if i think ure half wrong
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1683, Syryana wrote:
In post 1681, Alisae wrote:@Syryana question, I assuming you are giving moz a townread. Why?
Cos I like the words she's said since I've been in the thread
ISO her and look at her first origonal vote on me. At this point we were way out of RVS, but does it seem odd to you that Moz placed her vote while she was catching up.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

^not sure how that would be ai to be honest
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1688, CloudKicker wrote:^not sure how that would be ai to be honest
It's her reaction. If I got a vote at the time for being juvinilla, that seems strange considering that Pine and Elbrin just politely asked me to stop.

Not to mention I don't see why someone would place a vote during their catch up.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1684, Titus wrote:Syr, welcom, been awhile. Are you scum here? What is your standard for me being vocal?
It has indeed been a while. The answer to your first question is no and the answer to your second is I don't have one because I don't give a fuck.

How do either of these questions help you determine my alignment? And why are you voting Lapsa?
ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Titus is town though, and neither of you have my vote. Titus and I have basically the same scumpool, but I think notable differences in our reads are at Nero and Aj. Voting with my townreads at an early stage before I develop strong SRs is not naive as you're implying though.
If you didn't have any SRs at the time why were you so confident on me n' Titus being town?
CloudKicker wrote:im fairly confident tywin is town though but i like you even if i think ure half wrong
tywin is town because...?
Alisae wrote:ISO her and look at her first origonal vote on me. At this point we were way out of RVS, but does it seem odd to you that Moz placed her vote while she was catching up.
K, in a minute
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@syr iso the guy, i think hes been genuine and i also townread him before he started to go full psychotic
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Sonia is having the very same read that i have on tywin and we are competent enough to read into it, titus is just biased
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1691, CloudKicker wrote:@syr iso the guy, i think hes been genuine and i also townread him before he started to go full psychotic
I agree with this read. Not to mention I townread Transcend. He's only making my townread stronger.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I am voting Lapsa because he's scum. His ISO is devoid of anything yet the major counters he saw in RVS strongly suggest he's scum.

My questions to you are trying to get in your thought process. You attempted to argue something I view as absurd (namely that I am not vocal when I have the most posts in the game and clearest reads), so I want to see your thought process succintly.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Titus, remind me again who are your top scumpicks?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1665, CloudKicker wrote:@titus overall she has been pushing theory about traitor and 2 scumteams, trying to push a world where she can read alisea as if she was trator or something while its completly irrelevant to use that d1. The talk in itself is nai, thing is she was inconsistent when she pushed lapsa about it but didnt vote them, she went back to tywin (town). Even you titus whos pretty sure tywin is scum, and from your pov you might have a better view than i do, you still are reasonable enough to get off his back
I pushed Lapsa because I actually thought I'd spotted a traitor crumb if you go back and read it. Once I realized it wasn't a crumb I went back to voting Tywin because he's only just starting to calm down a bit and I felt like keeping my vote there. After some deliberation, I decided it may be best to take the votes off of Tywin so he doesn't feel as pressured. If he's really town the way many people seem convinced that he is, it might do good to let him feel like the burden isn't so much on him to defend himself as it is to find scum. I moved my vote back to Alisae so I don't see what about my voting is inconsistent. I'm voting for my scumreads, and I also got off Tywin's back.
In post 1686, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1685, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

im fairly confident tywin is town though but i like you even if i think ure half wrong
If I'm half wrong you're saying Titus and Tywin are both town, right?

@Syryana - Much like your predecessor I get strong reads early and commit. There are more reasons that come up later after the Aj wagon that I've already told Nero I won't discuss.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1675, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not even sure what to do right now. Feels like the game is going nowhere. I'm not sure if it's because the same couple of voices are on every page or my lack of interest. Just going to keep it all the way real about the major shit that has gone on and say what I've been thinking

___

Alisae feels town and it has nothing to do with the crush thing I got going on. Wanting to be liked is NAI. Town generally want to be liked just as much as scum because they want their opinions and thoughts heard and taken seriously just as much scum want to blend in and deceive town into thinking their town. She's interested, engaged, and wants to sort, just doesn't effectively know how to and that's okay. The questions she's been asking read like town as well as someone new to the game because there questions you can tell haven't been seriously thought about because a majority of them don't and/or didn't help in any major in figuring out alignment and aren't ones that show any signs of scum intent. She also asks questions at a rate so frequent I don't think can come from scum when it's so easy to not give a damn and watch town self destruct with the way the game is going.

Lapsa feels town. Solely for that wagon alone.

The Titus and Ty debate is quite dumb when you get down to it really. Especially if you take away the misrepresentation about the Gladiator claim which I personally I thought how that misunderstanding occurred was explained pretty well in . Don't care if he lied or not at this point.

Titus didn't like Ty's answer regarding not wanting to lynch me because she felt giving me the benefit of doubt at the time was scummy. Rather than just try to get everyone to agree with that point about Ty, we get a lengthy heated back and forth that's a pain to reread which is why my take on this is mainly based on her case presented in . This is the only reason I've found to TR Titus, as scum she could've easily try to sell that point without drawing so much attention to herself as she did but instead she argued with her SR in a matter that definitely doesn't make me feel we have scum pushing on town or scum theatre. Ty's frustration is genuine as hell. That's really it to that TR from me. I just don't see scum getting that upset when he wasn't even in a caught for a wrong reason situation there, just accused of misrepresentation.

Transcend slot is probably town but is going to remain null for me for now. That replace out though was the most town like replace out I've ever seen.
___

So yeah, I don't know who scum is but I definitely feel like I can identify town more effectively than usual this game. I'm just a bit frustrated by all the noise and maybe it's my fault for having a life outside of this site and not trying to break it up sooner. The above should answer your Kyouko.
In post 1503, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: @LUV -
Can you elaborate on this gif in words
so I can tell if you're reacting to Alisae's case on Tywin, Titus, both, her assessment of them being SvS engaged in theatre, or any combination of the above? Or are you just trying to get on her good side the way you have been since when you called her "alluring?"
In post 1118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1114, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Alisae

Can't act like you want to buddy Titus and then trash her.
Any other thoughts you'd like to share with the class?
What do you think Aj's motivation is here when he votes Alisae? What's your impression of his play so far?
In post 1164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1161, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Kyouko:
I read some things that ping and/or worry me a bit but nothing too strong. I think I'm just going to continue to town hunt.
EBWOP
Could you
elaborate on some of your stronger reads either way
, or
specify what things are pinging you
? You're being vague, not naming names and keeping options open. This can be used by scum to blend in when they finally choose where to vote and to dodge VCA.
I feel like a lot of 1503 got ignored in that response. That seems like a very basic explanation of your strongest read which seems to be Tywin, but it's also a reason that's been taken from someone else who originally pointed out that Tywin's frustration seems genuinely town. Do you have any other reads that you could provide your own reasons for? You're starting to look like you're intentionally blending in. What things did you read that pinged/and or worried you? Again, you responded to it so clearly it was significant enough to you to warrant a reaction: "What do you think Aj's motivation is here when he votes Alisae? What's your impression of his play so far?" Can you explain what that gif of James was all about?
I'm just taking notes and trying to make sense of it all man. This is a big game so I'm taking more caution that I usually do.

My strongest TR is actually Alisae, not Ty. I thought my reasoning for why she feels town explained the James gif well but if it didn't, that gif was just a way of expressing how I felt since at one point, I was doubting my read on her until I saw that post and did another reread. The post about things that have pinged me I believe was in regards to Cloud and Pine's play so far which I touched on a bit before.

As for AJ, I responded to him voting for Alisae because of the way he sort of just just popped up of nowhere voting for her so I wanted to know if he had any other thoughts on the game at the time. My guess for the motivation is as good as yours honestly but I feel like a lot of the early wagoning on him was mainly because people weren't familiar with his personality. Other than that, I'm not really getting any idea of his alignment from his posts but I'm sure I'll be able to get more of a concrete read on him as time goes on.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1695, Alisae wrote:Titus, remind me again who are your top scumpicks?
Lapsa and Tywin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My townread on Lapsa was purely based on wagon comp spec and the actual evaluation proved it was wrong. I am willing.
VOTE: Lapsa
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”