Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by DeathByWobbuffet »

In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 575, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Go back to his earlier posts before the 19th and notice how they are super spaced out. I'm refering to these.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Accountant »

1) Nydusher is null because my case on him rests on the fact that town has no reason to do the stuff he did. However, I think that he seems like the kind of player to do stuff that I can't see a reason for. Maybe he's just a very whimsical player, or perhaps it's because he plays like this is video mafia and not forum mafia. Still, it's something that makes me re-evaluate. If we take away that, I don't see anything that makes him more scummy than town.
2) Alisae is scum firstly for the buddy on me, secondly for the extremely rapid pace at which they went from "I'm neutral in this, stop fighting you two" to pushing ny almost as hard as me and being very provocative in their wording. This serves two purposes, firstly it reinforces the buddying that they did on me, secondly being provocative towards someone who you know responds badly under pressure is a textbook scum tactic(see Mini Normal 1825 where gameplay506 provokes rb as scum) to make them look even worse and get an easy mislynch. The speed seems artificial and makes me think it's a scum tactic rather than a natural progression of reads.

Any questions?
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Accountant is solid town. I have very good reasoning for this.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah! I have a question.

What mostly made me switch from "Hey, stop fighting" to "You're scum" is this post.
In post 352, nydushermain wrote:Can we just kill DBW and see what happens? I'm willing to be the hammer if there's a fourth vote.
How does this seem town or even null to you?

Also, why would scum me be grilling Pep and Nyd as hard as I am?
Also why would scum me stop pushing Nyd now, cause currently I much rather push a Pep lynch then a nyd lynch.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah, I think Accountant is solid town as well.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 577, Accountant wrote:secondly being provocative towards someone who you know responds badly under pressure is a textbook scum tactic(see Mini Normal 1825 where gameplay506 provokes rb as scum) to make them look even worse and get an easy mislynch. The speed seems artificial and makes me think it's a scum tactic rather than a natural progression of reads.
Also, isn't this what exactly you were doing with your extensive questioning?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Alisae and Nyd, why both of you wanted hammer DBW without letting him claim?

also, Accountant have point with buddying, Alisae said "if Accountant flipps scum, i will be in trouble", she just came and trust Accountant so much? And i like that quote to make Nyd scummy for wanting DBGW dead, when Alisae wanted hammer DBW too, if there was 4th vote, without giving any reason to lynch him

VOTE: Alisae
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 582, Ramcius wrote:also, Accountant have point with buddying, Alisae said "if Accountant flipps scum, i will be in trouble", she just came and trust Accountant so much? And i like that quote to make Nyd scummy for wanting DBGW dead, when Alisae wanted hammer DBW too, if there was 4th vote, without giving any reason to lynch him
A. I would have been willing to intent to hammer him if he was one of my scum reads.
B. The whole buddying issue and "If he flipped scum, I would be in trouble" is a whole bunch of WIFOM
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also, if I did bring DBW to L-1, I feel as if Nyd would have hammered him out of frustration of what was going on to end the day and not give him time to claim.

Also the day is ending soon, ywall need to find a lynch. I'm suggesting Pep, but if you wanna mislynch me that's fine if it gets Pep lynched the next day.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, before I intented to hammer DBW, I would have talked to him a bit, interacted with him, asked him a few questions, and probably end up letting him go since to me people are scummier then he is.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ram what are your thoughts on the Pep wagon?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 585, Alisae wrote:Like, before I intented to hammer DBW, I would have talked to him a bit, interacted with him, asked him a few questions, and probably end up letting him go since to me people are scummier then he is.
So, you telling me you didn't cared for reasons why DBW had wagon on him? Cause he don't give a shit, and he don't want talk, we tried nicely, we tried put at L-2, no reaction, and it would come night sooner than you get answer from him, you noticed Pep activity, but totally ignored DBW absence
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 587, Ramcius wrote:
In post 585, Alisae wrote:Like, before I intented to hammer DBW, I would have talked to him a bit, interacted with him, asked him a few questions, and probably end up letting him go since to me people are scummier then he is.
So, you telling me you didn't cared for reasons why DBW had wagon on him? Cause he don't give a shit, and he don't want talk, we tried nicely, we tried put at L-2, no reaction, and it would come night sooner than you get answer from him, you noticed Pep activity, but totally ignored DBW absence
Those are part of my reasons, but I thought ywall were focusing on DBW, Pep was basicly doing the samething up to a period of time. Another one of my reasons was that he wasn't voting anyone at the time meaning he had no notable scum reads.

I definetly did notice it.

Plus, I don't think DBW would even respond that will to it being at L-1, I think he would still continue to lurk.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 588, Alisae wrote:
Those are part of my reasons, but I thought ywall were focusing on DBW, Pep was basicly doing the samething up to a period of time. Another one of my reasons was that he wasn't voting anyone at the time meaning he had no notable scum reads.

Plus, I don't think DBW would even respond that will to it being at L-1, I think he would still continue to lurk.
And yet you call Nyd scum for wanting DBW dead, while you wanted hammer him too without having reason, and you knew he's inactive af, so your "i will talk first" not gonna work on him
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 589, Ramcius wrote:

And yet you call Nyd scum for wanting DBW dead, while you wanted hammer him too without having reason, and you knew he's inactive af, so your "i will talk first" not gonna work on him
I don't think you understand what intent to hammer means. Intent to Hammer means that if they were to be put at L-1, you would be the person to decide if they get lynched or not. First you would ask for their role, and then you would ask whatever you wanted to ask. Nyd saying "Can we just lynch this person already" is different then me saying "If this wagon were to get to L-1, I will intent to hammer it once I am satisfied with it." With that said, if I brought the DBW wagon to L-1, Nyd would have hammered and lynch someone who might be a townie. Do you really want a townie mislynched? Is DBW really that high on your scumlist not to consider Nyd, Pep, Charloux, or even Accountant if you think he is scum?

Also
In post 586, Alisae wrote:Ram what are your thoughts on the Pep wagon?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 590, Alisae wrote:
In post 589, Ramcius wrote:

I don't think you understand what intent to hammer means. Intent to Hammer means that if they were to be put at L-1, you would be the person to decide if they get lynched or not. First you would ask for their role, and then you would ask whatever you wanted to ask. Nyd saying "Can we just lynch this person already" is different then me saying "If this wagon were to get to L-1, I will intent to hammer it once I am satisfied with it." With that said, if I brought the DBW wagon to L-1, Nyd would have hammered and lynch someone who might be a townie. Do you really want a townie mislynched? Is DBW really that high on your scumlist not to consider Nyd, Pep, Charloux, or even Accountant if you think he is scum?

Also
In post 586, Alisae wrote:Ram what are your thoughts on the Pep wagon?
DBW isn't on my scumlist, i said i would be satisfied with PL DBW, if he stays inactive, Charloux not on my scumlist, Accountant i said i don't want lynch yet, so that leaves Pep and Nyd, and you ofc, and i said i'm ok with Pep lynch already, and we agreed lynch him tomorrow, if i stay alive over night
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 591, Ramcius wrote:DBW isn't on my scumlist, i said i would be satisfied with PL DBW, if he stays inactive, Charloux not on my scumlist, Accountant i said i don't want lynch yet, so that leaves Pep and Nyd, and you ofc, and i said i'm ok with Pep lynch already, and we agreed lynch him tomorrow, if i stay alive over night
The wagon is on him currently, not nyd.

What makes you want to lynch me over pep currently?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also the people on the Pep wagon so far is me and Gamma.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ramcius we got a nice cozy seat for you on this wagon.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Gamma why only Ram? Why not everyone?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because he's talking about joining but not doing it.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nah I know that. But wouldn't you want to welcome anyone onto this wagon with open arms?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Alisae I want you to build a stronger case on me if you can. If you can ONLY say that I'm scum for that one comment I made, because I feel like I've refuted your other points, I can't really believe that you think I'm scum. As it stands, I think you're town and I still want a lynch on DBW over you. FYI, not joining this wagon because I'm pretty sure he's just cocky arrogant town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@ny why do you want a stronger case on you? That is not pro-town.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”