JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8650 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8645, Ankamius wrote:I'd also like to point out that not only have I refused to lynch MagnaofIllusion and McMenno, but I was also crusading against Leonshade's lynch and only hammered it out of spite, and sided with Shiro against Narna when the 1v1 happened (which I also only wagon-hopped on because I was at work when the wagons shifted towards lynching Shiro and I knew that the slot would be dead by the time I got home since Maxous cut the deadline to fuck all).
All your posting since I replaced in seems to be "I have more information than the rest of you on everyone's alignment".
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8651 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8647, Narna wrote:The leon lynch was fucking hilarious. I wanna do it again.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8652 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8647, Narna wrote:The leon lynch was fucking hilarious. I wanna do it again.
Wtf?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8653 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 8649, MathBlade wrote:Refusing to lynch town doesn't make you Town. Show some initiative and answer Nahdia's question.
You know what also doesn't make people town?

Catching the third party.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8654 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Narna »

Who do you think is most likely scum that isn't Accountant Ank? My one game meta read on the slot is infallible.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8655 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 8650, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8645, Ankamius wrote:I'd also like to point out that not only have I refused to lynch MagnaofIllusion and McMenno, but I was also crusading against Leonshade's lynch and only hammered it out of spite, and sided with Shiro against Narna when the 1v1 happened (which I also only wagon-hopped on because I was at work when the wagons shifted towards lynching Shiro and I knew that the slot would be dead by the time I got home since Maxous cut the deadline to fuck all).
All your posting since I replaced in seems to be "I have more information than the rest of you on everyone's alignment".
On people currently alive? No.

On everyone that has been lynched, I've been one of the most accurate players in the game, yes.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8656 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Nahdia you're gonna hate me after you were so helpful as to compile shit for me but your thought processes seem more geared toward looking witty/helpful than genuinely wanting to win through scumhunting so far.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8657 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I already basically answered it. I have too many scumreads since the majority of the slots have done really scummy things this day phase.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8658 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8655, Ankamius wrote:
In post 8650, JaeReed wrote:
On people currently alive? No.

On everyone that has been lynched, I've been one of the most accurate players in the game, yes.
Excuse me while I am over here gagging. You haven't been accurate at all. The only thing you have done is tried to stop town blocks from forming and said you know more because of your gut. So excuse me because I am allergic to bullshit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8659 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8657, Ankamius wrote:I already basically answered it. I have too many scumreads since the majority of the slots have done really scummy things this day phase.
If you had a gun who would you shoot in the Not cleared?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8660 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8656, JaeReed wrote:Nahdia you're gonna hate me after you were so helpful as to compile shit for me but your thought processes seem more geared toward looking witty/helpful than genuinely wanting to win through scumhunting so far.
You're completely correct. I'm way beyond wanting to genuinely scumhunt. I just want to shoot the fucking dog.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8661 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

And then maybe murder some other people, who knows?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8662 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Go ahead and start a wagon on me. It might work. Who knows?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8663 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I legitimately only have townreads on PeregrineV and Andrius(/Pine/JaeReed) at this point. SirCakez used to be a townread a long time ago, but that's a distant memory now.

If there were slots that are probably town for not being as scummy as the rest, I'd fit Almost50 and Giovanni in there.

Creeps20(/Massive) has been lowkey scummy for like 3-4 day phases now. Nothing Creeps20 has said all game looked town.
Accountant looked like scum when he was in the game and after coming back. Firebringer looked town for neighborhood stuff.
Not Chara, Nahdia, and Narna all have their moments when they start looking town, but every single time they do something that bring me back to why I scumread them in the first place.
Creature was nulltown. Mathblade ruined that read pretty thoroughly with the nonstop discrediting except for a brief time when this day phase started.
I never had a read on SnarkySnowman that I remember. BigYoshiFan keeps flipping between town and scum.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8664 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

You got me, Jae. You heckin' got me. I'm mafia. I've been absolutely crushing this game. But here I am, totally spent and exhausted and grumpy and beyond wanting to put any serious effort to the point where my only contribution is fleeting help and snarky witticisms. I'm just
so fucking tired
of winning, Jae. Winning this bad is just
so exhausting

-Zaphkael, 2020
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8665 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I would be completely fine with killing Creeps20, but I don't actually believe that will help us actually solve the game since I can really see him being scum with just about anyone with how absent and relatively ignored the slot is.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8666 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

You wanna kill the fruit vendor?

-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8667 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8560, Nahdia wrote:giovanni: even night weak follower. didn't die visiting narna n4. n2 he was roleblocked, clearly.
nahdia: jailkeeper (i didn't jail last night so no that's not why no kill happened)
giovanni: why was he clearly roleblocked? Who did he visit n2?
nahdia: Why didn't you use your ability last night?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8668 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't give a rat's ass about roles. We've been relying on roles for 2-3 day phases now and we haven't made a single step towards actually lynching scum from it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8669 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8667, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8560, Nahdia wrote:giovanni: even night weak follower. didn't die visiting narna n4. n2 he was roleblocked, clearly.
nahdia: jailkeeper (i didn't jail last night so no that's not why no kill happened)
giovanni: why was he clearly roleblocked? Who did he visit n2?
nahdia: Why didn't you use your ability last night?
He claimed to visit Maxous who later claimed ascetic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8670 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8665, Ankamius wrote:I would be completely fine with killing Creeps20, but I don't actually believe that will help us actually solve the game since I can really see him being scum with just about anyone with how absent and relatively ignored the slot is.
Booo still in the clears. Answer the damn question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8671 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Sorry, he wasn't roleblocked. He visited Maxous, who was ascetic.

Oh my god I've explained this so many times. Only for you, Jae.

1) Mass culting happened, 0 townreads as a result.
2) Mass culting happened, potential for crosskills as a result. Which would be nice.
3) There had been heavy speculation the day prior that my jailkeep is being redirected every night, hence why my save on zakk failed and also other stuff failed.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8672 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8668, Ankamius wrote:I don't give a rat's ass about roles. We've been relying on roles for 2-3 day phases now and we haven't made a single step towards actually lynching scum from it.
The problem is people are using them in the wrong way for a bastard game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8673 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It should be obvious who I'm killing since I already outright stated it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8674 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8673, Ankamius wrote:It should be obvious who I'm killing since I already outright stated it.
You've stated a lot of things. State it again for me because apparently I am dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”