Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1871, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You're scummier than he is and I don't buy into not lynching my top scumread just because Titus thinks your an SK. I'd hammer him if my vote was needed but I'd rather lynch you today.
Explain to me why you don't buy it. Because I don't buy the fact that you don't buy it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Tongue twister.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

yea but thats just one reason why i am voting him, he also lied about tywin and jumped on his wagon when it was most likely resulting in a lynch
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Syryana »

Yeah, I'm still not interested in a Lypsawhateverthefuckhisnameis lynch

Pedit: whats this about lying about tywin?
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

lol kyouko then vote alise and see wheres its going, the day is far from finished yet
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1878, Syryana wrote:Yeah, I'm still not interested in a Lypsawhateverthefuckhisnameis lynch

Pedit: whats this about lying about tywin?
Just going to mark this as fake looking and associatives with lapsa, this is the exact behavior im looking for by pushong on traitor claim :roll:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

Is playing Mafia at 4Am a good life choice?
Head saying no, heart saying HELL YEAH!
*falls asleep*
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1879, CloudKicker wrote:lol kyouko then vote alise and see wheres its going, the day is far from finished yet
my vote is on Alisae as far as I know though
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

^ lol nvm
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

thought was still on tywin
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Syryana »

Cool, now answer me about the lying about tywin thing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1885, Syryana wrote:Cool, now answer me about the lying about tywin thing
You mean where Tywin denied the prior conversations about his awkward Lil Uzi interactions even happened and doubled down when proven wrong?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1291, Lapsa wrote:I won't participate in Tywin and Aj lynches today.
In post 1327, Lapsa wrote:
In post 1325, Titus wrote:Lapsa, you want to talk about anyone but Tywin (not Tywin out of respect for Cabd)?
Townread Tywin around spaghetti.

What else assumptions have you made?
In post 1374, Lapsa wrote:VOTE: Tywin Lannister
He ended up putting him at L-2 when tywin was freaking out, the timing is textbook scum and he didnt even explain his vote or comment on it, to add to the scumlord he never answered me nor did try to explain himself AFTER i pointed it out ;)
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@titus he was refering to lapsa
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1886, Titus wrote:
In post 1885, Syryana wrote:Cool, now answer me about the lying about tywin thing
You mean where Tywin denied the prior conversations about his awkward Lil Uzi interactions even happened and doubled down when proven wrong?
No, but this sounds neat too.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1887, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1291, Lapsa wrote:I won't participate in Tywin and Aj lynches today.
In post 1327, Lapsa wrote:
In post 1325, Titus wrote:Lapsa, you want to talk about anyone but Tywin (not Tywin out of respect for Cabd)?
Townread Tywin around spaghetti.

What else assumptions have you made?
In post 1374, Lapsa wrote:VOTE: Tywin Lannister
He ended up putting him at L-2 when tywin was freaking out, the timing is textbook scum and he didnt even explain his vote or comment on it, to add to the scumlord he never answered me nor did try to explain himself AFTER i pointed it out ;)
Textbook bussing but I will just sit in the corner and wait.

Ooh pedit, I get to regrab my post where he does that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Syryana »

In post 1887, CloudKicker wrote:He ended up putting him at L-2 when tywin was freaking out, the timing is textbook scum and he didnt even explain his vote or comment on it, to add to the scumlord he never answered me nor did try to explain himself AFTER i pointed it out
Now THIS is a much closer to a compelling reason to vote for Lapsa.

Pedit: I await your post, Titus
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Nah I like this wagon state actually, there've been enough people voting Titus that Lapsa flip will be good info and he's a scumread anyways. Readlist and Alisae points coming after, gonna ignore the thread for a bit to write those up.
VOTE: Lapsa
L-2
Note that Pine is on the wagon still and is really inactive though
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 628, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Reference Posts
In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 300, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 292, Elbirn wrote:
In post 285, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well, feels like my vote is in the right place. I do agree with the town read on Alisae though and I'm sure a quick meta dive can confirm how she's been described for those who do TR her. I also like when she posts more seriously, it's attractive. Her questions and reads feel like they're coming from town.
Yeah, nah. You don't get to keep your rvs vote on me, not explain why, and then instead of talking about why you think I'm scum go off on a tangent about alisae instead. Tell the good people of this thread why I'm scum

Square up, you bout to catch these blessed hands

Gladiate: Lil Uzi Vert
Agree with Elibirn. Answer his questions Lil Uzi. It's only fair.

Ewwww politician posting.
In post 304, Titus wrote:Twin, gun to your head.

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
In post 308, Tywin Lannister wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
In post 310, Titus wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
In post 315, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 310, Titus wrote:

Lynch Elbrin or Uzi.
Cabd or Uzi.
Uzi
Then why are you treating Uzi with kid gloves?
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I'll let him answer. I've missed questions before as town (missed yours a few times last game), so it's entirely possible he missed them. I don't think he can miss it now, so next post or two from him should give a better read.
In post 333, Titus wrote:Gladiator is a real role. It's near RVS. Supposing Elbrin's a selfish dick that ruins d1 is a little off. Like you're supposing everything he says is honest...
In post 422, Tywin Lannister wrote:Okay, so I caught up with my morning coffee.

So for things related to me seem to be this:

1. Titus calls me scum for no reason, then votes Alisae instead. Well, to be fair, her reading was my 'it's only fair' statement, but it's probably one of the most atrocious over-reaches I've ever seen. It's that bad. That was the only reason given by Titus, and it seems the three buddied females have jumped on that reasoning as being amazing, because after that:

2. Alisae starts questioning me/thinking I'm scum after being obviously led by Titus. My favorite post was 390 by far. Apparently, la that Alisae has thought about it, I really haven't done anything except 'thinking Lapsa and Cloud is scum, and that Kyou, Nero, and me are town.' Oh, is that all? Lol. Even if that was all I did this game, it would be more than Titus or Sonia have done. Speaking of the third member in this girl buddy band...

3. Sonia pops up out of nowhere, sheep's Titus by calling me scum, and her reason is also sheeped by giving her reason as my 'it's only fair' statement. Zero originality there. That's some blatant sheeping going on.

All of these three have this in common with ONE outlier: who has asked questions out of all of them? Only Alisae. Titus and Sonia both threw shade on me, and they even asked others to weigh in on me and Alisae (who I TR pretty strongly), yet zero questions have come from her. Titus hasn't asked me anything. She hasn't tried sorting me whatsoever. The same goes with Sonia. She has thrown shade on multiple players, yet she hasn't even once tried sorting a single person. No questions have been asked whatsoever. Titus at least has the ability to lead sheep. Sonia has done zero scum hunting whatsoever and everything she does seems to sheep someone else.

Titus: why haven't you asked me a single question? Why do you continue to ask others to comment on me while you refuse to sort me directly yourself? Are you hoping a wagon forms on me that you can hop on, otherwise why haven't you voted me if you think I'm scum? Why vote Alisae for asking you to explain yourself when throwing shade on me? Do you truly believe my lil Uzi 'it's only fair' comment is a scum tell? I sure as hell don't believe that. It's weak and contrived. We both know that already though.

Sonia: why haven't you asked me any questions? Also, why did you sheep Titus exactly to the T? Do you have no original thought? I find that sheep on atrocious reasonings are almost always scum. What do you think? Also, when ssbm_Kyouko pointed out your blatant buddying with Titus in post #400, you came back in #407 calling him 'not town' for no reason. It was another OMGUS shade throw with zero follow through. You haven't followed any lead or anything you claim to be scummy with any actual questions whatsoever. Also, you claim my post #303 is 'scummy as fuck.' Please explain what in it is scummy. You said it was overly defensive and manipulative. What was I defensive about? Who was I defending against? How does that make any sense whatsoever? I joined in with Elibirn to get Uzi to answer why he thought Elibirn was scum. He never gave a good reason, but regardless, what was there for me to be defensive about? I wasn't being attacked, so why call it defensive? Also, how was it manipulative in a scummy way? Do you know what 'scummy' even is, or only when you're town and not using contrived reasoning to throw shade on players? Why are you chainsaw defending Uzi here? You AND Titus both highly dislike Uzi being questioned. Both of you have attacked me now over me forcing Uzi to answer a basic question. Neither of you seem to have any real questions for me though. Now THAT is 'scummy as fuck' (to quote your own words).

So with all that being said, that puts Titus/Sonia firmly in my scum pool, and Alisae goes in as strong town. Only Alisae has even tried to scum hunt this game. Titus/Sonia can only throw shade using terrible reasoning, while asking zero questions or even pretending to scum hunt. Sonia looks more like the sheep with no originality, while Titus is the Shepard of these misfits. I find it odd that so many of you haven't mentioned it yet. It's extremely blatant. Titus isn't being sneaky about it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. VOTE: Titus. I'm willing to bet one of Titus/Sonia are scum at this point. I'd gladiate them like Eliburn pretended if I could. I may get the chance after Kyouko just blatantly said he'd sheep a wagon on me. You people really love lynching town on these forums. The only time scum are ever caught in my games are when I do it myself. I'm not sure why so many are so bad at such easy things like scum reading. To read into my 'it's only fair' statement as being scummy is just ridiculous/bad play. To even assume I'd join in on the Elibirn/Uzi thing as scum period is insulting. Don't project your bad plays into me and think it will work in calling me scummy Titus/Sonia. Try again.

In , Tywin says I haven't asked him one single question or tried to sort him. Yet in , I ask him who he'd lynch first. Elbrin or Uzi. I follow up on that question in and he replies in .

He is hyper defensive over the "it's only fair" comment. He's treating Uzi specially. Like he doesn't want a lynch there but he has to interact.

Later, he claims I stated Gladiator is "normal", when I said no such thing in 333. When confronted with this, he doubles down on his accusations of me being scum, rather than reevaluate.

The lack of thought tells me he's lying to throw shade.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Unofficial VCTitus 4 (Nero Cain, mozamis, Tywin Lannister, Syryana)
Alisae 2 (Aj The Epic, Elbirn)
Lapsa 7 :!: (Pine, CloudKicker, Alisae, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko) L-2
Tywin Lannister 1 (Lapsa)
CloudKicker 1 (Nosferatu)

Not Voting 2 (Cabd, xSoniaNevermindx)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is December 30 at 11 AM Eastern.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also Alisae where do you stand on Tywin?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok wow those links ARE broken. Tywin made something out of nothing by calling that scummy tho: BBCode formating is NAI.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Tywin's rage response
quote="In post 752, Tywin Lannister"]
In post 615, Titus wrote:
In post 608, Cabd wrote:You and I have very different definitions of a lair, Titus. Can you lay out why exactly you feel Tywin should be a major scum read of mine? As for Alisae; not discussing it right now; you don't see it.
Anyone who makes up what I said and when confronted with evidence it's not true doesn't back down.

VOTE: AJ
I'm still catching up, but I just noticed this. What 'evidence' did you post to prove I somehow lied?

Gladiator thing was null and not really part of my scum read of you aside from the fact that yes, you DID claim it was normal. Your claim is that you said it was real, but that's not how it fit in the context of those posts. The question was 'is gladiator a normal role' not 'is gladiator a real role.' You're shade throwing and completely full of it to even insinuate I lied there. You're pushing an insanely asinine read on me, because you don't have a case and never did. You never will, because I'm town. You will never be able to prove anything that is false, regardless of your terrible logic and emotional appeals to other players. It's quite the straw man. You trying to 'lead' town I to mislynches will ultimately be your downfall. You are scum and you know I'm on to you.

What was the other claimed lie? That you didn't ask me questions? I asked you to repeat them in a subsequent post, since I never once found any questions from you. Your response was to say 'but I did ask! You lie! Oh, but I don't need questions to read you.' That was it. You never ONCE reposted any questions, so without actual proof, I will continue to say you didn't. Following that, I propose to call you the liar here. You're lying about me and misrepresenting the entire sequence of events to twist into me being scummy. People aren't stupid and can read, unfortunately for you. Try again scum. Misrepresent some more. By your own definition, it means you're a liar yourself. Foot in mouth disease. i hope it isn't contagious.[/quote]
In post 755, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 753, Titus wrote:@TY,

Not on this page yet, but will get to it soon. The problem with calling someone a liar is you better be damn sure you can prove it, and you haven't, because I didn't. Also, don't post something as 'proof' that just so happens to be far after the fact and later than your continual posts calling me a liar. Nice misrepresentation, again. Scummy as fuck. You def aren't town. If you were, you'd read the game and use real logic instead of continuously pushing a mislynch on the person who calls you out.

1) Still denies me asking questions
2) Tries to spin what I said
3)Excessive Rage for a genuine misunderstanding
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Now town along with Titus.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Titus, look at how he cooled down with me. That gear shift tells me he was making an honest try at being better.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”