Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1894, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Unofficial VCTitus 4 (Nero Cain, mozamis, Tywin Lannister, Syryana)
Alisae 2 (Aj The Epic, Elbirn)
Lapsa 7 :!: (Pine, CloudKicker, Alisae, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko) L-2
Tywin Lannister 1 (Lapsa)
CloudKicker 1 (Nosferatu)

Not Voting 2 (Cabd, xSoniaNevermindx)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is December 30 at 11 AM Eastern.
For real tho alisae is there ever a wagon that you're NOT on?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Here you go Elbrin.
Spoiler:
In post 356, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.4Elbirn 4 (Lil Uzi Vert, Aj The Epic, ssbm_Kyouko, Transcend)
CloudKicker 3 (xSoniaNevermindx, Tywin Lannister, Gamma Emerald)
Lapsa 2 (Pine, Titus)
Gamma Emerald 2 (Cabd, Alisae)
Alisae 1 (Nosferatu)
Lil Uzi Vert 1 (Elbirn)
Titus 1 (Nero Cain)

Not Voting 3 (mozamis, CloudKicker, Lapsa)

In post 470, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.5Elbirn 4 (Lil Uzi Vert, Aj The Epic, ssbm_Kyouko, Transcend)
CloudKicker 2 (xSoniaNevermindx, Gamma Emerald)
Gamma Emerald 2 (Cabd, CloudKicker)
Alisae 2 (Nosferatu, mozamis)
Lil Uzi Vert 2 (Elbirn, Lapsa)
Titus 2 (Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister)
Tywin Lannister 2 (Alisae, Titus)
Lapsa 1 (Pine)

The mafia in this game do have daytalk without an encryptor. I will add this to the rules; apologies.
In post 732, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.6Aj The Epic 3 (Transcend, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus)
Alisae 2 (Nosferatu, xSoniaNevermindx)
Lil Uzi Vert 2 (Elbirn, Lapsa)
Titus 2 (Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister)
Elbirn 1 (Lil Uzi Vert)
CloudKicker 1 (Gamma Emerald)
Gamma Emerald 1 (Cabd)
Lapsa 1 (Pine)
Tywin Lannister 1 (Aj The Epic)

Not Voting 3 (mozamis, Alisae, CloudKicker)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1898, Alisae wrote:Now town along with Titus.
And what do you think of me now? Still scummy?
In post 1919, Gamma Emerald wrote:@ssbm: why do you townread Nero?
I talked to him a couple irl days ago and moved him from my townlean below the lynch line into my townlean above the lynch line after that discussion. He showed a willingness to reconsider his tunnel, but I never felt like his premise was off, just that he didn't catch up fast enough to adjust. At the time the first Lapsa wagon formed it was a reasonable thing to think that it was a wagon where scum would hide during RVS.
In post 1920, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How is Nos null-town?
I have a gut read on them
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@ssbm: Nero's statement is actually why I initially townread Lapsa.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Alisae yer a cheeky one I'll give you that m8

Uhhh I'm gonna reread lapsa's iso and see what the hub bub is. We tryna lynch with 10 days left on the clock or what?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah, didn't include my RVS vote Elbrin. Mybad.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1917, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just gonna save the Alisae stuff for later (in a draft) I'm getting heated over this SK discussion and that's not very good for my health atm.

Town - Titus, Elbirn
Townlean - Cloud, Syryana, Cabd, Nero Cain
----D1 Lynch Line----

Nulltown -Gamma, Pine, Nosferatus, mozamis, Tywin
Nullscum - Sonia, Aj
Scumlean - LUV
Scum - Alisae, Lapsa

Tywin could drop again real quick depending on how he continues. Aj could rise pretty quick depending on if/how he ever comments on my comments on his case on me. Sonia is admittedly lowered by preflip associations. Gamma keeps coloring me red in his VCAs but I think his heart is in the right place. LUV has not responded adequately to direct questioning so he's still down there, and
his vote is positioned well on the Lapsa wagon to be a bus
Had I seen something worth responding to, I would've. It did little to change my opinion.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1927, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Yes, you're scummy. You're guilty as hell :P
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1932, Alisae wrote:
Are you a Daycop?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Are you a Daycop?
Why would I answer this question?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yes, you're scummy
. You're guilty as hell :P
In post 1410, Alisae wrote:Thanks for saving me the trouble Gamma.

And Yeah Titus, I agree on focusing on someone else, either Kyouko, Lapsa, or me if you really want to. If you want, I can try to show off my case on Kyouko if you would like to hear it. Kyouko seems like he could be town, but if Tywin is scum, I can see him being paired up with Lapsa and Tywin. But let's see what he flips first.
Either way, if you are willing to work with me, I feel like we can get this game solved by day 2 or day 3 assuming that Tywin is scum.

My top scum reads at the moment are Lapsa, Tywin, Kyouko, and Moz.

If Tywin is town, then my theory about Kyouko is off by a long shot
Can you explain the first bolded, given the second bolded?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You used the word guilty so I was joking around because that's how cop results on mafia are claimed sometimes.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sure. I think you're scummy because you still think I'm traitor even tho if I wanted to get noticed my be scum buddies, I would have switched to the Elbrin wagon. Also even if I was or was SK, you much rather lynch me now then have it be confirmed that an SK is in the game. This does seem natural to me, but from a scum perspective, it would be easier for you to lynch me then to let me be around night 1 to potentailly fuck one of your scumbuddies up. And if I'm not the SK, then it works out for you.

My point is, you much rather lynch me because I could be a potential threat to you if I am the SK. And if I flip as town, then it helps you either way.

The previous theory was that You, Tywin, and Lapsa were all scum, and it would have been seen by your attempt to bus Tywin. Now Tywin is just cut out of the picture. But then you also said you would have hammered Lapsa if needed and stay on my wagon. You then changed your mind very quickly from wanting to stay on my wagon and if needed hammer Lapsa to making the Lapsa wagon L-2. I still see you and Lapsa as being scum buddies.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1936, Gamma Emerald wrote:You used the word guilty so I was joking around because that's how cop results on mafia are claimed sometimes.
I just felt like making a reference to something Orson Welles said.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1929, Elbirn wrote:Alisae yer a cheeky one I'll give you that m8

Uhhh I'm gonna reread lapsa's iso and see what the hub bub is. We tryna lynch with 10 days left on the clock or what?
Hey I did what I said, that was easy

I don't like that he co-opted my use of the word "underwhelming" to describe all of his reads

The traitor nonsense is nonsense and if lapsa is scum it is not because of that

I have nothing substantial to add

I'm fine with a Lapsa corpse, waiting for official vote count so nothing goes screwy

Pedit: ugh shutup about traitors and serial killer and multiball and nightkill immune miller vigs none of this helps
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1937, Alisae wrote:Sure. I think you're scummy because you still think I'm traitor even tho if I wanted to get noticed my be scum buddies, I would have switched to the Elbrin wagon. Also even if I was or was SK, you much rather lynch me now then have it be confirmed that an SK is in the game. This does seem natural to me, but from a scum perspective, it would be easier for you to lynch me then to let me be around night 1 to potentailly fuck one of your scumbuddies up. And if I'm not the SK, then it works out for you.

My point is, you much rather lynch me because I could be a potential threat to you if I am the SK. And if I flip as town, then it helps you either way.

The previous theory was that You, Tywin, and Lapsa were all scum, and it would have been seen by your attempt to bus Tywin. Now Tywin is just cut out of the picture. But then you also said you would have hammered Lapsa if needed and stay on my wagon. You then changed your mind very quickly from wanting to stay on my wagon and if needed hammer Lapsa to making the Lapsa wagon L-2. I still see you and Lapsa as being scum buddies.
I don't want 2 anti-town night kills in the game. Yes it makes sense to think that scum would want to lynch the SK, but it also makes sense for town to want to lynch them. The chances of the SK hitting town are much greater than of them hitting scum because there are many more town in the game than scum. If I'm scum with Lapsa, why do I point out what I thought was a traitor crumb in the first place? I just don't understand how you're coming to the conclusions you're coming to about me, and it feels like your read on me is OMGUS-spirited. You felt like I was town for a long time until I noticed what you were doing and called you out on it, and only then did you start to SR me. When I pointed out the thing about how you associate Tywin and me as scum bussing scum, and it no longer fits into your fabricated SR of me, you change your mind and now I'm bussing Lapsa. This is absurd and your reads on me are as fake as the feigned frustration that Elbirn pointed out.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

The only reason I'm okay with this Lapsa wagon is that the 2 scummy voters on it (in my eyes), you and LUV, could be a 3rd party and a bus. Titus is so stuck on you being an SK or Survivor or something that I'm willing to compromise with her for this today, but it doesn't change my read on you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1940, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1937, Alisae wrote:Sure. I think you're scummy because you still think I'm traitor even tho if I wanted to get noticed my be scum buddies, I would have switched to the Elbrin wagon. Also even if I was or was SK, you much rather lynch me now then have it be confirmed that an SK is in the game. This does seem natural to me, but from a scum perspective, it would be easier for you to lynch me then to let me be around night 1 to potentailly fuck one of your scumbuddies up. And if I'm not the SK, then it works out for you.

I don't want 2 anti-town night kills in the game. Yes it makes sense to think that scum would want to lynch the SK, but it also makes sense for town to want to lynch them. The chances of the SK hitting town are much greater than of them hitting scum because there are many more town in the game than scum. If I'm scum with Lapsa, why do I point out what I thought was a traitor crumb in the first place? I just don't understand how you're coming to the conclusions you're coming to about me, and it feels like your read on me is OMGUS-spirited. You felt like I was town for a long time until I noticed what you were doing and called you out on it, and only then did you start to SR me. When I pointed out the thing about how you associate Tywin and me as scum bussing scum, and it no longer fits into your fabricated SR of me, you change your mind and now I'm bussing Lapsa. This is absurd and your reads on me are as fake as the feigned frustration that Elbirn pointed out.
What I'm saying about the SK stuff is that on day 1, there is no way to know for sure that there is an SK. So it would be better for town to wait till day 2 to see that if there is an SK to see if he does anything.

And no, I started to townread you until you voted for Tywin, because that just felt off for me. Saying I townread you until you voted for Tywin. For the most part, while you were thinking I was scum, I was thinking you were town until you voted for Tywin.

Also part of that was me not knowing what was up with the dayvig, I thought that the dayvig might have happen at the end of the day, I don't exactly know with that.

As for pointing out the traitor crumb, I feel like it would have been weird if you didn't point that out.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm thinking Ali is a possible ssbm buddy as well because ssbm is going full tilt with the SK hunting BS. 3p spec is an EXCELLENT way to avoid sorting a scum buddy.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Are you a Daycop?
Also Gamma, don't you think if I was daycop, I would have used my ability by now on someone like either Titus, Tywin, you, Lapsa, or Kyouko?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1943, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm thinking Ali is a possible ssbm buddy as well because ssbm is going full tilt with the SK hunting BS. 3p spec is an EXCELLENT way to avoid sorting a scum buddy.
I'm not avoiding sorting her she's clearly a consistent scumread of mine. Again, I'm not the one who suggested she was a SK in the first place, it was Titus that did that. Are you even reading this thread or just confirmation biasing your SR on me?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 1.10Lapsa 7 (Pine, CloudKicker, Alisae, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko)
Titus 4 (Nero Cain, mozamis, Tywin Lannister, Syryana)
Alisae 1 (Aj The Epic)
Tywin Lannister 1 (Lapsa)
CloudKicker 1 (Nosferatu)

Not Voting 3 (Cabd, xSoniaNevermindx, Elbirn)

Deadline for Day 1 is December 30 at 11 AM Eastern.

While the mod at least exists now, he will nonetheless be kinda-on-vacation for the next week.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1945, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1943, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm thinking Ali is a possible ssbm buddy as well because ssbm is going full tilt with the SK hunting BS. 3p spec is an EXCELLENT way to avoid sorting a scum buddy.
I'm not avoiding sorting her she's clearly a consistent scumread of mine. Again, I'm not the one who suggested she was a SK in the first place, it was Titus that did that. Are you even reading this thread or just confirmation biasing your SR on me?
She said it first but you said it most.
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't even think she's SK, I've always thought she was mafia since I started to SR her, then I started to think she was traitor, then Titus suggested she might be SK, and from then on I've always stuck by her "being scum but even if she's SK she needs rope" until I moved my vote onto Lapsa to compromise with Titus for now on whether she needs rope today, because if the double NKs start coming in I think she'll have my back on an Alisae lynch later on down the line
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Keyword there is "if" she's SK by the way