Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8775 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

i still lean town on NC.
MathBlade wrote:You suggested a cult was created with Maxous death which was crazy. If we had a cult it would have had to already exist pre Maxous death.

Something JaeReed said in the hood made me look back.
my god, what the fuck is this.

I'm not even going to talk to you any more. I can't handle it.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8776 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don't trust Ank either. A cult pre Maxous death assuming Maxous was the only one who could shoot brings Narna's role back in line with other PRs if Maxous was the only one who could kill. It also explains Yoshi'S claim and the hesitance by some to get on the wagon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8777 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

no, im going to talk to you. im going to tell you how obtuse you're being.

"A new faction has been created.

MY FACTION."

NEW

new
n(y)o͞o/Submit
adjective
not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time.
"new crop varieties"

N - E - W
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8778 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

NEW FACTION. NOT PRE-EXISTING. NOT CREATED BEFORE HAND. NEW. A DAY LONG GAP. A DAY LONG EXTENSION TO THE NIGHT PHASE. THESE THINGS WEREN'T JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES, MATHBLADE. THEY WERE ADJUSTMENT PERIODS. THINGS WERE HAPPENING IN THESE PERIODS. ACTIONS WERE BEING MADE.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8779 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8762, Nahdia wrote:Chara would not be an automatic bad role. Chara could easily be either alignment. I just don't particularly trust Ank and want him to hammer you.
You realize what you're saying is you're not sure about the alignment of either of myself or Ank, yet are willing to sacrifice both roles for your own amusement after the Town has mislynched on 4 of 5 lynches?? HOW is this Town motivated play?? Like, every single Townie is being careful with their own "not sure" pile and wanting to lynch those they are actually scum reading strongly (and that includes the totally misguided TOWN!Mathblade). There's not much room for us to "experiment". Unless a lynch CONFIRMS someone else I'm not going to compromise on a "suspect" slot, and much less so on a Town lean.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8780 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Well excuse you for my not having confident scum reads 6 days into this fucking shit show, Almost50.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8781 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7747, Nahdia wrote:Notice there's a day long gap between "technical difficulties" and the start of the night, a night which lasted
extra long
(it was 3 days instead of 2 days).

Maxous had a day to create his scum faction. Then that new scum faction had 3 days to re-orient themselves to their new situation.
Here you say Maxous had a day to create a new scum faction implying new players. What I am suggesting is that no one actually switched alignments after the Maxous flip at all. The MY FACTION creation message while true would be misleading.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8782 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

The extra day was to give time to a cult to adjust to no cult leader. If Maxous was the cult leader and the only person who could kill them Yoshi is culted and that is where the one shot no one dies claim comes from to delay realization of this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8783 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

New faction. New. NEW.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8784 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

It also brings Narna's Pr back onto power curve with everyone else as it would probably only be able to find Ank is my hunch. Each PR so far has seemed to be designed for one other player.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8785 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yes a cult turning scum is a new faction.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8786 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't want to lynch anyone that's been yelling today. majority inactive scum. Almost, Nahdia's position makes sense. Math, we had a scum faction before Maxous's lynch. Skull all but confirmed that. lynching anti-town to create the only scum faction in the game is a ridiculous concept and has been set aside quite nicely by Skull's posting.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8787 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

I will
maybe
entertain the notion that a group that was previously a scumteam (ie mafia) suddenly became aligned with Gaster instead, or something to that effect. But again, Maxous transparently did not have allies while he was alive. This isn't something I will budge on.
MathBlade wrote:Yes a cult turning scum is a new faction.
Ok, here's the problem with that.
There's been one death a night. SOMEONE has been killing these people, and it's not a town vig bc they woulda claimed by now.
It's not this "cult" unless you think they're a cultfia, which is fucking wild but okay, MAYBE you can explain this like that.
The alternative is that you think there's a mafia team, a cult, and now post-Maxous death TWO mafia teams, essentially. Meaning we should have had TWO deaths last night. Which, oh wait, would mean the only fucking way we had 0 deaths is a universal doctor. Who is claiming that again? Oh right, the person you're fucking implicating as scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8788 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8786, Not Chara wrote:i don't want to lynch anyone that's been yelling today. majority inactive scum. Almost, Nahdia's position makes sense. Math, we had a scum faction before Maxous's lynch. Skull all but confirmed that. lynching anti-town to create the only scum faction in the game is a ridiculous concept and has been set aside quite nicely by Skull's posting.
Skull all but confirmed a group with antitown alignment. Which post do you refer that makes you say that?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8789 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8770, Nahdia wrote:HOW DARE I TRY TO GET RID OF A POSSIBLY TOWN VIG WHO IS TRYING TO SHOOT IN A POOL FULL OF MECH-CLEARS.
THERE ARE NO MECHANICAL CLEARS WHEN NONE OF THEM HAS FLIPPED. A mechanical clear is one who has been cleared by someone CONFIRMED. We are GUESSING someone IS Town, but we still DON'T KNOW, so any clears they've given are ASSUMED clears, not CONFIRMED clears.

I trust Ank's judgement, and I have sent him some "signals" through my play and posts NOT to hammer me or try to vig me. If you missed those, I said I was going to deny him any hammer except one on me (and knowing me he should have been alerted by that one for starters). Then I argued with Math and told them Ank is going to shoot me at night (another sign Ank should have picked on, because if I'm scum there's no way I'd welcome a vig shot on me unless it caused the Town harm, so either I'm scum who wanted to harm him or Town who is trying to get him paranoid enough NOT to shoot me).

Some players do get my play -to an extent- and some don't. Ank falls in the category of understanding "some" of my play aspects. Not fully so, but I believe he does get signals even if he cannot fully comprehend the whole message behind them. Chara would have too. There's NO WAY I'm inviting someone to shoot me -as either alignment- unless I/my faction benefited from it, and those who know that will automatically AVOID shooting me when I express will to being shot.

Now you can do whatever, deduce whatever, try to use whatever assumptions you want to. Just don't expect me to accept anything you propose to be true or think the same way you do. NO MECHANICAL CLEARS FOR ME YET.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8790 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8787, Nahdia wrote:I will
maybe
entertain the notion that a group that was previously a scumteam (ie mafia) suddenly became aligned with Gaster instead, or something to that effect. But again, Maxous transparently did not have allies while he was alive. This isn't something I will budge on.
There's been one death a night. SOMEONE has been killing these people, and it's not a town vig bc they woulda claimed by now.
It's not this "cult" unless you think they're a cultfia, which is fucking wild but okay, MAYBE you can explain this like that.
The alternative is that you think there's a mafia team, a cult, and now post-Maxous death TWO mafia teams, essentially. Meaning we should have had TWO deaths last night. Which, oh wait, would mean the only fucking way we had 0 deaths is a universal doctor. Who is claiming that again? Oh right, the person you're fucking implicating as scum.
Why was it so hard to lynch Maxous if he didn't have allies?
And I think that someone was Maxous. A cultafia in deed. I don't think there is a traditional mafia in this theory.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8791 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8792 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 8790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8787, Nahdia wrote:I will
maybe
Why was it so hard to lynch Maxous if he didn't have allies?
And I think that someone was Maxous. A cultafia in deed. I don't think there is a traditional mafia in this theory.
A NEW FACTION WAS CREATED. HIS FACTION. A FACTION THAT DIDN'T EXIST BEFORE WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO GET INTO YOUR SKULL.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #8793 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

im done. im out. i can't deal with this.

VOTE: accountant

this vote is fine. i don't care. i can't deal with you people and your obtuse bullshit anymore.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8794 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Because the new faction would be created if any and all culted players in the game became a scum faction. That is a new faction.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8795 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8793, Nahdia wrote:im done. im out. i can't deal with this.

VOTE: accountant

this vote is fine. i don't care. i can't deal with you people and your obtuse bullshit anymore.
If you believed in the clears you wouldn't be voting Accountant. All I am doing is posting a theory. If I am clearly so insane why are you so worked up?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8796 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let me remind you my "insanity" caught Maxous. Sometimes I need to talk out theories.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8797 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8774, MathBlade wrote:If we had a cult it would have had to already exist pre Maxous death.
If it did then it was not "created" when he got lynched. :facepalm:

Math; you're now arguing the mod told us a lie, when you have numerously stated that this wasn't the case and could not be because of the rule explicitly mentioned at the first post.

According to SKULL a new faction was CREATED when Maxous got lynched. That's the CULT faction (or whatever you want to call it). Now whether we had ANOTHER scum faction from before is the question. I have no idea if Maxous had the ability to kill. If he did then it could be the case that there was no other scum in the game before he got lynched. HOWEVER, the way he claimed 3P tha could win with Town tells me he himself thought there was ANOTHER scum faction (or at least another non-Town-aligned role) in-play, so I'm of the opinion we did have a scum team at the start of the game and then had another faction created when Maxous got lynched.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8798 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not arguing the mod lied.

I am arguing the flavor is misleading. Cult died scum faction created. Ergo new faction.

Or Maxous was lying as much as he thought he could get away with. Maxous could win with Town if they all submitted to his control.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8799 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

The intentionally misleading in that rule seems to be about communication with the moderator. We are jumping to conclusions with the New Faction bit and that would not be Skull misleading us.

If there was a scum team pre Maxous clears stand. If not they don't.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”