Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9075 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Jae, why are you offended by the idea that MathBlade wants to use the Neapolitan check on the one person it will actually have a meaningful result on????????????????????????????????????????
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9076 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Again; idiotic. Deeply idiotic.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9077 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9073, JaeReed wrote:For those town and not convinced that Math is scum:

Math has decided SirCakez is town because they can confirm his role through having received the Neapolitan.
Math has decided my slot is scum
despite
my slot claiming VT early, and offering to be the check from Titus, and returning a Vanilla result from Titus. Math has decided my slot is either Goon or Cult because of this.

These two viewpoints cannot exist together and be genuine. They just cannot. This is the logical progression that Math has as town which they do not have as scum. Town Math would decide either Cakez is not town just because of the role being confirmed to them, or they would decide that my slot is town. There would be consistency. There is not. Ergo, Math is scum.
It isn't that simple. I don't see scum giving away cop abilities to town that is dumb.
Second of all, you are claimed VT. If you were a VT me using what I received shouldn't tick you off. There is also no inconsistency because of whatever the fuck n5 was. If you are VT as I said in the hood I will eat crow and admit it. I just don't think you are.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9078 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You can't on one hand question my I won't touch these people because of mechanics then not let me reverify those same mechanics. It is mind boggling.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9079 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Erm...Nahdia I am scared. Is one of your powers brain invasion?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9080 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9075, Nahdia wrote:Jae, why are you offended by the idea that MathBlade wants to use the Neapolitan check on the one person it will actually have a meaningful result on????????????????????????????????????????
I'm not offended. What I'm saying is that MathBlade is scum. I don't give a fuck about the Neapolitan.

I mean by this same logic you could have Giovanni visit me and not die. Or Narna do whatever it is Narna does. There's no reason for us to keep scum around to claim their result was messed with so they could try to push the 1v1 tomorrow. We lynch scum today by lynching MathBlade.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9081 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9077, MathBlade wrote:If you are VT as I said in the hood I will eat crow and admit it. I just don't think you are.
If you are town I will eat crow. You're not town. You never will be town no matter how much you try to twist the gamestate to pretend you're town.

I don't give two shits about your Neapolitan check, and if you escape the lynch and want to check me I don't give a damn, but you
will
claim some kind of shenanigans with it and you
will
use that to try to push a mislynch on me. I'm moving the 1v1 to today because I'm not putting up with letting you slip through as scum like this. I don't care if you lynch me so long as it's 100% guaranteed that MathBlade is speedlynched without claim the next day.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9082 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't know if i buy this complete certainty that Math will lie about the result.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9083 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 9081, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9077, MathBlade wrote:If you are VT as I said in the hood I will eat crow and admit it. I just don't think you are.
If you are town I will eat crow. You're not town. You never will be town no matter how much you try to twist the gamestate to pretend you're town.

I don't give two shits about your Neapolitan check, and if you escape the lynch and want to check me I don't give a damn, but you
will
claim some kind of shenanigans with it and you
will
use that to try to push a mislynch on me. I'm moving the 1v1 to today because I'm not putting up with letting you slip through as scum like this. I don't care if you lynch me so long as it's 100% guaranteed that MathBlade is speedlynched without claim the next day.
How about, instead of making assumptions we don't need to make,
we actually fucking try to use the tools we've been given

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9084 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Like,
fuck
. I do think you're town but seriously, pushing MathBlade's lynch today
only makes sense for your slot as mafia. ONLY. O N L Y.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9085 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

there's no reason to waste Giovanni or Narna's checks on you, Jaereed. they can be used on other players who can't be confirmed by Neopolitan.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9086 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

it's the same reason i want to wait on Giovanni. i could be wrong on the read, so of course i'd like to see the result of his check first.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9087 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

lol I am already full claimed Bulletproof with one shot Neopolitan. We are not doing the dumb thing and moving anything up because we have very limited town people left. If you are town let me check you then submit to whatever you say. If you aren't VT then we 1v1 tomorrow.

We are not rushing this. Deal. Vote PV or someone else but not me and not you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9088 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Nahdia, i'd ask that you don't block me tonight. i don't think you're lying about still being a jailkeeper.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9089 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math: you don't see scum giving any a Neapolitan ability in a game with 0-1 vanilla town? not even to win towncred?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9090 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 9088, Not Chara wrote:Nahdia, i'd ask that you don't block me tonight. i don't think you're lying about still being a jailkeeper.
Oh. Dammit.
I wasn't going to anyway but was hoping that scum pre-supposing I would might let me act unabated.

-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9091 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9087, MathBlade wrote:Vote PV or someone else but not me and not you.
At this stage I want to lynch everyone that you townread for no reliable reason, which is Cakez.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9092 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9089, Not Chara wrote:Math: you don't see scum giving any a Neapolitan ability in a game with 0-1 vanilla town? not even to win towncred?
With a claimed VT on the board after weird events on N5 if I was scum/cult I wouldn't give away something that would make an innocent child. Then it becomes sheep the innocent child. I would give away almost anything other than something that gives us an idea of wtf is going on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9093 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9091, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9087, MathBlade wrote:Vote PV or someone else but not me and not you.
At this stage I want to lynch everyone that you townread for no reliable reason, which is Cakez.
Good luck with trying to vote obv town again.

Seriously. What is it with my scumreads and they try to lynch my townreads all the time. Just bus already.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9094 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 9087, MathBlade wrote:If you are town let me check you then submit to whatever you say. If you aren't VT then we 1v1 tomorrow.
I am VT, and you will say I"m not. Or that you were roleblocked. Or that you were redirected.

We're not doing this tomorrow when we have less mislynches available. You're scum by play. Cakez is scum by play.

I am literally not going to vote anyone who you have tried to push since I replaced in. And even if you DO return that I'm VT like I've been telling you I am still not going to believe you're town, so I'll be telling you to self-vote tomorrow even if you don't claim shenanigans with your check. And you won't. So no, you won't submit to what I say.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9095 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Jae:

Knowing Math I can see them disregarding their own result on you and keeping the push, yes. However, if you are really willing to die, why not give them the opportunity to entertain us with a result on you? I can tell you what WILL happen beforehand, right here and right now, but I don't want to look like I'm giving you/them ideas, so let's just give them this one night to come up with the promised salvation.

@Gio:

Do us all a favour and check ME tonight. Scum can't kill both you AND Jae on the same night, so if you die I'm willing to eat the rope with Jae confirmed, and if Jae dies (thus Math having no result) I'd be confirmed.

Narna should probably pick someone outside of this pool of 4 to check.

Or we could make a chain, like Narna checking Gio (or vise versa) and the other checking Math while Math checks Jae. This way if Jae dies we still have results on both Math and Gio. If Gio/Narna die we have a result on Rae still with a possible result on Math (depending on which of Gio/Narna is dead).

I think the latter works better because while I'm not going to be NK'd with my claim anyway, the idea of Gio getting NK'd with me still not confirmed is not ideal in my own eyes.

Nahdia can still jail me if they want to, if we walk down the chain route that is.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9096 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes we are doing this tomorrow because you are not mislynching me today because if you are town that results in your instant mislynch tomorrow. So no we are not lynching me so go find something else to do.

Pick within the small subset of not clears.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9097 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9095, Almost50 wrote:@Jae:

Knowing Math I can see them disregarding their own result on you and keeping the push, yes. However, if you are really willing to die, why not give them the opportunity to entertain us with a result on you? I can tell you what WILL happen beforehand, right here and right now, but I don't want to look like I'm giving you/them ideas, so let's just give them this one night to come up with the promised salvation.

@Gio:

Do us all a favour and check ME tonight. Scum can't kill both you AND Jae on the same night, so if you die I'm willing to eat the rope with Jae confirmed, and if Jae dies (thus Math having no result) I'd be confirmed.

Narna should probably pick someone outside of this pool of 4 to check.

Or we could make a chain, like Narna checking Gio (or vise versa) and the other checking Math while Math checks Jae. This way if Jae dies we still have results on both Math and Gio. If Gio/Narna die we have a result on Rae still with a possible result on Math (depending on which of Gio/Narna is dead).

I think the latter works better because while I'm not going to be NK'd with my claim anyway, the idea of Gio getting NK'd with me still not confirmed is not ideal in my own eyes.

Nahdia can still jail me if they want to, if we walk down the chain route that is.
Gio is claimed weak that is horrible as you are a scumread of mine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9098 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math. how can you tell your scumread that them asking to be checked by the weak is horrible because you scumread them? if you were town and heavily scumread, wouldn't you want to be checked? how can you not see that from Almost's hypothetical town pov? i just don't understand.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9099 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 9073, JaeReed wrote:For those town and not convinced that Math is scum:

Math has decided SirCakez is town because they can confirm his role through having received the Neapolitan.
Math has decided my slot is scum
despite
my slot claiming VT early, and offering to be the check from Titus, and returning a Vanilla result from Titus. Math has decided my slot is either Goon or Cult because of this.

These two viewpoints cannot exist together and be genuine. They just cannot. This is the logical progression that Math has as town which they do not have as scum. Town Math would decide either Cakez is not town just because of the role being confirmed to them, or they would decide that my slot is town. There would be consistency. There is not. Ergo, Math is scum.
I have conflicted feelings.
Happy because someone else sees him as scum and is voting them.
Sad because through the whole time I scumread him I could not make as compelling a case as this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”