Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero anything else?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2271, mozamis wrote:Sonia as scuM?
Seems unlikely as fcuk.
seems plenty possible to me. I know she'll argue that a scum team with her on it wouldn't kill Cloud (unless they really didn't and Cloud is an SK shot.) What are your reasons for Sonia town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2375, Alisae wrote:Nero anything else?
He's catching up by post order.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's it for now I guess. I might have some more questions later so don't go all lurky on me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2378, Nero Cain wrote:
that's it for now I guess. I might have some more questions later so don't go all lurky on me.
I don't really plan on it.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero, you seem to really want me to be seen as scum, and have no reaction to my substantive points or the SSM wagon that formed. What gives? If you think I am scum, wouldn't you want to pressure me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero, what are your top two scumreads at the moment.
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2377, Titus wrote:He's catching up by post order.
but also, I'm not blindly giving you a town read so I mean isn't that the same thing as giving you pressure? Or are you claiming that "pressure" would be a vote in that case why hould I vote you when I've stated that I have no interest in lynching you today?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2382, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2377, Titus wrote:He's catching up by post order.
but also, I'm not blindly giving you a town read so I mean isn't that the same thing as giving you pressure? Or are you claiming that "pressure" would be a vote in that case why hould I vote you when I've stated that I have no interest in lynching you today?
No. Not townreading someone =\= giving them pressure. Nor does a vote. I could troll vote Cabd, and he wouldn't feel pressure. You and I both know pressure involves scrutiny for ones thoughts and actions.

If you don't townread me, why aren't you scrutinizing the SSM wagon or the points I am saying to see if they check out and to possibly correct your read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2373, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2264, Elbirn wrote:This is coming from the guy who tried to push titus as sk a few posts ago, pls stop shade throwing conftown tia
She's not. Cabd and Titus could be scum together, she could be a mafia doc. She could be a sk. Why ignore those possibilities?
Explain to me how Cabd could possibly be scum?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you don't think scum could claim an inno on their buddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

I am both not auto town reading you and auto scumreading you. Like just read...

Nero Cain wrote:
She's not for today and maybe a few other days depending on how the game goes
but she's not confirmed town FMPOV.
So yeah, I'm taking the wait and see approach 'cause its the correct play at this point. If it hurts your feelings that I'm not slobing on your knob then kindly get the fuck over yourself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2381, Alisae wrote:Nero, what are your top two scumreads at the moment.
Sonia and SSBM.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

So am I the only one that really thinks that Tywin could be potential scum for jumping on Sonia WAAAAAAAY too quickly for that NK, or am I just fuckin crazy.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

No, what bothers me is that you're suggesting far out reads and doing nothing to resolve the dissonance between your "read" yesterday and the new data today. You are ignoring the SSM wagon entirely, which I asked for your comment on. You can analyze the logic I put forth on wagons, especially when I ask.

I don't care if you agree with me or townread me, but you will answer my questions so I can read you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2388, Alisae wrote:So am I the only one that really thinks that Tywin could be potential scum for jumping on Sonia WAAAAAAAY too quickly for that NK, or am I just fuckin crazy.
It's possible, but I am trying to reset my Tywin read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2311, Aj The Epic wrote:
Alisae wrote:I like the first one.
Can't fathom why.
:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2389, Titus wrote:No, what bothers me is that you're suggesting far out reads and doing nothing to resolve the dissonance between your "read" yesterday and the new data today. You are ignoring the SSM wagon entirely, which I asked for your comment on. You can analyze the logic I put forth on wagons, especially when I ask.

I don't care if you agree with me or townread me, but you will answer my questions so I can read you.
ummm...Cabd has claimed an inno on you. With a vig scum would have some sort of protection so I think its entirely possible that you are a mafia doc or a sk but the fact you don't have a gun lowers your chances of being scum a bit. Even if you are scum there are still 2-3 others so I'm not really understanding your argument here unless you think I should ignore the inno on you.

I've also already stated that I'm scum reading SSMB so not really ignoring it.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2390, Titus wrote:
In post 2388, Alisae wrote:So am I the only one that really thinks that Tywin could be potential scum for jumping on Sonia WAAAAAAAY too quickly for that NK, or am I just fuckin crazy.
It's possible, but I am trying to reset my Tywin read.
But then I just noticed that Tywin didn't vote Sonia. So this sorta makes me think "What the fuck was he trying to accomplish?"
And the way he hopped on the Kyouko wagon to me seemed sorta oppertunistic.
He doesn't even talk about Kyouko or anything, he just hops on as if he's sheeping it.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Can we punt on that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2394, Titus wrote:Can we punt on that?
Is this towards me, cuz if so I don't really know what you're trying to convey to me ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2395, Alisae wrote:
In post 2394, Titus wrote:Can we punt on that?
Is this towards me, cuz if so I don't really know what you're trying to convey to me ;~;
Table it. Talk later. That's what it means. I want to hear from SSM and Syr.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

I do to, so thus, I will wait.
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2160, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2152, Titus wrote:
In post 1872, CloudKicker wrote:Kyouko youre really underestimating what a traitor would to to indicates hes the traitor to their scumteam
Doesn't this post suggest lynch Kyouko?
Hmm..

Also I haf question: Uzi flipped Vanilla Cop. The only reason for the vanilla to be in there is if there are either modifier cops (insane/naive/etc) elsewhere. So if someone also got a cop role, perhaps they are insane? Just a thought, although not sure if the modifiers are considered normal or not. I just don't really see a reason to say 'vanilla' cop if the others aren't normal anyway.
Is Tywin the first person to point toward me? First time I read that post in the context of "lynch Kyouko" I was genuinely confused. I see what people are seeing now but I haven't had time to go back and reread where the traitor talk initially started, but it was a bit before what I thought was Lapsa's traitor crumb. speaking of the Lapsa traitor crumb, why would I point that out in public instead of just talking about it in daytalk with my scumteam? Furthermore, why would I push a lynch on someone I thought was the traitor? I'm shocked that Cloud flipped scum but really glad that he flipped traitor because I feel like he might have been shot because scum thought I was the traitor after seeing Lapsa flip as town.
In post 2270, Titus wrote:Something tells me my reads were not
that
far off if Mozamis is scum.

Who seriously thought scum would nk me after my day 1?
I did. I also thought Alisae would kill me if she was SK, was so happy to see the flips. Shame about losing LUV's PR but he was really hard to place for me and I thought he was scum anyways so that's one less mislynch I'd be inclined to push today.
In post 2278, mozamis wrote:
In post 2243, Elbirn wrote:In post 1842, CloudKicker wrote:
Titus is town, tywin is town, aj looks town, sonia is gut town with pro reads that are just like mine. Sbm might be playing a great scumgame btw, elbirn looks town enough, gamma with the mason comment looks ridiculously town
So Titus, tywin and Aj scum?
I can totally buy that.
Apart from the massive tywin and titus spat. Epic performance if so. I know Titus is capable of that sort of game. Anyone know Tywin's game? Is he good enough to pull of that kind of stuff?
Pretty sure Titus is town. Titus and Elbirn remain unshaken reads of mine today. Knowing Lapsa is town will have to reevaluate his RVS wagon and Nero being so obstinate about that makes me think he's not scum unless the entire RVS Lapsa wagon turns out to be town in which case he'd basically be confscum in my eyes.
In post 2296, Aj The Epic wrote:Yeah gunsmith suggests SK, but tbh it's a necessary evil at this point.
GS also suggests Vig.
In post 2306, Pine wrote:
In post 2302, Titus wrote:Interesting. Why isn't that post flagging down SSM?

Which post in Cloudkicker'S ISO have you scumreading Tywin?
Any of a dozen or so where he's hard defending Tywin. If he's not CK's teammate, I could see him putting up a token defense for the "I was right" Towncred, but not going to the effort of actually derailing the wagon on him. Cloudkicker went to the mat for Tywin.
In post 2303, Alisae wrote:@Pine
In post 1872, CloudKicker wrote:Kyouko youre really underestimating what a traitor would to to indicates hes the traitor to their scumteam
Ehhh, not really. That's a general crumb to anyone's listening, SSBM just happened to be the one he was engaging at the time. In context of a larger conversation about Traitors which he (if memory serves) did not initiate, it's entirely NAI.
K Pine is probably town, he's the only one stepping back to look at this instead of jumping on speculation. Was hitting multiquote to full catchup from the flips but accidentally hit Quote on this post so I'll continue my catch up from here
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2322, Cabd wrote:Also once SSBM gets in here I think if I read day one right we're about to get another bombshell.
Curious what this is supposed to mean because I don't have a bombshell to drop. I mean I was completely wrong about all 3 flips so far so I'll have to rethink things but I still have a few reads that are stable.
In post 2360, Pine wrote:Knock knock.

Who's there?

The game.

The game who?

Get back to the fucking game. A couple of jokes were fun, but a page of them is the kind of distraction that led to an 84-page D1.
Thanks boss

I'm caught up but it was a long day at work. Going to read cloud now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”