Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7700 (isolation #600) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Not Chara »

i would have preferred a response to my talk with Yoshi, if you think he's town. where am i wrong, and such.

that said, i'm pretty sure you're town from this. i don't get any sense you don't believe what you're saying.

are you able to hammer?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7703 (isolation #601) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

Math, do you have anything to add to conversations that aren't about your alignment? something to do with Yoshi, since i've been talking about that and you scumread him?

pedit: what an amazing way to make a general question involving several players about just you. :>
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7705 (isolation #602) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Not Chara »

and how to reconcile that answer with your read on me?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7713 (isolation #603) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 3305, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 3295, PeregrineV wrote:@flavor players- is 1000 years related to a role or the game somehow?
There are flavor references but nothing strong - just tiny details.
my answer is 'Snarky already answered'. you never followed up with this question, so i'm surprised it mattered to you.

i'm a low-level scumread? from your voting patterns, i'd say that makes me your only scumread, if you don't have anyone else you scumread enough to vote.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7715 (isolation #604) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Not Chara »

i addressed the rest of what you said.

all of your scumreads died and flipped town.. so that leaves your one minor scumread who didn't flavour-game the setup to your liking as probable scum, of course.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7716 (isolation #605) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7260, Maxous wrote:N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Sir Cakez

they're my real targets, I tried blocking Cakez because I thoguht he might be a 'surprise scum'. I would of admitted it but Nahdia says she jailkept me which put me in trouble and I had to lie about it.
Maxous, what does Nahdia blocking you have to do with whether you checked Cakez or Creature? if you were blocked, the result would be the same regardless of who you targeted. am i missing something relevant to this?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7718 (isolation #606) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Not Chara »

Giovanni being town puts scum absolutely in: MathBlade, Peregrine, Accountant, BigYoshiFan, assuming i'm correct with townreads on Ankamius and Almost, and Shiro was right to call Cakez town.

Creeps scum means Narna scum, Giovanni scum follows. is that all correct?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7719 (isolation #607) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Not Chara »

Pine should be in the first list too. but i don't know, i really think Andrius was town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7720 (isolation #608) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7443, MathBlade wrote:And which reads do you think I am right and wrong on?
Math, i must have missed this question. by now it should be obvious where we don't agree, though.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7723 (isolation #609) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

Giovanni town + the chain of confirmed town from that leaves me with a scumteam that doesn't feel right at all.

Adding Yoshi to the scumlist provided by scum Creeps feels better, but also feels improbable. even though i'm pretty sure i had the theory that scum really were all trying to confirm themselves.

pedit: i obviously don't know anything about that, but i don't see Andrius's behaviour pre-replace as coming from scum. hell, even when i was thinking he was third-party, i never thought he was groupscum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7724 (isolation #610) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

no, no, that's wrong. Giovanni town leaves me with a scumteam that actually feels quite plausible, but includes some players i'm minorly townreading + Andrius/Pine.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7726 (isolation #611) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

right, it makes sense i was forgetting something. Maxous is ascetic and that hadn't been claimed at the time.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7785 (isolation #612) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i doubt Maxous decided to try and trick us in death. so far, the Gaster messages have just been related to the Gaster ability activated, and i wouldn't think this latest one would be an exception.

i'm certain we had a scum faction before this. creating one only after Gaster dies isn't possible. a few reasons for this.

one: Maxous would have been aware if his death created a faction he would win with. i didn't get the sense he was.

two: Skull told us this game had a scum faction prior to Gaster being eliminated. Gaster's flip colour doesn't look like a scum one, and if we hadn't killed Gaster, there would never be an actual scum faction.

three: Maxous wouldn't have full-claimed everything else in a last-ditch attempt to not die if he knew he was the only scum up to that point. explaining away the roleblocks doesn't help his win-condition, if he's part of this new faction.

i wonder if there
is
a new one, it's comprised of a few third parties and separate from the scum faction we've had the whole game.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7787 (isolation #613) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

there's probably some logical error in my last post. i'll look at it later.

i agree with Accountant. not that we have proof one was created, i just don't think Math's 'Maxous was trolling' theory holds water. there's no reason for him to have done it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7792 (isolation #614) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 6484, Pine wrote:We'll never mind then. That's my first reaction to a stymied bastard game.
Pine, this is from the first time you tried to lynch the mod, after you were told we tried that and it didn't do anything. would you actually play the game?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7795 (isolation #615) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7794, Pine wrote:So let's try it again. There's an indication that factions have changed, mod may have entered the game.

After that, we vote Maxous again, just in case.

What do we lose?
my patience, and any remaining drive any of us have to attempt to win this game.
let's vote Pine. what do we have to lose?

seriously, play the game. the mod isn't in the game.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7797 (isolation #616) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

how about we just throw away most of what i said in my theory post.

the gist of it is: i won't accept any theories/courses of action that rely on the lack of a scumteam in the first half of the game. that said, a mass-culting event isn't out of the realm of possibility.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7798 (isolation #617) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Narna: what was your night result?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7809 (isolation #618) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7807, Accountant wrote:oh ok I see it now
great, could you explain it to me?

as thrilled as i am to be leaving the game, i'd like to know why.
preferably after Narna gets to claim his night action.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7810 (isolation #619) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7802, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7799, Ankamius wrote:Not Chara scummed up disgustingly hard just on this page alone. Holy shit.
I agree with you Ank. I was concerned about Not Chara buddying yesterday as well.
who am i buddying today?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7813 (isolation #620) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Accountant: you have to be more specific, i don't know what you're talking about.

pedit: oh, thanks for the clarification. i guess.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7819 (isolation #621) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7817, Accountant wrote:you said you thought the wingdings messages were related to the ability used by gaster

then you said you thought maxous didn't know about his hypothetical death ability

yet maxous sent a message clearly saying he was using his death ability
how does that translate to me being scum? obviously i missed the message from Maxous.

is there some sort of scum utility to pretending i'm blind? which i am, evidently.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7822 (isolation #622) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Cakez, i'm just confused. seems i baffle people a lot, sorry. could someone quote Maxous saying he was using his death-ability so i can stop trawling his ISO for it? all i got from his final posts was that he was trying to get reads out before being lynched, in an attempt to avoid said lynch.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7824 (isolation #623) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7821, Accountant wrote:
In post 7785, Not Chara wrote:i doubt Maxous decided to try and trick us in death. so far, the Gaster messages have just been related to the Gaster ability activated, and i wouldn't think
this latest one
would be an exception.
this was in the context of discussing whether or not maxous' last message was a troll message

which indicates that you knew about the message when speaking about the connection between the message, the ability and whether or not maxous knew it

why you always lyin
look, i still don't know what you're talking about. i'm pretty sure the Gaster wingdings messages were written by Skullduggery, and are posted whenever Gaster's abilities are activated.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7828 (isolation #624) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7827, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 7824, Not Chara wrote:i'm pretty sure the Gaster wingdings messages were written by Skullduggery, and are posted whenever Gaster's abilities are activated.
Did we establish exactly how these were activated, or did you just imply that you know his abilities? Or am I just looking into this too deep?
it hasn't been established. the players who thought Maxous was trolling with the message that implies a new faction was created believe Maxous writes the messages. i'm of the opinion, they're a flavour/info addition from Skullduggery. they don't look like they were written by a player.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7829 (isolation #625) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Account, you're going to need to explain this to me one more time.

i don't think Maxous is the one writing the Gaster messages. his last posts of the day claimed he didn't have any abilities left. the one that activated on death was passive, so it makes sense he wouldn't include that in the list of abilities he could use.
i also don't think Maxous can win the game anymore. being lynched was a loss. it's possible i'm wrong and he can win with a newly-created faction, but from his behaviour i simply think it's the former.

what's the issue?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7835 (isolation #626) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7830, Accountant wrote:ummmmmmmmmmm

you dont' think that
gaster
was writing the
gaster
messages?
no
. i don't think Maxous sent Skullduggery messages to be translated to wingdings. it's true that canon Gaster speaks with all capitals, and this one doesn't, but now i think that's just how Skullduggery has chosen to do it. plus, i doubt Maxous has been telling us to stay determined every day.
In post 7831, Accountant wrote:hahahaha you know what

UNVOTE:

I can't believe that scum chara says this stuff in response to me calling her out
i'm not a girl.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7836 (isolation #627) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7832, Accountant wrote:
In post 7829, Not Chara wrote:his last posts of the day claimed he didn't have any abilities left. the one that activated on death was passive, so it makes sense he wouldn't include that in the list of abilities he could use.
he's an anti-town role, he's automatically full of shit. if he doesn't win with his new faction then he might very well troll. if he does then all the more reason to not tell people about it
i'm not saying it's impossible that he's either trolling or can win with the new faction, i just don't think that's the situation.
In post 7833, Accountant wrote:ok I see where you're coming from wrt maxous and the messages (ie. you think that the wingdings messages are announcements created by the mod that gaster has used an ability)
yes, that's what i'm saying.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7842 (isolation #628) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7841, Nahdia wrote:Iunno, maxous just doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would type the word "delightful". Or be super dramatic with the "MY FACTION." thing.
this exactly. i don't know why believing Maxous didn't craft the messages is so out-there.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7844 (isolation #629) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7843, MathBlade wrote:If Maxous was aware his lynch would create a cult he could win with then why did he try to hard not to be lynched? And if he didn't then how did the new faction spawn?
i don't think he was aware,
because
he tried hard not to be lynched. i don't know the answer to your second question either.
And if Not Chara didn't get the impression that Maxous was aware of a new faction then how could the message be related to an ability he triggered without triggering it?
passive ability that activates on death. if it doesn't affect Maxous's win condition (assuming Maxous has lost), then Skull isn't lying to Maxous but not revealing that his death would trigger something in the game. or he was made aware of a passive death ability and did know it would create a new faction, that wouldn't have to do with whether he won or not. but he didn't seem to know anything about it. it's just hard to really know, but i think you're misunderstanding me here.

'your role functions as described' could mean that Maxous didn't realize he still had a chance of winning after being killed. or maybe it was said something would activate on his death, but he wasn't told what.

and i don't see how any of my thoughts on this make me scum in the first place.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7845 (isolation #630) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7843, MathBlade wrote:And if he didn't then how did the new faction spawn?
where did this question come from? i never said it was a sure fact that a new faction was created, and
you
appear to believe there are other things that could have happened that don't include a new faction.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7848 (isolation #631) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

there are more than two options. it could be a part of the ability meant to mess with us, like the 1000 day deadline. though you're right in that i personally believe there's a new faction. it was just the way you said it that made me ask.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7850 (isolation #632) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7847, MathBlade wrote: That is why those two posts confuse me so. It can't be both an ability and not one. Either there is or is not a new faction.
there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability. just because it was a Gaster ability doesn't mean that ability was to create a new faction, necessarily. and whether Maxous was even aware of the full extent of it is also up in the air.

again: why is a perceived illogical argument grounds for voting me? where's the scum motivation?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7851 (isolation #633) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7849, Accountant wrote:Or yknow

It could be the mod trolling

Since it's a bastard game
In post 7848, Not Chara wrote:it could be a part of the ability meant to mess with us, like the 1000 day deadline.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7855 (isolation #634) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7852, MathBlade wrote:It is more of a townie mindset and I don't see how a townie writes those posts.
why?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7856 (isolation #635) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7853, Accountant wrote:
In post 7850, Not Chara wrote:there's literally no doubt it was a Gaster ability.
? Did mod confirm it?
no. but the alternative to it being caused by Gaster is that Skullduggery decided to do a bunch of strange Gasterish things after the Day 5 lynch and we just
happened
to lynch Gaster at the same time.

do you have an alternate explanation for it not being a passive (or even active, i'd allow for) Gaster ability?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7861 (isolation #636) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7857, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore you instead then make the vocal point Gaster instead of continually investigating or questioning Narna who immediately voted for you at the start of the day. It is like you aren't trying to interact and investigate but spill as much wine as possible before you believe you would be lynched.
i asked Narna about his night results. he isn't here right now. how am i supposed to interact with him?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7863 (isolation #637) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7862, MathBlade wrote:SirCakez on N2 who did you visit? I know super random can't find it in my notes here. So if you said it already sorry. Since you claimed roleblock I am assuming you visit people.

Not Chara -- I would be showing a bit more concern if a person who is a claimed psychologist votes you. You just asked for results. Very defeatist to me
the lack of concern would be because i know he doesn't have a guilty.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7895 (isolation #638) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7893, MathBlade wrote:Creeps no that is dumb. Because of lynch on Maxous yesterday MyLO/LyLO is no where near close.
why are you assuming there are less than five scum?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7938 (isolation #639) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7935, MathBlade wrote:If anything Not Chara is likely the mastermind not you.
at least being called the 'likely mastermind of the mafia team' is more flattering than being called town for making mistakes.

VOTE: BigYoshiFan

is still scum from yesterday.

Almost: i don't know if there's a new third party faction, or just a new cult leader. i didn't really think about the possibility of the latter, but of the two i hope that's the one.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7940 (isolation #640) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7936, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7823, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll make one too: Not Chara, Almost50, Pine, and MathBlade,
Oh, then I'll make one myself: Not Chara (not really), BigYoshi, Pine, and MathBlade.

@Chara:

Quick! Jump in and replace your name by mine. It looks like THIS is the game now, and whoever messes it up and puts the wrong entries eats rope. HURRY!
hahaha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7943 (isolation #641) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Accountant's town, if it matters. Pine also looks town for whatever reason. maybe it's the lack of trying. i wouldn't put stock in it like i am with the Accountant townread.

on Nahdia: i see why they didn't want to use their jailkeeper, but ido agree they should be. they thought they were being redirected due to Maxous, but without the possibility of a redirect, there's no danger. even if they don't want to protect anyone, i'd still be aiming for scum.

there's a distinct possibility we're one mislynch away from lylo/mylo. can we just massclaim.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7946 (isolation #642) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7933, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7918, BigYoshiFan wrote:So... MathBlade.
Since this day started, how have you helped this town?
1) I am attempting to address the insanity cult hunting right now.
2) While people are making posts about the cult I am poking things that seem off.
3) Poking Nahdia over their clear bullshit of not doing a damn thing and other ridiculous posts.

I know you are doing your job of trying to look Town and sheep in general but when it is obvious you are doing nothing it is really annoying.
why would you even bother answering this ridiculous question? why aren't you voting Yoshi?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7951 (isolation #643) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7864, MathBlade wrote:Doesn't make sense. So sleepy. Before faction thing likely 4-5 scums. 13 alive. Some number of lynches away from my/LyLO worry should be there. Instead makes not townie posts. I don't like its posting...

Falling asleep
In post 7893, MathBlade wrote:Creeps no that is dumb. Because of lynch on Maxous yesterday MyLO/LyLO is no where near close.

Erm okay then that means scum either shot me or something else stopped it.
you're the one who doesn't make sense.

pedit: damn it, Yoshi, stop having sentiments i agree with.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7962 (isolation #644) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7866, Narna wrote:I feel like Not Chara has been handing out townreads, and not pushing anything pretty much all game.

Accountant can't kill.
'Not Chara hasn't been pushing anything'. oh, you've managed to piss me off.

why did you check Accountant. why not check me? or someone else who might actually get mislynched if town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7964 (isolation #645) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7959, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7955, Nahdia wrote:
In post 7949, MathBlade wrote:Or mod was AFK for that day. *Shrug*
This doesn't make any sense. Why would they post "Technical Difficulties: Please Hold" but not just start the night. Christ almighty, MathBlade, are you even listening to yourself???
Because they could be AFK? I don't know I am not the mod. The point is trying to use the mod to read gamestate in bastard game is dumb.
no. they would post they were afk. not something flavour related.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7967 (isolation #646) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Not Chara »

MathBlade: where on earth did your Yoshi scumread run off to?

pedit: i'd pick you, Almost. as Mathblade said, we'd make a good team.
well, somewhat. we weren't that great in Death Note, haha.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7971 (isolation #647) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7969, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7967, Not Chara wrote:MathBlade: where on earth did your Yoshi scumread run off to?

pedit: i'd pick you, Almost. as Mathblade said, we'd make a good team.
well, somewhat. we weren't that great in Death Note, haha.
Still present. Look at my lynch list.
i know that. it's there in name and not in spirit. no one tells their scumreads to 'stop being bad'.

not to mention you're still voting me based on faulty tone assumptions.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7977 (isolation #648) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7973, MathBlade wrote:I am voting the perceived mastermind of scum.

I don't compromise until I have to. Ever.
i can't believe you actually think this. if i'm the mastermind, who the hell is the scum? they'd all have to be
awful
. and scum are literally murdering this game.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7980 (isolation #649) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, are you voting anyone? i can't remember.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7983 (isolation #650) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, your plans never fail to surprise and render me speechless with how little they make sense to me. ;>
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7996 (isolation #651) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, am i pocketed?

pedit: oh god, no. i'm so tired.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7997 (isolation #652) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Not Chara »

how about you help me want to win this game. as it stands, i'm seriously considering replacing out to put someone in the slot who doesn't want to lynch themself just to see who the mafia are. and i don't think anyone, including the replacement, want that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8013 (isolation #653) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8001, SirCakez wrote:If NC or BYF is scum I'm pretty sure the other is too
great. i'm scum. lynch Yoshi.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8016 (isolation #654) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8014, Nahdia wrote:I'm so fucking done.

I'm this fucking close to replacing out. I can accept being scumread, but when people just whine and cry and say "no no no" in the face of basic fucking logic it's so intolerable.
Nahdia, if you go i'll lose my mind too. :<
i don't even trust you, but you're not being illogical.

and lynching Maxous was the obvious choice.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8017 (isolation #655) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8009, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8000, Nahdia wrote:Why, because I was right about Maxous?
Correction I was right and brought people kicking and screaming. You caught on and voted later and still occasionally tired to lynch yoshi during it.

Pretty much from my POV

Gio+Narna+Nahdia unknown on Creeps
OR
Not Chara+BYF/Pine+Almost50

The fact Gio having weird results with Maxous D2 makes the latter combination infinitely more likely. Especially with the shitty start of day by Not Chara and Almost50 creating more spam than Hormel
oh, shut it. i can give you spam, you don't want it.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8018 (isolation #656) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i still think i'm pocketed. scum not pushing for my lynch are probably doing so because they figure i'll be mislynched. Math's case on me makes no sense if town, but they probably are. and Yoshi is scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8020 (isolation #657) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

oh. Peregrine is another scum. i've revoked my townread.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8022 (isolation #658) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

why is Maxous suddenly aware he wouldn't lose? he explained the actions at the end because he knew a full-claim that resolved mysteries would make him more likely believed. it's easy to skip over that the town role PM doesn't allow for winning with a third party.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8023 (isolation #659) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math, why are you assuming 4 scum? i can't wrap my head around it. and when i asled why you thought there was less than 5 scum, your response was 'i didn't say less than'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8094 (isolation #660) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8093, Nahdia wrote:well to be fair, we
have
mislynched a lot of town.
this game started with 22 players. 5 scum is definitely a distinct possibility. Giovanni, i don't know what the number of
living
players has to do with the number of possibily remaining scum?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8095 (isolation #661) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8071, MathBlade wrote:Ugh if I didn't want Not Chara first I would vote you right now. This is the definition of scum faking reads. No one has perfect information except scum. That whole "not enough information" is shit. If you were Town you wouldn't say "oh well no associations" you would be asking questions trying to figure it out.
i do not understand you, if you're town. this is about as certain as one can get about a read, and you want 'me over Yoshi' because why? what reason? not that this reasoning makes any sense, either.

Yoshi: stop being reasonable regarding my lynch. it makes it difficult to scumread you.

on Almost: i don't know what he's doing at this point. i'm waiting for him to accuse someone on his lynch, and i
know
what strategy he's attempting to replicate here. i just don't know what the end goal is, and at this point can't vouch for his alignment either way.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8164 (isolation #662) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, your argument would be better if you stopped trying to lynch yourself.

i don't want to lynch Yoshi because he's being reasonable, and Math is being distinctly unreasonable and glaringly wrong. at this point i don't even have townreads, but i hate seeing so many votes put down based on faulty logic.

Almost didn't scumclaim. obviously. and neither did i.

Narna: a framer has not been confirmed, and you know it. why would i assume i'd been framed? scum aren't going to listen to you telegraphing your investigations anyway.
and if i was scum, and you checked me, you would have gotten a guilty. so avoiding the possibility of a framer would have just made me look worse.
point is? i wasn't thinking about a framer.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8165 (isolation #663) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Cakez: i'm disappointed with your lack of addressing the impeccable logic being used in this game thread. Almost acting strange as playstyle is NAI, that fact alone is not a great thing to use as a springboard for your vote.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8166 (isolation #664) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8154, MathBlade wrote:More so that most of my town reads have quit playing the game and the ones that are here are so blatantly scum. It's that the more you post shit and the more nothing happens I realize that town apathy may happen. AGAIN.
if you're town, you're too blind to realize that most of the scum are silently coasting.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8167 (isolation #665) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8165, Not Chara wrote:Cakez: i'm disappointed with your lack of addressing the impeccable logic being used in this game thread. Almost acting strange as playstyle is NAI, that fact alone is not a great thing to use as a springboard for your vote.
it's just that timing that bothers me.

Yoshi looks like scum, he smells like scum, but whrn you compare him to Mathblade's faulty analysis he still looks reasonable.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8234 (isolation #666) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8186, Almost50 wrote:So, myself, Yoshi and Chara are prepared to vote Cakez. Narna might, but still needs to reread stuff. That's 3.5 votes there. Assuming Ank wants to hammer (and then vig me tonight) that could be up to 5.

On the other hand, Cakez himself and Accountant (his scum buddy) are firmly against it, and so is Mathblade.

That's a total of 8 players. There are 5 more slots still alive in this game, and I would appreciate it if we knew what they thought of Cakez. Gio? Pine?? Um.. is Nahdia still alive somewhere?? PV will eventually show up, I know (based on my experience playing with him before), but what about Creeps (the most active of all 5 recently)? Any objections to a Cakez lynch, Creeps?
don't assume i'll vote Cakez just because i don't like his play.

also: i have two solid townreads, Ankamius and Accountant. that's it, i have nothing. but i'm pretty damn sure Accountant is town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8235 (isolation #667) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Not Chara »

can we lynch Peregrine?
VOTE: Peregrine
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8237 (isolation #668) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

why not?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8241 (isolation #669) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

i have to agree. you can't just point at high post counts and call that the reason when it's more complicated than that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8271 (isolation #670) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Nahdia uses they/them, Math.

i wanted to lynch Peregrine because he hasn't been here at all today. i don't really mind if no one goes for it.

stopping Ank from getting a kill is just bad. he's town, let him hammer and give us a vigilante kill already.

VOTE: Yoshi
i'll lynch Almost if it comes down to it, but i don't think he's scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8273 (isolation #671) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'm a bit inclined to trust Almost's meta on Math here, but i haven't seen the neighbourhood. could you paraphrase/talk about what you mean by that?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8278 (isolation #672) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8276, BigYoshiFan wrote:What happened?
?
i was voting you before, moved to Peregrine, then back to you because i changed my mind and decided i wouldn't be able to push a Peregrine lynch today. what's confusing?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8282 (isolation #673) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8279, BigYoshiFan wrote:Eh, nothing. I'm just really sad you don't share the same reads I do.
if it helps, you're one of my favourite players in this game right now. i'm still trying to figure out if that's biasing me towards not scumreading you, or if you're just not scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8286 (isolation #674) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8285, Nahdia wrote:well, do you want me to jail you?
no. if you must jail someone for proof, jail me.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8290 (isolation #675) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8289, Nahdia wrote:but then, didn't you say your null results are the same as your roleblocked results? : |
i can choose targets so that won't be an issue.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8293 (isolation #676) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8291, Narna wrote:Good meeting clan.
we should make an N-clan handshake.

pedit: i love spiders.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8295 (isolation #677) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8294, Narna wrote:I'm cool with forcing claims out of Pine and PV
i'd love that. massclaim is optimal here. if town had a secret ability that could fuck over scum, it would have helped us by now.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8300 (isolation #678) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8297, MathBlade wrote:I am not cool with that. Massclaim = horrible idea.

There is a reason there is an NK. Let's not give that to Not Chara who is very likely scum. Again Not Chara why are you going back on your D1 statement of no claiming except in LyLO?
we're likely one mislynch away from lylo. and i don't really give a shit what i said day 1.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8304 (isolation #679) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

yes, i am. i'm role-fishing because a massclaim is optimal here when 75% of the playerlist has claimed and town remains clueless.

pedit: ?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8312 (isolation #680) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Not Chara »

and now i never want to hear that barking song again.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8369 (isolation #681) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Not Chara »

i'm trusting my townreads on Accountant, Ankamius, Mathblade. i also don't want Almost lynched, but the townread isn't very strong. and yes, i see the issue with trusting Almost's analysis of Math being town but not trusting Almost himself, and i don't care.

thanks for the claims summary, Giovanni.

can someone go over the chain of players who are confirming other players as town? i don't trust it, and i want to flip one.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8370 (isolation #682) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

Yoshi's claim is suspicious, and he should full-claim. unfortunately, i don't see his teammates telling/letting him to claim like this. it
must
have been discussed either beforehand or after the lack of kill. it's not towny, it doesn't look good, there's no reason for scum Yoshi to come out and take responsibility for the lack of nightkill. this doesn't apply if scum don't have daytalk, but i'd say it's likely they do.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8716 (isolation #683) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

the realization that i'd like to lynch Nahdia is more of an annoyance than anything else.
i've also decided to just treat Giovanni and his chain of confirms as town.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8727 (isolation #684) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Not Chara »

it's only now that i'm realizing how confusing my username is when claims come out.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8729 (isolation #685) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

i also wasn't reading properly. i don't want Nahdia lynched. i also don't want Ankamius-who-is-Chara lynched. i doubt he'd claim as scum or third party with such a role name. i say let him shoot. plus, i still trust Ankamius. everything about what he's claimed (obviously scum can lie, i know this) and played is consistent with a player who is not groupscum. there's the issue of town being unable to win with third parties, so i'd like Ankamius to clarify his alignment, and whether it can change through the course of the game. if that's been stated somewhere, you can just quote it.

UNVOTE:
i'm in the process of reevaluating based on new information.

i don't think treating the neighbourhood as a masonry full of hdiden information is the best idea. it's highly likely the hood has already been leaked.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8730 (isolation #686) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, what about flavour do you want to know? i can tell you right now, a Chara claim is not automatic scum by a longshot. both Chara and Frisk are characters that could feasibly be on any side of the conflict. Asriel being town lends even more credence to that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8734 (isolation #687) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

SirCakez
PeregrineV
BigYoshiFan
Almost50
Creeps20
Giovanni

continuing with the assumption that clears are clear (which is in-line with my townreads within the group, barring Giovanni), these are the only players i'd be willing to lynch today. so, my unvote is a bit moot. i'd still like to examine them to see who i'd prefer.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8736 (isolation #688) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

if that's the case, it would definitely not be ideal for Ankamius to shoot you. how do you know that nahdia is aware your killer inherits your power?

if it comes down to it, i'll hammer Almost. not that he's a preferred lynch of mine.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8740 (isolation #689) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

taking Yoshi off the list of those i'd lynch.
In post 8738, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8736, Not Chara wrote:if that's the case, it would definitely not be ideal for Ankamius to shoot you. how do you know that nahdia is aware your killer inherits your power?

if it comes down to it, i'll hammer Almost. not that he's a preferred lynch of mine.
ISO Nahdia. They said something annoying happens to my hammerer and/or shooter, while acknowledging it's not a SuperSaint nor a Vengeful effect. Annoying isn't by any chance synonymous with -say- good, is it?? It's not like whoever hammers me would get BP, investigative powers, or some extra cash to spend on Xmas.
i remember when they said that.

i'd thought Nahdia didn't trust anyone who as claiming Chara, so thought it was a good compromise to have the 'annoying' effect hit someone who is probably scum. no contradiction there. saying that, i don't know why i offered to hammer you if needed. i'd still rather a scumread did it.

i do wonder about . it sounds like Nahdia might be townreading Ankamius. i'm not really sure.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8741 (isolation #690) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8739, Almost50 wrote:
In post 8608, Nahdia wrote:But what if we make him shoot the dog? Then the dog will annoy him. Everybody wins.
EXACTLY! You get rid of TWO Town slots in one shot. Not only that, but I said it won't change alignments. You probably would have used the annoying effect if I hadn't said that (and I didn't before) to push for Ank's lynch next and then have some other Townie hammering too.
i think you've gone a bit too far in your assumptions. you're calling nahdia confscum for wanting a scumread to get annoyed by killing a different scumread. in this context, assuming Nahdia isn't townreading him and just wants Mathblade to analyze better.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8750 (isolation #691) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

Almost, you should get into the habit of consolidating your catchup into less posts.
he's also been removed from my 'would lynch' pile.

pedit: and that's what i figured Nahdia's motives were. it just makes sense.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8752 (isolation #692) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't think this is scum Almost, Nahdia. this way he's gone after you for this really looks like a mistaken assumption spiraled into something to push. it's even complete with the town bias of assuming scum who are pushing you are doing it out of nefarious purposes related to your role.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8756 (isolation #693) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8753, Nahdia wrote:groooaaaaaannn

who the heck is scum.
Peregrine, Creeps, Accountant if i'm just completely wrong on that townread. Giovanni is a good bet.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8758 (isolation #694) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8757, Nahdia wrote:Peregrine's role is probs-known if you've been paying really really close attention, I could maaaaaybe lynch that though.
Creeps is literally temmie. If temmie is scum I'll cry.
Accountant........... MAYBE?
Giovanni claimed a weak role and... idk, he has another use of it tonight, I'd say let that run its course so if he does end up being town we get another clear out of it.
unless Peregrine's role is something that couldn't be scum, i don't care.
Creeps: confirmation that Creeps is temmie and not a fakeclaim? besides, i don't think it can be definitively said that Temmie couldn't be scum.
Giovanni: only reason i'd be alright holding off on Giovanni is so he can use his role tonight, if town. i don't think the weak claim just makes him town. it's a great fakeclaim to have if mod-provided.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8786 (isolation #695) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't want to lynch anyone that's been yelling today. majority inactive scum. Almost, Nahdia's position makes sense. Math, we had a scum faction before Maxous's lynch. Skull all but confirmed that. lynching anti-town to create the only scum faction in the game is a ridiculous concept and has been set aside quite nicely by Skull's posting.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8805 (isolation #696) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8804, Nahdia wrote:considering how much of a blithering idiot you're being in the main thread, i'm really not going to trust your analysis of information from the neighborhood. a neighborhood which you yourself think is compromised and yet you still refuse to release information from it.
i don't have anything to say, i just agree.

i could do Cakez. Creeps is preferred.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8811 (isolation #697) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8788, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8786, Not Chara wrote:i don't want to lynch anyone that's been yelling today. majority inactive scum. Almost, Nahdia's position makes sense. Math, we had a scum faction before Maxous's lynch. Skull all but confirmed that. lynching anti-town to create the only scum faction in the game is a ridiculous concept and has been set aside quite nicely by Skull's posting.
Skull all but confirmed a group with antitown alignment. Which post do you refer that makes you say that?
In post 6427, Skullduggery wrote:Furthermore, since this has apparently become a serious point of contention for reasons that are beyond my cognitive abilities, I would like to reassure everyone that no, not every player in this game is aligned with the Town faction. That would be fucking stupid. I would never do such a thing since I care about my players more than that, and even if I did wish to run such a setup, no reviewer in their right mind would ever approve it. I will confirm that this game has at least two opposing factions that cannot win together.
'two opposing factions' mean that, in addition to the town, there is at least one other
faction
in the game. this was before Maxous's lynch. and don't tell me that the faction was only created upon his death, because if Maxous never died, there would just be Maxous, by himself, against a game that is only town.
to use Skull's words, having no scum in the game beyond Maxous, then creating some only after he died, would be 'fucking stupid', and 'no reviewer in their right mind would ever approve it'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8812 (isolation #698) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

the above doesn't discount a secondary anti-town faction created after Maxous's death. just the notion that there were no scum besides Maxous before he was killed.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8816 (isolation #699) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Not Chara »

don't worry about it Nahdia.
VOTE: SirCakez
In post 8815, MathBlade wrote:@Not Chara -- Cult = faction. So a cult works in that case and then additional 24 hours to adjust to cult leader death works.

@A50 it would be his faction

I just don't buy 7-8 antitown players in this game. That would make me one of the few towns temaining.
that doesn't work for Maxous's death message. i don't believe the moderator would purposely mislead us with a message like that. and as nahdia said, there's just no way to read Maxous as a cult leader. he didn't have partners. a day to 'adjust to cult leader death' doesn't even make sense. it's just the cult losing their means of recruitment, they're not an empire who's lost their king.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8820 (isolation #700) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8818, MathBlade wrote:I am going back to bed and seeing if y'all make sense later because there is a way to read Maxous as a cult leader with the sheer resistance to his lynch.
there's been wagon resistance all game. you weren't here. getting
any
lynch was pulling teeth. you're ignoring plenty of factors that could have contributed to how the Maxous lynch played out.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8822 (isolation #701) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8819, MathBlade wrote:7-8 antitown is what doesn't make sense.
of course not. we'd have already lost.

but either way, there are surely a lot of scum left, considering our four mislynches, and one lynch on a third-party. that's why i don't trust Giovanni's clears.

and almost: i'm unwilling to lynch
within
those clears until Giovanni is out of the picture.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8825 (isolation #702) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8821, MathBlade wrote:I absolutely refuse to believe that Skullduggery would go "Gee town you finally got an antitown lynch." So let's cut your numbers in half and oh yeah because scum can't be culted we take from all town. That I just do not buy.
who says scum can't be culted? this game is using non-standard roles. it also wouldn't be a cult, really, if it happened all on one night.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8826 (isolation #703) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8824, MathBlade wrote:So no I simply cannot believe that a massive group of people changed alignment because then we could not win by playing to wincon.
why do you keep saying things like
massive
? why not two players? why not players who weren't town to begin with?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8833 (isolation #704) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't see what's so incredibly impossible about a town and a scum being converted into a Gaster faction. or what have you. you're severely overstating the potential impact of this cult. it's a 22-player game. swapping the alignments of 2-3 players in a bastard game isn't strange.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8834 (isolation #705) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 8830, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8826, Not Chara wrote:
In post 8824, MathBlade wrote:So no I simply cannot believe that a massive group of people changed alignment because then we could not win by playing to wincon.
why do you keep saying things like
massive
? why not two players? why not players who weren't town to begin with?
If it was a small group of players then no need for 24+ hours.
'hey, your alignment has been changed, this other player(s) is your new buddy.'
'can we have 24 hours to go over a new gameplan quickly? this is a bit sudden.'
'well, of course. imagine if i didn't give you 24 hours.'
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8836 (isolation #706) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

stop using different synonyms for 'big' when describing the other faction.
i don't trust your judgement on Cakez.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8881 (isolation #707) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

Peregrine, do you have something specific that made you ask about my claim?
i've said in-thread that i have an investigation, i think. nothing beyond that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8882 (isolation #708) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

Yoshi: i think what you missed about my list is i'm unwilling to lynch any of the chain clears until Giovanni is dead and alignment confirmed. i think he's scum, but i could be wrong, so it's just a bad idea to be lynching his clears. who of the clears do you want to lynch?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8974 (isolation #709) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Not Chara »

Peregrine: i'm online now, will be for a bit. should i just claim? i don't mind doing so, it doesn't really matter. your conclusions about my investigations and role make sense, though they're incorrect.
catching up. from discussion on this page, i'd like to say that i don't think Jaereed is scum. Andrius was a good townread by the end.

Giovanni's post right above this is scummy. mainly the first paragraph.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8976 (isolation #710) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

it's still a weird spot to pick to unvote Almost. it really dampens whatever impact your response to the Nahdia vote could have had if you're explicitly not pushing Almost anymore.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8978 (isolation #711) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Not Chara »

that
is
true.

either way, i don't think Almost is scum here. i feel like i have more to say to you but can't think of anything. would you vote Creeps? Peregrine?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8983 (isolation #712) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Not Chara »

as i've said
several
times, scum aren't at the forefront of anything. they're waiting for town-lead mislynches, of which there are many.
what's the count at?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8986 (isolation #713) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Not Chara »

VOTE: Peregrine
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8989 (isolation #714) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Not Chara »

it's something to do with Cakez's claimed role in the neighbourhood.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9016 (isolation #715) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

i'm just going to claim. if anyone gets useful information out of it, fantastic, but i doubt it. i don't find anything gained by hiding this, i've made it no secret my investigation doesn't yield good results.
i'm Doggo, motion detector. and i forgot to submit my action on night 2 and night 5. incredible.
night 1 was motion from Titus, night 3 was no motion from Almost (i was roleblocked, and so couldn't verify if Almost really didn't move or not, thanks Maxous), night 4 was motion from Narna.

pedit: Almost put it into words.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9020 (isolation #716) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

i know right
. it's my role's best and only good quality.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9021 (isolation #717) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9019, JaeReed wrote:How the hell are you all forgetting to submit actions?
both times i forgot were when the night deadline was extended. night 2 was site downtime, so an extension, and night 5 was the Maxous lynch and subsequent weirdness. i can't speak for night 2, but on night five there was a lynch and then 'technical difficulties', and i must have just forgotten when night started for real to actually submit. i know. i don't think i would have forgotten if i'd had something more important to do, like a good investigation or a doctor, but.... eh. it's me. i might've forgotten anyway.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9082 (isolation #718) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't know if i buy this complete certainty that Math will lie about the result.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9085 (isolation #719) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

there's no reason to waste Giovanni or Narna's checks on you, Jaereed. they can be used on other players who can't be confirmed by Neopolitan.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9086 (isolation #720) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

it's the same reason i want to wait on Giovanni. i could be wrong on the read, so of course i'd like to see the result of his check first.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9088 (isolation #721) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Nahdia, i'd ask that you don't block me tonight. i don't think you're lying about still being a jailkeeper.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9089 (isolation #722) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math: you don't see scum giving any a Neapolitan ability in a game with 0-1 vanilla town? not even to win towncred?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9098 (isolation #723) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math. how can you tell your scumread that them asking to be checked by the weak is horrible because you scumread them? if you were town and heavily scumread, wouldn't you want to be checked? how can you not see that from Almost's hypothetical town pov? i just don't understand.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9104 (isolation #724) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9101, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9098, Not Chara wrote:Math. how can you tell your scumread that them asking to be checked by the weak is horrible because you scumread them? if you were town and heavily scumread, wouldn't you want to be checked? how can you not see that from Almost's hypothetical town pov? i just don't understand.
It isn't the check that is the problem. Almost50 says scum can't kill Gio and Jae.

If Almost50 is scum all that is fruit from the poisonous tree or if there is scum and cult or if Ank gets his shot.

It isn't that I object to the check so much as his logic afterward.
i don't understand the second sentence. could you rephrase without the metaphor?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9109 (isolation #725) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Not Chara »

a great way to remember pronouns: this game currently has zero living players that use she/her. so it's only he or they if you want to simplify things. you can also give a quick check to the player you plan on talking about, whose posts you should be paying attention to anyway, before posting about them.

Jae, you're being unreasonable. that you're so sure about the outcome beforehand just makes it seem like you
know
Math will not return you as VT. you can't know what they'll do until they do it, and the two situations you've presented between yourself are Cakez are falsely equivalent, as explained.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9111 (isolation #726) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math: i don't see what any of that has to do with checking Almost. you're saying even if he's town, scum will just shoot Giovanni to frame him? i don't know if i'm tired or just an idiot, but i don't understand what you're saying if it's not that.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9112 (isolation #727) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9110, MathBlade wrote:And Not Chara is it :) <3 Thanks Not Chara.
<3
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9115 (isolation #728) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

in the original context of , none of that was communicated. just that you were scumreading him and that Giovanni was claimed weak.

considering false guilties with a claimed weak player, i'd also prefer Gio tries to hit town. so, Almost is a good check.

pedit: yes, but there's no reason not to wait for a result.
and i take it back. Gio being nightkilled would do wonders for the gamestate. so go ahead Gio, please try to hit scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9117 (isolation #729) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math, you have to stop this thread of taking one thing a player says, then taking an unfounded logical leap, twisting their argument then refuting the new, illogical argument you've created. it's manipulative and discrediting and scummy.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9123 (isolation #730) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

and you've been doing it for a while. stop using your
opinions
as truths to discredit other players.
scum Gio and town Narna is not impossible, and scum working together wouldn't be just to lynch
one
VT. don't even get me started on how you've used VT in a dismissive fashion, as if Jaereed isn't a threat to scum as a VT. because this is after you've presented VT jaereed as possible conftown through your neapolitan.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9128 (isolation #731) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9121, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9117, Not Chara wrote:Math, you have to stop this thread of taking one thing a player says, then taking an unfounded logical leap, twisting their argument then refuting the new, illogical argument you've created. it's manipulative and discrediting and scummy.
I am not doing that. I read something illogical that was said and then responded to that illogical thing. Not twisting. Everyone seems to think I am dancing when I am not.
yes, you have been. you took 'i don't trust Gio' and turned it into 'so you think us four players are all scum vocally working together to lynch one player? how ridiculous.' you used the fact Gio scum = Narna scum to support that, when that fact is not proven in the
least
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9133 (isolation #732) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9125, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9123, Not Chara wrote:and you've been doing it for a while. stop using your
opinions
as truths to discredit other players.
scum Gio and town Narna is not impossible, and scum working together wouldn't be just to lynch
one
VT. don't even get me started on how you've used VT in a dismissive fashion, as if Jaereed isn't a threat to scum as a VT. because this is after you've presented VT jaereed as possible conftown through your neapolitan.
It isn't an opinion. Yoshi has thrown shade on me Cakez and Gio now.

If Gio is scum then no way he lets a town Narna run wild with that many cop checks. Like what?
if Gio is town, then why is scum allowing town Narna to run wild with this many cop checks?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9139 (isolation #733) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9138, MathBlade wrote:If Narna is town then Gio either gave us a conf town as scum willingly or he himself is Town.
scum make good plays for town all the time to be townread. a scum fakeclaiming cop has to give an innocent to a town at some point. it's the same thing with Cakez. there's history of scum inventors giving useful inventions to town for towncred. only one scum needs to play the long-game and win.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9140 (isolation #734) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Narna is nearly a cop-check. Gio is a weak check. that scum have left both alive is already a hint that something strange is up. you can't just take what mafia is doing at face value.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9143 (isolation #735) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9141, MathBlade wrote:I agree with this. Hell I have even used this in scum games. There is a huge difference here though. No one has a fucking clue as to what is good and true. In this case there is no Town cred need here. Let me ask you this:

As scum let's assume that Town was falling all over their heads apathetic and doesn't give a damn. Why do anything to be helpful? I replaced into late game scum and could have been helpful but instead I let Titus take over and agreed with what she said. There is no reason to help Town when you are winning.
there are reasons. caution. to keep the lead. how you'd play as scum isn't how others would play. giving you the neapolitan would be, at most, one more clear in what is already several 'clears'. scum still has mislynch material. letting you conftown a player who wasn't in danger of a lynch before today isn't really helping town.

you're also making the mistake of assuming scum always play optimally. people make logical errors, or they're overly cautious. you can't discount that based on what
you
would do. the fact that i'm arguing this at all shoes that i, at least, would try for towncred in this situation as scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9144 (isolation #736) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Not Chara »

as i was typing that i realized how useless this whole argument is. sorry.

let's just lynch Peregrine. Creeps is fine too, but Peregrine has votes.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9157 (isolation #737) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i found the opposite in Shadowrun, Jaereed. then again, you were in the game for longer.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9165 (isolation #738) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math is town, could we just leave them be? i called their behaviour scummy earlier, but it was out of frustration at it, not genuine belief they were scum.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9170 (isolation #739) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9163, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9157, Not Chara wrote:i found the opposite in Shadowrun, Jaereed. then again, you were in the game for longer.
What do you mean?

I know I threw away a lot of stuff Math was doing that I would have scumread any other player for, because "Oh it's Math" and I shouldn't have.
Math's play in Shadowrun was mostly deliberate. after arguing with them at length here, the actions of theirs i don't agree with come from differences in how we play the game. despite those differences, Math's internal logic here is consistent with 'Math'. in Shadowrun, i found myself agreeing with a lot more of what they were saying, presumably because they were more focused on their goal as scum than here, where they're playing normally and their 'moonlogic' is out in full force.

Shadowrun Math was concerned with not being mislynched, and with being listened to. Math here is being honest about their methods, means of reading players, and is receiving backlash for it but hasn't backed down or contradicted their beliefs.

if i'm wrong, let me know. i don't mean to compare the two and call Math town because they're different, i know that's faulty.

mainly what i'm saying is that Math doesn't appear to have a plan. they're literally posting as they feel. the logic isn't forced or changed to fit the narrative they need to push for the win.
i'm dissatisfied with how i'm wording this. :<
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9286 (isolation #740) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Not Chara »

i don't think Giovanni is scum anymore.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9293 (isolation #741) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9287, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9286, Not Chara wrote:i don't think Giovanni is scum anymore.
Assuming Gio is town, Gio checked Narna on N4 and got a could not kill? What does that mean to you? And what does that say about Narna's checks?
obviously, it means Narna isn't groupscum, and Narna's checks are probably town, barring shenanigans. it also means scum are playing oddly, or have roles that can mess with checks somewhow.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9336 (isolation #742) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Not Chara »

lynchpool: Peregrine, Creeps, Cakez, Accountant. i'm going by readsm
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9337 (isolation #743) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i know there's scum outside of that. i'm sure i'm wrong somewhere. i just want a red flip.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9338 (isolation #744) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Not Chara »

lock-town: Almost, Nahdia, Mathblade, Giovanni.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9340 (isolation #745) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'd rather Creeps. though Accountant is fine too.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9343 (isolation #746) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Creeps or Accountant?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9344 (isolation #747) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i forgot to include Ank in my townlist. he's there.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9358 (isolation #748) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9357, JaeReed wrote:Merry christmas! <3

Flavour spec: one of the dogs probs scum but reads better to figure that out <3
why?

this game has a lot of dogs, and none of them besides the Annoying Dog are very notable. this just seems spec for the sake of it, and it doesn't even make sense.

Peregrine: does that fact mean something to you?

merry Christmas. and no hard feelings, Accountant. thanks for trying again.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9361 (isolation #749) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9359, MathBlade wrote:The more important question: Zakk was a flavor cop how does PV suspect/believe the others are dogs?

And why is that his post when he is suspected of being a low content poster?

<3 Accountant Thanks
i don't understand the first point.

the second is valid. I don't know what meaningful conclusion is drawn from his statement.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9364 (isolation #750) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9362, MathBlade wrote:Dog = flavor. How does PV check flavor and know/suspect someone of being a dog? It seems odd. Especially with Zakk a flavor cop dead. It is also odd he calls out dogs. Why is that important?
while it's notable that he called out dogs, i don't see how it's strange that Peregrine
knew
we were.
Almost ans i have both claimed flavour. he's Annoying Dog, and i'm Doggo. and Peregrine himself has claimed being a dog.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9419 (isolation #751) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9415, MathBlade wrote:Jail keeping absolutely prevents night actions of the user. It is a roleblock and save life combo. The last thing anyone should do is Jailkeep me as I am BP.
nahdia was going to jailkeep jaereed, not you. their jailkeep of jae wouldn't affect your investigate.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9422 (isolation #752) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9416, MathBlade wrote:But if she is an Alien it would. It is a special type of Jailkeep. Are you an Alien Nahdia?
they/them.
why would you even think Nahda was an alien? they've already claimed their role and are obviously not a rolestopper.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9432 (isolation #753) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Not Chara »

it feels contrived to say nahdia shouldn't block tonight. especially if they would be attempting to stop you, who would hopefully be clear and thus a target, from being investigated.

honestly jaereed, it still looks like you're not confident the investigation will return you as town, from this and your behaviour earlier. i had a good townread on andrius by the end but i'm trying to reconcile that with your decisions here.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9434 (isolation #754) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

should be 'from being killed', not 'from being investigated'.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9437 (isolation #755) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

it was an error, i meant killed.

and why do you care if nahdia blocks or not if you're
already
confident the investigation won't return results?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9440 (isolation #756) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9439, JaeReed wrote:
In post 9437, Not Chara wrote:it was an error, i meant killed.

and why do you care if nahdia blocks or not if you're
already
confident the investigation won't return results?
Because there's been so much shit messing with everyone's investigative actions there's no fucking way you'll get a result you can rely on. Like holy shit why don't people get this? This game wasn't made so that we could have 500 town clears and then autowin from it.
you can't simultaneously have no confidence in the reliability in investigations, and also think tonight's actions are important enough that nahdia shouldn't submit their jailkeep. which is it? are tonight's actions important, or meaningless?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9442 (isolation #757) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9412, JaeReed wrote:So you just admitted that you were going to jailkeep me... When jailkeeping would stop Math from getting a result?
In post 9421, JaeReed wrote:Let me

break this down

obviously something stopped nahdia's jailkeep from working on zakk yeah? the suspected thing is a redirect yeah?

and you want to jailkeep tonight of all nights when it is the most important night for shit to not be messed with.
i'm talking about this. mathblade's result is important, when nahdia could potentially mess with it. mathblade's result is also meaningless and will surely be messed with. alright.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9447 (isolation #758) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Not Chara »

how about nahdia doesn't jailkeep, and you get shot? math's result would be useless so scum wouldn't mess with it to begin with.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9453 (isolation #759) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9450, JaeReed wrote:I'd rather be nightkilled than mislynched. 2 times is already too high a number.
math can't lynch you by themself.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9455 (isolation #760) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9452, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9447, Not Chara wrote:how about nahdia doesn't jailkeep, and you get shot? math's result would be useless so scum wouldn't mess with it to begin with.
I disagree with this. Me pushing for a mislynch would be huge for scum. Similar to the Shiro scenario which I really want to understand post game. If Nahdia jailkeeps me then it is a scum claim. I'm the last person who should be kept.
please read again. nahdia wanted to jailkeep jaereed, i said this already. you're not being jailkept.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9458 (isolation #761) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9456, JaeReed wrote:Can someone explain to MathBlade how I'm not saying they will lie.

I am saying they will report the exact result they get and then ignore what that really means to push for my lynch because they are actually incapable of reading me.
one player doesn't make a mislynch, stop acting as though you've already died. and acting as an oracle. if math really wouldnt listen to a VT result, they wouldn't bother making the check. they're playing by logic, you know that. they're not going to overturn their own results just because they once thought you
might
be a godfather.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9463 (isolation #762) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9457, JaeReed wrote:So a "No Result" will have MathBlade push for my lynch because they were roleblocked and in their mind that means scum!me didn't want to be checked.
A "Not Chara is not a VT" will have MathBlade push for my lynch because they were redirected and that means scum!me in their mind didn't want to be checked.
A "JaeReed is a VT" will have MathBlade decide I must be a godfather then and push for my lynch because they're incapable of reading me correctly when they're town.
stop predicting events that won't happen to justify your giving up. it's annoying and unhelpful, and the fact that we're arguing this because you think we
might
find out scum could have a roleblocker if nahdia doesn't block is honestly the worst part.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9476 (isolation #763) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Not Chara »

I'm happy just seeing how Creeps responds to the question. and then lynching him. or Peregrine, or Accountant. or whoever else i said.

i want Ank to shoot someone. so let's lynch.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9480 (isolation #764) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

oh, right. the thing about that is... i don't want scum to escape a lynch by going v/la past the lynch deadline. it's embarrrassing.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9483 (isolation #765) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i think Jaereed is town. i can't see how this behaviour would really help them as scum, as i think about it more. it's just frustrating.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9484 (isolation #766) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

plus i remember Almost vouching for Peregrine. if he's that confident, i'd rather not lynch him for now.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9489 (isolation #767) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math: wait, what? what the hell do we agree on.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9493 (isolation #768) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i'm baffled, Math's reads and my own are largely night and day. all i can think that we've agreed on are certain theory points.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9497 (isolation #769) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9494, MathBlade wrote:
In post 9489, Not Chara wrote:Math: wait, what? what the hell do we agree on.
The Maxous lynch was like uber buddy central. Every once in a while it seems like you echo what I have said it feels like an echo chamber at points.

Pedit: That too
...maxous was confirmed 3p in a game where town can't win with 3p. it would have been stupid not to lynch him. that's common sense, of course we agreed.

the rest is just... what? we've done nothing but butt heads, i literally cannot work with you in any capacity, and if we've agreed it's only been on theory points that are grounded in logical thought and thus NAI behaviour.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9501 (isolation #770) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

this is probably the most annoying reason to call me scum i've ever been subjected to. if you're being logical, and Almost is not being logical, of course i will agree with you. just like how we argued when from my position you were being
illogical
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9503 (isolation #771) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Not Chara »

also. Yoshi is the only doctor in the game and has claimed responsibility for the lack of nightkill. i think that's worth not lynching Yoshi for the time. not to mention his provable inability to hammer.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9504 (isolation #772) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Math: fine, i suppose it doesn't matter.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9510 (isolation #773) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9506, Narna wrote:
In post 7866, Narna wrote:I feel like Not Chara has been handing out townreads, and not pushing anything pretty much all game.
for fuck's sake. i pushed Magna and he flipped town. pushed Titus and she was nightkilled by scum. pushed other players.
townreads based on what i'm confident about and PoE lynchpool that relies on those townreads. i can't do any more than this.

VOTE: Creeps
lynch it. i'm taking a break before i get angrier.

pedit: nice.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9514 (isolation #774) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Narna: not to mention defending your damned cursed slot to my own detriment.

pedit: yes, he's town. not for that reason obviously.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9518 (isolation #775) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 9517, Narna wrote:VOTE: replace creeps
Why are we lynching the fruit vendor?
posts like this are why i wish i was mislynched on day 3.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9520 (isolation #776) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i hate you.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9522 (isolation #777) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Not Chara »

if that was a reaction test, i still hate you, but for different reasons.
why does being a fruit vendor make Creeps a bad lynch?
though i can't really argue
against
your lynch choices.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9524 (isolation #778) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Creeps has given out tem flakes, so is either Temmie (which, incidentally, does not make it impossible for Temmie to be scum, considering we have a claimed Chara and a town Asriel), or has a Temmie fakeclaim. i doubt it's the latter.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9526 (isolation #779) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

no proof he's
only
a fruit vendor. and our cops aren't exactly reliable. setup speccing in bastard games isn't a good reason not to lynch.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9528 (isolation #780) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i know if we argue about this, you won't sleep, and i won't sleep, because we're similar in that way. so let's not.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”