BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #7825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7819, Not Chara wrote:
is there some sort of scum utility to pretending i'm blind? which i am, evidently.
No, just an inconsistency, which I guess is scummy.
I don't find it as incriminating as others do, but I do find it scummy nonetheless.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Accountant »

there is scum utility to pretending you're blind because you can coast
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 7824, Not Chara wrote:i'm pretty sure the Gaster wingdings messages were written by Skullduggery, and are posted whenever Gaster's abilities are activated.
Did we establish exactly how these were activated, or did you just imply that you know his abilities? Or am I just looking into this too deep?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7827, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 7824, Not Chara wrote:i'm pretty sure the Gaster wingdings messages were written by Skullduggery, and are posted whenever Gaster's abilities are activated.
Did we establish exactly how these were activated, or did you just imply that you know his abilities? Or am I just looking into this too deep?
it hasn't been established. the players who thought Maxous was trolling with the message that implies a new faction was created believe Maxous writes the messages. i'm of the opinion, they're a flavour/info addition from Skullduggery. they don't look like they were written by a player.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Account, you're going to need to explain this to me one more time.

i don't think Maxous is the one writing the Gaster messages. his last posts of the day claimed he didn't have any abilities left. the one that activated on death was passive, so it makes sense he wouldn't include that in the list of abilities he could use.
i also don't think Maxous can win the game anymore. being lynched was a loss. it's possible i'm wrong and he can win with a newly-created faction, but from his behaviour i simply think it's the former.

what's the issue?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Accountant »

ummmmmmmmmmm

you dont' think that
gaster
was writing the
gaster
messages?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Accountant »

hahahaha you know what

UNVOTE:

I can't believe that scum chara says this stuff in response to me calling her out

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 7829, Not Chara wrote:his last posts of the day claimed he didn't have any abilities left. the one that activated on death was passive, so it makes sense he wouldn't include that in the list of abilities he could use.
he's an anti-town role, he's automatically full of shit. if he doesn't win with his new faction then he might very well troll. if he does then all the more reason to not tell people about it

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Accountant »

ok I see where you're coming from wrt maxous and the messages (ie. you think that the wingdings messages are announcements created by the mod that gaster has used an ability)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7833, Accountant wrote:ok I see where you're coming from wrt maxous and the messages (ie. you think that the wingdings messages are announcements created by the mod that gaster has used an ability)
Explain it to me because I don't get it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7830, Accountant wrote:ummmmmmmmmmm

you dont' think that
gaster
was writing the
gaster
messages?
no
. i don't think Maxous sent Skullduggery messages to be translated to wingdings. it's true that canon Gaster speaks with all capitals, and this one doesn't, but now i think that's just how Skullduggery has chosen to do it. plus, i doubt Maxous has been telling us to stay determined every day.
In post 7831, Accountant wrote:hahahaha you know what

UNVOTE:

I can't believe that scum chara says this stuff in response to me calling her out
i'm not a girl.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7832, Accountant wrote:
In post 7829, Not Chara wrote:his last posts of the day claimed he didn't have any abilities left. the one that activated on death was passive, so it makes sense he wouldn't include that in the list of abilities he could use.
he's an anti-town role, he's automatically full of shit. if he doesn't win with his new faction then he might very well troll. if he does then all the more reason to not tell people about it
i'm not saying it's impossible that he's either trolling or can win with the new faction, i just don't think that's the situation.
In post 7833, Accountant wrote:ok I see where you're coming from wrt maxous and the messages (ie. you think that the wingdings messages are announcements created by the mod that gaster has used an ability)
yes, that's what i'm saying.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 7823, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'll make one too: Not Chara, Almost50, Pine, and MathBlade, although not necessarily in that order. Not sure on an order, just that I am comfortable lynching any of them, mostly for reasons that have already been discussed by y'all and me.

@SirCakez I just did it for the laughs. XD
Uhhh ok
In post 7829, Not Chara wrote:Account, you're going to need to explain this to me one more time.

i don't think Maxous is the one writing the Gaster messages. his last posts of the day claimed he didn't have any abilities left. the one that activated on death was passive, so it makes sense he wouldn't include that in the list of abilities he could use.
i also don't think Maxous can win the game anymore. being lynched was a loss. it's possible i'm wrong and he can win with a newly-created faction, but from his behaviour i simply think it's the former.

what's the issue?
WTF? You're saying gaster didn't write the gaster messages?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I doubt Maxous was directly writing those messages. They were probably just pre-made messages that went off when certain abilities fire. The alternative is that whenever Maxous wanted to use an ability, he also had to literally type out a message he wanted to go along with it. Which is silly.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7835, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7830, Accountant wrote:ummmmmmmmmmm

you dont' think that
gaster
was writing the
gaster
messages?
no
. i don't think Maxous sent Skullduggery messages to be translated to wingdings. it's true that canon Gaster speaks with all capitals, and this one doesn't, but now i think that's just how Skullduggery has chosen to do it. plus, i doubt Maxous has been telling us to stay determined every day.
In post 7831, Accountant wrote:hahahaha you know what

UNVOTE:

i'm not a girl.
I think that is from the video attached to Maxous's lynch. It is a big long video about how these different games intersect but it involves time travel and such. I think something definitely weird is going on and I don't know how to explain it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Not Chara is saying that Maxous did not hand-craft the message that was sent. It was a passive ability.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Iunno, maxous just doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would type the word "delightful". Or be super dramatic with the "MY FACTION." thing.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7841, Nahdia wrote:Iunno, maxous just doesn't seem like the kinda guy who would type the word "delightful". Or be super dramatic with the "MY FACTION." thing.
this exactly. i don't know why believing Maxous didn't craft the messages is so out-there.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7803, Ankamius wrote:
In post 7785, Not Chara wrote:i doubt Maxous decided to try and trick us in death. so far, the Gaster messages have just been related to the Gaster ability activated, and i wouldn't think this latest one would be an exception.
one: Maxous would have been aware if his death created a faction he would win with. i didn't get the sense he was.
um
The original problem isn't that he did or didn't write the messages. IMHO it is these two posts together.

If Maxous was aware his lynch would create a cult he could win with then why did he try to hard not to be lynched? And if he didn't then how did the new faction spawn?

And if Not Chara didn't get the impression that Maxous was aware of a new faction then how could the message be related to an ability he triggered without triggering it?

These two things in tandem I don't get.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7843, MathBlade wrote:If Maxous was aware his lynch would create a cult he could win with then why did he try to hard not to be lynched? And if he didn't then how did the new faction spawn?
i don't think he was aware,
because
he tried hard not to be lynched. i don't know the answer to your second question either.
And if Not Chara didn't get the impression that Maxous was aware of a new faction then how could the message be related to an ability he triggered without triggering it?
passive ability that activates on death. if it doesn't affect Maxous's win condition (assuming Maxous has lost), then Skull isn't lying to Maxous but not revealing that his death would trigger something in the game. or he was made aware of a passive death ability and did know it would create a new faction, that wouldn't have to do with whether he won or not. but he didn't seem to know anything about it. it's just hard to really know, but i think you're misunderstanding me here.

'your role functions as described' could mean that Maxous didn't realize he still had a chance of winning after being killed. or maybe it was said something would activate on his death, but he wasn't told what.

and i don't see how any of my thoughts on this make me scum in the first place.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 7843, MathBlade wrote:And if he didn't then how did the new faction spawn?
where did this question come from? i never said it was a sure fact that a new faction was created, and
you
appear to believe there are other things that could have happened that don't include a new faction.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7845, Not Chara wrote:
In post 7843, MathBlade wrote:And if he didn't then how did the new faction spawn?
where did this question come from? i never said it was a sure fact that a new faction was created, and
you
appear to believe there are other things that could have happened that don't include a new faction.
That is what you said though. If it is not Maxous trolling it is a new faction. By your own posts you said not Gaster so by logical endpoint new faction in your POV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7845, Not Chara wrote:
you
That is why those two posts confuse me so. It can't be both an ability and not one. Either there is or is not a new faction.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Not Chara »

there are more than two options. it could be a part of the ability meant to mess with us, like the 1000 day deadline. though you're right in that i personally believe there's a new faction. it was just the way you said it that made me ask.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Accountant »

Or yknow

It could be the mod trolling

Since it's a bastard game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”