Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9550 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The only way Yoshi is not Town is if scum no killed to give him an alibi which I just don't buy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9551 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 9549, MathBlade wrote:So we know Narna got could not kills on Creeps slot and Nahdia slot and Accountant slot. JaeReed slot is out because of VT check claim Gio is out because of Maxous ascetic D2 check.
Can you explain the reasoning on Gio in more detail? I must have missed when that happened.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9552 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not Voting: SirCakez, Giovanni il Pellegrino, MathBlade, PeregrineV, Nahdia, callforjudgement, Ankamius, BigYoshiFan, Almost50, JaeReed

So this leaves SirCakez, myself, Peregrine V, Ank, and Almost50 as potential scum.

Taking out obv town SirCakez and myself this leaves Peregrine V Ank and Almost50 as group scum candidates.

(Yes yes I know before you start yelling I know I am ignoring the possibility of a cult on N5 but we need group scum death. )
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9553 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Narna/Creeps FFS
Not Chara town flip is unsurprising though
Since Narna was town that basically confirms an investigation result manipulator I believe?

I think scum is in (A50, PV, Callforjudgement, Ank) at this point, with a small chance of Yoshi scum if there was a nokill gambit to "clear" him.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9554 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Math what clears CFJ?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9555 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9551, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 9549, MathBlade wrote:So we know Narna got could not kills on Creeps slot and Nahdia slot and Accountant slot. JaeReed slot is out because of VT check claim Gio is out because of Maxous ascetic D2 check.
Can you explain the reasoning on Gio in more detail? I must have missed when that happened.
Gio claimed even night Weak Follower who followed Maxous N2 and Narna on N4. Narna having flipped Town means Gio can't have been lying to protect Narna. Either his entire claim is bogus and happened to guess with no evidence Maxous was ascetic or he is telling the truth.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9556 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9554, SirCakez wrote:Math what clears CFJ?
Narna checked Accountant slot.
Accountant was replaced by cfj.
Ergo cfj can't kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9557 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9553, SirCakez wrote:Narna/Creeps FFS
Not Chara town flip is unsurprising though
Since Narna was town that basically confirms an investigation result manipulator I believe?

I think scum is in (A50, PV, Callforjudgement, Ank) at this point, with a small chance of Yoshi scum if there was a nokill gambit to "clear" him.
I think it is the most likely that Narna derped or a result manipulator yes. i have probably bugged Skull to the point of no end but a miller would return can kill to Narna's check. So derping has to be a possibility and no investigation framer til all of A50,PV,Ank are all dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9558 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

alas, my dearest N-clan =(

also lynching creeps was worth it just to see skull type like that.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9559 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

seriously. why am i still alive. please kill me. i dont want to be here. put me out of my misery.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9560 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

not chara was the only person keeping me sane here. i will miss it dearly.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9561 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nahdia did you Jailkeep JaeReed as promised?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9562 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

yes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9563 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Oh yeah I forgot about the check on Accountant
Nice it's basically cut and dry now

Unless there's a GF or something <.<
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9564 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Ankamius is confirmed as having vigged someone. I think that's a pretty clear implication that Ankamius isn't groupscum, at least (there may well be a weird victory condition there – we've seen a "town but with alternatives" victory condition already – but it's unlikely to be a Mafia-equivalent victory condition). So Peregrine V and Almost50 are going to be the most obvious choices here.

However
, I think this implies something else important: this was a 22-player game, so even if Peregrine V and Almost50 are
both
groupscum, there's no way that they form a major proportion of the anti-town power. So we've pretty much had confirmation about the nature of the scumteam now: either there's a cult out there, or else there are a number of third parties. I can't see any other way for the setup to make sense. Unfortunately, we haven't had any real information on the nature of that. I'm going to ask the mod some questions about what they consider to be a faction (mostly to confirm whether it's necessarily the case that there's guaranteed to be a scumgroup with size at least 2).
scum
town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9565 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9563, SirCakez wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about the check on Accountant
Nice it's basically cut and dry now

Unless there's a GF or something <.<
Yep.

Pretty much.

Down with group scum then figure out Maxous's faction bit.

And I definitely wouldn't call Ank a vig. I think he is 3P or Maxous faction. Vig implies town. Confirmed shot Not Chara yes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9566 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Since Almost50 has made more of an effort playing the game I think PV should be the lynch today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9567 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:29 pm

So one theory I'm seriously considering at this point to make sense of the game is: groupscum can't kill, and all the kills we've seen (other than Ank's) have come from third parties. (Normally something like that wouldn't matter for town strategy, but as many of our clears are based on "can't kill" results, it may explain how scum are hiding in a sea of innocents.) The mod threw an FBI Agent invention into the game, which might be intended as a hint, but it might also be intended as a red herring. In any case, it's almost certain that there's an undiscovered third party out there, and if that player's victory condition is "everyone else dies", then they'd need a kill, much more desperately than groupscum would (as groupscum have a much easier time getting their opponents eliminated via lynch than a lone player does).

In other news, my top pick for scum at the moment is probably Gio. I agree that Gio is pretty much confirmed as being a Follower at this point, but I don't think the Weak modifier has been confirmed, and that could be a fakeclaim to make the role look a lot more townish. Gio's a player I was getting scumpings from while following the game. (Meanwhile, Almost50 and PeregrineV are both annoying to try to read, which has made me reluctant to actually do it. I'm going to need to reread them anyway, though; not scumhunting them is basically just being lazy/selfish and something that I shouldn't be doing. I'm putting this here to encourage people to call me on it and buck me into gear.)
scum
town
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9568 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Nahdia »

SirCakez did you track?

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9569 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

For Gio to be 3P/killer he would have to go against his own interests of staying hidden. At any point Narna could put him as a killer if that was the case. If Gio is anything it is cult. Hence why Gio and Nahdia's results are important.

Gio who did you follow?
Nahdia did you block jaeReed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9570 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 9562, Nahdia wrote:yes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9571 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9568, Nahdia wrote:SirCakez did you track?
Read the hood please about this question in two minutes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9572 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9570, Nahdia wrote:
In post 9562, Nahdia wrote:yes.
Sorry fuck my phone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9573 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

I followed Mathblade yesterday and I can verify that they performed an investigative action.
In other news, my top pick for scum at the moment is probably Gio. I agree that Gio is pretty much confirmed as being a Follower at this point, but I don't think the Weak modifier has been confirmed, and that could be a fakeclaim to make the role look a lot more townish. Gio's a player I was getting scumpings from while following the game.
You have said something similar yesterday, but I didn't have time to respond. Can you be more specific as to why you scumread me?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9574 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

fucking bless you Gio that's actually the best thing you could've said today.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”