Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #9575 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Maybe there's like two small scumteams in play? One from pre Max death and one from after. I don't think Gio as a lone third party makes sense (Follower third party would be bizarre).

I didn't track anyone, I can't use my own inventions.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9576 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

you said you had the tracker item u jerk
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9577 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

An inventor has items to distribute that is the point of the role.

:face palm: and hugs
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9578 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i hate all of you.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9579 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I distribute not use pls
If I used them I would be a JOAT
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

That sounded like something a drug dealer would say <.<
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Wonder why Narna was the scumkill, because they supposedly cleared townies or because that's what they want us to think.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9581, BigYoshiFan wrote:Wonder why Narna was the scumkill, because they supposedly cleared townies or because that's what they want us to think.
I think Narna was the kill because Narna would then be operating under the either PV or A50 mindset. At that point no one else would have been lynchable once Creeps flipped Town and realized not all its checks were shit.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I still wonder about Yoshi though or if scum BP'd be but you go in my light clear pile since there was a kill tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Scum shot at me even though I am BP aka BP'd me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I'm thinking it's true that not all scum members can kill, and Narna was killed to bolster the position of who they checked.
Also, Math and Gio team? Something that sprung up in my mind. Probably something I am missing that makes this obviously not true.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Spoiler: Some of Gio's reads posts, mostly here for my own reference but I may as well post them anyway
In post 3891, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:I am seriously at a loss...

So, basically, this day has reached a point where most participants are so sure they are right that they will not even dare discuss the possibility of being wrong. The downtime didn't help either.

VOTE: McMenno

This is an L-2 vote.

What the game lacks right now is information and he is the most informative lynch choice we have. We are so lost in details right now, it isn't even funny.
In post 4483, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Ok, what the fuck? I come to post and I find myself in front of the Apocalypse.

I understand that I am scumread and rightly so, so reading the last few pages before the Leonshade shenanigan, I will try to defend myself.

If I was scum that had replaced into the generally townread House slot, I wouldn't have a reason to even go near the McMenno wagon or post polarizing theories regarding flips. Instead, I would had voted Narna like all the cool kids did at the time and generally I would not stick out as much I did.

In games I usually have a low post count with a high word count per post (I like textwalling). If I was scum, I would actually textwall based on theories my mafia buddies would help me to develop during the night I replaced in. I know that Creature (and possibly SirCakez) know how I play and I would do anything possible to play as similarly as I did in the previous games.

Also, regarding Creature:
In post 4469, Creature wrote:Maxous, Giovanni and Almost50 are my top preferences.
This is the second time Creature says he wants to lynch Maxous and I. My objection here is that I am a weak role who targeted Maxous at night, so, barring shenanigans, I should have been dead if he was scum.

PEDIT
In post 4480, Narna wrote:VOTE: Maxous

Disingenuous my ass.
Interesting.

VOTE: LeonShade
In post 5005, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:People I would not lynch:

SirCakez
Maxous
PeregrineV
Ankamius
SlySly
SnarkySnowman
Andrius
massive

Possibly Nahdia, as well.

Neutral on Firebringer and Almost50.
-----

I am divided on Leonshade.

On one hand, the more I think about it, the more it doesn't make sense for him to be scum. He was generally Townread before his "you shall not pass" moment and it doesn't make sense for as powerful a tool as a supposed scum Governor to get himself out in the open as blatantly as he did, as early as Day 3.

On the other hand, his move was horrendous. It screwed Town completely just when we thought that there will finally be a sprinkle of much needed unity and if he was Town he should had let the lynch go through on this basis alone. If he is scum, his timing, while not orthodox, is MVP worthy.

Flavor claim doesn't help either. Asgore is neutral storywise but a possible antagonist.

-----

I am lost on Narna, but since a lot of my townreads scumread her, I will do so, I guess. I also like to feed on grass during spring, especially in semi-mountainous areas.

-----

Titus and Not Chara, I generally like both. They both seem to try to sort out the mess. I like Titus slightly more; her thought proccess seems clearer. I will join the wagon of either of them if nothing changes today, however.

-----

Creature, I do not like. He seems disinterested at the very least, even with his usually scattered posting style. I consider him a good player and I expected him to be more involved, and he simply isn't.

-----

Shiro, as well. He is lurking, but he seems to be around in order to do something grandiose and then disappear again. He did so when he hammered MoI and afterwards when he unvoted Narna.

VOTE: Shiro

For a fake lurker is never late or is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to. Miller claim is dubious, as well. As far as I get it (I haven't played Undertale) while reading the wiki, flavor wise Asriel could turn into Flowey, or Flowey could turn into Asriel while not changing alignments (instead of being nightkilled, he isn't and he gains a different set of skills). This would explain the possibly low number of scum, as we have trouble identifying who could be scum from a flavor standpoint.
In post 6162, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Wait, wait, let's discuss what has just transpired. Lay down the pitchforks.

Why in hell would the scumteam kill Titus? It makes absolutely no. fucking. sense. She was been scumread and she would have been a prime lynch candidate even today. She could easily be the wagon opposite supposed scum!Narna.

Why Asriel Dreemurr is not attached to a scum role? Then who can be scum, flavor wise? Asgore I can get being Town, but why Asriel is not scum?
In post 6141, Andrius wrote:Titus was one of my neighbors.
That should explain a lot.

Anyone posting without a vote on Narna is claiming they are her scumbuddy.
How the fact that Titus was your neighbor is in any way relevant? How could scum know that she is your neighbor?

More importantly, I targeted Narna last night and got an investigative action result. Also, I am not dead.

The main thing that's making me suspicious is that Gio's posts seem to show a low level of investment in who gets lynched. In general, this has been a game where tensions have run high and players have been furious with each other for not lynching a player who's "obvious scum". Meanwhile, Gio's been a voice calling for calm but not really
doing
anything with it. The best way to solve a "lynch X or lynch Y" argument is "but shouldn't we be looking at Z, at least to help solve the situation?". It isn't really "you're arguing too much, but meh". (Incidentally, having Maxous as a strong townread is not suspicious, as he had an unclaimed Ascetic at the time.) Gio seems to have had very few reads of his own; he's mostly just been happy to help wagons along. (Actually, many of his strongest reads have been on
himself
, using things like self-meta arguments.) Gio seems to have been softly pushing days to end without caring much about the outcome (which is likely to lead to compromise lynches, which tend tob e on town), and to have been defending himself, and not much else. That seems like behaviour that's most likely to come from scum, to me.

(The thing that prompted me to check through Gio, though, was the claim, which seems like an unreasonable amount of town power. Obviously, it's possible that it's someone else who overclaimed, or that the roles are less useful than they seem, but Gio's role is one of the least confirmed and also one of the most specific, which means that there are nightplay reasons to think Gio is scum too.)
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:02 pm

In post 9583, MathBlade wrote:I still wonder about Yoshi though or if scum BP'd be but you go in my light clear pile since there was a kill tonight.
In post 9584, MathBlade wrote:Scum shot at me even though I am BP aka BP'd me
I was townreading you for assuming that your BP had blocked a shot, but this is making me doubt at least part of that read. The fact that you're bulletproof has been made a big deal of over the course of the game. It's not reasonable to think anyone with a kill would have forgotten about it. So why are you suggesting it?
scum
town
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Fakeclaim to repel people from killing him?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9589 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

i mean them
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9590 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I mean, now that Gio has visited Math, Math can only be scum if Gio is scum too. Unless Math is some weird "weak-godfather" thing. Which, possible. But Gio is confirming they weren't roleblocked at least.

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9591 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9587, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 9583, MathBlade wrote:I still wonder about Yoshi though or if scum BP'd be but you go in my light clear pile since there was a kill tonight.
In post 9584, MathBlade wrote:Scum shot at me even though I am BP aka BP'd me
I was townreading you for assuming that your BP had blocked a shot, but this is making me doubt at least part of that read. The fact that you're bulletproof has been made a big deal of over the course of the game. It's not reasonable to think anyone with a kill would have forgotten about it. So why are you suggesting it?
Because I didn't say how many shots I was BP. If I was shot by Maxous then shot again it would result in a no kill.

Unless you think I am scum with Gio I can't be group scum and I didn't kill Narna.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9592 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I think it could make sense. Math has been throwing out clears now that they need some way of clearing themselves before suspicion gets cast on them, and doing it now seems less suspicious.

I was under the assumption you were completely bulletproof. :roll:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9593 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 8902, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8899, JaeReed wrote:No, Math. You were posturing to lynch me. Both in neighbourhood and here. I don't trust any result you'll out.

You claim Cakez is clear for having proved his role, yet I'm not clear when Titus checked my slot and found yup I'm vanilla. The token VT in a role madness game.

Your logic is in line with scum!Math.
Of if you are town I will eat crow. I have done it before but rest assured I do have a one shot Neo and I was hiding it to see what your claim is and why I asked why you said you had additional information in the hood as a fucking VT claim. I am checking you tonight.
I hope you like crow.

I also remember you saying you'd follow me or something to that extent so now lynch yourself.

VOTE: MathBlade probably cult.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #9594 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 9593, JaeReed wrote:
In post 8902, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8899, JaeReed wrote:No, Math. You were posturing to lynch me. Both in neighbourhood and here. I don't trust any result you'll out.

You claim Cakez is clear for having proved his role, yet I'm not clear when Titus checked my slot and found yup I'm vanilla. The token VT in a role madness game.

Your logic is in line with scum!Math.
Of if you are town I will eat crow. I have done it before but rest assured I do have a one shot Neo and I was hiding it to see what your claim is and why I asked why you said you had additional information in the hood as a fucking VT claim. I am checking you tonight.
I hope you like crow.

I also remember you saying you'd follow me or something to that extent so now lynch yourself.

VOTE: MathBlade probably cult.
Recruits happen before Investigations in NAR, silly.

-Zaphkael, 2020
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9595 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I'm saying I think Math has been cult since the Maxous death, silly.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #9596 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:16 pm

In post 9585, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm thinking it's true that not all scum members can kill, and Narna was killed to bolster the position of who they checked.
Also, Math and Gio team? Something that sprung up in my mind. Probably something I am missing that makes this obviously not true.
I'm not sure if I mentioned it anywhere earlier (other than in my head), but my main issue with MathBlade is that they seem to really care about surviving personally (something I picked up while following the game), but also don't seem to have (or at least, haven't claimed to have) a role that warrants that. This is what prompted me to outright ask MathBlade earlier if they had an alternative win condition. It also implies a possibility that the Bulletproof is a fakeclaim; generally speaking, if you're a Bulletproof Townie, you actively want that to remain hidden as long as possible, but MathBlade has been claiming it at basically every opportunity. Obviously, a fake Bulletproof claim reduces the chance that you die via discouraging players from shooting you.

People who have played with MathBlade before: are they generally selfish as Town? Or is selfishness an indication that they might have a different alignment? (I can reasonably see all of groupscum (although that's a bit of a stretch), third-party, cult (MathBlade is a blatantly obvious cult target; the main argument against is that we've seen no proof of a cult, but we have seen many hints…), and just plain selfish town.)

PEDIT: Oh, it looks like people have been discussing this already while I've been writing the post, but I'll post it anyway.
scum
town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9597 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am confirmed not cult. Crow is disgusting.

I like Almost50 better changed my mind.

VOTE: Almost50
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9598 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 9595, JaeReed wrote:I'm saying I think Math has been cult since the Maxous death, silly.
Then Gio would be dead as I would be not Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9599 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Weak only dies if visiting a killing role though? I'm saying I don't think cult have a nightkill, and were created after Maxous death with no way to recruit, and we have a serial killer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”