Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 1244, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1239, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 1219, KuroiXHF wrote:Ah. Did you think I was going out of my way to do it? Did it not sound genuine?

I kind of want to know so I can not be so obviously scum next time I'm scum.

Preview Edit: No Transcend. Don't even type. Just press space, then the Submit Button.
Towniest post from this slot all game.

We should probably get back on topic instead of just chasing our tails by the wag.
Gunslingers Mafia, I said the same thing as scum and I'm not going to hesitate to do it again if it works.
What was the "same thing" that you said as scum in the game?
In post 1245, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 522, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'm still waiting to see Transcend lynched
So why didn't you post your reads like I asked in you? You are starting to stink.
In post 1246, Realeo wrote:
Internal Realeo computer is analyzing if Josh and BK frustration in town frustration or scum frustation[/b]
I do not fake frustration as either alignment, so if you sense frustration from me you can trust that it is real, regardless of my alignment. So tell me what about my frustration at off-topic spam is inherently scummy?

And if you want proof, feel free to meta me. I have all my games linked on my wiki page for all to see.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1244, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1219, KuroiXHF wrote:Ah. Did you think I was going out of my way to do it? Did it not sound genuine?

Preview Edit: No Transcend. Don't even type. Just press space, then the Submit Button.

We should probably get back on topic instead of just chasing our tails by the wag.
Gunslingers Mafia, I said the same thing as scum and I'm not going to hesitate to do it again if it works.
Stop
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Realeo »

I will address BK's contention later, but here's some signposting:

I do not say that the frustration is faked. I believe that frustration developed by town is different to the frustration developed by scum.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Joshz »

realeo, im not frustrated zz
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oh glod 7 pages just fucking sprouted
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

5 actually, whatever
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1161, Transcend wrote:how often do you get mislynched btw
Don't ask this ever
<Embrace The Void>

BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 762, BK201 wrote:
In post 754, Io wrote:Right now, I think BK is scum.
Problem I have with BK is that as scum he plays really cautious. As in he tries a lot to blend in and he is good at it.
I'll admit the only cause for concern I've seen from him so far is 725 could have just been a subtle attempt to grab small townslip cred.
The only reason I'm not to worried on making a scum read on just that is that in the game I hosted he didn't slip up at all until late game, even then it was brushed over by every one else.
I feel like that was an attempt to solidify an early town read position for him. I'd like to have him taken out now.

VOTE: BK201
I'm flattered, nobody's tried to policy lynch me for being good before. Are you actually this paranoid of me though, I find that a little difficult to believe? Your attempt to policy lynch me is suspicious because I find it hard to believe you're actually paranoid of me. Why go for a policy lynch right now? Do you not have anyone you think is scum? And to be clear you do
not
think I'm scum, you
are
suggesting a policy lynch based off my supposed skill. Turns out I'm pretty good at town too.

Also I wouldn't call forgetting this is multi-ball a town-slip. So it can't even be an attempt at a town-slip. Scum can forget things too. I really don't get why town-IO goes for the policy lynch. It's easier to see scum-IO taking advantage of modding last game with me, in your extensive Mod notes you never implied I was some god at scum, so I don't get how town-IO dropped all scumhunting and goes for policy lynch. Get your shit together if you're town, you seem smarter than this irrationally paranoid character you are all of a sudden portraying.
TLDR: Io proposes we policy lynch me for apparently being too good as scum. Io doesn't seem like an idiot, but this is a truly idiotic reason to policy lynch someone if you're town.
In post 942, BK201 wrote:
In post 226, light_ganski wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.3

Gamma Emerald (4)
: Transcend, Io, Not_Mafia, Rory
Transcend (3)
: Gamma Emerald, SnarkySnowman, culted
Realeo (1)
: BK201
BK201 (1)
: Joshz
SnarkySnowman (1)
: PenguinPower

Not Voting (3)
- nn30, Clemency, Realeo

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

You have (expired on 2016-12-22 21:19:39) until deadline.
Transcend, Io, NM, Rory
In post 689, light_ganski wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.9

nn30 (5)
: culted, Not_Mafia, Kmd4390, SnarkySnowman, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (4)
: Transcend, Rory, nn30, Io
Rory (2)
: Joshz, BK201
Transcend (1)
: Realeo

Not Voting (1)
- Aristophanes

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch

You have (expired on 2016-12-22 21:19:39) until deadline.
Transcend, Rory,
nn30
, Io

VCA indicates Transcend, Io, Rory, and to a lesser extent NM were all on Gamma's wagon and have he has completely dropped off their Radar.

Transcend drops wagons and starts wagons all the time so this tell doesn't implicate him.

Rory has not posted Day 2 yet, and it's too late to see what he would do after he reads Realo's theory, but I think he's scum. And he was on Gamma's wagon so it's likely scum!Rory believed Gamma was scum and tried to NK him. This only further confirms Rory is scum.

Io hasn't said one word about Gamma D2. Io is most probable scum for this and other reasons I've stated.

Not_Mafia implicated Gamma in post 854 along with a few others, but has not voted Gamma. But he is a troll so he does whatever he wants and doesn't seem to care. Less incriminating than Io though.

TL:DR More evidence that Rory is scum. Scummy Io and to a lesser extent NM.
I stand by Gamma being the most likely target of both mafias Night 1. Nobody has presented a more reasonable alternative. Io was on Gamma's wagon during both if its peaks. Io was pretty suspicious of Gamma during all of Day 1, yet doesn't even mention Gamma during Day 2. Very odd if you ask me, but when you consider my theory on Gamma being the NK it makes sense why scum!Io wouldn't even mention Gamma after he learned he was town.
In post 1116, BK201 wrote:
In post 1111, havingfitz wrote:Sorry for the delayed participation.

Read the game. Did not take notes. Here are my current reads:

Suspect - BK201, Rory, Snarky........Transcend
Need sorted - Gamma, Realeo, Ari
Don't suspect - Kmd, culted, Not_Mafia, Joshz

I was suspecting Gamma up through end of D1 but I think he is a good possibility for both teams targetting combined with the observation that he hasn't received hardly any attention D2. He and Rory both reached L-3 near the end of D1 but I just feel like Gamma was more likely to get 2 targets. He was at L-4 much longer than Rory and closer to the end of D1.

I'm good with where my vote is. (
Mod...Io was voting BK
)

It is my practice to remove a vote when a player replaces out or is replaced. I will remember your vote in the next VC though
What you're saying doesn't make any logical sense.
In post 1111, havingfitz wrote: I was suspecting Gamma up through end of D1 but I think he is a good possibility for both teams targetting combined with the observation that he hasn't received hardly any attention D2. He and Rory both reached L-3 near the end of D1 but I just feel like Gamma was more likely to get 2 targets. He was at L-4 much longer than Rory and closer to the end of D1.
Which is the theory I am suggesting, and defending. And it only supports my scum-read on Rory (and you), as scum Rory would have likely tried to NK Gamma. So you think my theory has a good chance at being correct, yet I am scum at the same time? As scum who shot at Gamma, why would I attempt to share my knowledge of town Gamma and conf-town Gamma for everyone else, especially when he was scum-read by multiple people? Why would I do that? It isn't logical, and neither are your thoughts you've expressed here. And considering how much experience you have in mafia, you wouldn't put forth such a nonsense if you were town. Thanks for further confirming my scum-read on your slot.
Most incriminating single piece of evidence against the Io/Fitz slot. I know it's a wall of text but just please, honestly read it and give it some serious thought.

I am willing to vote SS, as he isn't looking any better. But I want you all to really consider my case on Io/Fitz and ask yourself who is scummier, SS or Io/Fitz?
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1167, Transcend wrote:
In post 1163, KuroiXHF wrote:
All the fucking time.
UNVOTE:

then i'll give you botd because i'vescumread you in like every single game i've played with you and been wrong every time.
Scumbuddies.
<Embrace The Void>

BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by BK201 »

In post 1254, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh glod 7 pages just fucking sprouted
In post 1255, Gamma Emerald wrote:5 actually, whatever
Like 2/5 of those pages is people talking about dogs.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1170, Joshz wrote:because io/fitz is town.

since someone is finally going on my ss wagon

VOTE: ss

transcend, not mafia, snarky snowman... too many anti town players
vote scum not antitown
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1259, BK201 wrote:
In post 1254, Gamma Emerald wrote:oh glod 7 pages just fucking sprouted
In post 1255, Gamma Emerald wrote:5 actually, whatever
Like 2/5 of those pages is people talking about dogs.
gfdi
<Embrace The Void>

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
All the fucking time.
UNVOTE:

then i'll give you botd because i'vescumread you in like every single game i've played with you and been wrong every time.
Scumbuddies.
What's wrong with benefit of the doubt?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

BK, I still think it's a bad idea to assume scum tried to kill someone specific. The logic makes sense and everything, but if it's wrong, you're basing everything on a wrong assumption. And there's no way to prove it ever. Without that, your case is that lo voted you for maybe looking like you're trying to blend in which is weak. lo very well could have been scum, but your case just isn't as strong as you think it is. Like I get where you're coming from but you're assuming way too much.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1209, KuroiXHF wrote:That's fine. I don't like the way Rory/Radja played my slot. I thought about it and if I were another player, I'd only not vote him because there are much better people to vote.

Like Snarky.

Or Transcend.
stfu amished
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1262, Realeo wrote:
All the fucking time.
UNVOTE:

Scumbuddies.
It's an excuse to not lynch Kuroi.
<Embrace The Void>

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1265, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1209, KuroiXHF wrote:That's fine. I don't like the way Rory/Radja played my slot. I thought about it and if I were another player, I'd only not vote him because there are much better people to vote.

Like Snarky.

Or Transcend.
stfu amished
^see guys? it's a real thing
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1263, Kmd4390 wrote:BK, I still think it's a bad idea to assume scum tried to kill someone specific. The logic makes sense and everything, but if it's wrong, you're basing everything on a wrong assumption. And there's no way to prove it ever. Without that, your case is that lo voted you for maybe looking like you're trying to blend in which is weak. lo very well could have been scum, but your case just isn't as strong as you think it is. Like I get where you're coming from but you're assuming way too much.
Now that you say that, my case on BK's scum frustation is explained and no longer a case
UNVOTE:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1266, Gamma Emerald wrote:
All the fucking time.
UNVOTE:

Scumbuddies.

This alarmed me to remind myself about my GE case at KMD.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1231, Transcend wrote:I'm not a troll

I'm gonna solve this game and get myself a Scooby Snack

That's a face
No
You're gonna drown some scumfucks
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Transcend »

Gamma's just shadethrowing at this point lol
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1269, Realeo wrote:
In post 1266, Gamma Emerald wrote:
All the fucking time.
UNVOTE:

Scumbuddies.

This alarmed me to remind myself about my GE case at KMD.
WHAT
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

dog pun best pun
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Transcend
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”