Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3098, Aj The Epic wrote:
Titus wrote:Shading the dead guy...

Yeah this is the third derpslip. Dude fakes them underpressure
Yeah he's not the mason.

Titus, how does his pushes make sense from a scum perspective? Why pick a fight with you here, why go after kyouko (whose main proponent for a wagon listed him as a no-lynch today)? I think his actions are reckless and off-base but for little benefit of scum.
Because he's more concerned with faking townslips than scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

But he should know he doesn't win a fight with you at this point.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3099, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3092, Titus wrote:Shading the dead guy...

You can lynch me, but after, please admit you're not good at scum reading whatsoever. I'd be the third town you wagon. You're not playin well at all this game. If you weren't so incompetent and also lucky that Cabd investigated you, I'd say you'd have to be scum for how bad you've been playing. It really seems fake af.
You're scum, but even if you weren't. I am taking out a player who selectively reads and does shit analysis this game. You need to die.

It also fills in our wagons for VCA.

If you want to remain alive, do something worth keeping you that way.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3101, Aj The Epic wrote:But he should know he doesn't win a fight with you at this point.
He's dying anyway, why clear anyone else?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3090, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm not dead? And that scum Nos is? Nice shot Alisae.

Also, I think via DOES matter. D1, when Titus was pushing Lapsa's wagon after mine failed, I tried pushing Nos (Eliburn did as well), but nope... Titus had to have Lapsa! She's never once mentioned Nos all game.
She's not the lynch today due to Cabd, but it makes Cabd suspect along with her.

Also, Kyouko is scum. He kept calling Nos town for no reason. I want kyouko's scummy head on a platter.
The fuck? He flipped town jackass.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Yeah he's not the mason.

Titus, how does his pushes make sense from a scum perspective? Why pick a fight with you here, why go after kyouko (whose main proponent for a wagon listed him as a no-lynch today)? I think his actions are reckless and off-base but for little benefit of scum.
My actions are reckless and off base? How? I'm at work, so I'm not caught up, and I only checked to see if I'd been NKed yet, but I find it absolutely hilarious that all my reads have been mostly correct, while all the players who've been gunning for me all game have consistently wagoned town and zero scum. That's really funny to me, because regardless of the outcome, I was proven right, while players who've been whining and crying about lynching me all game have been proven to be nothing but a detriment to town.

I haven't been on a single town wagon this game. You all join shit wagons without reason, don't listen to obvious town players, and still refuse to acknowledge you were wrong. I think Titus needs to just stop and let others handle things, since she's been nothing but bad for town as far as I've seen. Maybe she redeems herself starting now, but all her wagons and reads have been shit the entire game up til now. Yes, I'm gloating. She deserves this in this specific game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:55 am

In post 3104, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3090, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm not dead? And that scum Nos is? Nice shot Alisae.

Also, I think via DOES matter. D1, when Titus was pushing Lapsa's wagon after mine failed, I tried pushing Nos (Eliburn did as well), but nope... Titus had to have Lapsa! She's never once mentioned Nos all game.
She's not the lynch today due to Cabd, but it makes Cabd suspect along with her.

Also, Kyouko is scum. He kept calling Nos town for no reason. I want kyouko's scummy head on a platter.
The fuck? He flipped town jackass.
Shh scum, you'll get your wagon soon enough.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3105, Tywin Lannister wrote:

Yeah he's not the mason.

My actions are reckless and off base? How? I'm at work, so I'm not caught up, and I only checked to see if I'd been NKed yet, but I find it absolutely hilarious that all my reads have been mostly correct, while all the players who've been gunning for me all game have consistently wagoned town and zero scum. That's really funny to me, because regardless of the outcome, I was proven right, while players who've been whining and crying about lynching me all game have been proven to be nothing but a detriment to town.

I haven't been on a single town wagon this game. You all join shit wagons without reason, don't listen to obvious town players, and still refuse to acknowledge you were wrong. I think Titus needs to just stop and let others handle things, since she's been nothing but bad for town as far as I've seen. Maybe she redeems herself starting now, but all her wagons and reads have been shit the entire game up til now. Yes, I'm gloating. She deserves this in this specific game.
You cannot simultaneously argue that I am shit town and that you haven't been on a town wagon all game.

Can you go even one post without a shading contradiction?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:57 am

In post 3100, Titus wrote:

Yeah he's not the mason.

Because he's more concerned with faking townslips than scumhunting.
Your shitty push on me is so contrived, it's ridiculous at this point. Stop crying that you can't lynch me out of spite and learn how to read scum. You can't say I don't scum hunt when all you do is wagon townies. Your scum hunting is a net positive only for scum. I bet this really gets under your skin, doesn't it?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tywin you've gone a bit too far in your crusades.

VOTE:
Jojo
Tywin Lannister
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Tywin Lannister wrote:

Yeah he's not the mason.

So instead of flaunting your glorious reads, give them and cases. Reads are only a half of this game and if you're unable to both give reads AND convince players you're right, you're at as much fault as the people mislynching.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

Can you stop fucking coaching scum AJ?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Teacher by nature.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:04 am

How can't I argue that you're shit town and that I've not been on town wagons? They don't correlate, and the second is a fact. The first is just an opinion, but one that's been proven correct so far this game. I'd say you were scum if Cabd didn't investigate you. I didn't see his flip before, so I suppose that clears you. Due to that, it means you're shit town instead of scum.

Also, I told you all moz was town, but I'm not the Mason. Why didn't his Mason buddy defend him? Can anyone explain that to me? How idiotic is that? Wtf? Mason was the last thing I'd think moz would flip based on how many of you were on his wagon, without anyone actually defending him. That's just ridiculous.

I'll catch up when I get home and reevaluate, since I just read Kyouko isn't the lynch for some reason. I'll find out why later. He did defend Nos and claim he was town though, which I find odd.

I also want to check the end of D1 and see who was against the Nos wagon, which was the counter to Lapsa's. I'm willing to bet that someone pushed hard on Lapsa over Nos there, and that player is probably scum.

Also, gamma, lol! You're clearly scum, so I'm not worried. Lynch me and three town wagons won't look good for you bud. You aren't cleared like Titus.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 am

In post 3111, Titus wrote:Can you stop fucking coaching scum AJ?
Explain a case on me before you call me scum. All this shit wagoning by you, gamma, etc without reasons needs to stop immediately. You've all had two chances to prove your shit method works, and it's been proven wrong twice. Time to play the game like you're supposed to if you're not scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3113, Tywin Lannister wrote:How can't I argue that you're shit town and that I've not been on town wagons? They don't correlate, and the second is a fact. The first is just an opinion, but one that's been proven correct so far this game. I'd say you were scum if Cabd didn't investigate you. I didn't see his flip before, so I suppose that clears you. Due to that, it means you're shit town instead of scum.
You were on my wagon. I am town. You seem to be dispensing with Cabd faking his result nonsense. Thus, you were voting town. So, no, not every vote you have made in this game is right.

So, why are you causing me to vote you? Here's a hint. Start reading and stop trying to fake townslips. No matter how many you fake, it doesn't change anything.

Stop contradicting yourself and post something coherent if you want to live.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:11 am

Honestly, at this rate, you all have a better chance of winning by voting no lynch and letting Alisae carry town to victory. The brand new player has made better decisions than all of our town leaders combined after last night. I think that goes to show something here. The only confirmed player is Titus now, so if she wants me lynched, I should be the lynch. That being said, when I flip VC like I claimed on D1, you can all blame the town loss on her.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2005, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1946, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.10Lapsa 7 (Pine, CloudKicker, Alisae, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Lil Uzi Vert, ssbm_Kyouko)
Titus 4 (Nero Cain, mozamis, Tywin Lannister, Syryana)
Alisae 1 (Aj The Epic)
Tywin Lannister 1 (Lapsa)
CloudKicker 1 (Nosferatu)

Not Voting 3 (Cabd, xSoniaNevermindx, Elbirn)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 1 is December 30 at 11 AM Eastern.

While the mod at least exists now, he will nonetheless be kinda-on-vacation for the next week.
Here is my hangup with Lapsa being scum... Namely a few SRS on the wagon. If Lapsa does flip scum, I can't see them all bussing here. It wouldn't make sense.
AJ/Nosferatu/Sonia/Elbirn
will need closer looks regardless. I get bigger scum vibes from Nosferatu/AJ than I do Elibirn/Sonia though.

So why hasn't anyone questioned Nosferatu on that Cloud vote?
That just looks bad. AJ on Alisae over ever mentioning Uzi looks bad IMO. I'd assume they'd both be scummy in AJ's mind considering they both have done the same things (albeit to lesser degrees). I honestly like everyone on the Titus wagon, but that's not going to go through today. Sonia had kinda disappeared, so I don't know where to lean with her.

The real problem I have is that the Lapsa wagon contains enough SRs that it gives me pause,
but nothing Lapsa has done objectively makes me think 'town' whatsoever
. So it's my own bias due to SRs that make me uneasy about him more than anything else. If Lapsa is scum, then they can't all be scum with him. That's too many votes for a proper bus.

??? You've got... one correct read here. Kyouko, your current read, is unflipped. How are you on a high horse over this?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3116, Tywin Lannister wrote:Honestly, at this rate, you all have a better chance of winning by voting no lynch and letting Alisae carry town to victory. The brand new player has made better decisions than all of our town leaders combined after last night. I think that goes to show something here. The only confirmed player is Titus now, so if she wants me lynched, I should be the lynch. That being said, when I flip VC like I claimed on D1, you can all blame the town loss on her.
No. I work like shit as Queen Titus.

Is making an analysis post with coherent reads difficult?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Pine »

Tywin is still alive?

Yawn.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3043, Elbirn wrote:Mason buddy should absolutely claim because if they get vigged I am going to throw a tantrum
I think we just keep mason suspects out of the vig pool and make scum sweat it out
In post 3049, Titus wrote:
In post 3045, Aj The Epic wrote:It's actually seriously obvious Tywin was a mason with Mozamis. As soon as mozamis flipped, I wanted to kick myself for not seeing it.
Syr is the mason. Tyr is whiteknighting scum most likely.
Probably but lets not forget there are other possibilities and again, make scum work for their mason NK instead of handing it over
In post 3066, Pine wrote:Not that I recall, but I could be wrong.

Hey, now that we've decided that no one is certain, let's abandon the issue of identifying the Mason, agree that Alisae doesn't shoot the possible choices, and let them claim late game? Cool? Awesome. Stfu about the Mason.
Perf.
In post 3075, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 3074, Pine wrote:Well, not a shocker, just not as obvious as you're trying to make it sound, Sonia.
Anyone who thought Nos was flipping town needs to be hit with a stone
Hey that's me and Transcend iirc, see my post about doctor crumbs though. P sure he spotted them too because he said "sometimes you can read people off a few posts" which is what made me ISO nos and that's when I spotted the "quack" crumb. I think Transcend saw it too.

Also, I think via DOES matter. D1, when Titus was pushing Lapsa's wagon after mine failed, I tried pushing Nos (Eliburn did as well), but nope... Titus had to have Lapsa! She's never once mentioned Nos all game. She's not the lynch today due to Cabd, but it makes Cabd suspect along with her.

Hey read before you post thanks, I immediately explained why I thought Nos was town when he flipped, it wasn't for no reason.
In post 3113, Tywin Lannister wrote:How can't I argue that you're shit town and that I've not been on town wagons? They don't correlate, and the second is a fact. The first is just an opinion, but one that's been proven correct so far this game. I'd say you were scum if Cabd didn't investigate you. I didn't see his flip before, so I suppose that clears you. Due to that, it means you're shit town instead of scum.

Also, I told you all moz was town, but I'm not the Mason. Why didn't his Mason buddy defend him? Can anyone explain that to me? How idiotic is that? Wtf? Mason was the last thing I'd think moz would flip based on how many of you were on his wagon, without anyone actually defending him. That's just ridiculous.

I'll catch up when I get home and reevaluate, since I just read Kyouko isn't the lynch for some reason. I'll find out why later. He did defend Nos and claim he was town though, which I find odd.

I also want to check the end of D1 and see who was against the Nos wagon, which was the counter to Lapsa's. I'm willing to bet that someone pushed hard on Lapsa over Nos there, and that player is probably scum.

Also, gamma, lol! You're clearly scum, so I'm not worried. Lynch me and three town wagons won't look good for you bud. You aren't cleared like Titus.
K well if you're not the mason my votes staying. Nero can go to the vigpool if he doesn't step up soon
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Also, I think via DOES matter. D1, when Titus was pushing Lapsa's wagon after mine failed, I tried pushing Nos (Eliburn did as well), but nope... Titus had to have Lapsa! She's never once mentioned Nos all game. She's not the lynch today due to Cabd, but it makes Cabd suspect along with her.

In post 3094, Tywin Lannister wrote: I'm not the Mason. That's what I didn't understand. Why didn't moz's mason buddy defend him? Wth?

I TOLD you all he was town though. I also said Nos was scum Day fuckin 1. You people need to listen to me for once. Alisae saved the game, with no help coming from our 'town leader' players like Titus and Cabd.
Nevermind, I'm sorry I doubted you guys

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tywin Lannister
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

......Wait.

Wait I might have just hammered.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 3.1Tywin Lannister 5 (Pine, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Elbirn)
Nero Cain 1 (Alisae)

Not Voting 5 (the rest o yall)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh thank lort thank you ceph. I was both upset and about to have to do my own vc to make sure.

L-1.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”