Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3148, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3146, Alisae wrote:Do I have to hammer Tywin, yes or no?
No.

UNVOTE: to prevent stupid shit from happening.

We hammer after we've all gotten time to discuss.
Thought so. Whoever would have said yes and if Tywin flipped town would have got rekt.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also I really don't like Kyouko. Like I don't like how fucking easily he picked up those crumbs. Honestly I never did like Kyouko.
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1296, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote: -long rant without punctuation-
Unreadable fyi, so if this is important, know I didn't read it.
In post 1299, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 1296, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 459, xSoniaNevermindx wrote: -long rant without punctuation-
Unreadable fyi, so if this is important, know I didn't read it.
mhm it was more me pissy answering it all in 1 giant rant post without thinking
Is it just me or does this look like an underreaction from Sonia? I feel like she gets mad easily and was just looking through Nos and Cloud again for hints at partners and this sticks out a little. Seems like she might have been more civil with Nos because they're aligned.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Pine »

Alisae, what's your vig letter to Santa?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3153, Pine wrote:Alisae, what's your vig letter to Santa?
Dear Santa, I want to vig the following people:
Nero
Kyouko
Gamma
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3144, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3143, Tywin Lannister wrote:Anyway, Elibrin may be scum but I don't have him there. He's been too counter the usual sheep votes. He hasn't played the game safe like normal scum would. He's voted opposite of the usual suspects many times IMO. He even defended me before. Due to that, I still think he's town, but it's whatever.
^ scum defending town for brownie points ^
Can you actually play the game like you're SUPPOSED to and give reasons for calling people scum? Give a damn case already.

You've hammered town twice now, and are voting me today without a given reason. Maybe I should call you scum. Either that or you're just really bad town. Again, play the damn game the right way, or don't play the game at all.

There really is no excuse for any town player to be playing the way you all have this entire game. This isn't how you are supposed to play mafia, and it certainly isn't how you WIN when town. All votes need reasons. All wagons need cases. You don't just sheep votes and basically RVS wagon anyone not named you and call that anything but absolute shit play. Scum can play that way, because it inherently is a different game and mindset for them. They love not having to give cases or reasons for wagons. The issue is that all of you can't be scum, so town players are doing this shit too. That's the most frustrating thing in this game. It's happened all fucking game, and it isn't the right way to play. This isn't Mafia the way you're all playing as town. It's RVS YOLO fuck it mode, and it's fucking trash. It really is. That's why I hammered myself. The play of town this game has been so terrible that I've lost respect for mafiascum as a site due to it. It's that bad.

I learned Mafia over a decade ago playing on mafiascum. All of those old players are no longer around for the most part, but players like Titus should know that this isn't how the game should be played. Sheeping essentially RVS wagons for three straight days is fucking trash play, and all of you are guilty of it. The only ones who get a pass are scum for taking advantage of it, but if I was scum, I'd feel like a scum win in this game was cheapened by the terrible play of town.

I know most of you wont listen and most don't care, but you need to relearn the basic fundamentals of the game in my opinion. When a brand new player like Alisae outclasses you all in every way, there's a problem. I'm 100% serious here and not talking about this game as a player anymore, but as an observer. This style of play you guys have used is not good. It cheapens the game into being just a crap shoot without any information ever gained. How would any of you ever win in an all-VT game? Did none of you ever play newbie games to learn how to legitimately give reads, scum hunt, ask questions, analyze cases, GIVE cases, etc? Seriously, this game has been depressing as fuck for me to witness and be apart of. Nobody has been held accountable for their votes or actions, and that's why I believe town will lose. Scum haven't had to sweat it out or even try, and that's not how you win as town.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:21 pm

In post 3151, Alisae wrote:Also I really don't like Kyouko. Like I don't like how fucking easily he picked up those crumbs. Honestly I never did like Kyouko.
I like you a lot more for this, plus your shot on Nos. I won't even blame you for hammering me or the other two townies. You can't change the game as a voter. Not with this town play.

What I can say is that keep this mindset and go your own way. Don't follow what these people tell you all the time, because they legitimately don't know how to play any better than you do. If it comes down to Lylo, don't sheep their votes. Think for yourself and go from there. You're a much stronger player than you've given yourself credit for, and legitimately the only reason town hasn't lost yet. Don't forget that.

Also, Kyouko is scum. Idk why anyone said he's not a lynch target, but whoever did is probably scum too. Kyouko has been scummy af all game long, and there's legitimately no reason for anyone to TR him.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

I play this game with a Wii Remote. Git Gud.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3156, Tywin Lannister wrote:What I can say is that keep this mindset and go your own way. Don't follow what these people tell you all the time, because they legitimately don't know how to play any better than you do. If it comes down to Lylo, don't sheep their votes. Think for yourself and go from there. You're a much stronger player than you've given yourself credit for, and legitimately the only reason town hasn't lost yet. Don't forget that.
The fact that we also got 2 maf down is also kinda cool and sorta what is making town win ya know...
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3151, Alisae wrote:Also I really don't like Kyouko. Like I don't like how fucking easily he picked up those crumbs. Honestly I never did like Kyouko.
Wowee, I spotted some crumbs, it's almost like I'm paying attention to what I'm reading :roll:
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:30 pm

In post 3154, Alisae wrote:
In post 3153, Pine wrote:Alisae, what's your vig letter to Santa?
Dear Santa, I want to vig the following people:
Nero
Kyouko
Gamma
I approve of this. Wait til I flip, or don't take my opinion at all, but regardless, I agree with this list. Preferably Kyouko or gamma over Nero. I don't see much wrong with Nero compared to the others, and the fact that he was brought up by so many makes me suspicious regardless. With the reads 'town' has had all game, I think the opposite is always going to be the truth. Whoever is scum in 'towns' mind is actually town, and whoever is town in their mind is scum. That's my opinion.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:30 pm

In post 3159, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Wowee, I spotted some crumbs, it's almost like I'm paying attention to what I'm reading :roll:
Only scum seem to be doing that this game, so it doesn't help your case much.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

I KNOW RIGHT!
LOOK
AT
ME
I'M
SO
TOWN
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3161, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Just because you think town is playing poorly doesn't make it so. So far we're 1 for 4 on hitting scum, and scum has made mistakes too by shooting cloud. We're really not doing badly imo, especially if Titus lives
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:40 pm

In post 2975, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2973, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2970, mozamis wrote:We're both the the clearest town players here, along with Elbirn,
Srsly did I get day-copped while I wasn't looking?

Moz did you not have me as scum earlier? Explain.
Mozamis and Tywin have nigh identical reads. It's kinda awkward but I'm not sure what to make of it.

In post 3050, Aj The Epic wrote:Mozamis and Tywin have fucking identical reads. They both were convinced each other was town.
Aj, you've pointed this out multiple times now, but what's the point? After my flip, do you honestly believe anyone will care what reads dead townies have had? They haven't for three days now. I don't see it changing on day 4.

That being said, at least you're paying attention. I think you've moved up in my TR list. I wasn't sold on you yesterday when I voted you, but I was far more sure of Mozamis being town due to his play. I honestly have no idea how or why he was lynched. I never once saw a case on him.

Can anyone explain why Mozamis was lynched? Did anyone have a case? Elibrin switched to him without giving a reason (same as he is doing for me now and did for Lapsa as well). That doesn't look good for him. Gamma never gives reasons or cases. Nero had hammer intent without even asking Mozamis a single question.

Honestly? AJ was the only one I saw who even questioned things. Nero also said he didn't think Moz was scum, but voted him due to Moz voting elsewhere when he scum read AJ. It at least was A reason.

My lynch has quick votes without reasons as well. The only player that legitimately gave a reason to vote me has been Titus, and the reason, while not being a good one, still is legitimate. She scum read me all game, and due to our constant fighting this game, she WANTS me to be scum. Her judgement is clouded due to it, but at least it's understandable for her to wagon me.

Everyone else though? Not a single one of you has given a reason or a case to wagon me. That should concern town, and the confirmed townies need to grill players like Elibrin and Gamma for their wagoning without cases or reasons. Once I flip, you'll have nobody left to easily quicklynch, so I sure as fuck hope town starts doing actual scum hunting once they flip a third townie in a row. Again, ANYONE that wagons someone so fast and doesn't give reasons should be called suspected scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Tywin, don't try to BoP me.

If this thread was queen Titus, I would give everyone gags. Mass votes and pop back 2-3 days later.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:44 pm

In post 3163, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3161, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Just because you think town is playing poorly doesn't make it so. So far we're 1 for 4 on hitting scum, and scum has made mistakes too by shooting cloud. We're really not doing badly imo, especially if Titus lives
No, there's no 'we' there. Don't take credit for things you had no part in.
ALISAE is 1 for 4. Absolutely nobody else is.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Tywin to be fair, I don't remember Lapsa having any reads.
Uzi maybe...

I remember that I voted Moz because I never liked how they responded to the wagon...OH WAIT Tywin you're right, they legit couldn't.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, tywin is going to make this unreadable.

I endorse the vig pool but not opposed to Elbrin either. For the VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also, can we lynch this:
VOTE: SSBM_Kyouko

Also for a moment I thought Kyouko said he thought he knew Nos' alignment
Also I really like how he was nulltown reading Nos most of day 1. I thought it was cute.
Akarin didn't die for this shit.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

No. Tywin making the game unreadable means he dies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

I would really like to lynch scum for once before I die.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Either way, I'm conflicted about Tywin. I'm not sure on him atm. I'm much more sure on Kyouko.
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3155, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 3144, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3143, Tywin Lannister wrote:Anyway, Elibrin may be scum but I don't have him there. He's been too counter the usual sheep votes. He hasn't played the game safe like normal scum would. He's voted opposite of the usual suspects many times IMO. He even defended me before. Due to that, I still think he's town, but it's whatever.
^ scum defending town for brownie points ^
Can you actually play the game like you're SUPPOSED to and give reasons for calling people scum? Give a damn case already.
Hey brainchild? When I quote a post and call someone scum I expect you to be able to connect the dots. Hell, here I even *did* give a reason by noting what you were doing.

I could dumb it down for you if it's too hard, say something about how "blablabla tywin sounds like he's searching for reasons to townread me", or how you've been hard townreading me the entire game without really wavering on it, some something scum townreading town for cred later I do it all the time something something

And my voting you post could have consisted of an unnecessary explanation of why your posts were bad enough to be vote worthy (the first ones tone was fake as hell + you pretended not to know cabd was dead; the second one was you not-claiming mason which was all you had left in my mind, and losing that meant nothing to townread you on)

It's really interesting that NOW, when I'm calling you scum, NOW you have a Magik brand new scumread on me. Wew lad well done *claps*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3168, Titus wrote:Ok, tywin is going to make this unreadable.

I endorse the vig pool but not opposed to Elbrin either. For the VCA.
Titus show the world your vca or eat poop

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”