Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10025 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Furthermore you are threatening to lynch the goddamn person with a toy that could blow this game open simply because I won't lynch SirCakez. I could have hammered him a billion times over but no one has given a goddamn reason why Cakez is scum other than "dayplay" or "gut" or "scumread". This is some of the worst mafia play I have seen. It disgusts me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10026 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

No matter what I say no matter what I do because scum are demanding Cakez and Gio you won't listen. I suggest PV miraculously the lynch always falls to someone else. It really doesn't matter because no one gives two shits you all want this game to be over instead of lynching scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10027 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10017, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10005, MathBlade wrote:Nahdia went along with it in a simple one word gotcha post.

And I wonder why you would object to Nahdia if she is a Jailkeeper protecting the last useful PR we would have left.

Or is it that you know she isn't a Jailkeeper.
If you can throw out the mechanical conf townieness I have through Gio I can ignore the VT claims because oooooh I think like JaeReed
because all I do is post while drunk
and I should take a step back and think but nooo I am going to push Math because I don't like how they play and they won't vote who I think is scum so they have to be scum with me.

You realize Almost50 is off the damn wagon and you townread Almost50. If this was LyLO Almost50 would be scum.

I highly doubt this is LyLO. Man if I didn't have that VT confirmation
I would say it would be you and CFJ

On and Ank another townread of yours not on the wagon. Wtf are you doing in your own proposed LyLO
voting with a scumread of yours Gio
? You make no sense right now. If I was a cop I would pull you over for posting while intoxicated and leverage a no posting anywhere til sober fine.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Or is it that you know [they aren't] a Jailkeeper."

You were pretty convinced that they weren't a jailkeeper and that jailing someone with a PR would be the way to confirm them, why are you having an issue now?

"because all I do is post while drunk"

This is pretty AtE or emotional in itself in the context its written in. It was... what, a few posts? You're using that to describe "everything" JaeReed does?

"I would say it would be you and CFJ"

Convenient you added CFJ in there, since I do recall you defending them since Narna cleared them and they were backing up JaeReed.

"voting with a scumread of yours Gio"

Any post you have where you have direct conversation with Gio looks like distancing to me, this looks like a desperate attempt to do so.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10028 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

So as far as I am concerned we have already lost because no one uses their damn brain ever in this fucking game.

VOTE: MathBlade

I am done caring. Drink your game away you ignorant buttholes and have whatever scum their is left rip open town's corpse.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10029 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

You could have saved that self-vote for later and I might have been more swayed.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10030 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don't give a shit about swaying it is a matter of saving the people who will actually be heard. As long as I am around people won't play mafia so come and have your mislynch scum. Let's go let's do this so the rest of town sobers the hell up. I will leave a last will and stop having to try to talk with people who decide their stomachs are better at mafia than their brains.

Come and lynch me you scumfucks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10031 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10027, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10017, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10005, MathBlade wrote:Nahdia went along with it in a simple one word gotcha post.

And I wonder why you would object to Nahdia if she is a Jailkeeper protecting the last useful PR we would have left.

Or is it that you know she isn't a Jailkeeper.
If you can throw out the mechanical conf townieness I have through Gio I can ignore the VT claims because oooooh I think like JaeReed
because all I do is post while drunk
and I should take a step back and think but nooo I am going to push Math because I don't like how they play and they won't vote who I think is scum so they have to be scum with me.

You realize Almost50 is off the damn wagon and you townread Almost50. If this was LyLO Almost50 would be scum.

I highly doubt this is LyLO. Man if I didn't have that VT confirmation
I would say it would be you and CFJ

On and Ank another townread of yours not on the wagon. Wtf are you doing in your own proposed LyLO
voting with a scumread of yours Gio
? You make no sense right now. If I was a cop I would pull you over for posting while intoxicated and leverage a no posting anywhere til sober fine.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Or is it that you know [they aren't] a Jailkeeper."

You were pretty convinced that they weren't a jailkeeper and that jailing someone with a PR would be the way to confirm them, why are you having an issue now?

"because all I do is post while drunk"

This is pretty AtE or emotional in itself in the context its written in. It was... what, a few posts? You're using that to describe "everything" JaeReed does?

"I would say it would be you and CFJ"

Convenient you added CFJ in there, since I do recall you defending them since Narna cleared them and they were backing up JaeReed.

"voting with a scumread of yours Gio"

Any post you have where you have direct conversation with Gio looks like distancing to me, this looks like a desperate attempt to do so.

First paragraph I have no problem with the plan others do.
Second paragraph exaggeration heard of it?
Third I said if I ignored mechanics and logic. I don't.
Fourth I said Gio is a scumread of JaeReeds. I have and do townread him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10032 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to rip apart which scum fucking vote me in my last will and you all better follow it because quite frankly everyone is getting lead around like a puppy dog on a leash to a player that the majority scumreads.

Bring it on lynch your town BP. Do it. I DARE you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10033 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10031, MathBlade wrote:\\
What?

Yes. Why is it useful here? It's a last resort to try to discredit someone.

What?

Seems like a dumb reason to ask him to get off of SC. Wouldn't it be great if, in a game like this, everyone's scumreads stayed off their wagon?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10034 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

Yoshi you're misrepping like a machine. Could you please actually make sure you understand the full context of the posts you're nitpicking before you do this? It's just causing unneeded frustration.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #10035 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 10015, BigYoshiFan wrote:^^ scumposting
Jae doesn't see Math's lynch as plausible, which makes sense to me.
I LOVE YOU JAEREED AND CFJ. YOU TWO LITERALLY PUT ALL OF MY DOUBTS AND THOUGHTS INTO WORDS FOR ME!
I would rather have a Math lynch, but SirCakez is at L-1 so... hm.
How is it not plausible? At this point I'd think everyone voting me would vote Math (which is shitty).
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10036 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:57 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

????????????????
What am I misinterpreting? And if I am, asking questions or making comments should answer it, right?
Honestly, if I did that, I wouldn't be posting at all.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10037 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10033, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10031, MathBlade wrote:\\
What?

Yes. Why is it useful here? It's a last resort to try to discredit someone.

What?

Seems like a dumb reason to ask him to get off of SC. Wouldn't it be great if, in a game like this, everyone's scumreads stayed off their wagon?
I exaggerate all the time. I can think of three instances in day 5. Was it a last resort when I replaced in.
Third go reread with context.
Fourth yes it would but if this is LyLO scum won't bus. I am using that to counter JaeReed's point about it being LyLO

Omg are you not reading for context at all?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10038 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

let's not lynch math guys.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10039 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much if you think SirCakez is scum you are betting on it not being LyLO
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10040 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10039, MathBlade wrote:Pretty much if you think SirCakez is scum you are betting on it not being LyLO
I understand this now.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #10041 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: Ank

-Zaphkael, 2020
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10042 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:08 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Actually I don't, but I wanna get criticism for it so I'm just gonna shut up.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10043 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10040, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10039, MathBlade wrote:Pretty much if you think SirCakez is scum you are betting on it not being LyLO
I understand this now.
Then reread again. See why I said what I did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10044 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10042, BigYoshiFan wrote:Actually I don't, but I wanna get criticism for it so I'm just gonna shut up.
Excuse me...Apparentlh this wall beside me doesn't have enough Marh head decoration in it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10045 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:11 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10042, BigYoshiFan wrote:Actually I don't, but I
don't
wanna get criticism for it so I'm just gonna shut up.
EBWOP
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10046 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

LyLO = All Town agree on a wagon or we lose.
JaeReed if he believes that believes that at the time of that post me and Almost50 are scum with SirCakez yet he has adamantly said A50 is a townread.

Therefore his LyLO argument is meant to drum up fear and invalid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10047 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10045, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10042, BigYoshiFan wrote:Actually I don't, but I
don't
wanna get criticism for it so I'm just gonna shut up.
EBWOP
Lying about understanding something is NEVER okay.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10048 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:16 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I legitimately thought I understood at the moment.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10049 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10022, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10012, Ankamius wrote:Mathblade, here's the thing.

Each investigative role we have this game is nerfed heavily in some way.
My role is a confirmed killing role,
which is an investigative role
You are claiming to be a bulletproof townie.

Do you see how that doesn't make sense with the rest of the setup?
Killing roles are killing roles.

Investigative roles are ones like cop watcher.

And I am claiming it because it is true numb nuts. If I was scum I would come up with a better claim like I did in Shadowrun Mafia when I was Alien instead of JK.
The only thing different between cops and vigilantes is that vigilantes don't have to claim to give their results and the results can't be doubted in exchange for their target being out of the game.

Vigilantes
are
an
investigative
role

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”