TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

can yall lynch me bc I am tired of this game.................
You all can figure out without me bc obvious I am useless
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:23 am

unvote

Vote Fuzzy
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 11972, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1059, grapes wrote:mastin2/Yume/farside22/Obi-Wan Kenobi/Creature/SnarkySnowman/killthestory/randomidget/McMenno/
Skybird
/Almost50
Seraphim/CooLDoG/Firebringer/
DrippingGoofball

TheWayItEnds
/Xkfyu/
Foxbird
/Shiro/Klingoncelt
kraskaesque/Not Chara/Reasonably Rational/SirCakez
^As far as early readslists goes, this is a good one. SirCakez we allllllllll know about by now. I'm not even gonna bother showing you grapes's SirCakez posting. But in that second tier, you get TWIE and Foxbird. What would you call that tier? Null? Nullscum? Nulltown? It can't be town. And it's not at all unreasonable. At this stage, grapes's reads were what I'd call: pretty damn sharp.
Depends on how you want to look at it, cuz I'm seeing a semi-perfect distribution of scum partners on all categories.

Why semi-perfect? Because they're slightly tilted downwards (i.e. 3 scum at the bottom), but then .. SKYBIRD IS AT THE TOP AS SKYBIRD WAS THE ONE SET TO ENDGAME. (Glad that FINALLY got your attention).

And, by the by.. this is a clearly edited read list. SC is the LAST NAME listed on the scum line when he was the FIRST on the players list. DGB also is oddly placed on her own category. I'd say that was a last minute copy and paste after consulting with his scum team and getting advise to move Cakez down because he's going to be bussed and move DGB up because they now knew she was the traitor (which is why SC was no longer needed, so, please switch these two, grapes.. will ya?)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:34 am

So anyways lets lynch the obvious lynchbait and get it over with
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12003, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:So anyways lets lynch the obvious lynchbait and get it over with
What lynchbait? If that was a reference to yourself then count me out. If I had a gladiator shot I'd be using it here and now on grapes .. EVEN THOUGH I KNOW HE HAS A +2 VOTES THRESHOLD.

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 am

Post by grapes »

In post 12000, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:can yall lynch me bc I am tired of this game.................
You all can figure out without me bc obvious I am useless
Don't give up now!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 am

Post by grapes »

Almost50 is scum.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11992, Reasonably Rational wrote:A50 - We've laid out why we think he's town. If that doesn't suffice, I don't know what I can say that will.
You still won't abandon that awful rhetoric huh.

Can't tell if it's fear or pride.

Might be both.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 pm

but mislynching fuzzy is fun........
yall want to have fun right
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 11975, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Almost is town.......

I've already dismantled all of almost's contrived reasons for scumreading me. In particular using the knowledge of Almost tracking whomever last night as a basis for 'clearing' rr and you but not me doesn't stand up to reason. He's admitted that he'd rather us no-lynch than lynch anyone but me which means that he's either scum or willing to throw the game away based on nothing. He's told the gems to bubble confirmed-town multiple times. He pushed you as SK in an attempt to save confirmed scum. Being survivalistic is what got him lynched in borderlands; he's adapted his play to that here.

RR could also be scum but I think they're just bad town.

The fact that those two are the only ones alive that could be threats to earth with the knowledge of Xk's role means that skybird attempting to derail that alliance means there's exactly one scum between them when you consider that skybird was assumed to be confirmed town by many. Simple explanation is that scum didn't think xk had the balls to shoot sky and wanted to save twinwings.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by grapes »

To be clear Twinwings was set to ally with xk on whatever day that was. He'd almost certainly give death to that slot (lurksack with like 1 post) if nothing else changed > skybird who was widely read as town and/or confirmed town. Hopefully that makes more sense.

So my plan is essentially:
Pray that this isn't multiball.
Pray that mastin/yume mason claim wasn't a cross-scum gambit
Lynch the scum in Almost/RR.

Go from there.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by grapes »

Fuzzy isn't an option.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #12012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 12011, grapes wrote:Fuzzy isn't an option.
Nope. Sorry. You may have escaped the noose but you certainly don't have the cachet to just declare people off the table.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #12013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 12010, grapes wrote:So my plan is essentially:
I have a hard time believing that you are serious in this posting if you are Town.

Selling this game as possible mutliball with the Nightkill track record established is moon logic 202. Yes, not even 101. Advanced level moon logic posting.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Hi all! So I came to the realization that my complete apathy about this game came from not having my hydra partner around to chat with! I actually give some fucks now, instead of just trying to make myself give fucks that then failed in the face of all the other shit I could be doing.

Grapes: There are a few fundamental flaws with your hypothesis(one of which is dependent upon who actually died that night.). Here they are!

1) Any argument that who allied with Xk was in any way indicative of someones alignment only applies to A50, not to our slot. The argument that scum killing Yume and thus ENABLING the Xk kill power is alignment indicative for people applies to both A50 and myself.
2) With 1 in mind - from my iso of xk/skybird/twinwings on that day, and my recollection of everything else, it was Titus who arranged to put Xk and twinwings together. Xk was uncertain about it(they asked if twinwings had really requested to ally with them, and were informed that they hadn't and it was just arranged by someone else), but basically said fuck it I'll submit you. During that time, twinwings had not responded at all iirc, and, well, could have just completely ignored the arrangement. After all, it's better to be suspicious and force town to spend a day lynching you, than it would have been to essentially feed them a free kill. This simple fact makes the point that Skybird was the one who asked for Xk as their ally even weirder...especially given that in this scenario, A50!scum has told his team about Xk's role, therefore there is NO benefit to having skybird ally with him, since they'd already know he was a gem and was planning on joining the gems. Obviously since Xk's infodump happened during this phase(please confirm A50), it's POSSIBLE that A50 didn't KNOW about the role and such at this stage in the day, but given how late in the phase it happened...that seems unlikely.
3) Now, considering that in 2, A50 already knows Xk is a gem who is planning on joining the crystal gems, and will thus be essentially unlynchable...why wouldn't the scum simply shoot him rather than whoever they shot that day(I need to look at who died that night to see if an Xk kill could have made any sense). For that matter, if they didn't want to kill Xk, why not use the event MoI told us about that stops alliances?(Yes, I know, there could have been restrictions on it's usage, but still, it's not something you're even considering at all.
4) Even AFTER all of this...unless you think the scum had NO control over using the yume killing thing...this was quite literally the WORST day for them to use it. Trading 1 for 1 is incredibly bad, EVEN if they don't think it's likely that Xk will use the kill, it's just not a risk that makes sense for anyone to take. The only scenario I can imagine where using the yume kill had to happen on this day would be if it was locked to a seasonal thing, as in it had to be used before the first season finale and/or was usable multiple times, refreshing on finales(this second part is super unlikely given that we haven't seen it happen again)...In the first case, why wouldn't they just use it on D1 or D2, and avoid that whole alliance through the means mentioned above? In the second, losing out on that one instance in exchange for protecting the slot most likely to make it to endgame(and who had powers they were clearly aiming to trigger, given the kills on KC and Yume(like, literally, their entire endgame strategy appears to have been focused around Skybird at this stage of the game)) seems well worth it.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 12012, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 12011, grapes wrote:Fuzzy isn't an option.
Nope. Sorry. You may have escaped the noose but you certainly don't have the cachet to just declare people off the table.
How many vigs do you expect scum to have?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 12010, grapes wrote:So my plan is essentially:
I have a hard time believing that you are serious in this posting if you are Town.

Selling this game as possible mutliball with the Nightkill track record established is moon logic 202. Yes, not even 101. Advanced level moon logic posting.
Then stop contributing to my paranoia and quit with the terrible pushes bro.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Okay, just had quick looksie at the day record.

This alliance was arranged on D2. The N2 kill was Klingoncelt...so, functionally(assuming the scum teams intention was to remove gems/unlynchable slots with that kill), there was basically no reason to not kill Xk instead of KC...especially given the scum teams likely knowledge that DGB was their traitor. Forcing a KC flip just increases pressure on their traitor, given that KC wasn't exactly doing herself any favors when it came to pushing the individual she claimed had outright scumclaimed to her in a PT.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:36 pm

To be perfectly clear, since I didn't explicitly state it: Point 1 in my post above demonstrates that the bolded in the post below is an incorrect conclusion to arrive at.
In post 12009, grapes wrote:
In post 11975, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Almost is town.......

I've already dismantled all of almost's contrived reasons for scumreading me. In particular using the knowledge of Almost tracking whomever last night as a basis for 'clearing' rr and you but not me doesn't stand up to reason. He's admitted that he'd rather us no-lynch than lynch anyone but me which means that he's either scum or willing to throw the game away based on nothing. He's told the gems to bubble confirmed-town multiple times. He pushed you as SK in an attempt to save confirmed scum. Being survivalistic is what got him lynched in borderlands; he's adapted his play to that here.

RR could also be scum but I think they're just bad town.

The fact that those two are the only ones alive that could be threats to earth with the knowledge of Xk's role means that skybird attempting to derail that alliance means there's exactly one scum between them when you consider that skybird was assumed to be confirmed
town by many.
Simple explanation is that scum didn't think xk had the balls to shoot sky and wanted to save twinwings.
I mean, basically I'd actually buy this argument in favor of A50 scum, if not for my points 2-4.

-Cerb
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay well earlier on you made it out like skybird was the instigator of the alliance change and your iso is a complete trudge but it's there somewhere but it doesn't really matter.

I'm looking at varsoon's iso and apparently the stress was already at +2. The yume kill put it at +3. Trap for clods could only be used at +2.
So am I missing something or is scum using their dayvig kinda irrelevant to the whole thing?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:55 pm

The alliance change WAS instigated by Skybird, that is, she put herself into harms way, which I was arguing indicated there was no way scum knew about Xk's role at that time.

Regarding the stress situation, please see the quotes below:
In post 8411, Varsoon wrote:

Steven stepped back into his home, making his usual checklist by talking to himself, "Hello, old shirts that Pearl hasn't folded." He stepped by the laundry and hopped over a large cable plugged into Peridot's old escape pod. "Hello, Peri's Pod." It was then that he noticed a small, triangular figure jutting out from the pod itself. Softly, he spoke up, "Hello... yellow triangle? What are you?"

The figure lifted itself up and whipped around, revealing herself to be a very surprised Peridot, clutching a small device in her hands. "You're not supposed to be here! The test subjects were supposed to distract you clods long enough for me to retrieve my--augh! Get out out of here!" Steven immediately closed the distance between them and was already prying Peridot's device from her hands, grumbling, "I don't know what you're doing but you need permission to come in here--give that back! You can't have it!"

Pulling away, Peridot sneered, "Nyeeh--you can't have it! This is my direct line to the Diamonds! A clod like you wouldn't understand! Just let it go, Rose!"

Steven stumbled back, taken aback by his mother's name. "Wait, how..." Peridot interrupted, "I read the dossier on the rebellion. You may take a different form, but you're just as dangerous to the diamonds as ever!" With that, Peridot threw the communication device onto the floor, cackling as the device filled with light. Slowly, the smile faded from Peridot's face. "Oh no. Oh-no! Ohno-ohno-oooooh noooo!!" Steven began to panic as well, calling back, "Wait, that's not what it was supposed to do? What's happening?!"

After a moment of terrified silence, Peridot piped up, "It's going to explode and shatter us both. We're doomed!" Before Peridot even finished her warning, Steven was already on top of the explosive device, protecting Peridot from the blast with his own body. As his shield formed, blinding light enveloped the room...

Outside, bright light shone through all the windows of Steven's home and a loud noise like a thunderclap rang out through the night. Garnet and Pearl rushed inside only to find Peridot crouched over Steven's badly injured body, a pale green bubble enveloping him. The gems drew their weapons, but Peridot did not have any fight in her. She bowed in submission, crying out, "I give up! The communicator Jasper turned out to be a remote detonator and Rose--er, Steven--saved me from it! My own diamond betrayed me and now I'm going to die on this rock and-and-and--we need to stop the Cluster!"

Pearl and Garnet slowly lowered their weapons and accepted Peridot's pleas, their concern turning to Steven. It seemed as though he would need to be taken care of at a human hospital. As Garnet cradled him in her arms and carried him off, Pearl gritted her teeth and bit back tears. "We're going to make a drill, Peridot. We're going to stop The Cluster." After a pause, she forced a smile, "...together."

The Scum Factional Event "Remote Detonator" has occurred and been resolved.
:right: As a result, Yume has been killed. However, due to another effect in the game, Yume's role information will not be revealed at this point in time and the stress will not change as a result of this kill as of now.
:right: This Event has caused the stress to increase by 1, towards Tragic Destiny.
In post 8412, Varsoon wrote:
"Wait! I have a better idea that doesn't involve destroying the house!"
-Steven
"Classic Steven."
-Amethyst,
Back to the Barn
VOTECOUNT 3.11

SnarkySnowman (7):
McMenno, Farside22, Titus, Not Chara, grapes, mastin2, TheWayItEnds
DrippingGoofball (4):
Thefuzzylogic99, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, Creature
Farside22 (1):
Almost50

Not Voting (9):
Shadow_Step, Xkfyu, Skybird, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Reasonably Rational, Kraskaeaque, Firebringer, randomidget

With 21 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-22 19:50:00)
The Current Stress is +2:

Stress was only at +1, and USING the event put it up to +2, not the Yume flip. This is really important because unless scum control the flip delay, which we have evidence isn't the case, they KNEW that simply using the event would put Skybird at risk.

-Cerb
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by grapes »

Okay nevermind yea - remote detonator increased it by 1 to +2 stress.

If Titus did in fact set that alliance up then it makes it even more irrelevant.
My point that scum weren't expecting xk to shoot still stands.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by grapes »

Whether that was because of consensus on her being town, her and xk hitting it off in the hood, or them just not paying attention is still a mystery.
And it's a bad reason to clear either of you as town.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:03 pm

In post 12020, grapes wrote:Okay nevermind yea - remote detonator increased it by 1 to +2 stress.

If Titus did in fact set that alliance up then it makes it even more irrelevant.
My point that scum weren't expecting xk to shoot still stands.
But, like, what's the upside of taking the risk man?

Seriously?

If they're wrong, they lose their best positioned slot.

If they're right...they...what? Keep in mind that at this stage, a twinwings lynch at some point was obviously going to happen. There was CLEARLY a lot of sentiment against the slot already. Just further reason why they might as well have just lurked out the day/just not responded and/or claimed to have not caught up yet or just missed the alliance request. They were, after all, basically a throwaway slot mechanically too. Drawing more suspicion to themselves wouldn't exactly have hurt their team, depending on their interactions of course...which is something I'll have to look into. It's possible that scum were defending twinwings/didn't want to lynch them for no real reason at an earlier point, and so they didn't want to have their lynch happen so close to when they were being defended by their teammates to give it time for a bus to turn into a natural push they could get town cred for?

Hmm. That second part there will require some diving to determine likelihood and suspects.

-Cerb
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 12009, grapes wrote:Being survivalistic is what got him lynched in borderlands; he's adapted his play to that here.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't intend to even bother commenting, but this was BRILLIANT it got me laughing out loud!

So, the MARTYR .. whose aim was TO GET SHOT as his ONE AND ONLY win con.. was survivalistic?? Sure, dude. Now please order me some of the same stuff you've been drinking.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:12 pm

In post 12021, grapes wrote:Whether that was because of consensus on her being town, her and xk hitting it off in the hood, or them just not paying attention is still a mystery.
And it's a bad reason to clear either of you as town.
The first part is irrelevant, given that Xk was unlynchable, and therefore did not need to worry about town turning on him if he were wrong. The second part is something we can check, like so:

MoI/Random: What did Xk have to say to you guys about his hood with Skybird? Did he learn anything from her? Was he strongly townreading her?

And...the third part is improbable given the two slots you're talking about in this situation. I don't think anyone in this game has been more "plugged in" to what's been going on than A50 AND myself. It's possible either one of us could have fucked up, I guess, but there's still a SHITLOAD of stuff that had to have happened a certain way for that scenario to even come up in the first place, and it doesn't make all that much sense to me.

:-/ I don't think this particular exchange is going to go anywhere. Honestly, we need to reread D2, because the BEST reason for scum!Skybird to protect twinwings imo is because of associatives between that slot and their teammates. A50 isn't the lynch for today, but going forward(when we have more time before deadline) I suggest everyone look into D2 and figure out where everyone was at with regards to Twinwings prior to Skybird making that alliance offer. If you find flipped scum(or A50 himself) defending twinwings a bunch, then you have a case.

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”