Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

OK. I found it. Pisskop is actually a shitty town then.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1561, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Spoiler: Day 4 Comic

During Night 3, Dunnstral died. They were
Faye Whitaker

Spoiler: Full Role PM
Welcome Dunnstral. You are
Faye Whitaker

Alcoholic Robot Repair Technician

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Underground Welder
(Active): At night, you can choose another person. If they are a robot, they will get an additional ability, stronger than their normal ability, after taking one night of no action for the upgrade. If they are not a robot, this action will yield no result. You will not know the result of your action.

Serious Alcoholism
(Passive): So… You’re kinda an alcoholic. Ok, really an alcoholic. You need help, but for now, there’s not a lot to be done. Because of this, you can’t use your ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Faye... You're a really tragic character. You grew up in Georgia, all happy-like, but then your dad blew his head off in front of you. Damn. After that, you got in a massive wreck, and hurt yourself pretty bad. You recovered physically, but you were never quite the same mentally. As such, you decided to start anew and move up to Northampton, MA. It's here you met Marten. You guys hit it off, but due to mental blocks, you just couldn't get together. After that, you hooked up with Sven, but that fell through, and then were going out with Angus, but that didn't work. Now you've been fired from Coffee of Doom because of your drinking problem, and are working in the Robot Fights as an underground mechanic. I hope things go well for you...

Day 4 Initial Vote Count
Not Voting [6]MagnaofIllusion, SpyreX, Shadow_Step, Kraska77, Pisskop, Socrates

With 6 alive, it takes 4 vote to lynch someone!

Day 4 is 4 days shorter due to reduced playercount, but 2 days long because of the hollidays. As such, Day 4 will end in (expired on 2017-01-05 12:00:00)

Also, Kraska77 has asked to be replaced.

Also:

ATTENTION:

After an earth-shattering epiphany, you guys have all realized that Momo is far too idealistic to be an asshole. I mean, come on!

As such, she (and by extension Pisskop) has been revealed to be
Not an Asshole
!
[/quote]

Reading is fundamental!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Right. MoI, I wasn't caught up to that point.

From what I've seen, he claimed innocent child before the mod confirmed it, which is stupid.

UNVOTE:

While you're here. Want to tell me why a no-lynch is a good idea here?

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

Just read. You dont get an opinion
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1653, pisskop wrote:Just read. You dont get an opinion

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol.

you wrote ther word 'image' for me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

ther

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Stop.

Please just read. I know you dont know about the glory that is pisskop. yet. but thats because camn knows. nacho had some clues.

But theyre all dead now. So I can be your senpei too. in time.

p:

lol

<3

Im just busting your balls here
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

At the top of Page 54.
In post 1132, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1131, camn wrote:I mean... If we can't lynch pisskop...let's lynch Magna.

His case on me is essentially, "Nah."
He thinks I'm lying about being a Vig...except I'm a FREAKING YF-29 VECTORED-THRUST STRIKE DRONE...., and odds are I will just prove it tonight.
He is actually pushing to lynch me just assuming there will only be one kill..instead of waiting till tomorrow and knowing for sure.
Why? Cuz I'm gonna shoot him or one of his scum mates in the face, which crimps his style.

So fuck it.
Plus he talks too much.
If you don't lynch Camn for being an
obv-scum
after this post I don't think there is hope for any of the remaining players in this game.

1. May makes ZERO sense as a Vig since she is an Ex-Con Robot who was introduced being paroled from Robot Jail. Hell the body she was given was literally falling apart and had mismatching skin tones. The whole "Vector Foxtrot Spam Drone" shit is just posturing and bad posturing at that.

2. The bolded is pure scum slip which shows she knows I'm not scum. How you ask? Look at what she says - she's going to shoot me or "one of my scum mates". That slip right there is very telling. How the hell in a 12 player game do I have multiple partners for her to shoot when Aristo is already dead? Hmmmm? She's floating a 4 person scum team out of 12 players. Nope on a rope, not happening. So Camn in her bluster spam accidentally leaked that she knows I'm Town since the only way there are two scum left aside from me is for me to be Town.

3. Again - if Camn isn't lynched today and only 1 kill occurs - don't be Newbs and not lynch her.

4. Remember her "I needed approval from Jae so I didn't shoot N2 which would have proven myself blah blah blah" explanation? Doesn't match up to the super confident "IMMMA VIG THE SKUMZ" we see above. Since she's just flailing regarding her claim in hopes of escaping the noose.

CONFIRM VOTE: CAMN THE OBV-SCUM
So I'm waffling between MoI trying to gain townie points by being so sure on something and ending up wrong or honestly he seriously shattering his own ego.
In post 1287, camn wrote:You know what?
I was just going into refute Magna's posts... But then I realized that I already had...And that I can't take his hypocrisy anymore.

'No U'? His responses to my responses are literally the word 'Nah."
And calling me schoolyard is actually such a bummer that I don't give a shit anymore.

He wins. Big long posts shouting the same shit over and over...Great. I don't have the heart to repeat myself.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: camn
That should be L-1
I'm sure LLD will come out of hiding to hammer. 'Pull a Beetleguese', so to speak.

The scumteam is Magna and LLD, IMO.
Please lynch them
What the fuck is it about people voting themselves?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:16 pm

@Kuroi
– well I was wrong on Camn but at least I didn’t vote the Mod confirmed IC … Lol
In post 1652, KuroiXHF wrote:While you're here. Want to tell me why a no-lynch is a good idea here?
This isn’t rocket science Kuroi – just Mafia Basics 101.

Pisskop is the only universal Town read (being an IC and all) and being BP will not die. Thus whoever gets killed is narrowing the scum pool for the remaining Townies.

The rest is simple math. 6 alive with 2 scum means MYLO. No lynching moves that to LYLO without losing an obvious Town read. And means that scum can be lynched at the 5 alive 3 to lynch threshold without bussing which is impossible at the 6 alive 4 to lynch threshold.

Why don’t you inherently understand this with your level of experience?

--
In post 1618, Titus wrote:Moi, u wanna fite me tomorrow?
Any reason you are not worried at all about your Post Restriction? Because clearly this post blows it out of the water for today.

--
In post 1635, SpyreX wrote:@moi i think its sketch but i want to keep things close to the chest for the time being
Well if you really wanted to keep things “close to the vest” you would not have even called it sketchy … but that’s another discussion.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

I forgot. Fuck.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

No, you can has hammer titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

No I can or no I can't?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1659, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Kuroi
– well I was wrong on Camn but at least I didn’t vote the Mod confirmed IC … Lol
Fuck. You caught me as scum.
Bamboozled again.
In post 1652, KuroiXHF wrote:While you're here. Want to tell me why a no-lynch is a good idea here?
This isn’t rocket science Kuroi – just Mafia Basics 101.

Pisskop is the only universal Town read (being an IC and all) and being BP will not die. Thus whoever gets killed is narrowing the scum pool for the remaining Townies.[/quote]
1. You're not confirmed BP.
2. Pisskop will probably die tonight. I see no reason why they wouldn't do that.
The rest is simple math. 6 alive with 2 scum means MYLO. No lynching moves that to LYLO without losing an obvious Town read. And means that scum can be lynched at the 5 alive 3 to lynch threshold without bussing which is impossible at the 6 alive 4 to lynch threshold.

Why don’t you inherently understand this with your level of experience?
We'll have six tomorrow, which will put us in a bad position. Five would be better because we'd have the lower possibility of being wrong and hitting town.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 1663, KuroiXHF wrote:1. You're not confirmed BP.
2. Pisskop will probably die tonight. I see no reason why they wouldn't do that.
Maybe instead of posting more factually incorrect stuff you should fully get caught up. Because pisskop has already claimed to be BP.

So ....

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1663, KuroiXHF wrote:Pisskop is the only universal Town read (being an IC and all) and being BP will not die. Thus whoever gets killed is narrowing the scum pool for the remaining Townies.
1. You're not confirmed BP.
2. Pisskop will probably die tonight. I see no reason why they wouldn't do that.[/quote]
No I assure you I am bulletproof.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Can we not spec on it? I really dont want use to today. tomorroow is only a day away
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 911, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So time to look for crumbs of Jae’s Night 1 investigation …

Here’s the scoop on why I hammered LUV – his claimed role I didn’t see possible in the scope of the game. See I am Bulletproof – no X shot or whatever. Full BP. So I felt that LUV claiming himself to be immune to Nightkills and able to hand out a 1-Shot BP was inordinately overkill.

So this is an important reason why lying as Town is bad which I hope LUV takes to heart.

Anyway I claimed since there is no chance I’m getting shot by scum after yesterday.

Also ...

VOTE: Camn

I'll lay out why I think this in a later post ...
YOU claimed to be bulletproof.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

If the IC wants to claim bulletproof, let him. Who cares if it's honest or not but scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1668, Titus wrote:If the IC wants to claim bulletproof, let him. Who cares if it's honest or not but scum?
I was worried about MoI claiming bulletproof.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This game
While I'm glad theres words lets get the nl done. Catch up tonight because were in a very special mix and words could.actually hurt it
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Socrates »

I'm thinking we get on with the no-lynch, and if Kuroi truly is town the night phase will give him time to read the thread in full and get a clearer picture of the gamestate. What's more, if they're scum they won't have that excuse to fall back on anymore. Titus doesn't seem interested in digging into the backlog either, so there's nothing to wait for there, unless she has something she still wants to add.

@Magna: The obvious conclusion is that they don't have a positive way to spin their actions in the neighborhoods, and it's hard not to see scum there. The problem is that LLD seemed to have some personal stuff going on leading up to her ban, Shadow just flaked more or less, and Titus is really committing to not reading (which, if I'm being fair, I can sympathize with when replacing into endgame with a lot of pages), so I'm continuing to push the topic to make sure it's not just a fluke of the gods that I'm not getting a straight answer.

@Titus: What's the penalty for failing your post restriction?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Socrates »

And Titus, I specifically wanted your impression of the neighborhoods without context, because while that might not help you read other people, it will help me read you.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:22 am

Posting to say that I'm waiting for Night at this stage which will be coming either by No Lynch to be hammered or for the deadline to hit since there doesn't seem to be any movement from most players to parse who could be scum.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

@Socrates, Not my style to read. That being said, you can tell me "what do you think of the dynamics between X and Y on day B?" That's a more narrow question I can get an answer in.

Failing my restriction means a 50/50 chance of the hood being blocked?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”