Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Dis gon b gud
/me eats popcorn
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3349, Titus wrote:
In post 3345, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3333, Titus wrote:My theory of Elbrin Tywin AJ Nero feels good, but it's probably wrong
You gonna keep throwing unsubstantiated shade from the sidelines while continuing to do fuckall since you've been confirmed?

Show us the vca in your next post or claim scum, nerd
It's day 3. I need 3 days of data. Flips help.

Go ahead. Fight me.
Bruh. Bruh you *have* 3 days of data.

And you started pushing my buttons from the sidelines because "wow vca says elbirn scum"

And then you don't deliver.

Hell, even putting that aside, you have 6 corpses, two of which are scum, and you don't have enough info to analyze?

Hey guys guess what titus fucks up at when she's scum? She doesn't reveal her mysterious vca no matter how much you beg.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

No. My VCA would want your flip. You're getting hyperdefensive.

Dueling wagons like you and Lapsa suggests one is scum. Do I know that? No.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I actually have VCAed as scum btw. So go ahead. Try it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Elbrin, wheres the vote?
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3333, Titus wrote:My theory of Elbrin Tywin AJ Nero feels good, but it's probably wrong
what about Gamma/Sonia? Seeming town to you even with Cloud ISO under consideration?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3352, Titus wrote:No. My VCA would want your flip. You're getting hyperdefensive.

Dueling wagons like you and Lapsa suggests one is scum. Do I know that? No.
quote="In post 100, Cephrir"]
Votecount 1.2Lapsa 5 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Elbirn)
Alisae 4 (Aj The Epic, Nosferatu, Lapsa, Tywin Lannister)
Elbirn 2 (Lil Uzi Vert, xSoniaNevermindx)
Gamma Emerald 1 (Cabd)

Not Voting 5 (Nero Cain, Transcend, mozamis, ssbm_Kyouko, CloudKicker)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
[/quote]
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.3Elbirn 6 (Lil Uzi Vert, xSoniaNevermindx, Aj The Epic, ssbm_Kyouko, Transcend, CloudKicker)
Lapsa 5 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Elbirn)
Alisae 3 (Nosferatu, Lapsa, Tywin Lannister)
Gamma Emerald 1 (Cabd)

Not Voting 2 (Nero Cain, mozamis)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Good golly gosh, you caught us! In response to a large rvs wagon on town, my MENSA-level scum team swung a counter wagon onto a team mate for no discernible reason! We thought it was the perfect crime but you saw right through it!

Great job! :D

Like really, this is what you have for me? This is the charge? What am I missing? Explain. Talk to me like I'm five.

Because right now what I'm seeing is baffling nonsense, and you trying to float me as scum not because of any actual reason, but to fit your theory.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Still waiting for the vote...
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Alisae I want to say mean things to you but I didnt
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

but if 2-3 of [Pine, Gamma, Elbirn] are scum it wouldn't be unreasonable for town to sense something is wrong with the Lapsa wagon and vote for one of the scummy players on that wagon. It could be town was wrong about which of the players on that wagon was scummy, or it could be that Lapsa wasn't gaining enough traction so other members of the scumteam started a new wagon elsewhere (you), in which case you'd be town. If you flip, we know what happened. If you flip town, points to scum on your wagon. Speaking of, CK was last onto your wagon and he knows who the scumteam is. That points to you being town imo, which means scum thought lapsa wasn't gaining traction and started wagon on you, probably
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

LUV, Sonia, Aj, Kyouko, Gerry, CK was your wagon. Gonna say if you flip town it means one or both of Sonia/Aj are scum
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:LUV, Sonia, Aj, Kyouko, Gerry, CK was your wagon. Gonna say if you flip town it means one or both of Sonia/Aj are scum
We've already had two town flips from wagons. Why haven't you looked for scum there? What does a third wagon show that the first two didn't?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh Tywin, you make me so conflicted. It's like you're good at this game.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Because right now what I'm seeing is baffling nonsense, and you trying to float me as scum not because of any actual reason, but to fit your theory.
How exactly is this different than your vote on me, or your past vote on Mozamis?

I guess you only dislike it when it goes against you... Go figure.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:44 pm

In post 3330, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3328, Alisae wrote:Or it's a bunch of WIFOM.
Alisae I swear to God if you don't stop responding to every attempt at logical discourse with "wifom" I'm going to shove a wine bottle up your ass

" 2 + 2 is 4"

"Yeah but wifom"
This is WIFOM. Would you shove the bottle up her ass, or would you shove it up your own ass? Knowing full well that Alisae wouldn't like the bottle in her ass, you'd shove it up your own, due to fully enjoying said bottle. But wait! Alisae knows you'd shove it up your ass, so she'd pretend to not like the bottle, knowing your ass is glass, but then you'd know that as well, so you'd shove it up hers, but then maybe she didn't like it still and you'd know this, so shove it up yours.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Well, I know it's wrong with me in there. I also think it's wrong since you have 4 scum there. Scum already lost Nos, and cloud was a traitor. Do you honestly believe there are 6 scum in this game? I certainly don't. The town roles we know about aren't powerful enough to offset a 5 scum team + 1 traitor game. We'd need a far larger game than this if that was the case.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 pm

In post 3339, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Mother fucka if I gave reads yall ignore them

I wasn't on the 2 lynches on town
I was on the scum counter wagon
I wasn't the one who lynched the mason

Kiss my ass.
This is good enough to place Sonia into a town slot. Kyouko trying to frame her as being scum is ridiculous based on her VCA IMO. At the very least, there are better candidates than Sonia to be scum. Why hasn't gamma been lynched or grilled yet by anyone? Doesn't that strike you as odd? It's as odd as nos being ignored by scum and Kyouko calling him town for it. Again, Why has gamma not been called out by anyone? My guess is because his scum team obviously won't do it, and they will lead other wagons over him. I scum read gamma every game though, so I could be wrong. His play never strikes me as town though, and I think that's a problem. He certainly hasn't helped town scum hunt at any point this entire game. An ISO will prove that.

So again, why has everyone ignored gamma? Shouldn't he at least be sorted to make sure he's town? I can't think of a single player outside of myself who has really questioned gamma's alignment this entire game, and almost every other player has at least been called into question. Nobody has for gamma (aside from me), and I think that's a huge red flag.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 pm

In post 3347, gerryoat wrote:pine is prob just bad town for that vote
Why is he just bad town instead of scum? Any townie with half a brain cell knows Alisae scum and not the correct lynch, even if they somehow believed she was the SK still. She's obviously not scum. She NK'd the only caught scum this game (not including the traitor who scum NKed themselves). So why is pine let off the hook here? You know who the last player was that voted Alisae over looking for real scum? Nos. Do you remember what he flipped?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:10 pm

EBWOP: Alisae isn't* scum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Tywin I know Gamma exists.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:14 pm

In post 3276, Pine wrote:
In post 3250, Titus wrote:Pine, I am not lynching Alisae if she shoots scum the night before. You would be wise to adopt this.
UNVOTE:

I trust Titus. I may be overreacting, but I've been fooled by Vig/SKs before. Alisae intimidating people away from questioning her is extremely sketchy, but it can wait until we've eliminated more of the scumteam.

Vote will go back on Tywin when we've heard more from the people who've been absent.
This guy is fucking scum lol. This shit is completely contrived. Please tell me I'm not the only one that sees it. Pine is obvious scum. He also won't even look at Kyouko, making Kyouko probable scum as well.

I've said it for two days now and will repeat it: scum reads are Gamma, Pine, and Kyouko.

This game really isn't that difficult people.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Titus! I like Tywin's words a lot more then yours currently.
Can you do me a favor and step back a bit on the mindset of "Tywin is scum." I really think you're just tunneling. If you're not, give me a reason why you aren't tunneling.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:37 pm

I already pointed out that I don't have to live for town to win. I just hope town lynches gamma/pine/Kyouko after I'm gone, because aside from Kyouko, nobody seems to focus their attention on gamma/pine. That scares me at least, because in my biased opinion, they're the most obvious scum in this game. They won't even touch each other all game long. They won't mention each other, won't question them, SR them, or even TR them. They ignore each other like the plague. ISO them and find out for yourselves. Prove me wrong. Nos voting Alisae yesterday was a bad joke. Pine voting Alisae today is absolutely ridiculous play. Only scum look for an SK lynch over scum hunting. His post is SO obvious that I have to believe others have seen it. Titus coaching Pine over scum reading him is bad for town. Gerryoats calling Pine bad town over scum reading him is bad for town. You couldn't make this crap up if you tried. The guy is obvious scum here.

So again, if you're dead set on lynching me, fine. Town can handle the loss of a VT, but PLEASE look to kill Pine/Gamma/Kyouko after. It's so obvious to me. Why isn't it for others? I'm not sure what the hangup for everyone else is on voting scum. Stop calling them bad town and just admit they're likely scum already. Your reads in the past have all been wrong. Please listen to another opinion for once.

And Alisae, this isn't directed towards you. I know you pay attention. Nos is dead due to that. I'm speaking more to the other townies like Titus, Elibrin, etc.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3371, Alisae wrote:Hey Titus! I like Tywin's words a lot more then yours currently.
Can you do me a favor and step back a bit on the mindset of "Tywin is scum." I really think you're just tunneling. If you're not, give me a reason why you aren't tunneling.
I am tunnelling. I am also letting others investigate and investigating myself. I am from the find scum, catch scum school of thought.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »