Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Alisae, I think you're going to be the next NK tonight. I don't see how scum leave you after you took out nos. That shot confirmed you aren't scum, and the best they can do now is discredit you as the SK, which I don't believe is the case anymore. If there's a doctor, then I hope they protect you, but I'm not confident in there being one. If so, they've probably protected Titus all game. I just don't really think there is one though. So I think you have one shot left. Unless there's a Mafia doc, i assume you'll hit. A roleblocker would've probably been on you already if they had one.

We will see what happens, but I'm definitely okay with a pine vote. I don't know if anyone else will join though. Obv town have called pine 'bad town' instead of possible scum too many times for me to have a lot of confidence in a wagon there, but I'll join it when I get home from work.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:26 am

In post 3399, Aj The Epic wrote:Sonia, tell me why I should townread you.
She voted nos and hasn't been on any town lynches. That seems pretty obv town to me, but I'll let her speak.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

Tywin so what if no one joins?

And no shit I'm going to be the NK, especially because I'm trying to be townleader now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Alisae »

Me being NK'd also kinda confirms my scumreads being Pine, Kyouko, and Gamma.
I just hope you can do the rest. I'm not gonna die without taking 2-3 scum with me.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 pm

In post 3403, Alisae wrote:Me being NK'd also kinda confirms my scumreads being Pine, Kyouko, and Gamma.
I just hope you can do the rest. I'm not gonna die without taking 2-3 scum with me.
Haha, I'm pretty positive I'll be mislynched before those three, so I don't think it's up to me. All town sees me as scummy at best, confirmed scum at worst. I think someone like Sonia will need to take the lead later. Titus may come around after I flip town, so there's that too.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Your avatar even screams scum! Therefore you must be scum!
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Will get to you about Sonia when I get home Nero, but Tywin you should iso me, I know I haven't interacted much with gamma but I SRed mozamis on the basis she was preferentially treating Pine for lurking compared to other lurkers. I was thinking scum!Moz meant scum!Pine but I was wrong there
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3113, Tywin Lannister wrote:How can't I argue that you're shit town and that I've not been on town wagons? They don't correlate, and the second is a fact. The first is just an opinion, but one that's been proven correct so far this game. I'd say you were scum if Cabd didn't investigate you. I didn't see his flip before, so I suppose that clears you. Due to that, it means you're shit town instead of scum.

Also, I told you all moz was town, but I'm not the Mason. Why didn't his Mason buddy defend him? Can anyone explain that to me? How idiotic is that? Wtf? Mason was the last thing I'd think moz would flip based on how many of you were on his wagon, without anyone actually defending him. That's just ridiculous.

I'll catch up when I get home and reevaluate, since I just read Kyouko isn't the lynch for some reason. I'll find out why later. He did defend Nos and claim he was town though, which I find odd.

I also want to check the end of D1 and see who was against the Nos wagon, which was the counter to Lapsa's. I'm willing to bet that someone pushed hard on Lapsa over Nos there, and that player is probably scum.

Also, gamma, lol! You're clearly scum, so I'm not worried. Lynch me and three town wagons won't look good for you bud. You aren't cleared like Titus.
I don't give a damn how bad I look. You are trying your hardest to take down Titus. Though here you say she's "cleared".
See the issue?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3407, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3113, Tywin Lannister wrote:How can't I argue that you're shit town and that I've not been on town wagons? They don't correlate, and the second is a fact. The first is just an opinion, but one that's been proven correct so far this game. I'd say you were scum if Cabd didn't investigate you. I didn't see his flip before, so I suppose that clears you. Due to that, it means you're shit town instead of scum.

Also, I told you all moz was town, but I'm not the Mason. Why didn't his Mason buddy defend him? Can anyone explain that to me? How idiotic is that? Wtf? Mason was the last thing I'd think moz would flip based on how many of you were on his wagon, without anyone actually defending him. That's just ridiculous.

I'll catch up when I get home and reevaluate, since I just read Kyouko isn't the lynch for some reason. I'll find out why later. He did defend Nos and claim he was town though, which I find odd.

I also want to check the end of D1 and see who was against the Nos wagon, which was the counter to Lapsa's. I'm willing to bet that someone pushed hard on Lapsa over Nos there, and that player is probably scum.

Also, gamma, lol! You're clearly scum, so I'm not worried. Lynch me and three town wagons won't look good for you bud. You aren't cleared like Titus.
I don't give a damn how bad I look. You are trying your hardest to take down Titus. Though here you say she's "cleared".
See the issue?
The fuck?
Tywin tried too take down Titus D1.
D2 she got confirmed town and Tywin TR read her from what I remember.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Did I miss a hammer?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3409, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did I miss a hammer?
No and Tywin is not getting hammered today.
Sorry.
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3379, Aj The Epic wrote: So I think you and I both realize the chances of a false-positive and true-negative existing at the same to to counter a 1-shot gunsmith is really unlikely. It completely invalidates a role that is... more or less flawed, even compared to a 1shot cop.

Which is why I'm stating that this post feels like scum employing the WIFOM of "Yeah but scum would never be fucking crazy enough to argue with confirmed town Titus". I know you're smart enough to see the writing on the wall and unfortunately I think Tywin's theatrics have given people the idea that such cases as the one quoted is acceptable and not retaliated against. Unfortunately, the fact that you are indeed smart enough to know Titus is almost certainly town means that this is complete and utter bullshit.

It's one of those cases were I'd expect you to put up or shut up here. This is a scum as hell post to try and discredit a basic confirmed town clear by a dead gunsmith by pretending to... call her out over not doing VCA? You're attempting to shake this read and do it in a way that people will say "oh but no scum would be that stupid". If you're going to toss shade, you might as well come out and build a case.

Cabd was not 1-shot, he was a full gunsmith. And it seems wholly reasonable for there to be more than one role that screws with gs. Scum also need a role that allows them to deal with vig/sk, so a roleblocker or doc or some such. Scum-doc seems a possibility.

Like ya yeah got me, I don't have balls massive enough to confidently attempt a push on a semi-confirmed titus. Nor the balls to pull a sudden 180 on someone I've just accepted as town the whole damn game on a whim.

But

1. It is entirely reasonable that there be a false-positive on the scum team.

2. Titus has done literally fuckall this game, especially ever since cabd confirmed her.

3. I have literally begged titus multiple times on multiple different topics to give me her insight (last day phase when she wanted me to vote moz and wouldn't tell me why; today regarding vca). This is, to reiterate, scummy af coming from her. I may be misremembering, but I do believe it was legends of the hidden temple mafia 2 where town caught scum-titus partly based on this tell.

4. When titus suddenly can't read me and starts floating me as scum for no real reason, she's scum. I know this is subjective as fuck. No one needs to pretend this point makes any sense. (But again, hidden temple 2 I'm pretty sure?)

It's not nothing dude. It's there, it's a thing.

And you chainsawing and trying to come at my throat over it is scummy as fuck, and I see in later posts you're still tsk-tsking me about it. Vote me or shut the fuck up.

<3 Hugs + Kisses,
-Elbirn
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3411, Elbirn wrote:Scum-doc seems a possibility.
Stop right there.
Scum doc heals nos.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Besides that like the rest of the wall somewhat.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

BTW Elbrin come push Pine with me?
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Titus

Girl

Give me fucking something to work with. You've been lifeless this game. If you're town, you're wasting what is essentially to everyone a confirmation. This isn't the titus I know and love. Where's the pizazz?

Can you tell me WHY you've been so not present this game?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3412, Alisae wrote:
Stop right there.
Scum doc heals nos.

*Detective Cole turning a glass bottle over in his hands* circumstantial
In post 3414, Alisae wrote:BTW Elbrin come push Pine with me?
But he's town
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3416, Elbirn wrote:
But he's town
But he's scum. He basicly got caught and everyone is dismissing him for bad town imo.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3412, Alisae wrote:
Stop right there.
Scum doc heals nos.

*Detective Cole turning a glass bottle over in his hands* circumstantial
Is it a grape juice bottle?
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Gamma, why should I believe you to be town?
GTKAS
| here.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3417, Alisae wrote:
But he's town
But he's scum. He basicly got caught and everyone is dismissing him for bad town imo.
I don't know what he "got caught" for or how he's "bad town". Maybe I'm just brain dead but I ain't seeing it.

I'm guessing were talking about him voting for you a little bit ago? I disagreed with voting you but felt his premise for doing so was genuine: he thought you were being an uppity sk and trying to throw off your leash and he wasn't having it. I didn't disagree with him, really, though it's not what I would have done and I'm glad he backed off.

Yeah you got nos scum dropping the "pushing sk" tell but pine didn't really do the same thing in my view. He saw a threat to town and #gotmad.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Elbrin, how about you go into my ISO and read all my recent posts about Pine and then tell me whatchu think of him.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also my conversation about Lapsa's "Traitor" crumb is also a fun conversation to look at.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3419, Alisae wrote:Gamma, why should I believe you to be town?
I haven't really been analyzing my play so I couldn't tell you.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Gamma, what are your reads currently?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”