Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

@mod

In post 1, mhsmith0 wrote:
  • That said, do not bring disagreements with me into the thread. That is what the PM is for. The same goes for disagreements with other players.
Are you telling us to PM the player if we disagree with their case? :nerd:
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Creature »

I am seeing a "with me" right after "disagreements", if you can't see, maybe it got cut off?
Sigh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1228, Creature wrote:I am seeing a "with me" right after "disagreements", if you can't see, maybe it got cut off?
Keep reading.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right. Okay, I'll PM some players.
Sigh
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:56 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1230, Creature wrote:Oh right. Okay, I'll PM some players.
I'm saying!
---
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

nah bruv just can't read you
had no idea where you were in the micro, just sheeped vedith and scum was obvs so it didn't matter
had no idea where you were in large dance and you ended up brutally assfucking me because of it (fwiw i had pretty much the exact same read on you in both games, townlean)
every step of the way in every game with you has been '?' pretty much
In post 1216, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:RB has yet to present a case so even if he's IC I can give fuck all what he thinks. Being IC doesn't make you god and it doesn't mean I have to kiss his ass.
this looks like gin trying to pull off his devil-may-care attitude he exemplifies as town, but he just can't do it. it reads dishonest as fuck.

really like this post boys
it checks out and i don't get a sense of dishonesty from it at all. really doubt this is scum.

zach vs. gin is interesting. zach is town, rb is town, and they're both pretty on-ball. gin himself is getting looked at right now.
nah
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1226, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you care? ^
I want to see where his head is at because of my dislike of that post.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:00 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Human, it's impossible for it to express dishonesty. It would be dishonest to say I didn't care about RB's thoughts on me but also ask him over and over about his case, after he was confirmed mind you. I was only on his ass asking about his case because I didn't know his alignment and thought he was scum pushing a quicklynch with no basis.

Also there isn't actually any point in arguing with an IC, he's confirmed so why would he start arguments with one player. In general it's best he lets the rest of the players argue as that lets the argument help indicate the alignment of two in question, otherwise it's a one-sided battle and you can't get much information of it.

I do have to ask why it's scummy to ignore a player, who you know is town, and scum reads you but hasn't said anything damning about you? If anything I'd say it would have been scummy to try and appease RB and try to make him like me after being on his ass instead of vice versa.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:01 am

In post 1232, Human Sequencer wrote:zach is town, rb is town, and they're both pretty on-ball. gin himself is getting looked at right now

Ummm, when was Zach confirmed town?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 am

In post 513, Human Sequencer wrote:Zachstralkita - literally nothing
This is what your entire ISO had to say about Zach, so what do you know that I dont?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:24 am

In post 1234, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Human, it's impossible for it to express dishonesty. It would be dishonest to say I didn't care about RB's thoughts on me but also ask him over and over about his case, after he was confirmed mind you. I was only on his ass asking about his case because I didn't know his alignment and thought he was scum pushing a quicklynch with no basis.

Also there isn't actually any point in arguing with an IC, he's confirmed so why would he start arguments with one player. In general it's best he lets the rest of the players argue as that lets the argument help indicate the alignment of two in question, otherwise it's a one-sided battle and you can't get much information of it.

I do have to ask why it's scummy to ignore a player, who you know is town, and scum reads you but hasn't said anything damning about you? If anything I'd say it would have been scummy to try and appease RB and try to make him like me after being on his ass instead of vice versa.
no, i mean your tone reads dishonest in that post, not what you expressed/the content in that post. it looks like you were trying to feign the general attitude you take as town, and that has absolutely died down with your last three posts. in fact, your inconsistent tone is a great reason for me to scumread you atm.
did you really miss my true intentions with that post? i doubt it. more likely i think is scumGin finding something shoddier to defend himself against, so he can write more about it and look townier in his response when his inconsistent tone sells him as scum anyway.

at the time of that readslist, zach had made 11 (eleven) posts. his iso was empty as fuck, and i had nothing to go off of. since then he's done enough to convince me that he's probably town. i never said he was confirmed, but that makes a nice little nibble for you to latch on to to discredit my argument that i see you've gone and done.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:26 am

i really doubt gin missed that i was talking about tone over content there. his response reads fake as fuck.
VOTE: Gin
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:42 am

another example of his fake, inconsistent tone
Grow the fuck up and stop thinking people are mind readers and give context so people can actually follow what you're thinking.
this just doesn't read as realistic coming from Gin's mouth. it's really telling that he switched to a more logical and concise tone as soon as i voiced reason to scumread him, i feel like scumGin started shitting himself when I got on his trail because he knows about my mafia ability (or rather luck in our recent game[ongoing]) and realizing whatever he's doing atm isn't working.

i also don't understand how anybody could scumread this, but on the other hand perhaps my personal perspective is swaying this one

eeegh on the other hand his read on me bleeds town pretty hard
don't like his read on pine at all though tbh, did you ever end up settling on a read for ircher?
nah
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1239, Human Sequencer wrote:
i also don't understand how anybody could scumread this, but on the other hand perhaps my personal perspective is swaying this one
I think it is. I can see why it looks scummy. Dude is admitting to laying low and looking for a way to go with the flow.
---
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 am

grey, you've read gin right before.
what do you think of him right now?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:52 am

unless you wanna save that for later as a sneaky gambit of course ;)))))))))))
nah
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Wraith »

Repeating my LA until Sunday/Monday

I'm leaving my home desktop for a couple days and we have reports to expect snow this weekend. I might get unexpectedly snowed in.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:02 am

I refuse to talk about ongoing games and I hate that because I can't defend an accusation based on an ongoing game.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:04 am

well you don't have to talk about an ongoing game to talk about what you think of my skill in mafia or your likely reaction to it. be less narrow and more general in this particular instance and you won't have to talk about any ongoing games.
nah
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:07 am

I hate this
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:11 am

i was very interested in your response here, and that's because what you said about ongoing games is a very convenient way to just dodge out of having to defend yourself.
when i rightfully said you don't have to mention ongoing games at all, i was interested to see if you'd take that as an invitation to elaborate on your thought processes or to see if you'd bury deeper into your shell.

you did the latter, but the way you did it actually gives me a little bit of pause.

regardless, please do elaborate. the ongoing game is mostly irrelevant, it was a one note footnote, and choosing to blanket it over my entire argument has a very enticing scum motivation for scumGin.
nah
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Creature »

What do you think about Pine?
Sigh
Human Sequencer