Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1370, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK
I am a tracker
Night 1 I was way behind and only really looked at the flip, so I tracked Charloux and saw him visit Ramcius
Night 2 I tracked ssbm and tracked ssbm to ramcius, meaning ssbm is confirmed scum
I suggested mc because I thought I could bait scum into claiming a PR
VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
Firstly it is strange that you catch to power roles without really being involved in almost any way. Also it is easy to make it up, since Charloux died night 1 and now Ram died.

Another thing. You didn't you wait for kyouko to reveal his role, before you reveal yours? I belive you should've done that because depending on what kyouko claims your word would be more creditable.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Once Charloux flipped, I knew the only visiting roles other than me were scum
So I didn't need to worry about ssbm's claim
I've also learned to not wait too long to claim something important in lylo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I gtg go for a few. Please wait before anyone votes. Pep you should remove your vote.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1376, Gamma Emerald wrote:Once Charloux flipped, I knew the only visiting roles other than me were scum
So I didn't need to worry about ssbm's claim
I've also learned to not wait too long to claim something important in lylo
Well, your saying can easily be manipulated by scum in this situation even if you are indeed telling the truth.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1377, Srceenplay wrote:I gtg go for a few. Please wait before anyone votes. Pep you should remove your vote.
I won't until everyone claims.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:43 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1345, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1342, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1341, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1339, Srceenplay wrote:I'm sorry but saying believe me or not is not going to work. My trust on everyone is running a little thin at the moment
Understandable. I myself don't really know what to rhink of this game.
Then you really should unvote
Why should I? I want answers from Gamma, since the guy has been alwfuly inconsistent. If me voting him would get those answers, then I'm willing too.
So pep, you're saying you want answers out of gamma which means you could consider him potentially town. You're not 100% he's scum. But you put a vote on him? So if you're town, and gamma is town, the two mafia hammer just insta vote on gamma and the game is over. I'd be freaking the fuck out right now if I were town!gamma because I'd KNOW that if you were town, pep, that the game is over.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:45 am

Post by nydushermain »

Pep unvote -_- don't be stupid
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1381, nydushermain wrote:Pep unvote -_- don't be stupid
Belive me on this.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Ny what is your role?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 am

Post by nydushermain »

VT
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Jesus are we all VTs?

Honestly, we have 4 people claiming town. I want to hear Kyouko claim. We know that we have 2 scum, so one of them is from the pool of players that have claimed or maybe even two. Gamma has a wagon started as well as Kyouko. If we belive Gamma is town, this probably means Kyouko is scum. And visa-versa. This leaves that most likely the other scum is one of the tree of us (Me, Nyd and Srceenplay).

What do you think?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:54 am

Post by nydushermain »

If you're town and gamma is real we've already lost with you refusing to unvote...
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 am

Post by nydushermain »

If ssbm and screenplay are scum together, they just hammer gamma. On that note, I don't actually think screenplay is scum with ssbm. I'm 100% certain that there's one between pep and gamma. Normally, I would think that there's a chance that scum partner ssbm just isn't logging on and scum!screenplay is waiting but I don't think that he ever asks town!pep to unvote on town!gamma because he just wants to wait for ssbm to log on and then just hammer. There's no way. So fmpov, 1 between pep and gamma AT LEAST. We know there's 1 between gamma and ssbm because of the claim as well. The thing that's odd about the claim is that I find it strange that ssbm would be the one to send out the kill. Since mafia can decide on who is doing the killing, since I refuse to believe that it's a world of SSBM + gamma, it would have to be ssbm + pep if gamma is real. That means that ssbm, who wasn't being particularly scum read, decided that he was going to risk getting caught as the mafia when everyone is pretty much already saying that pep, his partner in this case, was getting lynched the next day? I don't believe that ssbm would ever lead that. I think that ssbm would hand it off to scum partner pep.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1386, nydushermain wrote:If you're town and gamma is real we've already lost with you refusing to unvote...
I'm keeping the vote when I know that I can be active at all times. If you haven't figured out why my vote is still up, then you should try to.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by nydushermain »

For the record, I still believe that there's a good chance that pep and gamma are together.
In post 1379, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1377, Srceenplay wrote:I gtg go for a few. Please wait before anyone votes. Pep you should remove your vote.
This is especially strange. If you think that screenplay is scum, you just keep your vote here. That's fine if you're 100% sure. However, you said "I won't until everyone claims." What is that supposed to mean? Once a counterclaim potentially happens, you just decide, "alright, now let's evaluate alignments." ?????? You could literally lose here if you're town because you're waiting out on future evaluations.
In post 1382, Pepchoninga wrote:
Belive me on this.
So now you want to just keep the vote there? So you lied about waiting for the claims above? I just don't understand what you're doing if you're town. I'm so tempted to place my vote on you right now but BECAUSE I'M TOWN I won't just randomly throw a vote on someone who could also potentially be town. I want you to read that last sentence if you're town at least 100 times to yourself OUT LOUD and realize what you're doing by voting on gamma.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1388, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1386, nydushermain wrote:If you're town and gamma is real we've already lost with you refusing to unvote...
I'm keeping the vote when I know that I can be active at all times. If you haven't figured out why my vote is still up, then you should try to.
If you're softing a PR, there's literally ZERO reason to hide it. All you're doing is witholding information from town by doing so. Why wouldn't you just say "hey, I'm actually tracker?" Why wait? Just go -_- . I'm not voting on someone who is uncced. I want you to HARD CLAIM right now. VT or tracker/cop? Whichever one you claim now, I am holding onto you forever. If you EVER claim someone else in the future, I am voting on you and we lose if you're town. HARD CLAIM
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1387, nydushermain wrote:If ssbm and screenplay are scum together, they just hammer gamma. On that note, I don't actually think screenplay is scum with ssbm. I'm 100% certain that there's one between pep and gamma. Normally, I would think that there's a chance that scum partner ssbm just isn't logging on and scum!screenplay is waiting but I don't think that he ever asks town!pep to unvote on town!gamma because he just wants to wait for ssbm to log on and then just hammer. There's no way. So fmpov, 1 between pep and gamma AT LEAST. We know there's 1 between gamma and ssbm because of the claim as well. The thing that's odd about the claim is that I find it strange that ssbm would be the one to send out the kill. Since mafia can decide on who is doing the killing, since I refuse to believe that it's a world of SSBM + gamma, it would have to be ssbm + pep if gamma is real. That means that ssbm, who wasn't being particularly scum read, decided that he was going to risk getting caught as the mafia when everyone is pretty much already saying that pep, his partner in this case, was getting lynched the next day? I don't believe that ssbm would ever lead that. I think that ssbm would hand it off to scum partner pep.
As I said, Kyouko claim is incredible important. Your theory kinda confuses me. What are you actually implying. If you are defending Kyouko, then you think that Gamma is scum in your words, at least that is what I'm getting from them.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1391, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1387, nydushermain wrote:If ssbm and screenplay are scum together, they just hammer gamma. On that note, I don't actually think screenplay is scum with ssbm. I'm 100% certain that there's one between pep and gamma. Normally, I would think that there's a chance that scum partner ssbm just isn't logging on and scum!screenplay is waiting but I don't think that he ever asks town!pep to unvote on town!gamma because he just wants to wait for ssbm to log on and then just hammer. There's no way. So fmpov, 1 between pep and gamma AT LEAST. We know there's 1 between gamma and ssbm because of the claim as well. The thing that's odd about the claim is that I find it strange that ssbm would be the one to send out the kill. Since mafia can decide on who is doing the killing, since I refuse to believe that it's a world of SSBM + gamma, it would have to be ssbm + pep if gamma is real. That means that ssbm, who wasn't being particularly scum read, decided that he was going to risk getting caught as the mafia when everyone is pretty much already saying that pep, his partner in this case, was getting lynched the next day? I don't believe that ssbm would ever lead that. I think that ssbm would hand it off to scum partner pep.
As I said, Kyouko claim is incredible important. Your theory kinda confuses me. What are you actually implying. If you are defending Kyouko, then you think that Gamma is scum in your words, at least that is what I'm getting from them.
Not defending kyouko one bit. All I'm saying is that SSBM and screenplay are very unlikely to be together because if you and gamma were town, screenplay would in zero worlds tell you to unvote. He'd just wait, all excited like a little kid and when partner ssbm logs on, would just hammer and win.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by nydushermain »

SSBM's claim is important to wait for. WHICH IS WHY YOU UNVOTE
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1077, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like Mewtaph/ssbm was the most under-the-radar player overall Day 1.
Would like some examples of what you see in Accountant.
I think this explains EXACTLY why ssbm ran the kill. There we're many light FoSes but no hard suspicion.
at the end of Day 2.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1389, nydushermain wrote:For the record, I still believe that there's a good chance that pep and gamma are together.
In post 1379, Pepchoninga wrote:
This is especially strange. If you think that screenplay is scum, you just keep your vote here. That's fine if you're 100% sure. However, you said "I won't until everyone claims." What is that supposed to mean? Once a counterclaim potentially happens, you just decide, "alright, now let's evaluate alignments." ?????? You could literally lose here if you're town because you're waiting out on future evaluations.
In post 1382, Pepchoninga wrote:
Belive me on this.
So now you want to just keep the vote there? So you lied about waiting for the claims above? I just don't understand what you're doing if you're town. I'm so tempted to place my vote on you right now but BECAUSE I'M TOWN I won't just randomly throw a vote on someone who could also potentially be town. I want you to read that last sentence if you're town at least 100 times to yourself OUT LOUD and realize what you're doing by voting on gamma.
No, I want everybody to claim, because this can basically tell us who is scum from Gamma and Kyouko. Tho I also wanna keep the lynch in line and try and prevent hammers. I'm not withholding information from you. Actually I'm trying to bait someone. This might be town or scum. It's your perspective on the matter.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Are you VT or PR pep? Claim it.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1390, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1388, Pepchoninga wrote:
If you're softing a PR, there's literally ZERO reason to hide it. All you're doing is witholding information from town by doing so. Why wouldn't you just say "hey, I'm actually tracker?" Why wait? Just go -_- . I'm not voting on someone who is uncced. I want you to HARD CLAIM right now. VT or tracker/cop? Whichever one you claim now, I am holding onto you forever. If you EVER claim someone else in the future, I am voting on you and we lose if you're town. HARD CLAIM
I already claimed, didn't I? This is my HARD CLAIM. And I expect you to keep your promise.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by nydushermain »

So then why the fuck are you voting on an unCCed tracker???
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1394, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1077, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like Mewtaph/ssbm was the most under-the-radar player overall Day 1.
Would like some examples of what you see in Accountant.
I think this explains EXACTLY why ssbm ran the kill. There we're many light FoSes but no hard suspicion.
at the end of Day 2.
I think he could easily send the kill day 1, but not day 2. Pep was going downhill. Why try to save him now?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”