Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Kairal »

Well I've been in favour of a full claim for a while because tomorrow might be lylo. Obviously that would entail you claiming.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Kairal »

Man why would I even want to walk back my scum read of you? You're unpleasant to play with. If I were scum and I thought you were actually cop I'd want you dead. If I were actually scum and I thought you were just gambiting I'd still want you dead because you're scum reading me. Regardless of either of our alignments I want you dead because you're a pain. Unfortunately for me it makes no sense for your claim to be a lie so I have to conclude we're on the same team. This conclusion is not something I'm happy about.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by massive »

And yet you're coming up with reasons I might not be town. Why is that?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Kairal »

Maybe I was being unclear? I considered several reasons why you might be scum and discarded them all. To clarify I believe your claim and believe you're town. Obviously I'm going to adjust my reads when we get a cop claim (with no counter) that doesn't make sense for a scum team.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

So how far along are the catch ups? Also I think Dierfire and Culted have been out for a while...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Prodding Dierfire and culted.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Kairal »

4 days till the deadline.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Flubber/Naoimi-Tan are the two I'd feel comfortable lynching today.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Kairal »

I think I'd prefer culted or flubber but Naomi works too.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Kairal »

I believe the VC is currently:

Naomi: AJ, culted
massive: Flubber
Kairal: massive
Flubber: Kairal

Leaving Dier, Naomi, Black Void and IamI not voting.

5 to lynch
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1204, Aj The Epic wrote:So how far along are the catch ups? Also I think Dierfire and Culted have been out for a while...
I stalled on page 17 I didn't get much sleep last night and its hard to focus right now. I was planning to make a start and reach page 20 today.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

@MOD: Can I request a 24 hour extension for me and the other replacement to catch up? as not a lot is happening while we're reading up and 45pages + is a LOT of text.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay guys I'm getting to the point that I don't feel my reads are going to change very much. May I have the cop results and who the cop was and what nights.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 449, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I just want to point out that if i randomly voted a bunch and got heat and votes for it then said it was random and meaningless i would be called scum and lynched.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Sorry guys, it's going to take me a couple more days I think but I'll keep you updated with my reads so you know where I'm likely to vote. I'll respond to the recent stuff once caught up.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 453, massive wrote:My concern is not for whether you and CK are the same alignment, MDS, nor for whether the mod was correct in replacing CK for his actions. My concern is for the amount of time and effort you put into getting people to NOT LOOK AT IT, to ignore it, to claim it's NAI, and THAT is what makes me say "the lady doth protest too much." Which is, in all honesty, what "protest" MEANS. And how, of course, me "doubling down" has no actual link to factual in-thread posts. You tried. You failed.
just tackling this part'
My concern is not for whether you and CK are the same alignment - Being the same alignment would mean you could confirm one from the other. this as green would mean one less person to find or one less person to suspect (depending on red or green flip) So it would be something you would want to find out as green.

I would of covered the second part but it kinda confused me as it felt like two conflicting things. So.. yeah..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 454, MiniDeathStar wrote:No no no, massive, sorry but you don't get to backpedal on that now. You very clearly stated it right here:
In post 365, massive wrote:You'd have to start with explaining how scum-CK voting town-MDS is playing against his wincon.
and this is why I'm playing by post XD If I read this after. I wouldn't of said that last thingy.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 465, MiniDeathStar wrote:Oh no, I thought I'd placed Flub at the top of the orange section and you interpreted him as my top scumread. I don't actually care that much to sort people *within* each category, just to sort them in categories.

Thanks Kairal. ♥
Im doing kinda the same thing where I have people in groups based on my thought on them.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 1212, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay guys I'm getting to the point that I don't feel my reads are going to change very much. May I have the cop results and who the cop was and what nights.
Newman was odd cop, died night one. massive has claimed even cop, checked Black void night 2 (town result).
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Kairal »

Oh also Grey was Jailkeeper. Died night 2, didn't leave any obvious hints who he jailed.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay Im on page 20 and should explain something about how I form reads as I only noticed it over this read over that I never noticed it before. So.. the longer the game goes on the harder it becomes to shift my veiw on things.. so between each of these big read landmark points my reads have less and less veriantion as I find things more and more mounting up so its twice as hard to shift my read between 1-5 as it is between 5-10 and twice as hard again from 10-20 and so on. right now I feel that I have my reads kinda cemented. though I will threw I am in the boat of feeling pretty comfertable with my list being where it is. So without futher ado I will now compile and explain my reads at the start of PG20

culted - So far there posts have looked and examined things in depth. they explain there points and push there red reads with conviction but are not byond talking with both others and the target to work out the alignment of the person in question. They also appear to have had quite a busy season so had posts less often as the game progressed. this also makes sense for someone getting demoralized. I do not think there playing lurky red though as when they return they always do with a nice bit of content and covering stuff they wish to (kinda like i've done)

Blackvoid - other than that they was pushed poorly by flubber and massive. both of which I'm red reading and that the mod confirmed (in my mind) that we're the same alignment I am sure there town. Oh yeah and they also have excellent content and have beed red hunting pretty consistantly all game so I don't think there gonna flip red for all those reasons

Kairal - though they had a rocky start I feel there content really picked up after the start of the game and they kept the momtum going and even now they are still looking and examining things explaning there reads not only to those there pushing but the others as well. additionally there are a few stand out moments. such as stepping up to protect someone from a red push when they didn't need to. which though could be white knighting I seriously dobut thats the case given how much content they have been produceing upto the halfway mark.

diefire - though they are busy a lot I agree with most there views It seems entirely likely to me there green as there reads though given rarely have a lot when there given and has trended towards my own thoughts at the time of their posting which makes me feel like they are thinking and considering the game in the same kinda style I do.

Aj The Epi - Good content as the game when on. I can't think of any note worthy wow moments but I think they have given about the same ammount of effort threwout the game and have been concidering and trying to solve the game. not as strong read as the ones above and my last nullish with green hints.

Okay and now who I personally suspect as being the red pool

I Am Innocent - I can't remember anything note worthy from this person at all. Thats how little they stand out I regard them as a lurky red and only in red cause poe I don't think they are putting in enough effort to join the green list above.

massive - Has had some terrible pushes selecting people who are obviously green and trying to make them out to be red. He also has only said someone is green once. my slot back in the mid 100's (bare in mind this is upto 475) If someone was trying to sort green from red I think there would at least be 2 or 3 green reads by the time nearly 500 posts was up or given our group at least 3 or 4.

Flubbernugget
(Not really trusting there reaction to the slips) I'm not going into this one but I'll leave my raw note here
(Stopping discussion by saying defending yourself is bad) I think I commented on this one ealier
(Mudslinging blackvoid by saying they was sheeping when they wasn't given Flubs vote was RVS) and this
Those was my top 3 notable notes. (ones I wrote down because omg) Other than those there general pushes have been bad//weak. they don't post very often (upto page 20) and when they do its about the same number of line I been making on my catchup posts without the supplementary large posts that come every now and then.

There may be some coordination between My two biggest red reads but I don't think its strong enough to really hold up. things like both of them pressuring MDS at about the same time and both of them Town read my slot.

Additionally much like Massive they don't give many Town reads. the above mentioned thing being the only thing of note Pre-475.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1218, Kairal wrote:
In post 1212, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay guys I'm getting to the point that I don't feel my reads are going to change very much. May I have the cop results and who the cop was and what nights.
Newman was odd cop, died night one. massive has claimed even cop, checked Black void night 2 (town result).
Now see here comes my issue. Blackvoid is in creditable Green. Everyone here was calling that D1 other than Massive (and I'm not sure if his read changes D2 so I'll keep an eye open for that now)

So my problem is as follows;

If Massive Is green I have to speculate that one of the following people has to be red; Culted, kairal, diefire, or AJ and I just can't see this as being true.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 485, Flubbernugget wrote:Ignore reads on me = not crying when I'm scum read

Not only am I scum hunting you right now, I started the massive wagon too
Wait what? No. I would of noticed. Oh OH yeah that whole BS! Your Random Vote Stage Vote Does Not Count As Starting A Wagon!
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 494, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 135, Flubbernugget wrote:Massive, I would like your read on cloudkicker. I see your as not reading them as town, yet your votes for someone else for *reasons*

And my vote is staying on you.
look at how random my vote is everyone

LOOK AT IT
Thats not your Vote post and is literally your only interaction directly (and subsequent conversations on the topic). You may have turned your joke vote into a semi-serious vote. but thats not really starting a wagon. Your barely even pushing :/
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 498, MiniDeathStar wrote:it's not like I even care who started the wagon. It just boggles me why you keep bringing it up
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”