Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1549, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What I mean is "how's that ever a thought process" supposed to be sarcasm?

The game isn't over until we lynch both scum, and I might die tonight, so why would I not use what time I have to catch the second scum after confirming the first?

If Accountant were here to IC he'd be saying the same thing, I'm sure even Gamma agrees this is optimal play but I doubt he'll say it for obvious reasons. If you weren't caught already and weren't a newbie that'd be a slip

pedit:RB can block me and kill conftown Pep, are you even trying?
But to you, you're saying I'm already conf scum. So why would I RB you if I were RB and leave you alive?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1549, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What I mean is "how's that ever a thought process" supposed to be sarcasm?

The game isn't over until we lynch both scum, and I might die tonight, so why would I not use what time I have to catch the second scum after confirming the first?

If Accountant were here to IC he'd be saying the same thing, I'm sure even Gamma agrees this is optimal play but I doubt he'll say it for obvious reasons. If you weren't caught already and weren't a newbie that'd be a slip

pedit:RB can block me and kill conftown Pep, are you even trying?
Yes, you're trying sooo hard to find scum. For the record, the following post is what was so scummy from you:
In post 1452, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just got to this game after work/sleep. Least interested in my newbies so I tend to get to my other stuff first
Not sure if you're interested in taking advice from a "newbie" but that's probably what pushed my scum read on you over and made me decide "fuck it, I'm just going to vote." Tidbit of advice, a real PR wouldn't have said they were "not interested in the game," especially when they had an actual check that was living. If you JUST refrained from saying that, I think I would've had a much harder time deciding.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If I had rushed the vote on Gamma his fakeclaim would have worked out to where cop was revealed and there would have been potential for scum to self-hammer. If scum didn't know I was cop right now, I would have a decent chance of coming into tomorrow with enough results to know who the scum was either by PoE or a straight up guilty on scum. The only reason for Gamma to make that claim in LyLo was to bait me out, so I waited to vote once I'd realized what was going on
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by nydushermain »

So you're saying that if you just didn't CC, we would have possibly lynched the UNCOUNTERCLAIMED tracker? And then you'd go onto the next day as a "cop" ???? LOL get out of here. Please tell me people are reading this.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You literally quoted the post you misrepped in the post that you misrepped me in lol. I said I was least interested in my newbies and that I tend to get to my other stuff (other games) first, not that I was not interested in this game. I'm interested in all of my games. I didn't know if Pep was alive until I got to the game.

You weren't confscum to me until screenplay didn't hammer me when he posted while I was L-1. Gamma was confscum when he claimed, but as I said, that left the last scum to be between you and screenplay. If one of you 2 were roleblocker and I would have voted Gamma too early a quickhammer could have happened, and then the roleblocker amongst you could block me and kill pep, then it would be on me to figure out which of you were scum tomorrow. By waiting, I was able to figure out which of you are the second scum and now Pep knows too so it doesn't matter whether I die or not because Pep or I *will* live to see tomorrow and lynch you.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1554, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You literally quoted the post you misrepped in the post that you misrepped me in lol. I said I was least interested in my newbies and that I tend to get to my other stuff (other games) first, not that I was not interested in this game. I'm interested in all of my games. I didn't know if Pep was alive until I got to the game.

You weren't confscum to me until screenplay didn't hammer me when he posted while I was L-1. Gamma was confscum when he claimed, but as I said, that left the last scum to be between you and screenplay. If one of you 2 were roleblocker and I would have voted Gamma too early a quickhammer could have happened, and then the roleblocker amongst you could block me and kill pep, then it would be on me to figure out which of you were scum tomorrow. By waiting, I was able to figure out which of you are the second scum and now Pep knows too so it doesn't matter whether I die or not because Pep or I *will* live to see tomorrow and lynch you.
So you thought that if you voted, there was a chance that if gamma were scum, he'd just self vote? Rofl. Nope.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1553, nydushermain wrote:So you're saying that if you just didn't CC, we would have possibly lynched the UNCOUNTERCLAIMED tracker? And then you'd go onto the next day as a "cop" ???? LOL get out of here. Please tell me people are reading this.
I'm saying the only reason Gamma claimed is because he's a goon with a roleblocker and the doctor flip confirmed to his team that there was a cop. He claimed to get the cop into the open and possibly win today by lynching me. It takes 1 town to mislynch in LyLo though and that doesn't look like it's going to happen now that you and Gamma are out in the open

pedit: If I voted with my claim and Pep or Screenplay were too hasty Gamma could have self-hammered to keep any discussion from happening between the last 3 town so that there would be only 2 town left to discuss the game tomorrow
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1556, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1553, nydushermain wrote:So you're saying that if you just didn't CC, we would have possibly lynched the UNCOUNTERCLAIMED tracker? And then you'd go onto the next day as a "cop" ???? LOL get out of here. Please tell me people are reading this.
I'm saying the only reason Gamma claimed is because he's a goon with a roleblocker and the doctor flip confirmed to his team that there was a cop. He claimed to get the cop into the open and possibly win today by lynching me. It takes 1 town to mislynch in LyLo though and that doesn't look like it's going to happen now that you and Gamma are out in the open

pedit: If I voted with my claim and Pep or Screenplay were too hasty Gamma could have self-hammered to keep any discussion from happening between the last 3 town so that there would be only 2 town left to discuss the game tomorrow
So you're saying you thought gamma thought he was just going to die automatically so he would just self hammer instead of trying to win the game today if he's scum? Ha.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'm saying that once my claim was in the open Gamma had what he wanted out of his claim
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

There's no point in him fakeclaiming if he wasn't worried about the cop coming into tomorrow with results to autowin
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1558, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm saying that once my claim was in the open Gamma had what he wanted out of his claim
Wait a minute. LOL

If you were town, you would have already known that gamma was confirmed scum to you. Pep, your "confirmed town" had already voted on gamma and neither me nor screenplay were hammering so it couldn't be us two. Lack of "attempts at game solving"
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by nydushermain »

@SCREENPLAY and @pepchoninga (and for the record, it's just you honestly screenplay cuz I'm pretty sure pep is scum partners with ssbm), I hope you realize that I was ACTUALLY attempting to solve the game and that ssbm has just been a potato.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1560, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1558, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm saying that once my claim was in the open Gamma had what he wanted out of his claim
Wait a minute. LOL

If you were town, you would have already known that gamma was confirmed scum to you. Pep, your "confirmed town" had already voted on gamma and neither me nor screenplay were hammering so it couldn't be us two. Lack of "attempts at game solving"
You realize it takes 3 votes to hammer, right? Neither you nor Screenplay could have hammered Gamma when Pep was the only one voting. I also wasn't in the thread at all while Pep was voting. As I said, I got to this game after my other games
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also not sure how you can argue that I haven't been gamesolving when I've been quite transparent with how I used my checks and PoE to narrow down scum, and with how I waited to vote until after I had figured out the last scum.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

VOTE: GammaEmerald

Nyd sorry. I am confirmed town. By a cop. If Kyouko wasn't a cop, he wouldn't be saying something like that. Also it makes sense that there is a roleblocker.

That makes Gamma a confirmed scum. And your actions are not saying anything but - "I just need to not allow my parthner to get lynched".

I honestly never though you were scum, but now the possibility seems likely.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Kyouko, you need to attempt an investigation on Srceenplay during the night. If he shows town, we have our scum next day. If he shows mafia we have our scum tomorrow. If you get roleblocked...well then it's gonna be harder.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: Gama Emrerald
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

And now we hope...
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Well now we know what to do
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:43 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 3.finalImage

ssbm_Kyouko (2)
Gamma Emerald, nydushermain L-1

Gamma Emerald (3)
ssbm_Kyouko, Pepchoninga, Srceenplay LYNCH!

Day three deadline is Saturday January 21, 9AM PST. (expired on 2017-01-21 10:00:00)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:51 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Gamma Emerald was lynched! He was

Spoiler:
mhsmith0 wrote:
Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player they targeted with their action, if any.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

A victory condition has been achieved! Congratulations to the
mafia
!
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:54 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Last edited by mhsmith0 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:55 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Gg guys!
Show
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

that gg sounds so bad :D
Pepchoninga