Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's scum but what would we have discussed?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 3.FGamma Emerald 6 (Aj The Epic, Tywin Lannister, Nero Cain, Alisae, xSoniaNevermindx, ssbm_Kyouko)
Tywin Lannister 2 (Gamma Emerald, Pine)
Nero Cain 1 (Titus)

Not Voting 2 (gerryoat, Elbirn)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

Gamma Emerald has been lynched. He was a...

Spoiler:
Townie

It is now Night 3. 48 hours.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

Apologies for the delay.

ssbm_Kyouko has been killed. He was a Townie.

Alisae has been killed. He was a Town Vigilante.

Day 4 can start, dead thread access will happen later.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

Please hold, the mod is a stupid idiot.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Per list mod, our solution is to let the flips I posted stand. There was a mod error causing them to be incorrect, but this seems to be the fairest solution. My apologies to those affected and the game in general.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Pine »

wut

I want to know what the fuck is up with the error, but I feel like trying to guess is futile and counterproductive.

Okay, by my math, assuming 3 scum + Traitor, we're one off MYLO, though a lucky roleblock or Doctor could give us a reprieve. Time to stop dicking around.

VOTE: Tywin
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by gerryoat »

lol ffs

VOTE: Tywin
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Lylo, but whatever. I'm not scum. I don't even care anymore though.

Pine is obviously scum. Idk the other one. AJ probably.

Whatever. What was the mod error? Was I supposed to die instead? Not like it matters, since I'll be lynched today and that will be game. Only town left are Titus, Gerry (whose slot was so bad that they let their Mason partner die), maybe Sonia, and me. Scum have to be Pine and AJ, unless Sonia was bussing Nos D2.

Also, before you bad townies quicklynch me with scum and lose the game, a mass claim is usually a better idea first. Not doing it in Lylo is idiotic. Learn how to play mafia Gerryoats, since your fucking confirmed town. SMH

I realize useless players like Gerry won't care and will lose the game without thought, but Titus/Sonia may want to consider the mass claim first.

Also, have you geniuses ever thought that I was left alive to be the lylo mislynch all game? Kinda obvious, but the wagon restarts every day phase. It's as if none of you know how to use your heads. Pine is obvious scum (I should've gotten him lynched yesterday, but gamma looked worse being so fucking useless), but AJ played a good game. Pine is bad, but he got helped by worse town. Oh well. Good game scum. If pine somehow flipped town, I'd have to concede that town had no chance with players like that doing nothing all game. Not a single worthwhile post has ever been made by Pine all game, so im giving him the benefit of the doubt by saying he's scum.

And
VOTE: AJ

Mass claim or don't, but the loss isn't on me if you quicklynch in Lylo.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Forgot about Nero. So it is mylo. Whatever. My vote stays, so do whatever you want. I know nobody will give a case against me, because nobody has given one all game. I also know nobody will ask me a single question, so I'm not gonna be paying attention to this game beyond prod dodging most likely. When all town does is vote without thought or reason, then there's no real point.

And Alisae: I guess I was wrong about gamma. I scum read him in every game it seems, because he's useless in every game he plays. Wish he'd change things up for once. Idk what scum gamma would look like when this is his town play smh. Also, I wish you had shot pine instead of Kyouko. Kyouko was making sense. Pine hasn't done shit all game but vote me and prod dodge.... Not that confirmed town players like Gerry have done anything either so game is a wash.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Forgot Elibirn to, so it's not mylo either. Mass claim not needed. Lynch away. Town can afford two more deaths.

Make it quick plz. I'd rather not waste my time in a lost game, since I don't trust the confirmed town players in Lylo, and if players like Pine are town, then the game was screwed from the start.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Pine »

Your OMGUS is showing
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Titus »

I would like Nero to make a choice.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

between? I'd be relatively ok with a Tywin lynch since since his last few posts are
ate
and we aren't in Lylo. He also had a weird as F town read on me d1 then suddenly downgraded me for F all reason. So scum keeping me as a maybe lynchble if a SRS wagon ever started on me. I'd like to hear from Sonia and Elbrin though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Elbirn »

Tywin your AtE is being laid on far too thiccc. Yes, with 3 c's. I don't even understand what you're upset about. And your attempts to discredit pine as not doing anything make no goddamn sense when he's been contributing quite a bit since shedding his lurker-sack-Ness from day 1. And then I have no idea how you forget several people as being in the game and push that it's lylo and dude you're just what

I've been flip-flopping on your alignment all game but I think these recent posts have solidified me being tired of your shit. Constant, baseless ate, and your jabs at Pine are like scum stubbornly refusing to let go of a mislynch they want. The latter is exactly what I do when I'm scum, and I feel that plenty of scum have done it, you don't have organic read progressions cuz it's all fake so you pick a target and you stick with it and then you don't know when to stop.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What is your Sonia read?

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

There are 8 players alive, 4 to lynch
We're in lylo if there are 3 living scum

Are there 3 living scum? Does tywin know that there are 3 scum and thus know it's lylo based on post 3983, then back tracks away by claiming to forget about 2 other players? Only time will tell!~☆
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 3990, Nero Cain wrote:What is your Sonia read?
Is this towards me?
If yes I'm about to go shower so the best answer I have for now is to shrug my shoulders. She was written off as town earlier but I legitimately forget why, and she's done fuck all since. I'd like to iso her and get back to you soon-ish
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

I lied I haven't gotten to shower yet but I also haven't done shit. In a minute.

Tywin, why do you townread sonia again?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:29 am

In post 3991, Elbirn wrote:There are 8 players alive, 4 to lynch
We're in lylo if there are 3 living scum

Are there 3 living scum? Does tywin know that there are 3 scum and thus know it's lylo based on post 3983, then back tracks away by claiming to forget about 2 other players? Only time will tell!~☆
4 scum and a traitor seems like overkill to me. I forgot about you and Nero, so I had assumed it was Lylo. You can play as if it's mylo idc, but don't blame me for a quicklynch you didn't even think about first if it is. I warned you all.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:34 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

we have 1 ml left I'm quite sure on that or I'ma have a bit of a "talk" with the mod
Were not using that ML on Tywin sorry
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:35 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

Is wanting the mason to claim today a bad idea or no?
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:48 am

In post 3993, Elbirn wrote:I lied I haven't gotten to shower yet but I also haven't done shit. In a minute.

Tywin, why do you townread sonia again?
She voted Nero D2 as the counter wagon to obv town maz, when Nero wasn't in a situation that needed bussing by scum. I thought that was obvious? Do you not read the game at all?

Also, don't call my statements AtE. I'm not appealing to anyone. I'm resigned with a town loss, because it doesn't look like the confirmed town ever even try to find scum all game. Without Alisae at least pushing the conversation forward about the less-than-obv town players (nice way of calling gamma/pine useless), I don't think town stands a chance. There's no appeal here. It's just my honest assessment.

If there ARE 5 total scum (4 + traitor) then we lose regardless. I don't see town banding together to lynch scum 3 times in a row. It just isn't happening, so it has to be 2 scum left or there's no point. If there are only 2 left, mislynching me doesn't end the game. Tomorrow will be Lylo, but that's not my problem at that point. Otherwise, I don't see a win path here for town. That's just my honest opinion.

What actually pisses me off though are players that are basically confirmed, like Gerry, naked voting me and not even caring that it is possibly mylo. If it IS mylo, a mass claim is necessary. Never let scum quicklynch in that situation, so him blindly voting me is just bad play. Pine I assume is scum, so idc what he does. His naked vote without reason has been the same since D1, so there's nothing new there.

Anyways, my point is that I don't think it's mylo, since i can't see how the game would've been balanced with 4 scum and 1 traitor. If that is the case, I don't see a town win in any event. It just isn't happening. Pine and company could literally tell everyone 'hey I'm scum!' and half the players would ignore it and vote elsewhere. There's no leadership or even a town bloc for cohesion, so I don't see town having a chance. Aside from that, since I assume there are only two scum left, i don't completely care if I'm lynched. Tomorrow will be Lylo, but at least the easy derp wagon on me can't materialize in Lylo.

It also annoys me that there hasn't been a case on me like... Ever. None of you have ever demanded one, so scum are never held accountable. I have had no real backing all game aside from Alisae yesterday, so my opinion and demand for people to be responsible with their votes always goes unheard. In my biased opinion, that is a very, very damning thing for the confirmed (or pretty damn close to it) town players to not have forced. Even if Titus or Gerry truly believe I'm scum, they should demand a case from others and give a case themselves. I was obviously wrong about gamma and Kyouko, but at least I consistently gave reasons for my belief in SRing them. I've yet to see any reasoning for anyone to SR me past the D1 Titus thing saying I lied (I didn't), so it should be obvious that my wagon is scum driven every single day. At least, I think it's obvious, but whatever anyone believes, more info is ALWAYS good, so without demanding voted to have reasons and accountability, there's absolutely no way town had a chance this game. That reflects on town in a bad way. I hope it's a lesson learned for future games. Some things should always happen in games, and one is to demand reasons/cases for votes outside of RVS.

My $.02
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:52 am

EBWOP: typo above. Sonia voted NOS (not Nero). I meant to say Nos.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:23 am

In post 3989, Elbirn wrote:Tywin your AtE is being laid on far too thiccc. Yes, with 3 c's. I don't even understand what you're upset about. And your attempts to discredit pine as not doing anything make no goddamn sense when he's been contributing quite a bit since shedding his lurker-sack-Ness from day 1. And then I have no idea how you forget several people as being in the game and push that it's lylo and dude you're just what

I've been flip-flopping on your alignment all game but I think these recent posts have solidified me being tired of your shit. Constant, baseless ate, and your jabs at Pine are like scum stubbornly refusing to let go of a mislynch they want. The latter is exactly what I do when I'm scum, and I feel that plenty of scum have done it, you don't have organic read progressions cuz it's all fake so you pick a target and you stick with it and then you don't know when to stop.
Honestly, you shouldn't compare your scum game with mine. I'm town this game, but from my own assessment of my play when I am scum, I'm usually always a strong TR. Playing town is far easier IMO than being real town. You can make plays (knowing alignments) that look completely town to the end, while being real town is a guessing game that inherently makes me cynical. After reading past scum games from myself, im usually pretty optimistic and hopeful (playing it anyways) as scum, and i join town blocs. I even bus a partner or two if they're not playing well enough to survive long. As town, I distrust everyone naturally, and when I'm not a PR, I get mad at those who are and aren't playing their role well.

Not that I expect you to believe me, but that's how I seem to play when I look at my own game. Obviously, I could adjust everything knowing my own meta, but since I haven't had a completed game where I've been scum on this name in MS, I don't really have a meta here. Just go look at my other few competed town games, and you'll probably see a pattern.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”