Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 29, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Take a step back and realize that Pine can use emotional ties to make it seem impossible that he wouldn't pick either of you if ya'll were that close, ergo, he set up D1 and D2 mislynches in that respect.

Even if it doesn't end up being mislynches, there will be tonnes of noise created by you two arguing.

P-Edit: Pine is this the Mastin you told me about?
In post 32, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I LOVE THE MASTIN STORY AND I READ THAT THREAD. SOOOO GOOD
In post 38, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Hey Pine, can you do me a flavor?
In post 40, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:I want a MyLo/LyLo rematch.
In post 46, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 41, Pine wrote:Well, you'll have to mislynch all these schmucks for me in order to get there, mmkay?
Damn..that's actually a really bad idea.
In post 59, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Hey Pine, you think we would have won the Hunger Games if it wasn't for those two strongmans?
In post 69, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:ur memz R trash
In post 7, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:"The Fallen" Just my pride

I got tears
and the fact that you're comparing this to fate asking pine to describe his favorite player with detailed reasons is hurting my heart and my soul
why
why would you ever compare those two things unless you were an evil bear who was begging for death?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Fate »

What challenge did I back down from?

I AINT BACK DOWN FROM NO CHALLENGE YA HEAR
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 923, Monokuma wrote:There's zero indication he "wasn't serious" when he asked it, what a terrible reason to hand wave something, especially right after you've said it had obvious town benefit. That's basically a contradiction. Are you even thinking this through? Doesn't seem like it.
both applied
i did explain an obvious town benefit
i also explained something else that might have happened
you still haven't explained why it's scummy
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 927, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 923, Monokuma wrote:There's zero indication he "wasn't serious" when he asked it, what a terrible reason to hand wave something, especially right after you've said it had obvious town benefit. That's basically a contradiction. Are you even thinking this through? Doesn't seem like it.
both applied
i did explain an obvious town benefit
i also explained something else that might have happened
you still haven't explained why it's scummy
It's scummy because his other posts indicate he doesn't see value in interacting with Pine. It's scummy because he never followed up with something "had an obvious town benefit". It's scummy because there's more scum motivation than town motivation. It's scummy because it was a faked interaction with a partner.
Let's give it everything we've got! It's punishment time!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Fate »

ok Ill indulge you scumbear

I asked Pine a question, just fishing for any sort of reaction and was willing to play a bit of WIFOM game. If theres one thing Ive honed over the years its whether someone actually believes the shit they're typing. His response was geniune
I was busy as fuck as mentioned before, I also don't recall there being anything to follow up on? He answered it saying something, and that was enough for me to see what I had asked the question for

You asked me a bunch of times like a scumfuck harping on something so trivial like it was PIVOTAL. These are the sort of straws that scum grasp at HENCE THE WAGON ON YOU. you goan die gurl.

Now about Gin, Nacho's addressed this but Gin has gone back and forth gumming up the thread at times and I wanted to know why so I asked him. "Throwing shade" is complete bullshit.

See here's the
THE REAL FATE PLAY BY PLAY

Fate: I genuinely want to know whyyoure interacting with Pine so much, Gin.
Vaxscumfuck: Y U THINK HES SCUM IS HE SCUM CAN WE LYNCH IT?
Fate: [Thoughts: wow Vax is scum here huh...] *vague nonanswer cheekiness about Vax being scum*
Vaxscumkillstownieatnight: LOL FATE THROWN SHADE THATS REAL SUSS YO
Fate: hehheHEHAHEAHAHA
Scumbear: WOWFATE BEEN THROWN SHADE AT GIN FO DAT? HE IZ SCUM YO SPECIALLLY SINCE THIS OTHER SHITTY REASON I HAS BEEN PRIMING UP

You're all welcome.

Monokuma+Vax 2017
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 923, Monokuma wrote:If you want to put us down and imply we're being lackluster when we're pointing out seriously sketchy interactions, that's your prerogative.
the reason why i'm being as antagonistic as i am with you is because i'm asking you to explain where you're coming from and you're not answering. i don't mean to put you down; i like both of you well enough and if you're town we're still in the area where it's a me problem and not a you problem. unfortunately, you have a very strong scum game. i am scumreading you. i am going to push you until i feel better about you or you are dead and while i don't intend to be an ass, i will probably end up being an ass because the only thing that's going to push me off you is explaining where you're coming or some honest to god scum tells - if there is something concrete that i can do to fix our interactions then please let me know, but otherwise i have to keep pushing because i don't know how to give you room without letting you slip away.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU NEED A NEW CAN OF PAINT

TO TRY AND COLOR ME SCUM, KUMAKILLAH

CERTAIN INTERACTIONS WITH PINE ARE BENEFICIAL. OTHERS ARE JUST FOR FUCKING AROUND. I HAVE INDEED INDULGED IN BOTH BECAUSE THE LATTER APPEALED TO ME AFTER I GOT IN THE GAME AND NOW I SEE WHY TOWNGIN WOULD ENGAGE IN SUCH

CHECK.

MATE.

THE WINDOW TO WAGON ME IS LONG GONE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Fate »

see if Pine has read any recent history on me he'd know that picking me as scum would fuck over his faction

but letting me be town might be worse huehuehue

DECIMATING SCUMTEAMS FOR CAMN-SAMA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Fate »

DONT STOP PUSHING NACHO

IF ITS SMELLS LIKE A SCUM
SOUNDS LUIKE A SCUM
AND WALKS LIKE A SCUM

(wonders if he is on some watchlist now that he has web-searched: "lynch rope")
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 928, Monokuma wrote:It's scummy because his other posts indicate he doesn't see value in interacting with Pine. It's scummy because he never followed up with something "had an obvious town benefit". It's scummy because there's more scum motivation than town motivation. It's scummy because it was a faked interaction with a partner.
there's nowhere in his posts where he indicates he doesn't see value in interacting with Pine; you're conflating asking someone why they're doing what they're doing with believing that what they're doing has no value. this is an incorrect approach, this is a misinterpretation. this is a large part of why i think you are scum: surface level reading goes "fate interacted with pine and asked gin why he interacted with pine; scum!". i think both of you are good players. i expect whichever one of you i'm talking to to go deeper than that.
if i asked pine to explain why he would pick each of us, it has obvious town benefit in that it gives valuable insight into his thought process while drafting. i wouldn't followup with it because followup doesn't increase the chances he will actually answer; following up with people who are pretending to be town is valuable because they might answer your questions if enough people pressure them to. pine won't. surface reading of this is "he didn't follow up with a question! scum!". i am expecting you to go deeper than that.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

I think the main reason I enjoy interacting with Pine so much is because he's been in my first game and with scum/daytalk plus winning it, you become friends quickly. He's also been in every game I've played sans one of those and now we have a hydra we're doing. I think it's fair to say that I do it because I genuinely like talking to the dude regardless of our alignments.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm done talking with scum.

Don't let them weasel their way out of this. You've opened my eyes nacho and now I've locked on to the goal.

If I could wake up to a scum flip that'd be super but this town doesn't have the balls... (there's still a mastina wagon ffs)
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Monokuma »

You misunderstand what I mean by follow up.

You see, generally, when people ask questions, they are interested in the answer.

Fate, when we flip town, what are you going to say? "Whoopsies"? Really, I'm curious.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

"there's more scum motivation than town motivation" - i have been waiting for a while for you to explain scum motivation in what you're reading. you haven't explained it to my satisfaction yet. am i being unreasonable? am i being stupid? if i am, show me that i'm being a fucking nutjob and i will be happy to stop this push and find something else to pursue. but right now i think you're intentionally being a bit shallow - if you're annoyed by my push on you, the best way to get me to stop is to show me that i'm being dumb.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

yo Fate, do you think both Nacho and bear are scums?
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 186, Pine wrote:Mastina, lots of history. I've recently had a lot of fun with Gin and Aero. Jin and Drealmerz too. Camn and Nacho ofc. I've read some of your games, Fate, you're always quality. Most everyone else I have passing familiarity with.
how exactly was Fate supposed to follow up with this?

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ask pine what he thinks, too
balance among all things
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Monokuma »

In post 938, Nachomamma8 wrote:"there's more scum motivation than town motivation" - i have been waiting for a while for you to explain scum motivation in what you're reading. you haven't explained it to my satisfaction yet. am i being unreasonable? am i being stupid? if i am, show me that i'm being a fucking nutjob and i will be happy to stop this push and find something else to pursue. but right now i think you're intentionally being a bit shallow - if you're annoyed by my push on you, the best way to get me to stop is to show me that i'm being dumb.
we explained it not long ago, so yes, you're being dumb. and no, we're not going to do your job for you. go fetch, doggie.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 186, Pine wrote:Mastina, lots of history. I've recently had a lot of fun with Gin and Aero. Jin and Drealmerz too. Camn and Nacho ofc. I've read some of your games, Fate, you're always quality. Most everyone else I have passing familiarity with.
Pine did answer my question Nacho literally right after I asked are we somehow missing this? I wanted a quick response.

What the fuck is this "not following up" I allegedly did anyway? Ask a confirmed scum more questions? He'd think through them more maybe. If hes familiar with my games it doesnt take much to realize I'm not thinking deeply about his responses or entertaining his WIFOM game, so he is more likely to answer genuinely the first time and then slow his roll on subsequent answers... (I am making literally all of this up. Like I said I just asked a question then got busy and could only phone browse/post)

Ninja: I'm going to say :twisted: in my scum QT

But that's cute now you're slipping that you know I'm town

this scum-game

needs werk
Monokuma
Monokuma
Goon
Monokuma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Monokuma »

if that makes you want to lynch us, so be it; the error is yours.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 939, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:yo Fate, do you think both Nacho and bear are scums?
If Nacho's scum he's won my heart

I only bluffed thinking he was scum to intimidate him because I can usually get Nacho scum to be awkward and not know how to interact with me

its ALWAYS our first interaction that will show his true colors, he adapts well after that the fuck
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Immediately goes from calling me scum to AtE that I'm wrong

PROCEED

WITH

DEATH
=============================[ ]

[ ]==============================

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 928, Monokuma wrote:It's scummy because it was a faked interaction with a partner.
and this, i still take issue with
fate asked a question
and that's faked interaction because...?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Fate »

and if Nacho went from being under my laser eyes to bussing his scum buddy? nah b

Nah
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

this is painful to read
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”