Large Normal 201 - House of Harmony - At The End(GAME OVER)

Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Hello! It's late here, but I've done a little reading. 30 pages to go. Probably have some first thoughts tomorrow at some point.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I thought so too, when I was PMing the mod to replace in. It's a shame, I enjoy playing scum more. But nah, I'm town.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

But react test harder?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Clumsy »

Spoilering all of this for those who don't want to see all this. This is mostly to force myself to read through everything anyway.

Spoiler: Catch-up, Part 1
In post 4, Alisae wrote:Yo I'm a mason with Cabd
In post 5, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: alisae

not RVS
In post 8, drealmerz7 wrote:I heard there is a cattle ban

but that doesn't mean there won't be any meat

no I hate claims on D1 like that - it's pure scum or severe anti-town either way you need to go

I like this, a few town points for drealmerz.

In post 47, Alisae wrote:Competative Trash Tier Overwatch team looking for Velma, Fred, and Daphne.
Canidates will automaticly get Townreads from both me and Transcend.
Apply now!
I'm not good enough to be a Velma, I'm definetely not Daphne... I guess I'm the driver then. Where's my ascot?

In post 48, Transcend wrote:I nominate ConManMick for his impressive performance in Kids TV Show Mafia to be our Velma.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25190
Oh man. I trust Mick 100% with this.
In post 62, Indigo wrote:
In post 58, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 57, Alisae wrote:Also if there isn't a wagon on my ass this game that means people are too pussy to push my ass.
this is pure scummyness

shit like this HURTS THE GAME AND HURTS TOWN

totally votable
I cant believe it but i am agreeing with Dreal. If you shitpost for the next few pages then i assume you both are scum and are trying to make a lot of noise to disrupt the game. Please actually play the game. Make regular conversation, scum hunt later on, contribute to forward the town wincon or i will just assume you are scum.
Eh, save it for the vigilante (if we have one) if this keeps up. I think I saw the shitposting does keep up too. Ugh.

Shit Posting

Shit Posting

Shit Posting

More Shit Posting
In post 278, Jaack wrote:Actual real vote time.

VOTE: Ramcius

While it's not alone worth voting for, I've never really liked plays type disclaimers like the one in . They always read more like preemptive excuse making.

Moving along, I don't really like or either. They both have this wishy washy tone in that they aren't outright calling Alisae scum, but they are implying it in a way that would be easy to back out of. And while his vote is on Alisae it's essentially an RVS vote from waaay back, so, again, it's an almost kinda scumread that's easy to back out of.
In post 285, Jaack wrote:
In post 279, Ramcius wrote:well, me and Alisae have still ongoing game together, so till it's not ended, i can't explain my actions, but why you think i can't have genuine feel on Alisae to be scum?
I never said your scumread couldn't be real. Even scum are going to have real scumreads in multiball.

My problem was that it looks like you were trying to avoid committing to scumreading Alisae. Your vote was there and you were questioning him but it looked like you were letting yourself out of the read. For example:
In post 270, Ramcius wrote:sure i can, but sheeping is scummy, or starting wagon like that without stating a reason, and next time it might be wagon on you after naked vote
This reads to me like you have a legitimate reason to scumread Alisae, but you're letting him off the hook.

Next time there might be a wagon? Why not push for it this time? You're vote may be there, but I don't get the feeling from your posts that your that interested in pressuring him.
I like both of these posts. Pretty good reasoning being so early in the game.
In post 299, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 285, Jaack wrote:
In post 279, Ramcius wrote:well, me and Alisae have still ongoing game together, so till it's not ended, i can't explain my actions, but why you think i can't have genuine feel on Alisae to be scum?
I never said your scumread couldn't be real. Even scum are going to have real scumreads in multiball.

My problem was that it looks like you were trying to avoid committing to scumreading Alisae. Your vote was there and you were questioning him but it looked like you were letting yourself out of the read. For example:
In post 270, Ramcius wrote:sure i can, but sheeping is scummy, or starting wagon like that without stating a reason, and next time it might be wagon on you after naked vote
This reads to me like you have a legitimate reason to scumread Alisae, but you're letting him off the hook.

Next time there might be a wagon? Why not push for it this time? You're vote may be there, but I don't get the feeling from your posts that your that interested in pressuring him.
Why should he push for a wagon so early on? All we've got from many of us is just a load of shitposting. Committing to a lynch so fast could be an easu way for scum to manipulate a situation.
It's not committing, you can change at any time. But you're never going to get any information or reads D1 without some pushing. Run up a wagon, see who gets on, see who stays off, how people react, rinse repeat, get some sort of info.
In post 318, gerryoat wrote:
In post 17, Transcend wrote:
@MOD
if both scum teams kill the same person does the kill not go through like fire and ice or will they die
wait there is 2 maf teams?
In post 322, gerryoat wrote:
In post 320, BigYoshiFan wrote:There are at least 2 scumteams, which could include a lone SK. That's what I think multiball means.
OH FK. LOL.
I don't like these. Almost seems like a forced townslip. I didn't even sign up for this game in queue and I knew it was multiball.

So far, town leaning on Jaack, scum leaning on Yoshi and Indigo (mainly gut feelings), Penguin needs to post more, rest is fairly neutral.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Clumsy »

Spoiler: Part 2
Oops, forgot to add Pep into the lean scum last post.
In post 405, Transcend wrote:
Disclaimer: This is a reads list, the mod did not edit any of this post.

{gerryoat}

{drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald, Indigo}

{BigYoshiFan, Jaack}

{ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{LemonTree, PeregrineV, Pine}

{Manuel87}

{Alisae}

{ConManMick, PenguinPower}

{Pepchoninga}

Since I feel nice I'll explain my reads in the next post so I have something to go off of, when I self-ISO and so you guys thoroughly understand my thought process.
I find myself reading some of these the opposite way, but I can see this readlist from your perspective. Agree with Jaack and Pep, disagree with Iron, wish a couple others were higher. I can see where the Gerry read is coming from, but I don't think he should be nearly that high.
In post 427, ironstove wrote:Has everyone already posted ?

So far no scum reads yet.
I'm not liking Ironstove's early game yet. Seems very lurky. And not like inactive lurky, but talking and watching with scummates lurky.
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
In post 487, ironstove wrote:Was that vigi shot legit? If not I don't like the fake vigi shot and the fake confirmation that the vigi shot was real.
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
My reaction too. It was pretty obvious that the vigi shot was not legit. This looks like an attempt to set up a reason for scumreading someone.
In post 512, ConManMick wrote:You know what else
This is stupid as fuck but
Too many of his posts contain "lol"
Like, stop trying to be friends with everyone it looks baaaad no no no no no no no nono no

PEDIT yes it's a multinational you potato

PEDIT again yes I am what of it
In post 513, ConManMick wrote:Multi all ba multiball autocorrect you monkeyslut
Oh god I'm dying. I needed a bit of entertainment while reading this.
In post 531, Jaack wrote:Rules number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of mafia - fake day vig shots are fake.

I'm also finding it hard to care too much about this gerry/ConManMick thing. So let's go back in time to interesting stuff.
In post 458, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 449, Jaack wrote:I'm not sure I like how pepcho has thrown a decent amount of shade around since coming under scrutiny.

Which is to say, I don't like it but in kinda agree with his point in , and I don't particularly like manuel's response to it.
Understandable. I do throw shade sometimes unintentionally since this is mostly my personality when I point out things I don't like. I do make cases and yes I do scumhunt and this will be shown when I get a good feeling about a SR.
I don't really like this response the more I think about it. I feel like pepcho is trying too hard to get on my good side. I gave him a little breathing room and he just straight up agrees with my scumfeels about him.

It's to buttery for my tastes. I'd still prefer a Ramcius wagon, but this is fine too.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pepchoninga
I'm liking Jaack more and more. Right now, he's like, 3rd highest town read.

Gotta go, TASBOT is on AGDQ!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1261, Alisae wrote:Clumsy fun assignment. Go ISO your previous slot hold and gimmie your read on them.
Sure, I'll do that right after I get through all the pages.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 808, Jaack wrote:I've mostly been focusing on a couple of slots, so I want to get my thoughts on everyone to make sure I'm not forgetting about people. If you want more elaboration, I can do it.

Actual Town:
Alisae - There have been a lot of votes camped out here all game, but like no case, at least not in a while. I haven't seen anything to make me feel Alisae could be scum - feels relatively productive, asking good questions. I'm guessing that some people (who are more like to be scum than average) are just camped out there because there's no strong alternative.

ironstove - Feels like a mislynch just waiting to happen. I'm more basing this read on how many people on the scummier side of things kind of popped up with opinions on a slot that hasn't done enough to get lynched this early. But I'm not getting any scumbuzzes from anything.

Transcend - Good balance of doing things and not being overly serious.

Done nothing to make me feel that they are scum and thus town for now, but still no strong feels:
ConManMick - I kinda get why people are scumreading this, but I don't feel like it's scum. I think the gerry vote is bad, but I don't think it looks super scum motivated with a decent amount of people hard townreading gerry.

dreamerz7 - Kinda disappeared as of late. Gut scumread on transcend seems unliklely to come from scum. Kinda not doing much, but that seems more to be his MO than anything.

gerryoat - I feel like his early confusion about it being multiball is probably genuine. Doesn't look like a faketownslip to me. I'm not getting that strong of townfeels here, but I never read anything that looks like scum to me, and his general attitude comes across more townie than not

Indigo - Start of the game was good and fine, but hasn't done enough to make me feel too strongly. Could easily move up.

kuror - His scumread and progression on gerry seem reasonable enough to me. Another one that could easily move up with more to work with.

Done to little for me to care all that much, probably a scum or two hiding out in here:
Gamma Emerald - A lot of nothing. His vote on me was blah, was worse than blah but not that bad, but has mostly posted garbage, especially in the memetacular first 15 pages.

Lemon Tree - Has affected this game about as much as the breeze through, well, a Lemon Tree.

PenguinPower - If this is the power of penguins, then Antarctica is doomed.

PeregrineV - My gut reaction is town, but I can't really substantiate that in anyway, and there's not enough for me to feel confident in placing him any higher.

Pine - A player in this game.

Mixed Feeling Scum that I probably would be willing to lynch, but would prefer other options:
BigYoshiFan - I kinda get a gut townread from some of his posts which is why he isn't lower, but I feel like he's kind of been following the hip reads at the time. As I said before (I think) his pursuit of Pepcho looked like someone trying to make everything look scummy as opposed to someone trying to find scum.

Pepchoninga - On the one hand, I feel like a lot of the reasons people are scumreading this are bad and scum are trying to take advantage of him (see the person directly above). On the other hand, I have some significant reservations with how he's played. I wouldn't be shocked to see this flip either way.

TurboScum need rope:
Manuel87 - As I said before, I didn't like some of his back and forth with pepcho. I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry, as if he's trying to justify it after the fact. I also think its fairly strange to townread PeregrineV like he did in (the guy hasn't done enough to single him out as a townread), but I can't really put my finger on why that would help Manuel as scum. Just something to note for later.

Ramcius - Still don't like his Alisae read from earlier. feels like overly combatitve scum. He's also just been camping out on the alisae wagon but failing to put any effort into pushing it (despite being around and pushing other players). Feels like scum who can't come up with a good excuse to move their vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Manuel87

Equally willing to vote Ramcius, but I feel there is more traction here.

@Manuel - Explain to me your Peregrine read from .
In post 809, gerryoat wrote:
In post 795, gerryoat wrote:
In post 774, Manuel87 wrote:This is where i am at right now.
Scum:
gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, Pepchoninga
Let me break down why manuel might be scum

1.) his first scumread is me, and I was a polerazing slot this so far because of the fact i drew a lot of attention from the fake shot thing (that wasnt even my idea lol). I think he saw this as an opportunity to out a safe SR on me. Since there was just a recent spotlight on me, i'm a safe first scumread.

2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.

All in all, i think these scumreads are artificially and carefully crafted as scum.

VOTE: Manuel

pedit: fixed quote origin
someone tell me if they agree or not and why
Jesus my predecessor is a scum-fuck. >_< A little over half way done. I hate catch-ups.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Ignore the quotes on my last post. Phantom quotes while making my catchup.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

A lot of Alisae's posts around 600-700 look good on the surface, but something is rubbing me wrong there. Feels like scum trying to look like they're game solving, but asking questions that don't lead anywhere or can just be used to throw shade.

These are the ones that I'm talking about:
Spoiler: Trying to keep things neat
In post 640, Alisae wrote:Pep what does that response tell you about Ramcius?
Why did you ask it in the first place?
In post 643, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716189#p8716189]post 642[/url], Ramcius wrote:
he try get scumslip from me, he can try, i get more about him this way
I wasn't asking you but ok.
Why did you answer for Pep?
I have another question to ask you about this response, but I'll ask that after Pep has responded.
In post 654, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716207#p8716207]post 644[/url], Ramcius wrote:
In post 643, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716189#p8716189]post 642[/url], Ramcius wrote:
he try get scumslip from me, he can try, i get more about him this way
I wasn't asking you but ok.
Why did you answer for Pep?
I have another question to ask you about this response, but I'll ask that after Pep has responded.
i answered, cause i have nothing to hide, and i want see his next move
Okay Ram, next question.
Why did you give the response that you did? To me it seems like you want someone to attempt to discredit your slot.

Also Yoshi why are you scumreading me again?
In post 658, Alisae wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8716300#p8716300]post 652[/url], BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 504, Alisae wrote:how do you know he's not just a misunderstood townie?
I think this is ominously defensive and frankly, uncharacteristic of you.
Judging and/or comparing me to?
Because here it seems like you are DEFINITELY comparing me to something.

Spoiler: Part 3
In post 705, ironstove wrote:
In post 496, gerryoat wrote:
Btw this is a fake reaction, he says this an hour plus after free the mod posted after the fake shot. It was a forced reaction to cast a dark cloud over it
............ ? Serious?

lol VOTE: Gerry
I'm with Gerry here, the reaction was fake as hell. It already looked like a fake shot, the reaction was obvious that he was just playing along with it, the mod posts a VC with no note of his death, and you're asking if it was legit? Nah, your join date is older than 1/13/2017. Fake.
In post 704, Alisae wrote:UNVOTE:
Pep is now just coming off to me as a misunderstood townie who's most likely just writing his thoughts in a stream of consciousness and I think he would be a bit more careful about what he says. That's how his blatant contradiction reads to me.
In post 709, Pepchoninga wrote:
Pep is now just coming off to me as a misunderstood townie who's most likely just writing his thoughts in a stream of consciousness and I think he would be a bit more careful about what he says. That's how his blatant contradiction reads to me.
Oh, so you find contradictions in my posts? And if you do, care to point them out? Many people, find that contradictions are a scum sign. What makes you think that mine is more of a town sign?

Your unvote seems fishy.
Okay, so I'm not the only one that got a weird vibe from that unvote.
In post 770, Transcend wrote:this is a substantial post with substantial content
This is about summing up your game so far. While I don't like it, this shouldn't be a lynch. No information to be gained, and this is a job for the vig (if applicable). I hope this changes as I keep reading.
In post 808, Jaack wrote:I've mostly been focusing on a couple of slots, so I want to get my thoughts on everyone to make sure I'm not forgetting about people. If you want more elaboration, I can do it.

Actual Town:
Alisae - There have been a lot of votes camped out here all game, but like no case, at least not in a while. I haven't seen anything to make me feel Alisae could be scum - feels relatively productive, asking good questions. I'm guessing that some people (who are more like to be scum than average) are just camped out there because there's no strong alternative.

ironstove - Feels like a mislynch just waiting to happen. I'm more basing this read on how many people on the scummier side of things kind of popped up with opinions on a slot that hasn't done enough to get lynched this early. But I'm not getting any scumbuzzes from anything.

Transcend - Good balance of doing things and not being overly serious.

Done nothing to make me feel that they are scum and thus town for now, but still no strong feels:
ConManMick - I kinda get why people are scumreading this, but I don't feel like it's scum. I think the gerry vote is bad, but I don't think it looks super scum motivated with a decent amount of people hard townreading gerry.

dreamerz7 - Kinda disappeared as of late. Gut scumread on transcend seems unliklely to come from scum. Kinda not doing much, but that seems more to be his MO than anything.

gerryoat - I feel like his early confusion about it being multiball is probably genuine. Doesn't look like a faketownslip to me. I'm not getting that strong of townfeels here, but I never read anything that looks like scum to me, and his general attitude comes across more townie than not

Indigo - Start of the game was good and fine, but hasn't done enough to make me feel too strongly. Could easily move up.

kuror - His scumread and progression on gerry seem reasonable enough to me. Another one that could easily move up with more to work with.

Done to little for me to care all that much, probably a scum or two hiding out in here:
Gamma Emerald - A lot of nothing. His vote on me was blah, was worse than blah but not that bad, but has mostly posted garbage, especially in the memetacular first 15 pages.

Lemon Tree - Has affected this game about as much as the breeze through, well, a Lemon Tree.

PenguinPower - If this is the power of penguins, then Antarctica is doomed.

PeregrineV - My gut reaction is town, but I can't really substantiate that in anyway, and there's not enough for me to feel confident in placing him any higher.

Pine - A player in this game.

Mixed Feeling Scum that I probably would be willing to lynch, but would prefer other options:
BigYoshiFan - I kinda get a gut townread from some of his posts which is why he isn't lower, but I feel like he's kind of been following the hip reads at the time. As I said before (I think) his pursuit of Pepcho looked like someone trying to make everything look scummy as opposed to someone trying to find scum.

Pepchoninga - On the one hand, I feel like a lot of the reasons people are scumreading this are bad and scum are trying to take advantage of him (see the person directly above). On the other hand, I have some significant reservations with how he's played. I wouldn't be shocked to see this flip either way.

TurboScum need rope:
Manuel87 - As I said before, I didn't like some of his back and forth with pepcho. I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry, as if he's trying to justify it after the fact. I also think its fairly strange to townread PeregrineV like he did in (the guy hasn't done enough to single him out as a townread), but I can't really put my finger on why that would help Manuel as scum. Just something to note for later.

Ramcius - Still don't like his Alisae read from earlier. feels like overly combatitve scum. He's also just been camping out on the alisae wagon but failing to put any effort into pushing it (despite being around and pushing other players). Feels like scum who can't come up with a good excuse to move their vote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Manuel87

Equally willing to vote Ramcius, but I feel there is more traction here.

@Manuel - Explain to me your Peregrine read from .
Going to address a few things here.

1. Reads on Manuel and Ramicus(Me) are wrong. I understand your case for Manuel, but sorry, you're wrong my dude. Pretty confident that slot is town.
2. Transcend: I don't think it's a good balance there. It's like 90% nothing, 10% actual play at this point in the thread. Doesn't necessarily mean scum though, but I don't think it's a good balance, especially to townread.
3. Good call on Mick.
4. I agree with the middlings. More time needed there.

My reads as of right now, town up top:

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack}
{Pine, GerryOat}
{drealmerz7, PeregrineV, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree}
{Transcend, Alisae}
{Pepchoninga, BigYoshiFan}
{ironstove}

A lot of these are pretty close tiers, not huge jumps in between.

Peregrine's posts are really scarce. Is this normal for him?

Also, I'm not great at reading Gamma, if my last game with him was of any evidence.
Freaking twilight troll...
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1384, Transcend wrote:
In post 1377, Clumsy wrote:{drealmerz7, PeregrineV, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree}
That's an enormous and terrible null pool btw

And it's also from 20+ pages ago, where most of them haven't posted more than a handful of times. Be patient, jeez
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Pst, Alisae. Is "Mack" here, ConManMick? Asking for clarity here.
In post 902, Alisae wrote:Hmm, it might be a possibility that Kuror0 and Mack are paired, maybe even with Manuel.
Garry says that Kuror0 misreps him and Mack instantly jumps on Garry for misrepping.
Not to mention I say something about misrepresentation and he answers that when it was directed towards Mack, which also seems wierd. I don't think Kuror0 had any reason to answer my quesiton so him suddenly answering it seems wierd.
Also what I find wierd is that Manuel never interacted with Garry and he thinks that Garry is scum until Manuel gives a case on Garry.
So yeah, I'll be adding a body to the Mack wagon and maybe a flip will help me sorta understand what happened there.
VOTE: Mack

Shit Theory or nah?
p-edit: That's nice
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Thanks.
In post 872, Transcend wrote:Alright, more rainbows.

{gerryoat}

{BigYoshiFan, Indigo, Pepchoninga, Pine}

{drealmerz7, ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{Gamma Emerald, Jaack, PeregrineV}

{Lemon Tree}

{Alisae, PenguinPower}

{ConManMick, Manuel87}

I want one of my reds to hang, and I want my orange and yellow reads to advance their thought processes a bit.
While some of your reads are just plain wrong, why the hell is Ramicus on the town side of things? I don't think there's been anything there to warrant that, unless you just think that it's mislynch bait?
In post 908, Pine wrote:Trying to decide. No worries, that was a Townish response.

I hereby declare the founding of a Townbloc. Transcend, Alisae, Pine.
I don't get why Transcend is in this. What is your reasoning for Transcend being town at this point in the thread Pine? Also, is this still your version of this townbloc?

In post 951, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 930, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 910, gerryoat wrote:i'm ok with the mick wagon i guess. but i think manuel is more scummy. mick was drunk when he made those awful posts so it makes me wanna give him the benefit of the doubt
So you asked me for my scumread on you.
I gave my reasoning and have yet to see anyone that is defending you to argue about the points i made.
The best i got so far is " I think there is a decent amount of reaching in his case on gerry"
But that statement is just a way to devalue my points without arguing about them.

In post 795, gerryoat wrote: 2.) His second scumread is Gamma, who hasnt talked in 2 days I believe. This is another safe scumread because not only is he not here to defend himself, but he can just say he thought that gamma is lurking right now. Since this is a the lurker, it makes it a good middle scumread.

3.) His third scumread is Pep. Who is looking more and more like lynchbait. If you see the amount of pressure and votes that have been piling up on pep, I think that he thought this was a safe last scumread just to throw in at the end, because since others scumread him, he won't be questioned much on it.
I have played 2 games with town!Gamma and in neither he was inactive. That can be because of RL so i wouldnt read him scum for that alone but on top of that the only posts he made when he was active were mostly unhelpful spam. For somebody with 52 posts thats quite an achievment. And i dont remember Gamma going that hard into unhelpful spam. In our last game together he even suggested replacing out because of the earlygame spam.

Pep tried to throw shade at me and i called him out for it so tell me how exactly i was using the arguments others made for my scumread? You say he is looking more and more like lynchbait. Doesnt that imply that you yourself think he is scummy? How do you come to the conclusion that he is lynchbait?

Btw you are trying way to hard to tell everyone that you are town. What is the reason to mention that every time you get a chance?
My primary reason for not scumreading gerry at this point is we just finished Wordplay Mafia, where he was town and had similar posting style.

Went back to check- here is his iso-

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=68819&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&user_select%5B%5D=28282&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_select%5B%5D=0&user_sort=Go

In both games he goes to figure out Transcend's alignment. Turns out he was scum last game, and gerry called it, but otherwise he appears to be scumhunting in both this game and Wordplay.

Since this is day1, and I feel gerry can contribute more and better in future days, I have a townread on him for now, and am pretty much against his lynch. The person most likely to move me from that read today would be gerry.

I would like to hear about your Pepo scumread, and your drealmerz townread.
I like this post. I haven't gone and looked at what you're saying in that game, because I have enough to do right now, but I might after I'm all done here. Maybe.

In post 908, Pine wrote: Could it possibly be so easy as Mick/Manuel/Ram?
Exactly wrong, actually. Sorry.

Past post 1000, Transcend's posts are starting to look better.

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack, Pine, GerryOat, PeregrineV}
{drealmerz7, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, Transcend}
{Alisae}
{ironstove}

(Some moved up from null, others moved up from null-scum, we're getting there though)
13 pages to go.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 908, Pine wrote:Trying to decide. No worries, that was a Townish response.

Not sure what to do with Indigo/Elena yet.

P-edit: Yeah, kinda just want to lay my head down on my desk at this point. zzz
P-edit 2: Ah okay.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yes. And he's been such a scum-fuck this entire game.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Clumsy »

The comma is seperating two thoughts here, sorry if that's unclear. Rephrased:

Some of your reads are completely wrong. Also, why are you townreading Ramicus at this point in the game?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Pine, how much can I trust you?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1093, PeregrineV wrote:Reads by group, town at top

Manuel87
Ramcius
gerryoat

Alisae
BigYoshiFan

drealmerz7
Transcend
Pine
Jaack
Elena Fisher
Indigo

kuror0
Lemon Tree
PenguinPower

Gamma Emerald
ConManMick

Pepchoninga
ironstove
In post 1094, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: ConManMick
Agree with the top bit, but one question: Why vote Mick if he's not your lowest tier?
In post 1104, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1100, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1093, PeregrineV wrote:Gamma Emerald
ConManMick

Pepchoninga
ironstove

???? why not vote ironstove and why did you vote mick instead?
Don't feel like leaving one vanity wagon for another at this point. No one else wants to vote Gamma or Ironstove, and I don't want 100 pages of
Ah okay. For what it's worth, I'm cool with voting Ironstove (at the point that I'm reading currently).

In post 1119, Pine wrote:
In post 1110, Transcend wrote:Oh PeregrineV is town btw
I concur.

Townbloc is Alisae, Transcend, Peregrine, Gerryoat, and Peregrine.

Scumbloc is Ramcius, Manuel, ConManMick.

Some games you win by scumhunting.

Some games you win by Townhunting.

This game? I might be both.
I like the townbloc for the most part, but the scumbloc is wrong. I think at least 2 are in the inactives, and the rest are blending pretty well.

In post 1208, Pine wrote:Holy shit, drealmerz is in this?

*ISOs*

That's a scum ISO from drealmerz. I've been playing a lot with him, and I'm calling it. He joins the scumbloc.
What's different about this drealmerz and the drealmerz in the game I modded?

In post 1212, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1191, Elena Fisher wrote:
Clum (Rem) town

Gerry Town
Con town
2 bad townreads but I will forgive u for voting iron
Those are actually good townreads but I am worried about the reasoning.

Only 7 to go. T_T
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1238, gerryoat wrote:So. Many. People. Have. Iron. In. There. Top. Scum. Read. Yet. No. One. Will. Vote. Him. Why. Is. This?
Good question. Let me finish reading, but I think that's my vote for now.
In post 1275, gerryoat wrote:Pep is lynch bait. Someone put a note on his back that says "LYNCH ME PLS xDDD"

vote iron instead
What makes you so sure that Pep is lynch bait, but Iron isn't? I'm not saying I disagree with you, but I want to know your reasons.

Pictures
Images
Photos
More Pictures
More Images

skipperoni
In post 1319, Transcend wrote:Pep is town
Pine, how do you feel about this?
nvm you brought it up

To be quite frank, I'm tired of reading after 50 pages. My eyes were glazing over Elena's posts. I'll ISO that tomorrow maybe, get a better read there.

I'm bored of the white reads list.

{ConManMick, Manuel87}

{Jaack, Pine, GerryOat, PeregrineV, Transcend}

{drealmerz7, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree}

{Alisae}

{ironstove}
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Clumsy »

VOTE: Ironstove
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Clumsy »

@Alisae, after reading through the game, if I look at it from a point of view as if my predecessor was a different player, I'd put them in my second to bottom tier. I'm fine with lynching any from the bottom 2. If you want me to do an actual ISO here, let me know, but my general opinion is that Ramcius looked scummy as hell. I know that it was just bad play, but that would be my objective read on it.

P-edit: What about your magic day-vig powers? ;) Nah but pls no
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Fuck man, I just got done with all this

You just want to make me sad. Okay, hang on.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Clumsy »

What I have on you is mostly gut and what I pointed out that you (obviously noticed). It's a small read and very subject to change. Think null-null-scum.
This unvote tingled the sensors. Seemed very strange and awkward, like you were hopping off of someone who you knew was town, and thought the wagon going on them could come to fruition. Just kind of a gut thing though. I rely a lot on that early game.

Honestly though, I pointed out any posts that stood out to me in my big posts. Did you read through all that?

P-edit: I'm not pushing you for a lynch today or anything Alisae. Just an early game edge on reads.

I will take that offer for Ice cream though. :3
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

That's not the problem. I don't know Pep at all. I still got a very strange feeling from that unvote, as did Pep.

I'm pushing for Iron, mostly. That's why my vote is there.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Sure. I think I'm done for the night, but I might do it tomorrow or something.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Can't sleep. Work in 7 hours. Ugh. Gonna do some low effort required things, I'll still get to the big things tomorrow or sometime.
In post 1448, Pepchoninga wrote: Here is another thing. You just said that Ram was a scumfuck the whole day 1 before you replaced him. That would mean that you agree behind the reasoning of people who SR Ram. Yet now you say that you agree with Peregrive's top town reads and well they include Ram. This seems like a minor contradiction, but it has big meaning to the fact that you should never just frame you predecessor, so you can try and look towny.
Bad phrasing on my part. I'm saying he's right about those reads. Sorry for confusion.

Pepchoninga wrote:Another thing I found interesting about Clumsy. (Won't be providing quotes, but if needed, will do.)

He asks Trans I think, why he think I'm lynchbait but not iron. This means he belives that iron is lynchbait. Yet a few posts late he VOTES iron.

Minor contradiction with BIG meaning.
In post 1411, Clumsy wrote: What makes you so sure that Pep is lynch bait, but Iron isn't? I'm not saying I disagree with you, but I want to know your reasons.
I'm asking that question to see what they think is different between the two. I even point out that I don't necessarily agree or disagree, I'm picking their brain. Nowhere did I say that I think Iron is lynchbait. If I thought someone was lynchbait, they wouldn't be on the bottom of my readlists. Don't misrep me.
In post 1459, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1415, Elena Fisher wrote:Pep's last post was really good and a lot of people wanting to lynch him makes me go to paranoia city
VOTE: Iron
Let's make this wagon take off
I dislike this. Hopping back on a wagon that she was in before she voted me. Tho after seing that he push on me was weak and didn't get any attention and she knew she's not getting me lynched, she again hops on iron.

OPPORTUNISTIC AT ITS BEST
Might have a point here. I'll keep that in mind when rereading this slot.
In post 1439, BigYoshiFan wrote:Idc as long as he's not at L-1 where someone can lolhammer him.
I like everyone on the wagon except Clumsy, but that could easily change when he responds tomorrow.
Is that because of Ram, or because of me?
In post 1436, Pine wrote: @Clumsy 1398 - Not quoting and snipping that long fucker of a post. Transcend is super obvTown. Shut up unless it is to scumhunt the other team or tell us yours.
In post 1405, Clumsy wrote:Pine, how much can I trust you?
In this game? Entirely. This is me in Strahd. Transcend is my Andrius, Alisae is Sly, and regrettably, you replaced Dunnstral.
In post 1409, Transcend wrote:Clumsy is town.

Final answer, Regis.
WHAT. Disagree. Stop it. You were on board a bit ago.
Well the shut up was unnecessarily rude. :? Is your scumread a remnant of the slot, or do you take issue with the new occupant?

Yoshi
: Happy birthday. I hope you have a good one. :]
In post 1432, BigYoshiFan wrote:Hey Clumsy, when you get some time, could you give me your reasoning behind your reads on me, ironstove, ConManMick, and Manuel? Reading through your catch-up, I'm not satisfied with how you've explained these reads.
I will still do this in more detail at some point in the very near future. Short versions: I believe the Ironstove wagon is pretty explained by everything going on above, and that's pretty much the gist of mine too. Mick and Manuel have had a very rough start in this game, but I am confident in my townread of them for reasons I can't talk about right now. For you, it's a bit of an odd read because I agree with most of your reads, but I can't shake this feeling that you're hunting scum as a member of the opposite scum team. But I've never done a large game before, or even read one, so I'm kind of going on instinct for how all that works. The interaction between you and Alisae around 670ish really seems off for me, on your side.

Question for you, what is your progression from this:
In post 666, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 663, Alisae wrote:But Yoshi you like how I'm pushing Pep yet you scumread me.
I mean, I understand this is multiball, but that's just weird.
Multiball is one reason.
Your uncharacteristic and poorly-evidenced defense of gerry is another.
This being early in the game (so my reads could all be wack and Pep could be town) is another.
In post 668, Alisae wrote:Yoshi why do I feel like your read on me is complete bullshit?
In post 671, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 668, Alisae wrote:Yoshi why do I feel like your read on me is complete bullshit?
I don't know, because you're scum and don't wanna believe it?
to this:
In post 1235, BigYoshiFan wrote:
{Transcend, Gerryoat}

{Elena Fisher, Pine}

{Jaack, PV, Alisae}

{LemonTree, drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald, Ramcius/Clumsy}

{PenguinPower}

{Manuel87, kuror0}

{ConManMick, ironstove, Pepchoninga}

I stole your rainbow reads Transcend. XD
Putting Alisae above the null line? I didn't where a shift in your read came from, but it is 3 A.M. here and I should be asleep.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Alisae: That was beautiful. Thanks, I think I migh-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Clumsy »

My reads are fine, yours are wrong. At least some of them. Question for you: if Iron flips town, what do you think of Pep?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1482, Transcend wrote:The iron lynch owns
I like the pressure, but I want more interaction before a lynch decision.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Fuck, Alisae, they woke me up again. Gotta go read your post again.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1570, Transcend wrote:I like that we got a larger wagon but I only voted to see his reaction. I still think he's probably a mislynch, and I'd much rather.

VOTE: Mick
This lynch isn't going to happen. Either Ironstove or someone else.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1579, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1577, Clumsy wrote:
In post 1570, Transcend wrote:I like that we got a larger wagon but I only voted to see his reaction. I still think he's probably a mislynch, and I'd much rather.

VOTE: Mick
This lynch isn't going to happen. Either Ironstove or someone else.
Who are you suggesting should be lynched then.
Either Ironstove or someone else.
I'm currently on Ironstove, so I'd probably be fine with votes there. I'm also currently okay with yours so far.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy' seas the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
Oh man, I wonder if that had to do with me playing catchup a little at a time, and not wanting to place a vote that affects the current gamestate while I'm reading the past gamestate. Just a thought though. :P

Just got off work, need to read the newest pages.

@Yoshi: thanks for the explanation. Clears that up for me.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1688, gerryoat wrote:Clumsy and Fro99er fight to the death

Finally home. Ready to test my might. First though,
1 quick question to everyone on the playerlist
: What is your read on Pine?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Round 1

FIGHT!

In post 1597, Fro99er wrote:Iron wagon is scum motivated and clumsy' seas the grossest. Especially after listing iron as his top scumread several times before finally voting him with a half-assed sense of care of doing so
In what way was it the grossest? The fact that I had him scumread through most if not all of my catch up? How after I decided on reads for most of the (active) playlist, he was at the bottom so I voted him? How dare I hold my vote until I'm caught up to the present game. :P
In post 1606, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:While some of your reads are just plain wrong, why the hell is Ramicus on the town side of things? I don't think there's been anything there to warrant that, unless you just think that it's mislynch bait?
Scum reading your own slot?

Eeeewww.
I was asked to give my thoughts about my predescessor. There they are. They played horribly and put me in a horrible position to try to salvage this slot. I was expecting to get a red PM, and I was actually a little hoping for that, because I have more fun as Mafia. I was expecting that because I read a bit of the game before I got my PM, and based on how things were reading, I thought I would be picking up a scum PM. But if my honest thoughts are "wrong" to you, here's this.
My slot has played a perfectly good town game and no one should have scumread Ram at any point in the game. He obv towned so hard that everyone in the game simultaneously townread him, all the way until he replaced out. -rainbows-
Now, hopefully you can feel better about that and I can actual play a realist game. Slot played like shit before I got here. I'm not saying I'm stupendously better, but I'm trying to work with a bad situation as best I can. Yes, if I wasn't playing this slot and Ram was still playing it, I'd be fine with voting him, from an outside perspective.
In post 1614, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1429, Clumsy wrote:What I have on you is mostly gut and what I pointed out that you (obviously noticed). It's a small read and very subject to change. Think null-null-scum
In other words...

"I put you in my scum list because I didn't have a reason so i'll make it up as "gut" and weasel my way out of my fake scum read on you"
In post 1622, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1398, Clumsy wrote:
Yeah no. Nice framework you got going on there though. It's a weak null-scum read. That's why it's between my null and null-scum tiers. How dare I express reads.

I don't get why Transcend is in this. What is your reasoning for Transcend being town at this point in the thread Pine? Also, is this still your version of this townbloc?

**snip wall**

Past post 1000, Transcend's posts are starting to look better.

{ConManMick, Manuel87}
{Jaack, Pine, GerryOat, PeregrineV}
{drealmerz7, kuror0, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, Transcend}
{Alisae}
{ironstove}

(Some moved up from null, others moved up from null-scum, we're getting there though)
13 pages to go.
Oh hell no. Explain why transcends posts are better. This just looks like "fit in with the crowd"

If you can't see how Transcend's posts look better from this:
Spoiler: Before
In post 31, Transcend wrote:Alisae let's make 500 posts d1 so that we have 1000 as a cumulative.
In post 33, Transcend wrote:Yes! Shitposting galore!
In post 36, Transcend wrote:The rules:

If you don't make 500 posts you get vigged

By me

I will not specify whether I'm a day vig or a night vig so your death will come at an unexpected time.
In post 38, Transcend wrote:You don't i was scum

Unless you were scum

Then it's a draw
In post 40, Transcend wrote:14 and 18 will maybe shitpost

Everyone else is srsbsns or i don't know them
In post 42, Transcend wrote:It's pretty neat.

Only the classic episodes though.

The new renditions are a giant wtf.

Do you want to be the shaggy to my Scooby doo this game?

Aka we eat and shitpost and do nothing to solve the mystery and let some other lame-o solve it?
In post 44, Transcend wrote:Okay now we need a Velma to solve the game

We need a Fred and Daphne to make out behind the scenes

And we need a Scrappy to get d1 policied
In post 48, Transcend wrote:I nominate ConManMick for his impressive performance in Kids TV Show Mafia to be our Velma.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25190
In post 50, Transcend wrote:Forget it. Read ConManMick's iso. His performance was outstanding that game.
In post 52, Transcend wrote:Tbh he solved the game in TWO (2) posts.
In post 54, Transcend wrote:Alright Alisae with 20 posts each that puts us at 40 which completes 4% of our goal.
In post 59, Transcend wrote:Vote: Alisae

Hogged all the Scooby Snacks.
In post 79, Transcend wrote:
In post 61, gerryoat wrote:FINALLY ANOTHER GAME WITH TRANSCEND. (i hope our distancing is good lol)

but really i havent read anything. i'm about to go to ihop. i'm still on vacation until the 11th now, just to let you know my activity will be spotty until then
what did you order

IF YOU DIDNT ORDER CHICKEN N WAFFLES IM SHOOTING YOU
In post 106, Transcend wrote:I do not have cockies

I do have COOKIES THOUGH

have 12.

(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)
In post 170, Transcend wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALL THE SHITPOSTING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SO HARD TO SCROLL THROUGHT HE GAMEAAA
In post 174, Transcend wrote:see my shit posts are textual, not graphic
In post 189, Transcend wrote:
STOP QUOTE PYRAMIDING THAT FUCKING VOTE COUNT

With love,

Transcend ♥
In post 195, Transcend wrote:alright

you me and alisae we make 333 posts each today
In post 199, Transcend wrote:actually we each need a third of a post to get to 1000 so consider this my third of a post
In post 205, Transcend wrote:awww i was hoping you were kyouko

i like that dude

@pep sure, we can do 250 posts each.
In post 212, Transcend wrote:Jinkies!`
In post 215, Transcend wrote:it's hard to be in a game without me or gamma being in it
In post 216, Transcend wrote:or dunnstral, but he's not here
In post 326, Transcend wrote:Fucking stop tring me guys

I don't wanna get n1ed ;(
In post 346, Transcend wrote:
In post 339, Alisae wrote:Trans it's moreso I think it's oppertunistic play moreso then wagon hopping.
Ironstove was getting votes, he goes to hop to that.
Then he places a vote on Pep felt like a really strange and awkward hop.
And then he gives you a vote for, what reason exactly?
I can't say anything for the first two votes but his vote on me was 100% a meme.
In post 347, Transcend wrote:
In post 340, gerryoat wrote:
In post 332, Transcend wrote:Tr gerry
i TR transcend even more for TR me
Did you have chicken n waffles at IHOP yesterday? Y/N
In post 375, Transcend wrote:I was under the impression you weren't fond of me PP.

I'm glad I was wrong.
In post 563, Transcend wrote:I said hi
In post 573, Transcend wrote:I don't wanna read this anymore
In post 591, Transcend wrote:I am the king
In post 604, Transcend wrote:
In post 594, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 591, Transcend wrote:I am the king
Well I'm the God.
N
In post 660, Transcend wrote:Hi

I'm matt
In post 770, Transcend wrote:this is a substantial post with substantial content
In post 772, Transcend wrote:rooby rooby rooooooo

closing credits come on
In post 775, Transcend wrote:guys
In post 776, Transcend wrote:do you trust me?

to this:

Spoiler: After
In post 871, Transcend wrote:
In post 868, Ramcius wrote:
In post 862, Transcend wrote:Ram:

Who is mafia
Gamma's game very different from what i saw him as a town, i don't like gerry play, Pep with his neutral stance and i don't feel him to try scumhunt, Alisae i still don't like, i was amazed how he told he don't remember my playstyle, when 2 days ago called me bullheaded for my aggressive playstyle in other game, also fake claim at start of game, Peregrine i see calling people scums, but no reasonings, no pushing, and very few posts in general, i know there are other people with little content, but i won't judge them till they post more
How long have you had these reads?

And how much do you rely on meta?

And I don't agree that Pep is neutral. He started off weird and awkward, I'll give you that, but now I feel he's proactively trying to solve the game and getting his hands really dirty.

What are your opinions on say, ConManMick and Manuel87?
In post 872, Transcend wrote:Alright, more rainbows.

{gerryoat}

{BigYoshiFan, Indigo, Pepchoninga, Pine}

{drealmerz7, ironstove, kuror0, Ramcius}

{Gamma Emerald, Jaack, PeregrineV}

{Lemon Tree}

{Alisae, PenguinPower}

{ConManMick, Manuel87}

I want one of my reds to hang, and I want my orange and yellow reads to advance their thought processes a bit.
In post 874, Transcend wrote:Jaack I know you gave a big reads list, but I put you as null because it looks like you're only focused on one slot (Ramcius) when there's 16 other slots, viewing your ISO. I want you to engage with others besides Ram.

PEDIT: I see no one post inflating anymore. That was definitely present in the beginning, but I think everything's simmered down at this point.

Why is Manuel genuine? What do you make of his entrance to the Pep vote he made?
In post 875, Transcend wrote:
In post 602, Lemon Tree wrote:That's getting bored. I'll stop at Page 10.

drealmerz7
Ramcius
Gamma Emerald
ConManMick

If you're not there and you posted between page 1 to 10, your posting is fine.
I don't agree with two of these, I can maybe see one of these, and I heavily agree with one of them.

I want you to finish reading the game, and expand on these reads a bit.
In post 876, Transcend wrote:PP I know that you've read this game (at least some of it) and I know you didn't site flake. Can you key us in on what you thought?
In post 878, Transcend wrote:Post inflating isn't alignment indicative imo.

I put all my thoughts in multiple consecutive posts because I say all I want to say at one point, then I think of something else and blah blah blah.
In post 880, Transcend wrote:Oh I figured you fosed him since you put Pep in the pool of mafia when I asked you
In post 882, Transcend wrote:Because Lemon was in the process of reading the game and Penguin said that he had read all the game. I didn't like Lemon's skim through, but I really didn't like Penguin offering nothing of substance having read the game.
In post 883, Transcend wrote:As for Alisae I don't really like his tone, I don't like his voting patterns, I think his vote on Ramcius is more "who I can easily get lynched" rather than "who I think is scum".
In post 940, Transcend wrote:Manny/Mick probably separate factions. I doubt they put two of their eggs on one obv town lynch.
In post 943, Transcend wrote:Gerry is one of my heaviest reads in the game with substantial logic that you neglect to acknowledge.
In post 1030, Transcend wrote:Yes

Ram was objectively terrible

Does that equate to him being scum?

NO
In post 1153, Transcend wrote:Well Alisae

The Ramcius wagon has scum on it

That's fo sho.

Pine and Pep are town.

That leaves?.....

You and Jaack!

You might be on to something, but you're also possibly scum there.

The Mick lynch will be a thing and nothing is stopping that.
In post 1160, Transcend wrote:The following:
Alisae
BigYoshiFan
Gerryoat
Pepchoninga
PeregrineV
Pine
Ramciusslot

The following:
Drealmerz7
Elena Fisher
Gamma Emerald
Ironstove
Jaack
Kuror0
Lemon Tree
PenguinPower

The following:
ConManMick
Manuel87
In post 1161, Transcend wrote:Can anyone tell me what each of those lists represent?
In post 1166, Transcend wrote:People that are advancing well, and won't die today even if they are scum

People that need to advance more, or I'll want to have die

People who can die

then I don't think I can help you. Enjoy that wall btw. Now, after that point, there is still some shitposting in there, but the ratio isn't 9:1 shitposting to content anymore. It's closer to 1:1, which I'm guessing is normal for Transcend.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Round 2

FIGHT!

I don't like the interaction between Alisae and fro99er on p. 66. Looks fishy. I also don't like how easily the wagon shifted to my slot. Why was there so much resistance to voting Ironstove but none to my slot?

I feel like Pep is using this as a way to scumread me without looking like he's pushing attention elsewhere.
In post 1651, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1627, Alisae wrote:
In post 1602, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1596, Fro99er wrote:VOTE: clumsy

Been reading. This dude is scum

At the very least, clumsy and iron don't appear to be aligned (just ISO clumsy and you'll see what I mean)
FINALLY SOMEONE AKNOWLEDGES HOW SCUMMY THE DUDE IS.
We've all been doing it...
We just haven't been voting there yet.
No you ain't. I've asked multiple times for you to get on his wagon, considering all the points I made against the slot and my request to at least look at our interactions were mostly ignored. You instead opted for fake claims and bad reaction tests.

Although he might have a point here lol.
In post 1653, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1631, Alisae wrote:I know right, he's absolutely disgusting.
The fact that all you've done this game is sheep isn't any less disgusting too. But I hate the Ram slot, so for now I think you are in the right direction.
In post 1655, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1633, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1629, Alisae wrote:Here, let me get chu some tea.
/me gets you some tea.
Frogs like tea?
I like tea.
Beer please.
Oh yeah, I like you even more now! All hail beer!
In post 1660, Alisae wrote:
In post 1655, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1633, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1629, Alisae wrote:Here, let me get chu some tea.
/me gets you some tea.
Frogs like tea?
I like tea.
Beer please.
Oh yeah, I like you even more now! All hail beer!
You're underaged.

Why is the beer one the only one you responded to?
In post 1657, Fro99er wrote:Jesus fuck pep is so scummy too
Why? Again, not agreeing or disagreeing (Pep, looking at you here), but I want reasoning.

Again, how the hell is Ironstove avoiding being the major wagon right now? We had a lot of people on him, and it dissolved quickly and easily with not much input from him. Why is there so much resistance there?

I want everyone (or most of everyone that we can get that is) to give their read on Pine. I'll explain why later if I really have to, but I'd love to not have to. A lynch on my slot isn't going to happen. If it does, town has already lost to the scum teams.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1744, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1695, Clumsy wrote:I don't like the interaction between Alisae and fro99er on p. 66. Looks fishy. I also don't like how easily the wagon shifted to my slot. Why was there so much resistance to voting Ironstove but none to my slot?
You're such a joker. Iron got to L-3. You're only at L-5 if I count correctly
Not even what I said. The wagon instantly shifted to me. It's currently bigger than Iron's wagon, despite Iron doing nothing to improve his spot. I don't like how easily Alisae went from 0-80 on me. I'm not going to do any more tonight, this game is frustrating me. This is why I like to play as scum. If people scum-read me, I'm not getting frustrated at it, it's just because they're right. As town it's infinitely more irritating.

Yoshi, I know you're waiting on me, but I'm really not in the mood to do any of this right now. I'll get back to you, apologies.

I can't read Fro99er right now, too frustrated at him to get a read based on logic. Alisae is slipping down the ladder for me.

Pep and Alisae are not on the same team as scum. If they were, they could easily hide under all of this drek going on currently.

Work tomorrow. MLK day. Will be tired. May or may not be here. Be back by Wednesday, and hopefully I won't want to throw my monitor at one of you.

P-edit: No I won't. At least, unless someone decides to LOL-hammer when I'm not here. And if that does happen, lynch with impunity.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Clumsy »

My full username is Clumsyninja. It's kind of my job. I just fall off of the pagetops when I do it.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1828, Fro99er wrote:
Spoiler: vote counts
In post 1350, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.20

ConManMick -
[4] Pine, Alisae, PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
ironstone -
[2] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[1] Elena Fisher
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove, Clumsy

Mod Notes –
Gamma Emerald is V/LA until 17 January.

With 18 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 1 Ends In (expired on 2017-01-23 01:24:08).
In post 1500, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.21

ConManMick -
[1] PeregrineV
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
[L-3]
ironstove -
[7] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan, Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Transcend, Pine, Alisae
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove

Mod Notes –
Will be updated later

In post 1575, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.22

ConManMick -
[2] PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[1] Pepchoninga
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
PenguinPower -
[0]
Lemon Tree -
[0]
[L-4]
ironstove -
[7] gerryoat, BigYoshiFan, Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Pine, Alisae
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Clumsy -
[1] Jaack
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
PenguinPower, Lemon Tree, kuror0, ironstove

Mod Notes –

In post 1778, inspectorscout wrote:

Vote Count 1.23

ConManMick -
[2] PeregrineV, Transcend
drealmerz7 -
[0]
Transcend -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
Alisae -
[1] drealmerz7
Jaack -
[1] Gamma Emerald
Elena Fisher -
[0]
BigYoshiFan -
[0]
Manuel87 -
[0]
PeregrineV -
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
Fro99er -
[0]
Cabd -
[0]
ironstove -
[4] gerryoat, Clumsy, Elena Fisher, Pine
kuror0 -
[0]
Pepchoninga -
[0]
Clumsy -
[5] Jaack, Fro99er, BigYoshiFan, Alisae, Pepchoninga
gerryoat -
[2] ConManMick, Manuel87

Not Voting -
Cabd, kuror0, ironstove

Mod Notes –

Come on clumsy. Iron went from 2 to 7 in 150 posts.

You went from 1 to 5 in nearly 200 posts.
That still doesn't address what I'm saying. But keep dancing around things and just trying to make me look bad. Can't wait to rub it in your face.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1838, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1818, Clumsy wrote:This is why I like to play as scum. If people scum-read me, I'm not getting frustrated at it, it's just because they're right. As town it's infinitely more irritating.
This is so meh. So self aware
It's honest. Your plushy frog face is meh.

P-edit: Where's my head-slamming wall? The RESISTANCE to voting IRONSTOVE even though so many people had him as a scum read, which was pointed out by someone else in the game, and when the votes FINALLY went on him, he came in and didn't do anything to make the slot better, and all the votes are coming onto a different wagon. It's called a counterwagon to scum, as Elena pointed out. Fuck's sake.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1818, Clumsy wrote: Yoshi, I know you're waiting on me, but I'm really not in the mood to do any of this right now. I'll get back to you, apologies.

I can't read Fro99er right now, too frustrated at him to get a read based on logic. Alisae is slipping down the ladder for me.

Pep and Alisae are not on the same team as scum. If they were, they could easily hide under all of this drek going on currently.

Work tomorrow. MLK day. Will be tired. May or may not be here. Be back by Wednesday, and hopefully I won't want to throw my monitor at one of you.

P-edit: No I won't. At least, unless someone decides to LOL-hammer when I'm not here. And if that does happen, lynch with impunity.
I'll do it later. Not in the mood. I'm going to go read Alisae's bedtime storybook post and going to sleep. Goodnight.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm glad I decided to check this before my promised Wednesday return. Did you guys want a hammer without claim? -_-

I'm close, -2 or 1 right now, so I'll claim before someone lolhammers. I'm a mason. And not one of these fake masons being tossed around, I'm a real fucking
vampire
mason. The observant of you should know the masonry now, but if I have to full claim I will.

That said, town is not in control of things right now. I'm very sure at least one or two of the movers and shakers are scum.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Thanks. I'm going to either hang around a bit or just go back to sleep, but I'll be here in full either tomorrow or Wednesday ( and deliver on things promised). I've been frustrated at the game for a few different reasons and it's getting in the way of actually playing well. So hopefully I'll have a clear head then.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2256, kuror0 wrote:ok finally finished catching up. But for now I will just VOTE: clumsy

Many players are catching so we should have a nice end of the day, I have to sleep but tomorrow will post my list and ideas.
I don't like this by the way. If you guys thought my vote on Iron was lazy, what's this? Kuror0, what're all of your reads?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Dreal, if you agree, then if you're town you should be in here making a splash D1 instead of just sitting back.

I'm interested about Pine. Don't think not posting here is indicative. But someone is leading town around.

Yoshi's fake vote is towny I think. Iron's been better lately. -sigh- I need to reevaluate reads.

P- edit: try not to talk about it too much, scummies have earsies.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yeah, kinda like that list. Is Gamma lower for a reason? I don't remember him a whole lot this game so far.

Dreal, you haven't really done much to get a higher read. I'm not much one to talk, but I've been participating.

Btw, I was asking everyone about Pine being town because I could have subtly told him my claim. Decided against it later though.

P-edit 47: why Cabd?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Clumsy »

...Dreal, is your vote still on from your first post of the game? Do you still like it there? Why did you go from analyzing Alisae and the game

Spoiler: early game quotes
In post 5, drealmerz7 wrote:VOTE: alisae

not RVS
In post 46, drealmerz7 wrote:how is what you're doing serving town?
In post 58, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 57, Alisae wrote:Also if there isn't a wagon on my ass this game that means people are too pussy to push my ass.
this is pure scummyness

shit like this HURTS THE GAME AND HURTS TOWN

totally votable
In post 67, drealmerz7 wrote:great, now shut the fuck up and let other people participate and generate reads - the game JUST STARTED

sit back and let yours grow/evolve - observe a bit and maybe learn something even

it is anti-town to shitpost so much and no, not even half of it is "playing the game", it's sucking oxygen out of the room
In post 76, drealmerz7 wrote:yep I've played with transcend, the experience has been mixed, but I like his vibe generally and he doesn't OVERoverdo it in my experience - he seems to be considerate of the game and players and does it more for fun to try and bring fun, rather than to be obnoxious - I get the feeling you enjoy being obnoxious more than he does and you get off on knowing you annoy people - you're the type to do something to someone right after they make it clear that it bothers them to have it done to them, and think it's funny and get all "ohhh I was just being funny" when they get upset - it's fucking despicable

but hey, prove me wrong

to coasting? Also, what are your reasons behind wanting Transcend or Gerry?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I think Cabd, Dreal, Kuror0, and Pine are all good talking points right now. Maybe Jaack too.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2318, Alisae wrote:Clum list your strongest TRs in order from strongest to weakest with the following people in mind:
Manuel, Mick, Elena.
In post 2324, Alisae wrote:Trans I already found them. In fact I don't need to hunt for something that's in plain sight.
Why ask this then?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I think you might be right about that Transcend, but that's also anti-town to be voting a leading wagon that is at L-2 or L-1 or whatever it was and not reading the thread. I can see scum doing it to claim "I didn't see it, I wasn't reading, LOL", but I can see Iron -actually- not reading too. It's not helpful.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Clumsy »

My read on Alisae just shot down to the gutter. If that flips scum, Gerry could be on the same team. VOTE: Alisae
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2338, Pepchoninga wrote:Ummmm, ok. Call me dumb or something, but why the mason claim now? Isn't just a very easy manipulative way tho? I'm just giving something ti think about.

Also if there is one mason, there should be another mason, right? If there is, please claim it.

I still don't belive that Clumsy is saying the truth. It seems like it's a desperate attempt to get pressure off. Also a very common one too.
This is terrible. Stop pushing and fishing. I'm good with a lynch here too.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2318, Alisae wrote:Clum list your strongest TRs in order from strongest to weakest with the following people in mind:
Manuel, Mick, Elena.
In post 2320, Alisae wrote:I meant only sorting those 3.
In post 2324, Alisae wrote:Trans I already found them. In fact I don't need to hunt for something that's in plain sight.
In post 2340, Alisae wrote:Clums got to L-2 or L-1 or something like that.
And yes Masons are in pairs, but you can easily figure out who they are by looking at his ISO.
-_- Why even ask the first one then? I know of exactly 1 reason to do so.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Clumsy »

I think it's very scummy to keep pushing for the masonry to be outed. How do people not see this? It just makes a kill list for the two scum teams, and I can coordinate to help with the claim later. I have a target on my back now, which makes it easier for protectives. More targets makes it harder. Stop. Pushing. The. Masonry.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2424, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2421, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2418, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2416, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 2388, Fro99er wrote:catching up

so clumsy claims mason, pine is still gone but not forgotten

VOTE: pine
Do you really belive the mason claim?
Calm Down

and

Read on
Clumsy is the lynch for today. Period.
no he isnt. if he's actually mason,
he'll be killed eventually. even if not, other maf could kill him.
no need to lynch the mason claim right now day 1
Does this read off for anyone else? I mean, he's right, but the phrasing here strikes me as odd.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Clumsy »

VOTE: Pepchoninga
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Clumsy »

Actually no

VOTE: Alisae
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2505, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2503, Clumsy wrote:VOTE: Pepchoninga
Can we do Yoshi instead? I think pep is just bad town.
I'm actually finding myself agreeing with the second part of this.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Clumsy »

Pine wrote:
In post 1405, Clumsy wrote:Pine, how much can I trust you?
In this game? Entirely. This is me in Strahd. Transcend is my Andrius, Alisae is Sly, and regrettably, you replaced Dunnstral.
You have no idea how much I wanted to tell you that I replaced Persivul. -_-
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Clumsy »

Can you give me the part where Yoshi softed the mason partner? I don't see it.

@Frog: just putting my vote back to where it was before. Do you think what was pointed out is not scummy?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2367, Clumsy wrote:
Manuel, Mick, Elena.
In post 2320, Alisae wrote:I meant only sorting those 3.
In post 2340, Alisae wrote:Clums got to L-2 or L-1 or something like that.
And yes Masons are in pairs, but you can easily figure out who they are by looking at his ISO.
-_- Why even ask the first one then? I know of exactly 1 reason to do so.
This I mean.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Clumsy »

@Frog: I think I know what you're getting at. Hm. I still don't like it, especially combined with vote behavior, but maybe it can be shelved for the day. I think we should wait for people's catch-ups, and I want to hear more reads from Kuror0.

Also, opinions on Dreal? Unhelpful town or scum hiding as that?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2555, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm very frustrated, with this game and life. Be gentle, and be patient with me. Please.
I feel you man. I feel you.

In post 2557, ironstove wrote:
In post 2555, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'm very frustrated, with this game and life. Be gentle, and be patient with me. Please.
Have you tried to kys? Permanent and effective solution to all of life's problems
Not funny, and not productive. Fuck off.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Clumsy »

If Yoshi deserves patience for content in this game from anyone, it's me. We've got some time.

P-edit: Your own fault.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2553, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2547, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2540, Pine wrote:but I have reason to question the Masons.
This

Does not jive with
In post 2269, BigYoshiFan wrote:UNVOTE: Clumsy
I have reason to believe him.
This.

At minimum one of these two is scum.
Even more interesting considering they are both voting iron. One of these two is definitely scum. Maybe both.

I'm not getting the link between the two, tbh. What ties them together that makes their disagreement mean something?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Clumsy »

Your comment had nothing to do with the game. It was uncalled for, out of line, and completely inappropriate.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Clumsy »

Anyway, let's focus on game. We shouldn't be bringing more attention to this.

P-edit: I see. It really depends on what those reasons are. There have been no night actions yet in this game. If it doesn't encroach on information too sensitive, I would like these reasons explained.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Clumsy »

"I was wrong once so I don't want to say anything about it" is your response? Don't worry about being wrong, give an honest opinion.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2642, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2640, Fro99er wrote:I'll also have the last laugh when i'm right about you and yoshi
I will never play maf again if you're right :)

Now can you tell me what's positive about dreal's iso. anything. at all.
Then why were you so hesitant to read Dreal if you think it's this obvious?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2673, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2664, Clumsy wrote:
In post 2642, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2640, Fro99er wrote:I'll also have the last laugh when i'm right about you and yoshi
I will never play maf again if you're right :)

Now can you tell me what's positive about dreal's iso. anything. at all.
Then why were you so hesitant to read Dreal if you think it's this obvious?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68819

this game that just ended. He foses me as CONFIRMED VIG THAT SHOT MAF. After this game, I didn't wanna try and read him again. But, now that i look more closely at him. Don't you think someone not changing their vote or having any progression for 2600 posts is weird? Just really tunneling one player?
I was the one that pointed it out if you remember. What I'm saying is that your progression has been

"I don't wanna scumread them"
"I think they might be scum"
"Guys it's OBVIOUS he's scum, can't you see it?"
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2870, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2866, gerryoat wrote:I don't think it was needed to point it out who you thought mason was. Like, what is the town process of trying to say you found the other mason?
What did I apparently realize then? I thought he was the mason by that post. I don't get it.
Oh my god. You realize that if he was my partner, you would be putting a target on his back if you're town, right? Or trying to coordinate with the other scum-team, like this looks like. We've been over this several times. I've said to stop talking about the masonry. I only see scum motivation here.

VOTE: Yoshi
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Transcend, who DO you scumread at this point?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Da Rulez wrote:Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode (not including spoilered text)).
My inner encryptor and code cracker is crying.

I'll do code mafia one day, no worries.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2897, Clumsy wrote:
Da Rulez wrote:Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode (not including spoilered text)).
My inner encryptor and code cracker is crying.

I'll do code mafia one day, no worries.

Ooohhh. I may need to keep an eye out for this.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Whoops. Lol sorry Scout. XD

I'm used to it :lol:
I can't wait until half of you are dead
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Clumsy »

D:

Ugh, we still have the Cabd slot that needs to catch up. 3000 posts on D1 is ridiculous. I did not think it would be like this. ._.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Clumsy »

True, they've been very quiet. We need PV, Pine, and Cabd to get in here.

The lynches I'm okay with right now are Yoshi, Alisae (Don't you look at me with that avatar), and Pep/Iron, but slightly less so on these.

Uh, Mod
, I'm assuming the numbers in the most recent votecount aren't correct?

They weren't. Fixed now. Thank you!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2983, ironstove wrote:Nice Elena dodges explaining the read on me too!
In post 2970, ironstove wrote:I'll pount out right now that Elena is scum if it isn't horribly obvious to the rest of you.

And I think alisae is scum as well. Maybe partners?
Explain these reads?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3018, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2974, ironstove wrote:Elena clearly hasn't read pages 60-95 if she still has me as a top Sr btw
i still do btw
You're still down there for me too. Not lowest maybe, but down there.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3022, Alisae wrote:Clum should I hush myself or give names.
In post 3023, Manuel87 wrote:pretty sure i have one scumteam nailed down with fro99er, Pep and Iron
Names for what? I don't know what this is referencing.

I could somewhat see that.

I don't like how noncommittal Transcend is being right now. Transcend, you've stated your town reads. You've voted Pep. Who else do you scumread?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Clumsy »

Spoiler: All recent reads
In post 2692, ironstove wrote:Ok, I have a suggestion because this game is going nowhere.

I would like everyone to post their top 3 players that they would like to vote for.

We will cross reference the results and find a lynch. If this game goes to 150+ pages before a lynch is made on D1, I'm gonna request to be replaced and laugh at the person that has to fill my slot.

1. Alisae
2. Pine
3. Elena Fisher
In post 2695, Alisae wrote:1. Yoshi
2. Pine
3. Jaack
In post 2697, Fro99er wrote:1. Yoshi
2. Gerry
3. Pine
In post 2699, drealmerz7 wrote:1. yoshi
2. gerry
3. alisae
In post 2702, Jaack wrote:
In post 2665, ironstove wrote:
In post 2608, Jaack wrote:So yeah, I'd prefer the 'partner' to claim today. And I'd still prefer a Clumsy lynch.
wat
I think Clumsy is scum and I think we should lynch it even considering the claim.

And that being true, I think it would be much better for the partner to claim. If he is scum, we get two for the price of one. If he's town, we have more information to evaluate beforehand.

MegaPEdit

1. Clumsy
2. Drealmerz
3. Yoshi or Pepcho

I did four.
In post 2711, gerryoat wrote:I think my list would be

1.) Iron still
2.) ConManMick still
3.) dreal after seeing that iso
In post 2608, Jaack wrote:So yeah, I'd prefer the 'partner' to claim today. And I'd still prefer a Clumsy lynch.
wat
I think Clumsy is scum and I think we should lynch it even considering the claim.

And that being true, I think it would be much better for the partner to claim. If he is scum, we get two for the price of one. If he's town, we have more information to evaluate beforehand.

MegaPEdit

1. Clumsy
2. Drealmerz
3. Yoshi or Pepcho

I did four.
In post 2711, gerryoat wrote:I think my list would be

1.) Iron still
2.) ConManMick still
3.) dreal after seeing that iso
In post 2786, Fro99er wrote:I think I'd rather wagon Gerry than Yoshi at this point.

1. Gerry
2. Yoshi
3. Pine
In post 2829, Alisae wrote:{Me, Clum}
{Manuel, Mick, Iron, Trans, Garry, Frogger, Pere}
{Cabd, Pep}
{Elena, drealmerz, Gamma}
{Kuror0, Jaack, Pine, Yoshi}

Those are my reads Mick.

pedit: Frogger I don't think Mick was attempting to copy down someone's homework, but ok.
pedit2: ffs
In post 2878, ConManMick wrote:
In post 2864, gerryoat wrote:ConMan, could you make a new reads list if possible?
Town reads are:
Clumsy, Fro99er
Scum reads are:
Yoshi, pep, Jack
People who switch between the two repeatedly like a whacky flailing inflatable waving arms tube man:
Alisae
Transcend
Gerry
Everyone else:
Y'all need to dance monkeys

Oh special mention to dreal and ironstove for seeming just... Weird. I think it's odd how dreal has gotten so far based in the posts he's made and yet there's a sort of authenticity that seems to come with them. As for stove, most of his notable posts make me laugh because they're reaction GIFs but when he actually tries to play it's just... God awful. I could definitely lynch this with no guilt

PEDIT cheers now I can die happy
In post 2883, ironstove wrote:Readjusting my lynch list to:

1. yoshi
2. pine
3. alisae
In post 2951, Fro99er wrote:People I'd lynch today:
Yoshi
Pine
Jaack

People I'd consider lynching today:
Dreal
Gerry
kuror

People who I need to hear from more:
Gamma Emerald replacement
Elena
cabd
PV
In post 2964, Elena Fisher wrote:Oh I was expecting quotes but if that's your answer here:

Clumsy

Alisae Conman

Gerry Manuel87 Yoshi

Transcend

Jaack Dream Kuro0 Pere Gamma Cabd

Fro99er

Pine Iron

Pep
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3042, Alisae wrote:Clumsy figure it out. I think you know EXACTLY what I am talking about.
If it's what I'm thinking, then of course you should hush. Have I not made that clear yet? -_-
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Clumsy »

Cloud you are a saint.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Clumsy »

OKAY LISTEN UP

I tallied up what people said were their top 3 scums to hang today. Some of these might be repeats, but screw it I'm not double checking. After adding mine in (Yoshi, Alisae, Iron) we are at:

4-Alisae
7-Pine
1-Elena
10-Yoshi
5-Jaack
3-Gerry
1-Clumsy
2-drealmerz7
3-Pep
3-Ironstove
1-ConManMick
1-Kuror0
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Clumsy »

Top three from the survey are: Yoshi, Pine, and Jaack. Can we please agree to lynch there and end this day before we hit 200 pages?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3101, CloudKicker wrote:Jeusus, im asking a question and i get 6 answers in legit 20 sec

p edit : WTF ANOTHER 4 MORE
p edit 2 : ONE MORE

Yeah, that's been happening all game. Highest I got was about 12. Have fun!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3119, gerryoat wrote:
In post 3117, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 3110, Elena Fisher wrote:Everyone who joins the pep wagon I will not vote all of day 2 regardless of my read on them.
And what
if
I flip town?
WHY
IF
YOU FLIP TOWN AND NOT WHEN
To be fair I've always found that a simple phrasing thing and not a slip in my experience. I've had to change the way I type things as town so I don't get this exact response.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Clumsy »

Oh for the love of all that is holy
Please just end this day and set us free
We'll band together and win this game
The town
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3124, CloudKicker wrote:not a slip noobs,
masterchief
is correct

Oh god why must you hurt me in this way
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3137, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3128, Clumsy wrote:
O
h for the love of all that is holy
P
lease just end this day and set us free
W
e'll band together and win this game
T
he town
i think masterchief just softed Omni-Potent Wedgie Taker
You got me. D:
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3162, gerryoat wrote:whats a top 5. im noob
He means top 5 longest Day 1 games I think.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Clumsy »

UNVOTE:

My vote is still here. I just don't want a lolhammers before claim.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3174, Alisae wrote:I have 500+ posts while the closest to me is 300
nice!
Doesn't count if 300 of those are shitposts. ;)
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3185, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3184, CloudKicker wrote:See, hes claiming non-pr @manuelo
p-much.

he wouldn't say that if he was a useful role
I'd rather just wait and not risk it.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3191 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Clumsy »

I care. Odds are that we will lynch him, but trying to push a lynch through on V/La is a bad idea, if not just scummy.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3190, Pepchoninga wrote:Let's vote yoshi...

But breaking that record seems tempting too.
Read the thread please. He's already effectively at L-1
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Clumsy »

I care more about the game than your achievement card.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Clumsy »

Yeah, we need more specific I think, or everyone will say that and we'll never get a lynch.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3205, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 3204, BigYoshiFan wrote:Can that be in the form of reads or does it have to be a more in-depth claim?
That V/LA was a precautionary, but I'll sit here and read everything and offer my reads if that is what you want.
Why you so hesitant to claim? A dumb mason claim worked, so what?
:facepalm:
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Clumsy »

Yoshi, you're at L-2. I think there's at least 2 others that haven't voted for you yet that said they would. I think we need a claim from you.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2606, BigYoshiFan wrote:Look, I need to take some more time.
I'm feeling pressured and that doesn't result in good play from me.
Looking over that read I made... it looks like shit, I admit it. I'm still not objecting to my Pine TR however.
There is very little doubt in my mind that fro99er is also town.
I'll probably be here Wednesday and intermittently from thereafter until the weekend.

Don't take this opportunity to say I'm being dramatic or faking this either. If you think I'm scum, lynch me.
The thing is, you posted this earlier, which people have pointed out. It goes against you saying that you have an important role now, which is cause for concern.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Cabd, what are your other reads?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3236, BigYoshiFan wrote:Do it then.
Why would you say that as a supposedly important PR?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3238, Cabd wrote:(Because he's not)
(Well that's the obvious answer, but I don't want to lose a cop or something over frustration)
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Clumsy »

-sigh- Yoshi, full claim now or I'm voting you and leaving you open for anyone to hammer.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Interesting. It'd ID any neighbors, Masons, or Mafia. Hrm.

P-edit: There can be up to 2 greylist or custom "not explicitly non normal" roles in large normals.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm inclined to believe this claim.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3261, kuror0 wrote:Weird as fuck role honestly. But if in this set up it was specified something like not normal roles were possible I could believe in it. If the mod said it will be a full normal game then I don't believe it and I'm up for his lynch. Now looking for a way to confirm any of the 2 options.
For the love of god. THE GAME IS CONFIRMED TO BE MULTIBALL. It's in the first posts, as well as when it was in signup queue. What part of this do people not get?

ALSO
Mafiascum Wiki wrote:Multiball is a term for setups that have more than one informed minority. Serial Killers and other one-person groups do not count; the term is specific to scum groups of multiple players.
Multiball setups introduce the necessity for the scum to themselves scum-hunt for opposing factions, which can make it easier for them to appear town, but can also make them appear suspicious if a late-game votecount analysis points to them only catching scum of a single faction. Then can also of course kill each other, which tends to help town and is often used for balance.
Scumgroups in a multiball game don't necessarily have to be the same size; groups with fewer members tend to be balanced with more power.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3261, kuror0 wrote:Weird as fuck role honestly. But if in this set up it was specified something like not normal roles were possible I could believe in it. If the mod said it will be a full normal game then I don't believe it and I'm up for his lynch. Now looking for a way to confirm any of the 2 options.
It does not say in the rules that it is Full Normal. There can be up to 2 variations on roles that don't result in explicitly non-normal roles. I've already said this, and there's no way to confirm it. The closest we'd have is if 2 "grey-list" roles CC'd, but that's not going to happen D1.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm not calling you stupid kuror0. Sincere apologies if it came off that way. I'm just frustrated at people scum-reading people for saying there's 2 maf teams.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Clumsy »

What are opinions on the following people:

CloudKicker
Pine
PeregrineV
Alisae
Jaack
Transcend

P-edit: Easy. Target has a PT or doesn't. They're either a:
-Mason
-Neighbor
-Mafia

Done.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I can only think of Traitor and Judas, and Judas is definitely bastard.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Clumsy »

It's also in Mini 1795: Science, where it was also town.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Fro99er, can you link the game that you found it in? I was worried about coaching to claim it too, so I looked through mine and the only player in both of these games is Cabd. They got replaced, and were heavily pushing on them in this game.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #114) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Clumsy »

SORRY MOD, WE'RE NOT DONE HERE YET

*cries*
Last edited by inspectorscout on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #115) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Clumsy »

ALRIGHT, LET'S DO THIS AGAIN

TOP 3 CANDIDATES FOR LYNCH, GO

Alisae, Ironstove, and Pep

P-edit: Alisae not reading the thread?

P-edit 2: What Yoshi said

P-edit 3: Thanks frog

P-edit 4: It could be, but if he is maf and finds the other maf for us... -shrug?- There's always later.

P-edit 5: I'm so done with this
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #116) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Frog, this is true, but if so, it's the other maf teams problem, isn't it? If we're still suspicious later in the game, we can hang him then.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (isolation #117) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Okay, the only common one here is you. Makes everything a lot simpler than if half of this playerlist was in there.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (isolation #118) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Game: 3332 posts

Jaack: 34 posts.
PeregrineV: 29 posts.

This is concerning.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (isolation #119) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Clumsy »

To be fair though, he hasn't posted anywhere else on site since his last post here. May just be away. But that only applies to right now, his input on the game is very low, along with PeregrineV and Pine. Cabd has low post counts, but that's a replace in, as well as CloudKicker, so that doesn't count. Mick is V/La until Half-Life 3 comes out, and the rest have replaced out, aside from Kuror0.

There are like 5 slots that need pressure. I'm fine with it here.

VOTE: Jaack
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

wat

MegaPEdit

1. Clumsy
2. Drealmerz
3. Yoshi or Pepcho

I did four.
He did indeed.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Flawed logic. 2 things:

1. Mod said that flavor had no impact on the game. Doesn't completely rule it out though.
2. 1 non-normal role in a MINI normal. 2 in a LARGE normal.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Heh. Sorry Yoshi. XD
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Jaack hasn't posted since the one I quoted, right after my claim.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I feel bad for the mod having to do these VCs.

I don't like Jaack's return. PeregrineV and Pine still doing nothing. Dreal is at least here.

Can we lynch Jaack, PeregrineV, and Pine all at the same time to speed things along?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3508 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3494, Transcend wrote:PV doing nothing is his site meta.
I thought someone said the opposite?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3643, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm down for a lynch on whoever. I too don't see why Jaack is such a popular lynch. Read his ISO and yes, he has been relatively lowkey, not having any good progression on his reads, but there are people that far more deserve the rope.

I don't think wanting to lynch a mason claim that also happens to be my strongest scimread makes me bad tho, Alis. No, it's called consistency. You seem to know FOR SURE he is a mason tho.

Analyze the situation in wich he made his claim. He wasn't around a lot when his wagon was gaining speed.
And when he gets to L-2 he immediately comes out and claims to be a mason. After that his wagon all but disbanded. Interesting, a? Why didn't he claim mason at a different time? A good time would've been after he replaced.
I just don't buy it, sorry. And I belive that at peast one of the people trying to discredit me for that is scum too.

On the other hand I was willing and still am to sheep Yoshi. A reason that really got me on that is the way Elena came back and started playing the "Oh please, you shit, now lynch me" game. Again, the wagon all but disbanded. And now what? We are left with a Jaack wagon. Before that we were left with another wagon. People wanted to lynch Alisae, me and Frogger. This is just getting hilarious.
Why wouldn't I claim at L-2 (or L-1, it was hard to tell which at the time)? And WHY would I claim upon replacing? You want to keep Masons hidden if you can
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Clumsy »

I've also expressed my concerns on the Alisae slot, but I don't think that lynch is happening today. Most people wanted Jaack, so let's see what happens and move from there. I liked his early game but, well, what Frog said.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 2695, Alisae wrote:1. Yoshi
2. Pine
3. Jaack
In post 3418, Alisae wrote:Hey guyz.
Can we like, not get distracted
and wagon Jaack please?
Cuz we were going to wagon Jaack
but then Frogger made a push on Yoshi.
Thanks.

-Love, Ali
In post 3553, Alisae wrote:FUCK IT
YOU'RE A DOUBLEVOTER NOW
VOTE: Frogger
I've never liked this kind of thing. Seems like an easy way to shake responsibility for your vote. Why are you avoiding lynching a scum read in favor of sheeping (oh look, sheeping) a replacement?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Clumsy »

P- edit who just said they haven't read 3/4ths of the game
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Clumsy »

<3 Scout
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Clumsy »

Pep, I understand how Masons work. I've nodded games with masons, and oh hey I'm playing one now. You've already demonstrated that you are oblivious to some obvious things in game, but I'll say it again here: it's bad to out Masons. I get that I'm not 100% Proven. Even with full mason outing I won't be 100%. But as Masons, it will force scum to kill us or we'll win for town late game. With masons outed, they won't have to guess or hunt for us. So unless it saves a mason from hanging from the rope, you're not getting the claim. And a lynch isn't happening. So be useful on a different scum read of yours and let me die in my sleep. Thanks.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Clumsy »

While I'm not proud of being in a game that is breaking this record, I'm proud of it.

But, about 300 shitposts aside, we are actually playing the game.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3722 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3710, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 3704, Clumsy wrote:Pep, I understand how Masons work. I've nodded games with masons, and oh hey I'm playing one now. You've already demonstrated that you are oblivious to some obvious things in game, but I'll say it again here: it's bad to out Masons. I get that I'm not 100% Proven. Even with full mason outing I won't be 100%. But as Masons, it will force scum to kill us or we'll win for town late game. With masons outed, they won't have to guess or hunt for us. So unless it saves a mason from hanging from the rope, you're not getting the claim. And a lynch isn't happening. So be useful on a different scum read of yours and let me die in my sleep. Thanks.
You know what's funny? Scum won't bother to lynch the mason when there is only one claim. And that's ok. But it would be best for scum if both masons die. But again even with 2 mason claims scum won't try and target you. Why? Because they can't be certain they won't hit the same mason. So all in all, there is no need for you to say who is the other mason or tell him to claim to.

They would have to take a shot eventually, or confirmed town will win. And are you agreeing with me about not outing Masonry? Cool, thanks, vote somewhere else then.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Clumsy »

Different. You said you'd vote there if it came to it. It's come to it and you're still on your bad vanity vote. They outright said "No, not voting that".

What is "inevitable" then? L-1?

Also that whole " I'll vote there if I have to" sounds like a reluctant bus. Just saying.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3731, gerryoat wrote:If jack flips scum, vig should shoot pep if we have one
If Jaack flips scum, we're hanging Pep anyway. Or he should be vig'd either way.

Ninja'd
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Clumsy »

LOL. Shoot Pep then
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3739 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3733, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 3727, Clumsy wrote:Different. You said you'd vote there if it came to it. It's come to it and you're still on your bad vanity vote. They outright said "No, not voting that".

Also that whole " I'll vote there if I have to" sounds like a reluctant bus. Just saying.
Yeah dude, we are not getting anywhere. And you aren't helping. Claim your buddy and I will gladly leave your back and hop on Jaack.
Lol nope
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3743 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3733, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 3727, Clumsy wrote:Different. You said you'd vote there if it came to it. It's come to it and you're still on your bad vanity vote. They outright said "No, not voting that".

Yeah dude, we are not getting anywhere. And you aren't helping. Claim your buddy and I will gladly leave your back and hop on Jaack.

And yes it isn't inevitable. His claim might change our opinion. His posts might help that too.

"Game isn't getting anywhere because you won't hurt town by outing your Masonry when it's unneeded".

Yeah okay.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3754 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Clumsy »

Several options here to seriously consider. I'm not saying these as a joke, actual options.

1. Lynch Jaack. vigilante can easily hit town just as much as scum, so it's a weaker PR.
2. Leave Jaack and lynch Pep. Because holy hell.
Or, my personal favorite
3. Leave Jaack AND Pep, tell Jaack to shoot Pep tonight or Jaack hangs tomorrow, and go to someone like Pine.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Clumsy »

That too.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Clumsy »

So, here's my thoughts. Option 3. Jaack is told to shoot Pep or he dies. If Jaack is town vigilante, that should result in Pep dying without using a lynch there. If Pep doesn't die, then Jaack is lying, he hangs. If Pep dies AND flips scum, double confirmed Jaack.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3762, Elena Fisher wrote:Why do 3 when you can just lynch it now and make him shoot another scum?
Who do you suggest?

And that's true Ali.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Clumsy »

I didn't want to say it outloud, but I guess scum would think of it anyway: If they have a doctor, and doctor Pep, and Jaack is telling the truth, that's a mislynch right there. Hrm. Okay, new thoughts.

Leave the Vig alone for a night, see what happens. If there is another vig, they will probably kill him. We already have 2 kills a night, 3 with vig, I don't see 4 happening a night.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3775 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3764, gerryoat wrote:
In post 3706, gerryoat wrote:
In post 3703, Fro99er wrote:Pep, Jaack is at L-3. It's inevitable. You better join us now.
gut feeling.

> Jack will claim PR
> people will unvote being scared.
> We are in the same place as we were a few days ago
> We are on on pace for 5087 posts

some people call me a prophet.

However, most people just prefer to call the game a shitfest.
LOL
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3778 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3771, gerryoat wrote:Guys what are the odds we have a SK in this game. above or below 50% chance?
I could see the following happening.

2 scum teams
or
2 scum teams plus SK
or
2 scum teams plus Vig
or MAYBE even
2 scum teams plus SK plus Vig, but that's pushing it.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3774, Alisae wrote:The way I see it, I want the vig to give 3 targets he is okay with shooting.
He could even list one or two he doesn't want to shoot for reaction testing.
Then we use the reactions those generate.
And if he is roleblocked (assuming there is one), then that's also a reaction.
I think I'd be okay with that. Only problem is that if no vig kill happens, we're stuck wondering if it was a doctor, a roleblocker, or a lie in claiming.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Clumsy »

I can agree with Iron and Pine, dunno about froggy
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3786 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Clumsy »

Can everyone chime in with this? Also

Jaack
, do you prefer this plan over your lynch?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Clumsy »

That was beautiful.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3801, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 3800, inspectorscout wrote:
It's been so long, my love,
My beloved
I have missed you
But I fought, in tears, through shitposts and 'content',
For you,
Because I love you.

Finally, we are reunited,
Darling,
I trained myself in the arts of the ninja,
The ways of the modkill
And the abilities to be with you,
My dearest.

Don't ever leave me again,
My sweet,
Oh so lovely
Pagetop.

</3
Obviously a hint we should discuss this in depht before ending the day
Hang on, let me get my annotation notes from AP Language.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Clumsy »

BAM THIRD PLACE
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Clumsy »

Lmao
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3831, Jaack wrote:Sneaking a post on the clock

Let me get this straight.

We're lynching pepcho today.

I get a list of three to shoot from.

Without my claim, I would have shot drealmerz, so I would obviously like him to be on the list.

Shooting yoshi is a dumb thing because duh.

My strongest townreads at this point are ironstove, cloud, and transcend, so if you put one of them in my list I outright will not shoot them.

Anyone else is fair game at this point.

Come up with a list town.

PEDIT - I think I've played games shorter than the pedit I just experience.

LOL. This freaking game.

Okay, if Iron is off your list, and I agree with not shooting Yoshi, that leaves Pine as fine, right? Drealmerz7 is on your list, any objections to that from town?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3836, CloudKicker wrote:Dreal i can read like a book so i dont worry about the slUt at all, i really want a froggy in the face
Spoiler: For Cloud
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Clumsy »

I did that first, but only got Kermit.

"Frog on face"
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Clumsy »

G-g-g-GHOSTS!!!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3855 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Clumsy »

GHOST BUSTERS! Except didn't 1 of them die? So there's three. ._. It'll have to do.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3856, Alisae wrote:Scum response.
Ghosts don't exist
The mason claim was a lie after all
Shit, ya got me.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Clumsy »

<3 <3

Jaack said he was at work, so we may not get a response there until tonight.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3863, Alisae wrote:Also whoever said that I shouldn't be someone that get's shot because I suggested the idea I have words to say to you: that's shit logic.
Indeed, however, I don't know if I want to put you on that list.

If we have Dreal (Jaack's suggestion) and Pine (everyone kinda agrees), and that list to pick from, I vote for either Cabd or Peregrine. Everyone else votes?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3865 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Also, once we have a list of three, Jaack needs to stay within those 3 for his shot.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Just making sure that's blatantly understood.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3919 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yeah, random is better I think. Most games have a rule against
provable
randomness, like using the dice tags to decide something. That rule isn't in this set, but I wouldn't do that anyway for the sake of the game and mod's sanity.

Mod
, correct me if I'm wrong, but non-provable randomness is generally okay, right? Like using Random.org but not posting results, just going with it (because people can lie with that and doesn't force them to do anything), right?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3901, Fro99er wrote:Lol Yoshi's scum
In post 3902, Fro99er wrote:He's trying to find a way to scum read me after being his hardest town read since I replaced in.

Of course.
In post 3903, Fro99er wrote:Look at Yoshi just trying to fit in with town at this point
In post 3904, Fro99er wrote:Yoshi outed himself as scum there

I knew his claim was a scumclaim
I don't like this series of posts.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3939 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3934, Pepchoninga wrote:The guy has be hesitant to actually do the one thing that can save him from a nightkill and can basically help us (town) carry the game out.
I'm not hesitant about outing the masonry. I'm outright saying no. It does not help town.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Pep, who do you scumread in addition to me? There have to be at least 3 other scum if not more.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Pine, have you done any reading at all, or just skimmed Transcend's ISO for latest vote? Actual question not being snarky
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Iunderstoodthatreference.gif
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3947, Alisae wrote:Also Clums is this the gif you are looking for?
Yup, but on mobile, so... Yeah. Thanks for that Pep. Can you expand on Helena read?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3961 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Add a paragraph break after the first sentence.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3972 (isolation #171) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Clumsy »

^
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (isolation #172) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 3987, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 3986, ConManMick wrote:Plus we lose the benefit of being able to analyze the night kill for clues because scum will obviously target Masons regardless of their interactions during the day.
Yes they will. But that's why it would've been better if he claimed a parthner. Scum want conftown out of the game little or less. It's good to kill the masons before people start believing them. But since this is multiball, scum will be afraid to target both masons. It would basically clear Clumsy in my eyes.
So it's good to out the Masons to be prime targets for night kills, because scum would be too afraid to use their NK for fear of wasting one? Have you missed the fact that scum can attempt to communicate in thread? They can try to coordinate if they're clever. If you don't believe me, I can link you to a game where the main mechanic was based on this very thing. Scum had no day or night talk, and had to all submit the same name for a kill to go through. They had to rely on clever communication in the public thread to do this. So the upside you mentioned isn't so great of an upside, and will get us killed, with the downside of losing all info connected to people not knowing the confirmed town. So no, claiming the masonry is -dumb-, and won't be happening unless it's absolutely necessary.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (isolation #173) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Clumsy »

I'm not going to lose town their confirmed town just to "clear myself in your eyes."
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4043 (isolation #174) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4041, Cabd wrote:Literal shit all over my basement. Days of cleanup ahead. Sorry; Cabd out.

To my replacement and the rest of the town: There's zero chance that PT cop role is town. Why would a setup give town a role that hurts town PRs and doesn't even confirm scum? Doubly so if there's any neighbors in the game. Much better to give to a scum team; it alows them to hunt masons AND otherscum at the same time. Don't let them get away with such a scumclaim. Alisae; this means you. Stop waffling and see the light; that's not a town PR.
Ignoring the fact that someone else in thread pointed out that it was a town role in another game, plus the one I found... There's a logic error.

Oh no, there's never been a role that could possibly hurt town PRs while not confirming scum!
Cough-cough-Roleblocker*/PGO/Jailkeeper*-cough

*outside of 1 scum left
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4044 (isolation #175) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4042, Alisae wrote:Cabd I think one of the scumteams will kill Yoshi either way.
Plus this. He's almost a cop equivalent. He will be NK'd at some point.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yoshi, town or scum, can we be " killed during the night" buddies in Dead Thread?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yoshi why

How could you leave me hanging like this
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yay!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Clumsy »

BUT NOW WE CAN'T BE "KILLED DURING THE NIGHT" BUDDIES

YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART HERE YOSHI
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4001, inspectorscout wrote:
If you're planning on hammering the dude the next 16 hours,
Sucks to be you. I won't be around.
-S
Btw, mod gave permission to go for at least second place in post count day 1.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4058, Manuel87 wrote:Clumsy why arent you voting Pep?
Can we please kill this scum to move on.
I am fully aware that some ppl are trying to get 1st place and its getting annoying. Yeah i am talking about you gerry.
Also why do you jump to Fro99er he is one of the vig targets for tonight.

Btw: VT is the safest claim for scum because they will not be touched by the opposing scumteam.
O

Oops.

VOTE: Pep
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Clumsy »

@Mod
was that Peregrine replacing out? Or no?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4041, Cabd wrote:Literal shit all over my basement. Days of cleanup ahead. Sorry; Cabd out.

To my replacement and the rest of the town: There's zero chance that PT cop role is town. Why would a setup give town a role that hurts town PRs and doesn't even confirm scum? Doubly so if there's any neighbors in the game. Much better to give to a scum team; it alows them to hunt masons AND otherscum at the same time. Don't let them get away with such a scumclaim. Alisae; this means you. Stop waffling and see the light; that's not a town PR.
Ftr, scumreading this slot much harder. Looks like throwing shade before peacing out and not having to respond to it. Cabd has been here since 2013. They know what negative utility is, they should know this definitely can be a town role.

Also, to my list of roles that "Can hurt town PRs without catching scum", add Miller and Ascetic. All of these are Normal roles.

Disclaimer: not saying Cabd is lying about the replace out or anything, that basement thing sucks yo, I've been there, not fun. Hope fixing it goes well. But I think it's a scum post.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4073 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4072, Alisae wrote:OMGERD GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ!
I JUST WITNESSED A DOUBLE RAINBOW!
Okay, I'm trying to analyze this post. I feel like there's something more to it. 'What does it mean?'
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Whoa, Alisae! I pass that place on my way to work!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4079 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Nah, just screwing with you. ;)
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Clumsy »

<3 <3 <3
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (isolation #188) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Clumsy »

What's up Dreal?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4085 (isolation #189) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Well, we're just sitting here waiting for people to actually do something.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4088 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Well, you, Cloud, and Cabd slot are on a wagon that isn't happening today. Peregrine and Pine aren't doing anything. Iron is V/La. Cabd has replaced out. And that^
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4090 (isolation #191) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Clumsy »

How about some actual beneficial content while we're waiting for the game to advance. If Pep flips town, who is town/scum? If Pep flips scum, who is town/scum?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4094 (isolation #192) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4091, Alisae wrote:I jumped on the Pep wagon Clums...
Freaking, not you Alisae. Drealmerz. I'm gonna throw a chair at you.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4095 (isolation #193) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Clumsy »

But like, a beanbag chair.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Ugh, I can't do that to that avi. I take it back.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4099 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Who was defending the Pep slot mid-ish through the day? Was it Transcend? I can't remember
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4102 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Wow, has activity actually died? I think this may be the longest we've gone without a post.

I've looked through a bit, as much as I could before just stopping, and it doesn't seem like we'll get all that much info out of this lynch. Which is annoying.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4107 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Please read :( I know the whole thing is a lot, but skimming or even reading votecounts would be better than having 0 clue what's going on. Dreal, do you know what Jaack is?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4125 (isolation #198) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Clumsy »

How about stick to the original plan for the Vig?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #199) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 4111, drealmerz7 wrote:welcome to the gamestate youall created

pep, I can vote pep

VOTE: peponchinga

no, I really don't know what jaack is

yes, I'm so horrible
Welcome to the game that you signed up for. Play it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”