Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

I am curious on how you acquired,
the title of the Rhyming Squire?

It is also to much disappoint,
That the syllables are not on point.

Even if Pine's mouth fills with foam,
I'll engage in the wit of poem.

The question you ask Pine, I do not know.
Its answer appears as soon as he shows.

I do not think I am at fault,
to ask you if this is an alt?

/Gin
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

of course it is my good fellow,
but I wont answer the next question, just call me "yellow"
(hic)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

As long as I can find that you are sincere,
I'm okay with you drinking thy rhyming beer.

If found you use this humour as a ruse,
just know you will be met quick with a noose.

/Gin
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

Actions speak so much louder than words.
scheming and lying are for the birds.

If you want to know a stance or a thought,
I will answer with little to no fraught.

now, when your other half comes back.
still want to know HIS motivations or the lack.
(hic)
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 387, Firebringer wrote:
PrettyPrincess has requested replacement. Searching now.
waiting - sip
(hic)
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 454, Heartless wrote:nix that, i see you were blawb
When you read, I'm under Blawb yes, however note that after D1, my two buddies flaked the hydra so I stopped signing the posts. I made a post in game IIRC saying that I would stop signing, so after that point if you're reading for research, just know that everything past that point was my own writing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The only ones I'm interested in flipping are Cakez, maybe Titus and the Thinker hydra. Not real real sold on Kling. Like....she's being a useless lurksack which is fully within her scum meta. I used to think that her instance that she was a "day 3 player" was actually super scummy and a license to lurk and be useless for the most important part of the game. I mean maybe she does it regardless of alignment but then I've just come to the slow realization that everyone from that site is like a blackhole of pro-town play.

The only thing that slightly irks me about the Cakez wagon is that there hasn't been any attempt at a couterwagon (maybe Kling?) I mean if its Cakez, Ari, ????, Titus??? team it could just be a real ineffective team but his jump onto Titus was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bad. So maybe that does rule out Titus but she's being a lurksack and her defense of Cakez was pretty shitty.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 433, Klingoncelt wrote:Unless the hydra runs through the thread screaming "I'm SCUM!!!!" at the top of their lungs, I'll townread them by default.
Seriously guys I'm not lynching anyone else today. Everything Kling says is scum 101.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 446, Titus wrote:Sorry I am a we bit behind here. My pc died.

I would like to see if Heartless/Desperado/Nero can agree on crap because I TR all 3 atm.
I suppose I could vote PP if I had to but I really want Kling dead. Not feeling The Thinker right now and I'm not sure why either of them has that slot as scum, and I don't want to lynch Cakes either.
;)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Will you sheep me the rest of the game if Kling flips town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Desperado »

Doubt it
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Desperado »

Mainly because you were just fencesitting on her and my "case" (lmao) doesn't have anything to do with lurking
;)
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 483, Desperado wrote:Not feeling The Thinker right now and I'm not sure why either of them has that slot as scum,
ari's been around on site but he's not posting here
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Desperado »

oh ok
;)
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 441, Heartless wrote:summary of about where i am rn
----
[Infinity 324, Nero Cain, BBMolla]
[Drunken Piper, Lil uzi vert, Desperado, Alban, AJ]
null line ---> [^SirCakez^, Titus, Indigo, Aeronaut, Klingoncelt, Pine-A-Tonics]
----
[The Thinker]
[Pretty Princess]
----
This is very close to my reads. The only changes I would make is that I would move Pine-A-Tonics up to the Infinity tier and LUV down to the Thinker tier.

For the person who asked, I mildly townread Alban's reaction to Cakez's initial attack ("I'm going to kick your ass") in combination with his stated preference he liked playing town. It came off to me as less of an attempted discredit, which is what I think scum would be going for, and more of a "don't ruin this for me, I got the alignment I like."

A couple recent posts of LUV are pretty bothersome. The first one:
In post 310, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah after a review of his ISO and just from rereading old games I don't think this is town!SC.

VOTE: SirCakez
He implied there was some sort of meta dimension to this newfound Cake read. But when prompted, his reasons don't make any reference to previous games or how this more fits in Cake's scum play (). This makes me think he really didn't do the meta study post 310 implied and he just cobbled together some reasons from the early game when Pine-A-Tonics asked more details about it.

Another post that gets me is .
In post 312, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not really seeing why people are scum reading KL. Entrance was awkward and the over justification for the prod dodge is a bit of a concern but she at least gave some reads. She'll have to explain those when she gets back at least and if there is more than just what has been discussed, she'll have to interact with that as well. I rather wait and see with her.
What is the purpose of this defense and why are scumreads on Klingon particularly problematic? He says he doesn't "see why people are scum reading KL" and then proceeds in the next sentence to list obvious and valid reasons why people would scumread her. So he's acknowledging the reasons why people might find her scummy. But then he doesn't give any good reasons why she's more likely to be town, just citing that she "gave some reads" apparently oblivious to the fact that scum give fake reads and that's
precisely
what people scumreading her suspect her of doing.

-TTH
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 436, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 427, SirCakez wrote:I don't understand why he hasn't posted about any of his "baselines/motives" though. It looks like an excuse.
...Why would I? It's entirely off of the history of the thread, so being at post 435 doesn't really do much for it. I simply look for inconsistencies and try to determine why someone might have the patterns they develop.

As a sidenote,
Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 422, Aj The Epic wrote:The language you use is ambiguous. Purposefully.
kind of stuff he spewed in his vote on me was definitely from scum
Like it would just kill you to give actual context.
I kinda doubt that even if cakez is scum since he already explained what he disliked about it earlier.
It's the language in general is normally similar. The accusatory style has 2 parts that I find scummy:
First, it's broad. There's a lot left to interpretation (or bad generalizations, such as his 'iso summary' post, which is a bullshit shadetossing fest anyways.
Second, It's ALWAYS THIRD PERSON, even when he's talking to no one in particular (aka no answers/continued discussion with another user). This is a way to discourage discussion between the user and the accused.
SirCakez wrote:What's up with Aero popping in to say he was catching up then dodging out?
Who's he asking? Not Aero, but the rest of the users. Why would the rest of the users have an answer? This isn't MEANT to generate anything but suspicion.
SirCakez wrote:I also hate that AJ came in to take a potshot at me while continuing to not provide any other content. Like using his scumread on me as an excuse to not engage is what it looked like to me.
Same thing here. Could just address me up front, but instead words it third person to cast suspicion instead of ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WITH IT like trying to discuss it. People like Tammy when town ALWAYS use first person to address the people she's suspicious of. It's a way to generate conversation, and it's a town thing to do.

And by the way, Cakez, THAT is the basis of motive hunting.
For the first bit, why can't you share any of these "patterns" that you're finding?
The rest of the wall is I think the first time I've ever been called scum for how I type and play. You could ISO me in literally any game I've played and I'll be typing the same way. Reachy as fuck.
In post 439, Heartless wrote:
In post 339, SirCakez wrote:Princess's complete lack of game awareness with their vote on me for Rogue Leader is odd but I want to say it's derptown, as I think scum wouldn't want to stick out so much with trying to put someone being wagoned in a power position
given that PP's rogue vote preceded you catching shit, this point is pretty fucked
Except they didn't move the vote after the wagon started, that's the key point there.
In post 481, Nero Cain wrote:So maybe that does rule out Titus but she's being a lurksack and her defense of Cakez was pretty shitty.
Where did Titus defend me?
In post 487, Heartless wrote:
In post 483, Desperado wrote:Not feeling The Thinker right now and I'm not sure why either of them has that slot as scum,
ari's been around on site but he's not posting here
This is a pretty good scumtell for The Thinker, I didn't realize Ari was in that hydra. I'm tossing that in my scum pool.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 490, SirCakez wrote:Except they didn't move the vote after the wagon started, that's the key point there.
you mean the rvs votes?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

Wut?
I mean they didn't move the Rogue Leader vote they had on me even after I started getting seriously wagoned. Like it's still there now.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Desperado »

@ Cakez it's hard to read your ISO because your spoiled quote walls, do you think PP is scum?
;)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

No
I spoil those for mobile people, sorry 'bout that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Desperado »

Ah I see that now, didn't read closely enough
;)
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 492, SirCakez wrote:Wut?
I mean they didn't move the Rogue Leader vote they had on me even after I started getting seriously wagoned. Like it's still there now.
this is something courageous and risky?

bad point is still bad
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 490, SirCakez wrote:For the first bit, why can't you share any of these "patterns" that you're finding?
The rest of the wall is I think the first time I've ever been called scum for how I type and play. You could ISO me in literally any game I've played and I'll be typing the same way. Reachy as fuck.
Patterns require repetition and consistency to prove they're not one-off.

I'm not a meta reader, so don't expect any of that shit to sway me. I do notice that you've finally decided to directly address me though. Is there some element of 'this is how I type' in these situations? Yes, but it's not the full story. Unless you play in a way that always discourages interactions, this is a valid point.
Nero Cain wrote:The only ones I'm interested in flipping are Cakez, maybe Titus and the Thinker hydra. Not real real sold on Kling. Like....she's being a useless lurksack which is fully within her scum meta. I used to think that her instance that she was a "day 3 player" was actually super scummy and a license to lurk and be useless for the most important part of the game. I mean maybe she does it regardless of alignment but then I've just come to the slow realization that everyone from that site is like a blackhole of pro-town play.

The only thing that slightly irks me about the Cakez wagon is that there hasn't been any attempt at a couterwagon (maybe Kling?) I mean if its Cakez, Ari, ????, Titus??? team it could just be a real ineffective team but his jump onto Titus was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bad. So maybe that does rule out Titus but she's being a lurksack and her defense of Cakez was pretty shitty.
I swear to god you will never go a game without assuming Titus is scum in some capacity.

I don't think it's there hasn't been an attempt at a counterwagon so much as it just hasn't really led anywhere. Overall I'm getting weak signals from this game for showing anything pro-town outside heartz/Infinity right now. I've come to realize that Uzi may just... have past a Turing Test at some point and decided to play mafia, so I'm not sure what to make of the general awkward play.
Desperado wrote:
In post 433, Klingoncelt wrote:Unless the hydra runs through the thread screaming "I'm SCUM!!!!" at the top of their lungs, I'll townread them by default.
Seriously guys I'm not lynching anyone else today. Everything Kling says is scum 101.
The 'I'm as clueless as you' thing? I'd rather see Kling attempt to do something in this thread than go off of something that feels LAMIST.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 496, Heartless wrote:
In post 492, SirCakez wrote:Wut?
this is something courageous and risky?

bad point is still bad
Yeah, she was getting shit for it wasn't she?

AJ I am absurdly confused at what you're even arguing. If you want to ignore the fact that I type like this every game then OK, you can stay scummy.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 474, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 471, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 442, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
Drunken Piper, please discuss your restriction, or confirm that you're just dicking around.

My title says it all, your vote is lame.
curious, did you go and see if I have done this in another game
?
this question however still stands.
you didnt go check if I have done this in other lands?
I did, but only after the title was pointed out. This was already discussed here:
In post 450, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
In post 445, Heartless wrote:well his title is "couplet typer" so i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is a posting gimmick
Oh. That does explain things.

That's irritating.

VOTE: LUV

LUV is mostly a gut read. It's based on a broad reading of their ISO, nothing specific. Sorry, it's a boring game, people are playing things close to the vest, and Titus has been reasonable lately.
In post 458, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:1) As I said, it's broad interpretation of demeanor and attitude, not specific things.
2) It appears self-imposed, and hence NAI.
My suspicion of you was based on the notion that you were restricting your content in order to conceal intent, but seeing that it wasn't restricted to this game obviated that, and I am satisfied with your explanation.

Pine

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”