Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:54 am

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

I can see a Elb/Pine scumteam tbh
I'll have to look at Nero
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

He won't vote Nero and keeps saying 'switch to Tywin/AJ (Start of day) and then a page back says 'switch to Tywin/Sonia' when Nero was the counter wagon. At no point has he solidified any reads outside of me, so he shouldn't be TRing Nero so strongly while lumping everyone else as my scum buddy. That isn't read progression, and it looks completely contrived. Why do you keep ignoring things like that Elibrin? Maybe your Pine's buddy, since you constantly defend the guy. I can show the quotes of you doing so after work, and you've done it time and time again for no legitimate reason.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:21 am

VOTE: Pine
Strong arm the lynch boys.

MariaR is me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:22 am

Also, huge misrep by Elibrin there. At no point have I lied. Even Titus' claim is a matter of perspective over actual intentional lying.

Elibrin, I've read you as the town drunk most of the game, but at this point, I'm really starting to wonder if maybe you are Pine's buddy.

Again, I will actually give the quotes/post #s of the countless times you've defended Pine and/or chainsawed for him without any legitimate reason. You'll have some explaining to do bud. I get off at 5 PST, so you'll get it from me sometime after that.

See, the difference between town (me) and scum (Pine, maybe you) are that I actually provide cases and reasoning to SR people. I don't ignore repeated requests from players to provide them, unlike your buddy Pine.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:24 am

VOTE: Pine

If you're scum Sonia, I'll be mad at you, but I don't think you are. If so, you've played a great game, so I'd probably just give props.

Regardless, I think Pine is scum and gladly will vote there.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:33 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4222, Titus wrote:
In post 4218, gerryoat wrote:titus show me why VC suggests that. also, you think nero is maf right?
6 on Elbrin, 5 on Lapsa
dumb this down for me a bit. also, like i said. you think nero is maf right?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:33 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4229, Tywin Lannister wrote:If you're scum Sonia, I'll be mad at you, but I don't think you are. If so, you've played a great game, so I'd probably just give props.

i hate this post so much
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:34 am

Post by gerryoat »

So. No one thinks Nero is maf?
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 am

Cloud's interactions with Nero don't seem scumish to me

He could be mafia I just feel more confident on Pine

MariaR is me
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 am

In post 4229, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: Pine

If you're scum Sonia, I'll be mad at you, but I don't think you are. If so, you've played a great game, so I'd probably just give props.

Dw Mason buddy I got you <3

MariaR is me
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:03 am

Post by gerryoat »

cnero wouldnt know cloud is scum. thats a bad reason. and cloud would bus a maf
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:21 am

It wasn't bussing more so as it was belittling

MariaR is me
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 am

In post 4235, gerryoat wrote:cnero wouldnt know cloud is scum. thats a bad reason. and cloud would bus a maf
I don't honestly know who Pine's buddy is, but I'm pretty comfy with flipping Pine. Assuming he flips scum, the buddy can found much easier IMO. Just look for anyone that hasn't even mentioned Pine most/All game and/or players who have defended/coached him when he was writing scummy posts. Nobody has bussed Pine, and he frankly has never really had much of a wagon either. The one time he did, Alisae changed to Kyouko/gamma, because Pine was gaining zero traction. Sounds like a wagon that scum weren't ever joining to me. I think everyone else has had a wagon that made them L1 or close to it. Nero hasn't, AJ hasn't, and Pine hasn't. AJ/Nero ave both been called scum by multiple players. Pine hasn't, because scum never tried to make him look suspicious. The only super small wagon on Pine has been from confirmed town, who got NK'd the next night for threatening to shoot Pine/Kyouko/me. I know I'm not scum, and Kyouko flipped town, so the only one who had a reason to NK Alisae there was Pine. It's the same reason he voted her yesterday when she was confirmed town. She NK'd Nos, and Pine sure didn't like that!

I'm confident in him being scum. It just makes sense if you analyze the entire game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:16 am

Elibrin may be his buddy for constantly defending & chainsawing for him, but I'll post why I think that when I can get on my laptop tonight and search for the quotes. It's really hard to do on an iPhone.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:20 am

Pine also lurked and only posted to prod dodge/vote townies all of D1. Sound familiar? Nos did it too. Who was the other player who voted Alisae instead of look for actual scum? Nos. Sounds like they strategized that to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4228, Tywin Lannister wrote:At no point have I lied.
Then you must live in your own fucking reality, donald.

You come in and make deliberate exaggerations, half truths, lies, and blatantly make things up. Then when I call you out on it you go "well that's how I interpret it". You did the same thing before when you claimed pine was whining about the nos nightkill, and when I showed you weren't even close and were just straight up making shit up you laughed it off. The only one misrepping and being a sneaky bitch is you.

But by all means, go ahead and try to convince me that I'm scum, because that makes so much sense.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4238, Tywin Lannister wrote:Elibrin may be his buddy for constantly defending & chainsawing for him, but I'll post why I think that when I can get on my laptop tonight and search for the quotes. It's really hard to do on an iPhone.
Or maybe it's because (hold on to your hats) he's a townread of mine

And he's being attacked with stupid bullshit by a scumread (you)

Furthermore,

"Waah everyone's using preflips against me"

"Omg these two are paired guys "

FLAIL MORE
L
A
I
L

M
O
R
E
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:30 pm

You have no reason to TR him. I've asked for you to provide them, but you never have. After all the absolutely scummy things he's done, to continue to TR him to a point where you blatantly chainsaw for him and defend him at every juncture without being able to provide reasons means you're probably his scum buddy. I don't have to convince you. Town are still the majority, or the game would be over. You can chainsaw for him even more (4240) all you'd like, but if you were town, you'd make him answer his own accusations. It's blatant at this point Elibrin. I'm sorry you couldn't get the lynch off that your scum team has been pushing since D1, but that's your fault for not playing the scum game well.

Nothing I've said is flailing. On the contrary, your entire two posts was classic flailing scum. Ironic lol.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Pine »

Yawn. Flail more Tywin.

Oh, and as for D1, stop acting like I was petulant and silent and avoided this game. D1 moved insanely fast, and I have difficulty keeping up at that speed. I've kept up just fine since then.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah, no, when you spew stupid bullshit I'm going to tell you that it's stupid bullshit.

And if I were scum and I'm so #mad I didn't pull off lynching you then *why is it that I didn't hammer you earlier*

Oh wait, you scumread that too because your brain is a pile of noodles

Dude you know what? You think I'm scum? Vote me or shut the fuck up. Vote me or go back to voting yourself.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Okay, I hopped on my laptop for this. I will go through Elibrin's posts and prove that not only has Elibrin not only faked his TR on Pine since the very beginning, but has never provided reasons for it. I am positive he is scum due to this. You be the judge, but this shit is absolutely damning. I will tl;dr if it's wanted, but all the proof is right here. This is probably the best evidence to prove Pine/Elibrin are scum buddies and that Elibirn has lied constantly about his read on Pine. He cannot claim otherwise ever again now. Enjoy:

here shows Elibrin joined the game stating Alisae/
Pine
/Cabd are town. Since it's still RVS, this post is only to show where his Pine read progression/sorting (hint: there was no progression/sorting) started: His very first post of the game.
Spoiler:
In post 77, Elbirn wrote:
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice BEETLEJUICE!

I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?

Okay so alisae
pine
and cabd are all town

Post gives his reason for TRing Pine. You judge if it's legit and enough to keep the TR all game.
Spoiler:
In post 80, Elbirn wrote:
In post 65, Pine wrote:Alisae, tone down the juvinilia. More than being annoying, it will cause many people, myself included, to take nothing you say seriously. Not being taken seriously is anti-Town.
And he makes posts like these which are town

And as for you cabd, idk you're town because I say so. I have enjoyed your words so far and your interactions with pine seem a fair analysis
[/quote]

(because Elibrin hasn't mentioned Pine at all until a few thousand posts later) shows Elibrin voting Nosferatu, which may show that he is town? The wagon never gained any traction (for obvious reasons), so it may or may not be scum trying to gain TCred knowing this wagon won't go through. He changed his vote to hammer town (without asking/waiting for a claim) shortly thereafter when others (Sonia/Me) joined the Nos wagon too, so it nulls out the entire thing imo.
Spoiler:
In post 2015, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2011, Syryana wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

Choo choo motherfuckers
Fuck you syr I came here to do this

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nosferatu

Dueling scum wagons gogogo

is where Elibrin calls Pine/me TvT. This post is significant, because it's only the third time Elibrin has ever mentioned Pine, and he doesn't comment on Pine's vote. He just calls Pine town along with me. Interesting, don't you think? What sorting went on between his first post of the game and 2298? I didn't see anything that could even come close to implicating Elibrin sorted Pine. Interesting that Elibrin is defending me here though.
Spoiler:
In post 2298, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2289, Pine wrote:
In post 2283, mozamis wrote:
In post 2281, Cabd wrote:Literally impossible unless those three plus me are scum
ok, caught up and have calmed slightly.
I'll rescind my rage vote for now. His reason for voting Lapsa sounds OK. Plus, I really want him to be town. He has to be null I guess for a while. But seems more profitabke to concentrate on cloud kikers stuff.

UNVOTE
My run through of Cloudkicker's ISO suggests that he was attacking Gamma, Alisea, Nero and I pretty consistently. There were others, and a few he went back and forth on, but they seemed more a feature of his spazzy nature than serious attacks.

More important is how hard he defended Tywin. That's where my vote is going.

VOTE: Tywin
I'm just gonna keep defending tywin while he continues to ignore my love

It's pretty easy for scum to play peacemaker for town cred when they see a TvT fight. I don't think there was anyone in this game that wanted to see tywin v. Titus continue any longer, and the "protown" move was clearly to try to promote peace

Post is interesting, because it shows Elibrin refuting Pine's reason to vote me. It's also interesting that Pine never followed up with it. Elibrin was clearly still TRing Pine here.
Spoiler:
In post 2323, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2306, Pine wrote:
In post 2302, Titus wrote:Interesting. Why isn't that post flagging down SSM?

Which post in Cloudkicker'S ISO have you scumreading Tywin?
Any of a dozen or so where he's hard defending Tywin. If he's not CK's teammate, I could see him putting up a token defense for the "I was right" Towncred, but not going to the effort of actually derailing the wagon on him. Cloudkicker went to the mat for Tywin.
I like your thoughts and all, but respectfully disagree again. I don't think a tywin wagon had any chance of going through, especially with a few voices sticking up for him the same way that cloud was (cabd was pretty vocal in Tywin's defense, I was an echo of the same sentiment, etc.)

So there was nothing to really lose by being so vocal in his defense, there wasn't going to be a lynch there. If Tywin is town then there was no possible mislynch to lose out on.

Post shows Mozamis questioning Elibirn's town read on Pine. Elibirn refutes it with trash mockery, and never responds legitimately to why he still TRead a player that lynched town (which Elibirn hammered without a claim, JUST LIKE HE DID WITH MOZAMIS). First slot is Pine. Hammer slot is Elibirn. Coincidence or scum tell???? You know my opinion already, but we are only on D2 here! More to come :)
Spoiler:
In post 2489, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2480, mozamis wrote:
In post 182, Transcend wrote:
In post 176, Cephrir wrote:Lapsa 5 (Pine, Gamma Emerald, Titus, Alisae, Elbirn)
Shit wagon
Well, he wasn't wrong.
On the basis 1)Pine town cos of Cabd/masons joke, 2)Titus cleared by Cabd, 3)Alisae just-seems-very-town+vigclaim+lolhammer
...you'd think scum might have hopped on, so Gamma and Elbirn.
Makes me move Elbirn back to null. And refreshes my memory as to Gamma being not great.
"This arbitrary list of 5 player names I picked out of a hat has to include scum because of fairy dust and child-dreams. I'm going to ignore any actual sense, logical thought, or work done by this player afterwards to take a mental diarrhea on them instead"

Merry Christmas Moz.

shows a Scum List created by Elibrin. It isn't a coincidence that Pine still isn't on it. Nos is, but nos was the easy bus that Elibirn/Pine never actually bussed at all. Scum always need to add 1 buddy on the list. That's standard. What's interesting is Elibirn still won't explain his reads, either scum or town. He hasn't all game long. ISO him and see, because he's lied by claiming he has. All it takes is a quick ISO to prove otherwise though.
Spoiler:
In post 2836, Elbirn wrote: Nero Cain
Nosferatu
Gamma Emerald
Aj The Epic
mozamis

If you're not on this list, you're either town or alisae the nightkill immune miller vig. If you are on this list you just might be scum.

Behold my lynch pool, yee mighty, and despair!

is where Elibrin hammered Mozamis (second townie in a row he hammered without asking/wait for a claim). What's interesting here is that literally only a few pages back, he had Mozamis as town. Does that show legitimate read progression to you, or is that scum hammering obv town for no reason and getting away with it?
Spoiler:
In post 3001, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2891, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 2.5mozamis 6 (Titus, ssbm_Kyouko, Pine, Gamma Emerald, Alisae, Aj The Epic)
ssbm_Kyouko 2 (Tywin Lannister, Nero Cain)
Aj The Epic 2 (mozamis, Elbirn)
Alisae 1 (Nosferatu)
Nero Cain 1 (xSoniaNevermindx)

Not Voting 2 (Syryana, Cabd)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 2 is Friday, January 6, 2 PM Eastern.

I have become aware that Syryana is having some access issues and will not be prodding or replacing him at this time.

After this post was made, 2 more votes on aj (cabd and Tywin), 2 more votes on tywin (sonia and I forget), and 1 fake vote on moz (nero not bolding his vote like a chump)

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mozamis

L-1 nerds

is literally the first time that Elibirn has called me scum. Does that seem odd to anyone else? Just like Mozamis, he TR me just a few pages back, but then out of nowhere, he SRs me without reason. Also, this post looks completely contrived toward Alisae to direct her shot, because he knows he won't be NK'd as scum without her shooting him.
Spoiler:
In post 3013, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3004, Nero Cain wrote:
intent to hammer

I'll hammer before bed so get any last thoughts out.
I think I've made my reads and intentions clear. If I die tonight, everyone please read the post of mine that has my "lynch pool"; then add tywin to it.

Post is when Elibrin finally calls me scum and votes me, although his reasoning is non-existent. Read this and tell me what his reason was. I surely can't tell. If any reason is to be found, it's by sheeping others. Never even once has Elibrin posted a legitimate reason to SR me, and he still won't even interact with Pine. Where's this read progression he kept talking about?
Spoiler:
In post 3121, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3090, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'm not dead? And that scum Nos is? Nice shot Alisae.

Also, I think via DOES matter. D1, when Titus was pushing Lapsa's wagon after mine failed, I tried pushing Nos (Eliburn did as well), but nope... Titus had to have Lapsa! She's never once mentioned Nos all game. She's not the lynch today due to Cabd, but it makes Cabd suspect along with her.

Also, Kyouko is scum. He kept calling Nos town for no reason. I want kyouko's scummy head on a platter.
In post 3094, Tywin Lannister wrote: I'm not the Mason. That's what I didn't understand. Why didn't moz's mason buddy defend him? Wth?

I TOLD you all he was town though. I also said Nos was scum Day fuckin 1. You people need to listen to me for once. Alisae saved the game, with no help coming from our 'town leader' players like Titus and Cabd.
Nevermind, I'm sorry I doubted you guys

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tywin Lannister

shows Elibirn thought he hammered me. Again, this was without asking/waiting for a claim, and IF it had been true, it would've been the THIRD TOWNIE he HAMMERED WITHOUT A CLAIM. This shit is absolutely damning. Fucking scum lol
Spoiler:
In post 3122, Elbirn wrote:......Wait.

Wait I might have just hammered.

is another reads list by Elibirn. Notice Pine is the top townie still. Interesting.
Spoiler:
In post 3147, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3145, Titus wrote:Elbrin, I would like a whole readslust from you.
How about a reads *list* instead?
-----------------------

Town

Pine
Transcend Syryana
gerryoat
Alisae
Titus

Scum

Nero Cain
Tywin Lannister
Ssbm_Kyouko**

Uhhhh

Gamma Emerald
Aj The Epic
xSoniaNevermindx

------------------------------

So here's where I'm at, I'm done with Tywin's shit and the last bit of doubt in my heart was my belief that he was the mason partner. With that denied, he's a scum shit for sure.

Nero I'm probably being an over reactive baby towards but his vote thing yesterday pissed me off and he's done fuckall this game

Now Kyouko is kinda like "whaa" but look listen, what do we have for townready evidence? He openly speculated about masons? That sounded great when pine said it but now I'm kinda like...okay? Scum wants speculation about PR's to try to out them. We've got cloud hinting traitor towards kyouko, Kyouko hard townreading nos on *nothing*, scum-tywin mad distancing from him. Kyouko pointing out nos' fake doctor crumbs after his flip was like "look at what my scumbuddy did wow give me towncred" and it rubs me the wrong way.

I've kinda been sitting on this but yeah I don't trust Kyouko anymore and I want him tomorrow

Then my uhh list is like uhhh. Gamma and sonia I feel nothing for. I feel like sonia was town before for some reason but I don't remember why. Gamma is gamma enjoy. There's like nothing there. Aj I had as scummy for a few reasons but he's less so than those other 3 and at some point I started thinking of him less as scum and more as another collaborative voice.

Titus, you might like this one. 3411 shows where he starts shading/framing you to be scum after the Cabd confirmation. Only scum would do that here. I think this needs to be shown, so I'm adding it.
Spoiler:
In post 3411, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3379, Aj The Epic wrote: So I think you and I both realize the chances of a false-positive and true-negative existing at the same to to counter a 1-shot gunsmith is really unlikely. It completely invalidates a role that is... more or less flawed, even compared to a 1shot cop.

Which is why I'm stating that this post feels like scum employing the WIFOM of "Yeah but scum would never be fucking crazy enough to argue with confirmed town Titus". I know you're smart enough to see the writing on the wall and unfortunately I think Tywin's theatrics have given people the idea that such cases as the one quoted is acceptable and not retaliated against. Unfortunately, the fact that you are indeed smart enough to know Titus is almost certainly town means that this is complete and utter bullshit.

It's one of those cases were I'd expect you to put up or shut up here. This is a scum as hell post to try and discredit a basic confirmed town clear by a dead gunsmith by pretending to... call her out over not doing VCA? You're attempting to shake this read and do it in a way that people will say "oh but no scum would be that stupid". If you're going to toss shade, you might as well come out and build a case.

Cabd was not 1-shot, he was a full gunsmith. And it seems wholly reasonable for there to be more than one role that screws with gs. Scum also need a role that allows them to deal with vig/sk, so a roleblocker or doc or some such. Scum-doc seems a possibility.

Like ya yeah got me, I don't have balls massive enough to confidently attempt a push on a semi-confirmed titus. Nor the balls to pull a sudden 180 on someone I've just accepted as town the whole damn game on a whim.

But

1. It is entirely reasonable that there be a false-positive on the scum team.

2. Titus has done literally fuckall this game, especially ever since cabd confirmed her.

3. I have literally begged titus multiple times on multiple different topics to give me her insight (last day phase when she wanted me to vote moz and wouldn't tell me why; today regarding vca). This is, to reiterate, scummy af coming from her. I may be misremembering, but I do believe it was legends of the hidden temple mafia 2 where town caught scum-titus partly based on this tell.

4. When titus suddenly can't read me and starts floating me as scum for no real reason, she's scum. I know this is subjective as fuck. No one needs to pretend this point makes any sense. (But again, hidden temple 2 I'm pretty sure?)

It's not nothing dude. It's there, it's a thing.

And you chainsawing and trying to come at my throat over it is scummy as fuck, and I see in later posts you're still tsk-tsking me about it. Vote me or shut the fuck up.

<3 Hugs + Kisses,
-Elbirn

is where Elibirn starts whining about Titus being conf town, how he's not good enough to get her lynched due to that, and so he wants to replace out. Scummy AF post of the day ladies n gents!
Spoiler:
In post 3560, Elbirn wrote:I want to sub out because one of the following is true

1. Our confirmed town is using their confirmed town status as an excuse to do fuckall instead of leading town like I know she's capable of doing and like I know she loves to do when town because she has an ego the size of a really big thing. She instead thinks the best course of action is to refuse to engage with the game or people literally begging her to do anything.

2. Our only PR result was a false positive on scum-titus and I will never, ever be good enough to push a lynch here because "titus is conftown"

Either of these result in a few more months of playing a game that's already lost, and exactly 0% fun.

Here's another reads list calling Pine town without reason. He's literally never given one, unless you count his second post of the game, which I tagged above.
Spoiler:
In post 3892, Elbirn wrote:
In post 3889, Alisae wrote:FYI, I get NK'd.
Gamma flip scum = Pine or Kyouko shot. Lynch the other. Preferibly Kyouko
Gamma flip town = Tywin gon git rekt
I keep telling you not to do this. Pine is town and Kyouko is probably too.

Gamma
Aj
Tywin

^ there's your dead pool

is the SECOND time ALL GAME Elibirn has interacted directly with Pine. Two times all game... for his TOP town read since his FIRST post. Does this NOT look scummy af to anyone else? Please tell me why if it doesn't. Also, this clearly shows Pine/Elibrin strategized to make me the lynch, and he's also shaded Sonia for TRing me here. This post also shows that Elibirn has never had a reason previous to this to SR me or vote me, and he is 'attempting' to sheep Pine's reasoning here. This proves Elibirn is a liar and never truly SR read me. Proof:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
In post 4031, Elbirn wrote:Pine: I'm going to go through CK's iso when I can and see if I see what you see. My belly-feels still feel good about tywin/sonia team.

When we lynch Tywin and he flips red, i'll go over why exactly you thinking me and him are buddies is really dumb, if necessary, but lort pine don't do this to me just lynch scum

I agree that CK analysis is crucial, overall we all haven't been playing smart. I even said I wanted to start playing smarter and then proceeded to do fuck all about it. Today we start playing mafia 4 real. CK and nos analysis is key. I'll also be looking at tywin and Sonia under a microscope while I'm at it.

I think we should figure out why CK was night killed. Before I'd have said he was killed for having on point reads, but now that literally everyone he's voted for has flipped town, *shrug shoulders, fart noise* so it must be something else. Scum doesn't kill for nothing.

I'm going to stop at , because this is the first time Elibirn has ever posted a case, and it was clearly done with Pine talking him through it in their scum daytalk. The original strategy of scum Pine was to lurk as much as possible along with Nos. When Alisae claimed, they tried to shade her into being the SK and both voted her there. They never once looked for actual scum, but the SK talk was their excuse to not do so. That alone is scummy AF. In 4032, it shows that Elibirn has never actually SR me the entire game until this point, so everything before that was fake, lies, and sheeping off of his scum buddy Pine.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Do I really need to give a play by play of how fucking stupid that all was or is everyone with more than a handful of brain cells good?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:19 pm

Look at this scum attempting to discredit my case. I gave an absolute boatload of proof, and he has nothing else to say. It's also interesting that both Pine and Elibrin absolutely freaked out and combined in their attempt to discredit my upcoming case on Elibrin when they saw I was doing it. They called it flailing together, although they've clearly never read anything I said. I think it's obvious who put effort into proving who is scum and which players get by with lurking, fluff posts, and garbage. If my case doesn't convince town now, then probably nothing will. There's nothing Elibrin can post that will refute anything I've said, because the proof is all there. He's fucked and knows it.

Titus: I will join an Elibrin wagon if you promise to lynch Pine with me after he flips scum. They're obv buddies, and Elb needs a rope.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

No like I legitimately don't have the energy to argue with the mountain of shit that was. You just keep saying so much garbage that refuting it becomes a mind numbing chore.

Like where do I start pointing out the lies and misreps? Maybe where you said I hammered 3 townies? Or there were the posts that you either made up nonsense or demonstrated that you have the reading comprehension of a small child, example 2298 where you make the claim that I was calling you versus pine tvt...when you versus pine didn't even exist yet and I was talking about you versus titus day 1.

Oh whatever the flying hell fish 2489 is. Did you huff glue before you wrote this? You say moz is questioning my pine townread and I refuse to answer and respond with mockery instead. What actually happened was moz listed all the people on the Lapsa wagon and then called me scum and then I mocked him. Where are you getting any of your analysis from? Your interpretations of events are so fucking disconnected from reality that it's making my head spin like holy hell.

And that's what that whole thing is. It's nonsense, lies, misreps, more nonsense, scum-painting my every move, and you hoping that if you shout the loudest and act the most indignant you'll be listened to. You debate like donald trump.

And all of this? And you still haven't voted me. Why ever the fuck not?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4245, Tywin Lannister wrote:
is the SECOND time ALL GAME Elibirn has interacted directly with Pine. Two times all game... for his TOP town read since his FIRST post. Does this NOT look scummy af to anyone else? Please tell me why if it doesn't. Also, this clearly shows Pine/Elibrin strategized to make me the lynch, and he's also shaded Sonia for TRing me here. This post also shows that Elibirn has never had a reason previous to this to SR me or vote me, and he is 'attempting' to sheep Pine's reasoning here. This proves Elibirn is a liar and never truly SR read me. Proof:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
In post 4031, Elbirn wrote:Pine: I'm going to go through CK's iso when I can and see if I see what you see. My belly-feels still feel good about tywin/sonia team.

When we lynch Tywin and he flips red, i'll go over why exactly you thinking me and him are buddies is really dumb, if necessary, but lort pine don't do this to me just lynch scum

I agree that CK analysis is crucial, overall we all haven't been playing smart. I even said I wanted to start playing smarter and then proceeded to do fuck all about it. Today we start playing mafia 4 real. CK and nos analysis is key. I'll also be looking at tywin and Sonia under a microscope while I'm at it.

I think we should figure out why CK was night killed. Before I'd have said he was killed for having on point reads, but now that literally everyone he's voted for has flipped town, *shrug shoulders, fart noise* so it must be something else. Scum doesn't kill for nothing.

I'm going to stop at , because this is the first time Elibirn has ever posted a case, and it was clearly done with Pine talking him through it in their scum daytalk. The original strategy of scum Pine was to lurk as much as possible along with Nos. When Alisae claimed, they tried to shade her into being the SK and both voted her there. They never once looked for actual scum, but the SK talk was their excuse to not do so. That alone is scummy AF. In 4032, it shows that Elibirn has never actually SR me the entire game until this point, so everything before that was fake, lies, and sheeping off of his scum buddy Pine.

Like, how am I supposed to respond to this? I agree to do more analysis...so that means I'm lying. About ever having thought anything.

Uh huh.

And then post 4032 (a post made by titus) is actually secretly my post and it contains a case. A case that pine talked me through in our secret lair. Based on...fairy dust and make believe.

But regardless, the fact that I didn't have a wall of text case posted until I (in the guise of titus) posted my invisible case in post 4032 means that I must not have thought he was scum up until that point. Because, you know. If I did think he was scum I would have made post 4032 (as titus, don't forget this is crucial) a few thousand posts ago. Or something.

Tywin I want to come out of the game for a minute and talk to you on a personal level. If you're town, please don't sign up for a game I'm in ever again. You are genuinely unpleasant.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”