Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nice to know you have your priorities in order
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1348, Accountant wrote:
In post 1343, Annadog40 wrote:So does that mean that there is no longer a moral principle of condemning murder?
The moral principle is there, it's just been temporarily overriden by a higher principle. It will come back into full force as soon as the conflict between it and the higher principle goes away.
Then the morals are pointless. Why would you even have the morals then?
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Lurker »

Do you believe in one of the basic ideas regarding radical freedom as presented by Sartre, namely

1. Man is not free not to choose.

Would you say that statement is true or false?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1347, Accountant wrote:
In post 1344, Sesq wrote:
In post 1342, Accountant wrote:Because I do. I'm not gonna lie to you guys.
Name all the transportation milestones reached in 1943. If you know everything.
I don't claim to be omniscient. When I said everything, I meant every moral thing. I'm omniscient in the field of morality, that's why I'm able to give you every correct answer.
You still haven't answered the middle east.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1352, Lurker wrote:Do you believe in one of the basic ideas regarding radical freedom as presented by Sartre, namely

1. Man is not free not to choose.

Would you say that statement is true or false?
That statement is kind of weird. Sartre is saying Man is not free not to choose; ie. that humans must choose, and cannot choose not to choose.

My position: it is impossible to choose not to choose. Sartre is correct here. I think that humans are morally obligated to choose to have someone else make their choices for them. This is not the same as not choosing(which is impossible, because inaction counts as a choice). This is an active choice to follow the decisions of someone else rather than make their own choices based on their own values.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1353, Sesq wrote:You still haven't answered the middle east.
I have already told you the answer.

Go to everyone in the Middle East and ask them "do you want to be a citizen of utopia?"

Everyone that says no will be rounded up and sent to re-education centers.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1351, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 1348, Accountant wrote:
In post 1343, Annadog40 wrote:So does that mean that there is no longer a moral principle of condemning murder?
The moral principle is there, it's just been temporarily overriden by a higher principle. It will come back into full force as soon as the conflict between it and the higher principle goes away.
Then the morals are pointless. Why would you even have the morals then?
They're important because there are many situations in which they're not overriden by higher principles. In those situations, they are important to know what to do. Not everything is guided by the law, so the moral principles help you decide what to do when the law doesn't have anything to say.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1350, Not_Mafia wrote:Nice to know you have your priorities in order
you're goddamn right

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1355, Accountant wrote:

Go to everyone in the Middle East and ask them "do you want to be a citizen of utopia?"

I meant an actual solution, not what you wish would happen in your childish fantasies.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1358, Sesq wrote:

I meant an actual solution, not what you wish would happen in your childish fantasies.
I provided a solution, it's not my fault if the leaders of the world are too foolish and short-sighted to carry it out.

the reason why such a situation would only happen in a childish fantasy is due to the faults of our current world leaders. Not me and not the utopia. We represent perfection - if you are too filthy to accept it, then to blame me for that would be hypocritical

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1359, Accountant wrote:
In post 1358, Sesq wrote:

I provided a solution, it's not my fault if the leaders of the world are too foolish and short-sighted to carry it out.

the reason why such a situation would only happen in a childish fantasy is due to the faults of our current world leaders. Not me and not the utopia. We represent perfection - if you are too filthy to accept it, then to blame me for that would be hypocritical
Have you ever considered that you aren't 100% correct about everything? You're some teenager from Singapore. Why are you the world's perfect martyr?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Accountant »

Because I am the only one in the world who follows the correct path. That is why.
Have you ever considered that you aren't 100% correct about everything?
I don't bother considering wrong things.

Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1361, Accountant wrote:Because I am the only one in the world who follows the correct path. That is why.
Have you ever considered that you aren't 100% correct about everything?
I don't bother considering wrong things.
The correct path is your own path. You think you are 100% correct because potatoes, essentially.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Annadog40 »

So in order to be a criminal, you gotta be convicted?
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Accountant »

No. But if you aren't convicted, nobody can call you a criminal. You become "a criminal that cannot be acknowledged as a criminal", kind of like the un-prosecutable Light Yagami.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So what do we call such people?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Accountant »

Innocent.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Accountant »

Here's another way to put it. Whether or not X "actually did" Y is a question that only the courts should be concerned with. What you are concerned with is whether X "officially" did Y. What goes on unofficially is something for people like the police, courts, anti-corruption bureau etc. to deal with. As a regular citizen, your function is to condemn criminals and to uphold innocents. To do this, you must know who is a criminal. The only acceptable source of information about who is a criminal is a court, not your own mind, else you are saying your mind is superior to the court, and that is dangerous thinking.

For this reason, I always roll my eyes when people write lines like "what
really
happened during JFK/911/Watergate". Unless you are addressed as Justice or Commissioner or Director, you should care less about what really happened and more about what officially happened.

This is another case where the utopia is supreme to reality.

Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Blinzer »

i can feel the crackling of thunder come down as i make my grand debut, but there is no way i'm going through 300 pages of useless shit written by weak kids who hide behind their own words, i'm going to do this in bulk

imagine how moronic you have to be to be the person who made this thread. you are literally so weak and pathetic you felt the need to passive aggressively mock someone like a petty little shit monkey, and you don't even have the balls to face the person you're even trying to shit talk. who the
fuck
would ever want to be friends with you, i can smell how dishonest your ugly ass is from 10 miles away. you completely avoid anything that could put you in a state of reasoning, it's painfully clear to the point where any retard can see the "i haven't gotten better at anything in years" stamped on your forehead

the rest of you are just clowns who are out to prove you're right but don't actually give a fuck about whether or not you are, and my favourite part of this show is how you clumsily pretend like you don't care while praying to god nobody notices. you would be so much more willing to analyze your own components to make sure that they're not wrong if there was any substance to it, and especially willing to wield the ideas of others to see how they work so that you could seek improvement yourself. in other words, you are a fucking waste of time and space and i bet the universe itself regrets hosting you

who the fuck am i? a nobody, because a nobody is enough to make you look stupid
Last edited by Blinzer on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mods pls let this one live
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

All the mods seem to have Accountant on ignore and might not see this, no one report him
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Accountant »

[doublepost deleted]
Last edited by Accountant on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1368, Blinzer wrote:i can feel the crackling of thunder come down as i make my grand debut, but there is no way i'm going through 300 pages of useless shit written by weak kids who hide behind their own words, i'm going to do this in bulk

imagine how moronic you have to be to be the person who made this thread. you are literally so weak and pathetic you felt the need to passive aggressively mock someone like a petty little shit monkey, and you don't even have the balls to face the person you're even trying to shit talk. who the
fuck
would ever want to be friends with you, i can smell how dishonest your ugly ass is from 10 miles away. you completely avoid anything that could put you in a state of reasoning, it's painfully clear to the point where any retard can see the "i haven't gotten better at anything in years" stamped on your forehead

the rest of you are just clowns who are out to prove you're right but don't actually give a fuck about whether or not you are, and my favourite part of this show is how you clumsily pretend like you don't care while praying to god nobody notices. you would be so much more willing to analyze your own components to make sure that they're not wrong if there was any substance to it, and especially willing to wield the ideas of others to see how they work so that you could seek improvement yourself. in other words, you are a fucking waste of time and space and i bet the universe itself regrets hosting you

who the fuck am i? a nobody, because a nobody is enough to make you look stupid
I can't tell who's side you're on, but this post is not an argument. This is just a pathetic series of ad hominem attacks dressed up in grandiose wording. If you're against me, you're nothing more than flimsy opposition who will be crushed by the perfectness of the correct path; immune to such words. If you're for me, I condemn you strongly. Such an attitude will never bring you into utopia or allow you to impose it, thus you should correct your own mistakes before daring to correct others.

Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1371, Accountant wrote:
In post 1368, Blinzer wrote:[snip]
I can't tell who's side you're on, but this is not an argument.

i'm on my own side false prophet

you think you can go around telling people what's good when you yourself don't apply the very things you are saying

breeding your own weakness and then challenging the real deal is the easiest way to get demolished, boy
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Postie »

That post was so generically abusive and seemingly out of place that I actually checked to see if it was a spambot.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.

Return to “General Discussion”