Accountant's Utopia Philosophy

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1368 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Blinzer »

i can feel the crackling of thunder come down as i make my grand debut, but there is no way i'm going through 300 pages of useless shit written by weak kids who hide behind their own words, i'm going to do this in bulk

imagine how moronic you have to be to be the person who made this thread. you are literally so weak and pathetic you felt the need to passive aggressively mock someone like a petty little shit monkey, and you don't even have the balls to face the person you're even trying to shit talk. who the
fuck
would ever want to be friends with you, i can smell how dishonest your ugly ass is from 10 miles away. you completely avoid anything that could put you in a state of reasoning, it's painfully clear to the point where any retard can see the "i haven't gotten better at anything in years" stamped on your forehead

the rest of you are just clowns who are out to prove you're right but don't actually give a fuck about whether or not you are, and my favourite part of this show is how you clumsily pretend like you don't care while praying to god nobody notices. you would be so much more willing to analyze your own components to make sure that they're not wrong if there was any substance to it, and especially willing to wield the ideas of others to see how they work so that you could seek improvement yourself. in other words, you are a fucking waste of time and space and i bet the universe itself regrets hosting you

who the fuck am i? a nobody, because a nobody is enough to make you look stupid
Last edited by Blinzer on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1373 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1371, Accountant wrote:
In post 1368, Blinzer wrote:[snip]
I can't tell who's side you're on, but this is not an argument.

i'm on my own side false prophet

you think you can go around telling people what's good when you yourself don't apply the very things you are saying

breeding your own weakness and then challenging the real deal is the easiest way to get demolished, boy
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1375 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1374, Postie wrote:That post was so generically abusive and seemingly out of place that I actually checked to see if it was a spambot.

everyone look and care about what this dumbass has to say
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1378 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1376, Accountant wrote:
In post 1373, Blinzer wrote:i'm on my own side false prophet

you think you can go around telling people what's good when you yourself don't apply the very things you are saying

breeding your own weakness and then challenging the real deal is the easiest way to get demolished, boy
You only call me a false prophet for you are blind to the truth of the correct path. If your eyes were opened, you would be far less abusive and far more correct.

You who determine that I am not good; you yourself are incorrect. The correct path is the highest arbiter of morality in the universe, and I am its only follower.

The "real deal" is the correct path. Everything else is petty distractions.

And I'm not a boy.
you're a false prophet because if you were even a level 2 player of this game you would know that the first skill you get is the one to see that everyone is just like you

but you're playing this game with the absolute conviction that's not the case

don't be in such a rush to shit on yourself, try saying nothing next so you can minimize your odds of being destroyed
Blinzer
Blinzer
Watcher
Blinzer
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1381 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Blinzer »

In post 1379, Accountant wrote:
In post 1378, Blinzer wrote:you're a false prophet because if you were even a level 2 player of this game you would know that the first skill you get is the one to see that everyone is just like you

but you're playing this game with the absolute conviction that's not the case

don't be in such a rush to shit on yourself, try saying nothing next so you can minimize your odds of being destroyed
The correct path is akin to a cheat code that allows you to instantly win regardless of playing skill, if you consider the universe as a game.

As for your second remark, the premise of that statement is wrong. I was not destroyed and I did not shit on myself.
excellent job on casually dismissing what i said without analyzing it all so that you can continue to pretend like you stand a chance. 10/10, would have worked on anybody except the champ. your instant appropriation of the types of actions you criticize other people for is going to go a long way with me, especially when you still managed to make the mistake twice after i had called it out the post before
thank you for showing the rest of the world that your mentality is so good you are in a rush to make it look like i can see the future, i'm sure your mentality is full of powerful ideas

i don't even have to do anything for these idiots to trip on themselves

Return to “General Discussion”