Large Normal 199: L'Hôtel Pleuvoir (Fin)

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Tywin Lannister

I was gonna hold this so I could quick hammer you and keep you from being a slippery fuck again, but I haven't the strength. I'm done. My vote sits here until you're dead and I'm not doing jack shit until that happens.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Oh look, the scum gave up. Guess he can't handle my wall of truth. Kinda hard to fight something when everything is laid out right in front of you, isn't it? At least you admit that you were wanting to hammer a third townie without reason this game. I accept your surrender scum.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Pine »

^Wtf even is this guy?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2084, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.F
Lapsa 9 (Pine,
CloudKicker
, Titus,
Gamma Emerald
Lil Uzi Vert,
ssbm_Kyouko,
Cabd
, Syryana,
Alisae
)

Nosferatu 3 (Elbirn, xSoniaNevermindx,
Lapsa
)
Titus 3 (Nero Cain,
mozamis
, Tywin Lannister)
Alisae 1 (Aj The Epic)
CloudKicker 1 (
Nosferatu
)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
In post 3017, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 2.F
mozamis 8 (Titus,
ssbm_Kyouko
, Pine,
Gamma Emerald
Alisae
, Aj The Epic, Nero Cain, Elbirn)

Aj The Epic 3 (Elbirn,
Cabd
, Tywin Lannister)
Tywin Lannister 1 (xSoniaNevermindx)
Alisae 1 (
Nosferatu
)

Not Voting 1 (Syryana)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Syryana will have to respond to a PM from me by night's end or I'll be forced to replace him.
In post 3976, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 3.FGamma Emerald 6 (Aj The Epic, Tywin Lannister, Nero Cain,
Alisae
, xSoniaNevermindx,
ssbm_Kyouko)

Tywin Lannister 2 (
Gamma Emerald
, Pine)
Nero Cain 1 (Titus)

Not Voting 2 (gerryoat, Elbirn)
Golly so who was the other townie I hammered

While I was busy body switching with Titus I must have swapped with Alisae day 1, or pine day 3, that was clever.

I'm getting #TrolledHard right now aren't I
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4251, Tywin Lannister wrote:Oh look, the scum gave up. Guess he can't handle my wall of truth. Kinda hard to fight something when everything is laid out right in front of you, isn't it? At least you admit that you were wanting to hammer a third townie without reason this game. I accept your surrender scum.
Vote me you cuck
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 4.2Pine 2 (xSoniaNevermindx, Tywin Lannister)
Tywin Lannister 2 (Pine, Elbirn)
Nero Cain 1 (gerryoat)
xSoniaNevermindx 1 (Nero Cain)

Not Voting (Titus, Aj)

8 alive, 5 to lynch.
Last edited by Cephrir on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4225, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I'll have to look at Nero
So you voted me and you were unsure?

Sonia and Tywin kept voting me when they weren't sure on me, that's just trying to go for any lynch that's not them and that's not town play. Thet ate they keep doing was fooling me a bit.

vote:Tywin

@mod Elb is voting Tywin

Whatever man maybe I didn't like his vote
Last edited by Cephrir on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:23 am

Smh. Whatever. I give a case absolutely full of why Elb is scum, Nero doesn't read any of it, and votes me. Maybe Elb/Nero scum team. Pine is just VI.

This goes to show that putting effort in these games is pointless, because stupidity always beats intelligence. The average attention span of a millenial is around 2 seconds. Anything more than that is too much for them. Since my post takes reading and the willingness to actually look for scum (instead of putting zero effort into it and doing whatever without thought or care), it won't be read by anyone. Great.

Enjoy your loss everyone. I won't let you forget it in future games.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:26 am

Scum team = Elibrin/Nero. Nero is the newscum. Elbrin's absolutely fake TR on Pine is scum budding the VI. That's my assessment now, because the only other option is that Nero is mentally challenged. That's an option, but I don't want to call him that myself. He can do that on his own. Post game will show which is which regardless. Enjoy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bro you've been fence sitting on me this whole game and when a wagon pops up on me you are like "Ima join!" and then a few posts later you claim you weren't even sure on me. This seems pretty dishonest to me. You also aren't engaging me and are just snipping at me from the sidelines. Why so scared of me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4258, Tywin Lannister wrote:hat's my assessment now, because the only other option is that Nero is mentally challenged. That's an option, but I don't want to call him that myself.
yea I'm done with you.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

How in the fuck is Nero newscum lol

The issue with your wall is it's actually bad. Post 2015 where "Elbrin hasn't mentioned pine..." is because PINE WAS INACTIVE for the majority of d1. 2323 right away should make you question your entire premise of them being scum together but instead you just push it harder.

Post 2489 is complete bullshit because everyone in this game thought Elbrin put Mozamis at L-1, not lynch. That was Nero's unbolded vote that caused the issue, not Elbrin's hammer.

You see what's going on here? You're skewing the context of literally everything to whatever fits you best.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:34 am

In post 4260, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4258, Tywin Lannister wrote:hat's my assessment now, because the only other option is that Nero is mentally challenged. That's an option, but I don't want to call him that myself.
yea I'm done with you.
You're scum, so idc that you won't even pretend to not be anymore.

I just realized that all three of Nero/Elbirin/Pine could be scum, in which case it is Lylo. The entire idea of 3 scum left came from Elibrin. Any ISO would show that. That means the only town left are Titus, Gerry, Sonia, AJ, me. I think game is lost, because all 3 of them need to be lynched in order.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Pine »

In post 4258, Tywin Lannister wrote:Scum team = Elibrin/Nero. Nero is the newscum. Elbrin's absolutely fake TR on Pine is scum budding the VI. That's my assessment now, because the only other option is that Nero is mentally challenged. That's an option, but I don't want to call him that myself. He can do that on his own. Post game will show which is which regardless. Enjoy
Wait I thought I was scum! Oh noes, don't call me a VI!

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4262, Tywin Lannister wrote:That means the only town left are Titus, Gerry, Nero, AJ, Pine and Elbrin..
FIFY!

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:45 am

In post 4261, Aj The Epic wrote:How in the fuck is Nero newscum lol

The issue with your wall is it's actually bad. Post 2015 where "Elbrin hasn't mentioned pine..." is because PINE WAS INACTIVE for the majority of d1. 2323 right away should make you question your entire premise of them being scum together but instead you just push it harder.

Post 2489 is complete bullshit because everyone in this game thought Elbrin put Mozamis at L-1, not lynch. That was Nero's unbolded vote that caused the issue, not Elbrin's hammer.

You see what's going on here? You're skewing the context of literally everything to whatever fits you best.
The thing is, Elibrin got away with hammering OBVIOUS town for the second time in a row there, without a claim. Nero was going to hammer regardless with his intent post, so his vote was counted. The other issue is that Elb TR mozamis right up until he hammered with Nero. That sure is odd to me, but maybe to you it isn't. I can't make you think about all the angles, but I damn will point them out to you. And then Elb thought he hammered me as well, which would be the third townie he hammered this game. Pine lurked all of D1, which you just admitted, yet that isn't a HUGE red flag to you? What's your experience in Mafia AJ?

Based on everything I showed, which is fucking extensive, Elibrin never once sorted Pine or did anything but TR him from his very first post of the game. Any player that has any experience playing Mafia knows that isn't a townie trait, and regardless, it proves Elibrin lied. You can't sort a player who you've never interacted with or mention more than twice in a game, neither of which were posts that were ever about getting a legit read on him.

This game isn't that difficult if you stop being lazy.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:48 am

In post 4263, Pine wrote:
In post 4258, Tywin Lannister wrote:Scum team = Elibrin/Nero. Nero is the newscum. Elbrin's absolutely fake TR on Pine is scum budding the VI. That's my assessment now, because the only other option is that Nero is mentally challenged. That's an option, but I don't want to call him that myself. He can do that on his own. Post game will show which is which regardless. Enjoy
Wait I thought I was scum! Oh noes, don't call me a VI!
As for the rest, I'm tired of being trolled by scum, so do what you want. It's not hard to read between the lines and see what's going on if you actually paid attention AJ. Just vote me and end the game, because I think it is Lylo at this point.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Pine »

Holy crap, could you get more fake with the AtE? It isn't LYLO. A four-person team plus a robust Traitor would never have made it through Normal review. Especially not with the generally weak and conditional Town power we've seen. Get over yourself.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:01 am

In post 4267, Pine wrote:Holy crap, could you get more fake with the AtE? It isn't LYLO. A four-person team plus a robust Traitor would never have made it through Normal review. Especially not with the generally weak and conditional Town power we've seen. Get over yourself.
Put some effort into the game VI/scum. If I thought anyone would actually read it, I'd do a case and prove you never have, but that's kind of obvious anyways. If it isn't Lylo, then you're either one of the most useless VI's I've ever encountered, or you're scum. Either way, your bad for town. If you prove to be town afterall, I think this game will be embarrassing for you.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4265, Tywin Lannister wrote:
The thing is, Elibrin got away with hammering OBVIOUS town for the second time in a row there, without a claim.
In post 4253, Elbirn wrote:
In post 2084, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 1.F
Lapsa 9 (Pine,
CloudKicker
, Titus,
Gamma Emerald
Lil Uzi Vert,
ssbm_Kyouko,
Cabd
, Syryana,
Alisae
)

Nosferatu 3 (Elbirn, xSoniaNevermindx,
Lapsa
)
Titus 3 (Nero Cain,
mozamis
, Tywin Lannister)
Alisae 1 (Aj The Epic)
CloudKicker 1 (
Nosferatu
)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
In post 3017, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 2.F
mozamis 8 (Titus,
ssbm_Kyouko
, Pine,
Gamma Emerald
Alisae
, Aj The Epic, Nero Cain, Elbirn)

Aj The Epic 3 (Elbirn,
Cabd
, Tywin Lannister)
Tywin Lannister 1 (xSoniaNevermindx)
Alisae 1 (
Nosferatu
)

Not Voting 1 (Syryana)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Syryana will have to respond to a PM from me by night's end or I'll be forced to replace him.
In post 3976, Cephrir wrote:
Votecount 3.FGamma Emerald 6 (Aj The Epic, Tywin Lannister, Nero Cain,
Alisae
, xSoniaNevermindx,
ssbm_Kyouko)

Tywin Lannister 2 (
Gamma Emerald
, Pine)
Nero Cain 1 (Titus)

Not Voting 2 (gerryoat, Elbirn)
Golly so who was the other townie I hammered

While I was busy body switching with Titus I must have swapped with Alisae day 1, or pine day 3, that was clever.

I'm getting #TrolledHard right now aren't I

I mean not even bringing up the fact that blaming the moz hammer on me is bullshit when I've never, not even once, seen a mod that counts unbolded votes and I'd brought up Nero's vote before hand, even if we want to say that's my fault, who's the other townie I hammered? I'm not seeing it. Was there a secret day 1.5 where i murdered someone not in this game or something?

Are you just going to keep shouting the same blatant lies over and over again thinking that everyone is too stupid to pick up on them?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 am

Oh, you only hammered one town, voted the other, and then thought you hammered me. I saw transcendent's post showing those on the Lapsa wagon, and with your name last, I assumed it meant you hammered. I haven't done VCA, because Titus was supposed to, and it's the easiest thing in the game for everyone to read. It shows Pine/you are scummy af due to the townies you've lynched, so I didn't need to mention it.

Are you saying that your VCA isn't scummy by any normal standards?

At this point, if one of AJ/Gerry/Tirus/Sonia vote me, I will hammer myself. The town players on my wagon get what they believe is scum, and if it's Lylo, it will be game over. Either way, I won't have to care anymore. This game has been extremely unfun and demoralizing by far over any other game I've played on this site. I appreciate actual effort and thought, but when nobody puts any in, I feel cheated. All the active and critically thinking town players were NK'd or lynched already, which leaves either people who stopped caring long ago (Titus/Sonia/etc) or people that never cared (Nero/AJ) or people I believe are scum for never trying at all (Pine). Post game will either prove that I'm right about you two being scum or about one/both of you being VI's for future meta. That's good info to have at least, and I'll know which games to avoid without the right mix of players. Trying to convince people of obvious things with post quote facts, but being ignored anyways is extremely annoying/demoralizing. Being trolled for it by little kids is even worse.

Regardless, I feel like this game had the fun sucked out of it when people vote me without ever giving a legitimate case. I've proven that with my wall post. Obviously, scum have been voting me too, but some have to be town. In that case, if you aren't scum by some chance Elibrin, then I feel as if you should stick to the newbie queue for a a few more games. Readjust how you read players, because what you do in all of your games hasn't worked, and it wouldn't be the first time you've been told to play more newbie games. Maybe go take the hint, and stop getting yourself lynched immediately while claiming scum are conf town. That just looked really bad, but I assumed it was an off day for you. If you aren't scum here, then it just solidifies your ability as town IMO, and I kind of feel bad for you.

Tl;dr: will hammer myself if one of obv town Titus/AJ/Sonia vote me, since town can't win with even a single town voting me if it's like Lylo, and if it isn't, then my mislynch may finally implicate scum to the town players paying attention still. If not, then there's no point in extending a lost game.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:26 am

Post by gerryoat »

Stop lynching Tywin.

The vote today will be in Nero and AJ.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

Tywin and Sonia can you please vote Nero
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

Titus you too
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4270, Tywin Lannister wrote:Oh, you only hammered one town, voted the other, and then thought you hammered me. I saw transcendent's post showing those on the Lapsa wagon, and with your name last, I assumed it meant you hammered.
Oh so you admit that you have the reading comprehension of a kindergartener, fascinating.

And continue to do so, as I was only on one lynch wagon, not two, but you know what are numbers to winners like you, you're gonna win so much you get tired of winning, big league. Build a yuge win and make Mexico pay for it because you have the best brains.

Yeah Donald you keep taking a mental diarrhea and insist that I'm the idiot. Go right on ahead. Keep painting me as the idiot who doesn't know how to play when I'm the guy with like a 60-70% win rate. But somehow you have Magick knowledge that I don't and everyone tells me to go to the newbie queue or something. Enjoy your fairy land.

Why haven't you voted me yet?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”